• gillybiker57Useless Bellend
  • drichards1984Scum
  • kevin.doddsRot in hell waste of fucking you ****
  • joelwest12_Get to Sunderland training u idiot
  • harrison_.j123Your disgrace to English football you fucking twat
  • _jmcfadden_Fucking twat get out of our club
  • cxurtney98Unprofessional prick. ‍♂️
  • red____________****
  • anthonydent1965Lazy fucking wanker. Stealing a living from football.
  • spudio1972Lazy fucker
  • connor.mather_Lazy bastard so many people would love to be in your shoes you daft ****, do yourself a favour and never come back to Sunderland you inbred, just put more money in our pockets when your bum ass gets sold
  • danburrell2005@joelwest12_ aye you tell him
  • joelwest12_@danburrell2005
  • billymckillionGet out of our club you fucking parasite
  • bendowey****
  • matty.daleyFuck off you stupid twat imagine paying 13m for you, fucking you, all you do is run, no quality at all, good luck finding a club, nobody will want you, you turn up steal a paycheck, fuck off and then come back months later.
  • keirontate
  • samellyreedfc
  • jackkflintFuck off
  • hardingmattyGo to turkey because they want useless pricks Ive noticed even if your shit you get fools saying come to besiktas or shit like that
  • d.lewins92With a bit of luck you'll slip and break your leg near that pool or even better drown in it you unprofessional prick .. you can't find another club because you're fucking shite ..
  • mickeyp1981... lazy twat... get over yourself, bang average at best
  • mickeyp1981you should go to that trazer... whatever shit club so we can recoup some of the money we lost wasted on you
  • pearsraphaelFuck off
  • mackem49000You are Sunderlands record signing.. You damage your career with your actions but most of all you dishonour yourself your family and the fans that supported you. This is no way to act..It is such a shame you were so poorly advised.. The quicker there is a resolution for all concerned the better but there is a way to do it.. Unfortunately this isn't the path no honour no pride.No club worth their salt will want such a player.
  • b.radstanfordPrick. Ya shite anyway
  • only_1_michael_cowieYou get paid to play football, grow a pair a show up
  • jakethomas.03Fuck you
  • chrisuberhutchYou may have lots of money but you cannot buy class. You are very poor. You are a disgrace.
  • hayleyholland25@kubrick71 we don't want him back to work! He's shite at best!
  • nobeatsIs that a wankers hat you’re wearing?
  • dylanstubbs35Fuck off will you
  • twangmackemMoney grabbing mercenary bastard. Rotten to the fucking core you are
  • gareth3450♥️ well said mate
  • antbynameKeep shining
  • barrybazatkinsonWhen you put on that red and white shirt you put on 120 years of tradition ! Of hard working people paying for you to represent one of the greatest teams in history ! You are a pure disgrace to your self and your profession ! Hang your head in shame my fathers fathers ghost will rise from the pits there worked in and haunt you !
  • _elliotguthrieImagine being a **** that's has a pot noodle on his head and plays like a ****. Go get bummed of your dad you wanker
  • itsonlyrafter
  • kzrbsIt's a shame that we still employ ***** like you, so many people would kill for the chance to play for us
  • nw42_Dirty **** get the fuck outta Sunderland Ur shite snaking them as soon as @sunderlandafcofficial start to struggle Ur a wanker
  • nigel_simpson_802That will be your next job Mexican waiter, as you will never make a footballer, no heart, no loyalty, bang average who is going to get sacked lol
  • mickeyp1981how you think you should be paid shows the type of lazy scum you are. totally average player at best!
  • flmkershieYou getting sacked like that other useless spineless twat. Ur a disgrace

They signed one of our best players Dylan McGeough in the summer so I will be looking out for their results because of that. Jack Ross is a good manager and should do well there if he is given a chance. Terrible result lastSaturday though.

Fair play to the Mackems, north of 28k at a home game v Rochdale in Division 3 is well respectable.

It was the same when Toon and, historically, Citeh plied their trade in the lower leagues, I've nae checked Villa's crowds in Division 2 but I'd imagine they'll hold up OK.

The good thing is you know that these guys heading along are proper fans, nae tourists.

7 hours ago, MagicRatAFC said:

Fair play to the Mackems, north of 28k at a home game v Rochdale in Division 3 is well respectable.

It was the same when Toon and, historically, Citeh plied their trade in the lower leagues, I've nae checked Villa's crowds in Division 2 but I'd imagine they'll hold up OK.

The good thing is you know that these guys heading along are proper fans, nae tourists.

Newcastle United have never been in the third division.

28k for a third division game is very good tbh, we'll see what their season average is at the end of the season, if they carry on doing well and challenging for promotion I think the average will beat last seasons 27K  in the championship although everyone knows that those official attendances were not the true attendance.

2015-2016-nufc*49,790--safc43,071-- Both in Premier League, Newcastle go down
2016-2017-nufc 51,106--safc 41,287-- Newcastle in Championship, mackems in Premier League go down
2017-2018-nufc 51,992--safc 27,635-  Newcastle in Premier League, mackems in championship

*NEW WORLD RECORD average gates for a relegated club

1 minute ago, newcastle roy said:

Newcastle United have never been in the third division.

I know that, never said they had been.

8 hours ago, MagicRatAFC said:

plied their trade in the lower leagues,

Was what I said.

Sunderland fans are parasites... apparently.

Not my words these are from public relations expert Methven :D

Not the best of moves slagging off your own fans.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/amp/news/fans-who-illegally-stream-matches-are-parasites-sunderland/1sa0cs7di3y31nzcjk39otsxx

today is a massive day for the mackems as they play Coventry City away

I reckon this game could be marred by a bit trouble.

the mackems don't like Coventry City, they hate them a lot...not as much as they hate The Mags ( FTM and all that)

sunlands hatted of Coventry goes back to 1977  and Jimmy Hill

With two out of the three relegation places already decided, in the battle to avoid the other spot Sunderland were one point above both Coventry and Bristol cities, with an inferior goal difference, prior to the final game of the season being played. Sunderland were away at a strong Everton side and the other two were playing each other.

It was in the days of two points for a win so the maths were simple. If Sunderland drew or won they were safe. If they lost, but there was a positive result one way or the other in the other game, they were safe. If they lost, though, and the other two sides drew, Sunderland would go down.

The final games were arranged for the Thursday before the FA Cup Final, both with a 7.30pm kick-off, to avoid the possibility of sides having the advantage of knowing exactly what they had to do before their game finished.

Despite the crowd at Highfield Road being slightly lower than Goodison Park, with similar away followings at both venues, and clubs knowing what a high profile finale the evening was prior to it, Coventry delayed their kick-off, citing 'crowd congestion'.

Sunderland went behind early on, but Coventry had also taken the lead in their game too. As time went on, though, Sunderland went forward looking for an equaliser, and were caught on the break in injury time as well.

Things had changed at Highfield Road, too. Coventry, having looked comfortable earlier, had been pegged back to 2-2, with the visitors looking as if they could well get a winner in the time they had left.

These were in the days way before Sky, or even live club football on tv. Even football on the radio was resticted to a Saturday afternoon and midweek European or cup games. Getting information from one ground to another was difficult.

Jimmy Hill, however, ensured the information was at hand to him at all times, and with Bristol City piling forward for the winner, ordered that the Sunderland result be shown on the scoreboard.

The result was farcical, with both sides now knowing they were safe if the score remained the same. Estimates of the time play vary between 7 and 15 minutes but the inescapable truth is that a blood-and-thunder match had been turned into a training session warm-down, by a mixture of the delayed kick off and scoreboard. Bristol City defenders kicked the ball back and forth between them and their keeper without a single Coventry player going anywhere near them.

The result was Sunderland going down on the back of someone deliberately ensuring a match was concluded without it being finished competitively.

Coventry City were subsequently charged with influencing the outcome of a game by erroneous or foul means, for which they were found guilty. They were punished with a warning as to their future conduct. No points deduction, no match replaying, just a warning. Sitting on the committee that decided the punishment was a certain Mr. J. Hill.

HOWAY COVENTRY 

Mackems seem to be a red card machine, how many's that, four, five?

Start of October.... nae good.

I thought it was more than three.

Question, how's "Bebo" McGuire been doing?

That lad was a right talent as a nipper and when he broke into our first team we thought we had a right star on the go.

But, sadly he became Charlie big spuds very early.......and he's nae the sharpest knife in the drawer, as bright as three in the morning.

6 minutes ago, MagicRatAFC said:

I thought it was more than three.

Question, how's "Bebo" McGuire been doing?

That lad was a right talent as a nipper and when he broke into our first team we thought we had a right star on the go.

But, sadly he became Charlie big spuds very early.......and he's nae the sharpest knife in the drawer, as bright as three in the morning.

I think Cattermole's picked up 5 yellows and has been suspended though and I'm not 100% sure it's only 3, I just checked Wikipedia. 

Maguire has been one of our best players this season. Top notch. His work for our 2nd goal on Tuesday night was phenomenal. 

I'm pleased for the lad.

At 18/19 he had it all in front of him but he morphed into the very definition of lower league journeyman.

Hopefully he has an "Indian Summer" in him.

Mind you, I say that but I dinna think he's the length of thirty is he?

Maybe just.

rather bizarrely in an article about upcoming Netflix releases and right above the Bruce article issunderland-till-i-die.jpg

Sunderland til I die - Dec 14th

Could this be one of the most niche documentary series Netflix has ever produced? Possibly. This eight-part soccer documentary series will look at Sunderland Football Club during their worst season to date seeing them relegated to League One from the Premier League.

The most interesting thing about this docuseries is that it almost certainly backfired from the club owners original intentions. It was supposed to help gain new fans and investors and instead documents the biggest of the club in its history

and yes the description is wrong as you cant go directly from the Prem to League One even if you are Sunderland

The Mackems did that before, a "fly on the wall" thing.

When Peter Reid ('s got a monkey's heid) was gaffer.

I recall it was very sweary.

One half time team talk consisted of him storming into the dressing room, screaming "FUCKING WEAK AS PISS" and storming out again.

Me and some of my pals adopted "fucking weak as piss" as a catchphrase for a while after that. :D

Fuck me........three times on the spin now when I've backed the Mackems in my fixed odds they've had a man sent off.

I think it's twice been that fella Power.