Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy James

I had to re-boot my system

We had a bug in our office system. just got fixed, so what do I do, go straight to the Lake to see what I've missed.

Anyway, after opening the Lake. I don't see any aviators where there should be. Can I fit that on my end?

And I've asked this before, but after the last update. I lost the ability to pick off lines in quotes in lieu of quoting the whole statement. Can I also do something on my end?  

Sorry about your trouble. When you say "aviators" do you mean avatars? And when you say they are not where they should be, are they missing completely or just in the wrong place?

The quote thing works fine for me in Chrome. What browser are you using?

On 5/6/2018 at 3:47 AM, CosmicKid said:

Sorry about your trouble. When you say "aviators" do you mean avatars? And when you say they are not where they should be, are they missing completely or just in the wrong place?

Yes that is what I meant "Avatars". After I open a thread the Avatars show open as you go down the thread. But they aren't there when the page is opened to all forums. There is the name of the person and the thread he/she last posted in, but no Avatar? I guess it's not that big of a deal, but it's kind of nice to see. 

Thanks again for your help, and I did change to chrome and that quote thing works fine. 

On 5/6/2018 at 3:47 AM, CosmicKid said:

Hey Karstan, I (kid in the office) figured it out. I knew when I opened the Lake it looked bigger, so the kid reduced the print from 100% to 90% and the avatars re-appeared where they always been. 

• Like 2