Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, fullsky said:

My big mistake! Sorry for that: it was not intentional!

If that's the biggest mistake you make, you're in great shape!

(I've had some howlers in my time) :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, fullsky said:

My big mistake! Sorry for that: it was not intentional!

Definitely not a problem, keep sharing :) 

It's not like others haven't done the same thing many times (and by others I mean me) but only once or twice or five times :(  

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, monkinmotion said:

 

Southside and the Jukes played at Cheltenham on Tuesday 1st December 1992 - when Steven and Philip gave Mr Lyon a birthday cake, on stage, Philip remembers this quite well - we discussed it with him when down in Cheltenham May 2019

Think the picture is from a different show

confused.com

have to say it don't look like December......... must've been some other get together.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, This is The Way said:

confused.com

have to say it don't look like December......... must've been some other get together.....

No, the other 'do' was December - the Johnny's cake one. His birthday is December 4th. 

The photo time - a few of us walked from Cheltenham Racecourse - the mini convention must have been held there - only we went the wrong way. We walked for miles before asking the way from somebody packing his car in readiness for a holiday - about 3 in the morning - so we turned round, passed the racecourse again and eventually got back to town. By heck, I didn't half have sore feet!

Just chatting with Mike Saunders - he reckons the photos are from late Summer 1991.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Eileen said:

No, the other 'do' was December - the Johnny's cake one. His birthday is December 4th. 

The photo time - a few of us walked from Cheltenham Racecourse - the mini convention must have been held there - only we went the wrong way. We walked for miles before asking the way from somebody packing his car in readiness for a holiday - about 3 in the morning - so we turned round, passed the racecourse again and eventually got back to town. By heck, I didn't half have sore feet!

sounds like some of my hogmanay nights out in Edinburgh as a student - sigh for days gone by....

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/24/2020 at 6:13 AM, mickb said:

Good Morning / Afternoon Sunshine,

All loading now....:

Flac (art,info,etc where available):

2006-11-18 Dublin, Ireland (Anthony1 Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/zV5GBYSa#u2BSOTEag-uLcLBr9_kUPQ

2007-10-14 Ottawa, Canada (Micro-Magnon Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/LExgjQ4D#NrmooxHAokJqDwaaQ7U9kw

2007-12-02 Theres Magic In The Night (The Godfatherecords - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/DMg0XAKQ#3R5WS9xCMKtBqtS_n8LlfQ

2007-12-10 Stockholm Magic Night CC857-58

https://mega.nz/folder/PZ4SUa4S#Sob6InBKRtsQoKeCfiHarA

2008-04-27 Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC (Way Better Than Hannah Montana) (BlackLab Production)

https://mega.nz/folder/ScpChY6S#xQyuvBOcBewY2UYb3HGPAQ

Enjoy!

Hello Everyone,

Would anybody happen to have a copy of this show to please re-post? The link expired.

2007-10-14 Ottawa, Canada (Micro-Magnon Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/LExgjQ4D#NrmooxHAokJqDwaaQ7U9kw

 

Thank you!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good Afternoon Music Lovers, Collectors, Hobbyists & Bloody Addicts! :P

Since I decided to share the above article today ...

Sharing this awesome and amazing and in equal parts well researched and beautifully written by Tillywilly, an original compilation. The love Tilly has for his subject is apparent.

-- For those of you who may have missed this, it is a comprehensive and thoughtful condensed history of the evolution of Jungleland, including comments documenting both musical and lyrical changes.

Thank you! @tillywilly :D

Jungleland Guide 2019 - Tillywilly

https://mega.nz/folder/avAlkKwb#ZkQHiKPhtiY9iIkQJ_nltw

Enjoy!! :D

Long Live Great Music!!!

-- Hey Tilly I miss reading you! :P

 

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, simongar said:

Hello Everyone,

Would anybody happen to have a copy of this show to please re-post? The link expired.

2007-10-14 Ottawa, Canada (Micro-Magnon Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/LExgjQ4D#NrmooxHAokJqDwaaQ7U9kw

 

Thank you!

 

Just before I dash off to make dinner....:

Flac, (art, info,etc where available):

2007-10-14 Ottawa, ON, Canada (Micro-Magnon Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/yMoFCKwB#DO3UgeLCDXfEKl-3eyaV6w

enjoy!

  • Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, bosstrade01 said:

You posh then Mick?
Surely you mean Tea????

[1.Breakfast, 2. Diner, 3. Tea]

Surely Tea for a Yorkshire Lad is every hour at least?????

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, thundercrack83 said:

Hi everyone! Looking for a few more, if possible:

1988-04-22 Los Angeles, CA

1996-03-20 Dublin, Ireland

1996-04-25 London, England

Thank you!

I'm uploading!!!

1988-04-22 Los Angeles, CA (Ademotte Transfer) 

https://mega.nz/folder/BYgmmAoQ#uUsrleUy8n0RdTURdNQPPg

1988-04-22 Los Angeles, CA (The Complete 1st Generation Recorder 2 Tape (mjk5510) 

https://mega.nz/folder/MUpymSgb#8RD9IsC9DHnsbkf7XOffKA

1996-03-20 Dublin, Ireland - On The Floor In Dublin (Doberman Records) (CDR Trade) 

https://mega.nz/folder/Nc4mGY5Z#2Tm5qaZ0Fj0oz9-nIcHMGA

1996-04-25 London, England (Alternate Recorder Source DAT Master) (mjk5510 Edit)

 https://mega.nz/folder/9dIXhSDa#p5VNVSxAQUttNoX7mRiAwA

1996-04-25 London, England - The Ghost Of Brixton (Fisherking Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/VABVAYRA#6AMwROfnnlnlUL9haSAZXg

Enjoy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Born To Rock said:

I'm uploading!!!

1988-04-22 Los Angeles, CA (Ademotte Transfer) 

https://mega.nz/folder/BYgmmAoQ#uUsrleUy8n0RdTURdNQPPg

1988-04-22 Los Angeles, CA (The Complete 1st Generation Recorder 2 Tape (mjk5510) 

https://mega.nz/folder/MUpymSgb#8RD9IsC9DHnsbkf7XOffKA

1996-03-20 Dublin, Ireland - On The Floor In Dublin (Doberman Records) (CDR Trade) 

https://mega.nz/folder/Nc4mGY5Z#2Tm5qaZ0Fj0oz9-nIcHMGA

1996-04-25 London, England (Alternate Recorder Source DAT Master) (mjk5510 Edit)

 https://mega.nz/folder/9dIXhSDa#p5VNVSxAQUttNoX7mRiAwA

Enjoy!

Let me be the first one to thank you very much for this post @Born To Rock! It's 'eerily silent' here right now and I didn't want your awesome boot share to fell ghosted... OK, back to work now... Still not caught up yet @sunshine2020:(...

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Born To Rock said:

I'm uploading!!!

1988-04-22 Los Angeles, CA (Ademotte Transfer) 

https://mega.nz/folder/BYgmmAoQ#uUsrleUy8n0RdTURdNQPPg

1988-04-22 Los Angeles, CA (The Complete 1st Generation Recorder 2 Tape (mjk5510) 

https://mega.nz/folder/MUpymSgb#8RD9IsC9DHnsbkf7XOffKA

1996-03-20 Dublin, Ireland - On The Floor In Dublin (Doberman Records) (CDR Trade) 

https://mega.nz/folder/Nc4mGY5Z#2Tm5qaZ0Fj0oz9-nIcHMGA

1996-04-25 London, England (Alternate Recorder Source DAT Master) (mjk5510 Edit)

 https://mega.nz/folder/9dIXhSDa#p5VNVSxAQUttNoX7mRiAwA

1996-04-25 London, England - The Ghost Of Brixton (Fisherking Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/VABVAYRA#6AMwROfnnlnlUL9haSAZXg

Enjoy!

Thank you so much!!! :):):) 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

Dumb colonial question here... Did @mickb have diner in a dinner or dinner in a diner with Victoria Beckham? I'm confused...

My typo probably confused you more. If you're southern (or posh) then it's dinner. If your northern it's tea. As for what Mick may have done with Vicky B is something i'm not aware of. As long as Mick consented all is good :D

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bosstrade01 said:

My typo probably confused you more. If you're southern (or posh) then it's dinner. If your northern it's tea. As for what Mick may have done with Vicky B is something i'm not aware of. As long as Mick consented all is good :D

 

Lucky I had my 'diner' earlier, I feel queasy now :o

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, bosstrade01 said:

My typo probably confused you more. If you're southern (or posh) then it's dinner. If your northern it's tea. As for what Mick may have done with Vicky B is something i'm not aware of. As long as Mick consented all is good :D

 

Thank you very much for taking the time to clarify @bosstrade01... Much appreciated. I hope I didn't get Mick in trouble with Davey B...

Not that I am worthy of this request but while I'm here,... I'm hoping to locate the Swiss or Canary Island banking info of the collector who has the 1984-09-25 Earlmv boot. It was my 23rd birthday and I paid $175US to a scalper to see the show so it has value to me... I'm thinking a solid 'gofundme' effort may help pry it lose for us...

Cheers and thank you very, very much for feeding our addiction and for all you do for us here... If you're ever in Toronto, pints are on me...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...