Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

3 minutes ago, zorrosky said:

Thanks for the quick help. I am fine, but I am at home a few hours a day and in this period I have given priority to the cultivation of the vegetable garden. I hope to have some time in the next 2 days (maybe it's raining) to share something nice with you.

You're welcome!

Ohhhh love all vegetable gardens!! I give my neighbour our compost and he gives us some of the best tasting foods!

What are you growing?

39 minutes ago, zorrosky said:

Good evening everyone, I'm putting the outtakes files in order and I noticed 2 serious shortcomings,

1 Down by the river  Label: Unknown

2 Son you may kiss the bride Label: Basil Records UK LTD PEP1

if anyone can help me I will be grateful. Thank you

Hi, uploading son you may kiss the bride, but you must send me some potatoes :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1

2 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

You're welcome!

Ohhhh love all vegetable gardens!! I give my neighbour our compost and he gives us some of the best tasting foods!

What are you growing?

cucumbers tomatoes three types of lettuce and green beans 

to begin....

• Love Love Love! 1

2 minutes ago, cowboyofthesea said:

Hi, uploading son you may kiss the bride, but you must send me some potatoes :lol:

Harvesting begins in a couple of months

I don't grow potatoes, I only like mountain potatoes and I live in the Po Valley.

1 minute ago, chevy396 said:

"mountain potatoes" ??

Sorry my ignorance on this subject - what are those ?

4 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

"mountain potatoes" ??

Sorry my ignorance on this subject - what are those ?

The potato is typical of Peru (Andes) it can be grown anywhere, But the mountain ones (Alps in Italy) are firmer and tastier (in my opinion I lived 4 years in Peru). However, they are personal tastes ...

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, cowboyofthesea said:

anyway potatoes or not, here we go in flac:

https://mega.nz/folder/ZF52VDIQ#G0nzkomhLUwvnizEs_0u-Q       Bruce Springsteen - Son You May Kiss The Bride

enjoy!

I'm goin' cooking... 

No, i'm joking. I'm not able and tonight it's pizza time :D 

Thank you very much and enjoy the pizza, but please not with the fries on it.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, LONDONCALLING said:

Sorry This track is officially released on the  Harry Chapin Tribute album.

It has been removed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good Afternoon Everyone Who Visits This Awesome Place!

I feel compelled to write this to those of you whom download, do not bother to thank the person sharing their prize collection with you and those whom refuse to participate by sharing a show of their own, regardless of format (ie FLAC or MP3 - commonly now referred to as Devil's Format).

I am sharing because we share a love of Springsteen's music and like a good book I've read - I want to pass it on.

When you download a show from me, I can then delete it from my mega account and share a new one. And YOU the person who downloads can then repost my show so the life of the show & share continues. And someone new can then download and share at a later date.

Those of you who choose NOT to participate are choosing not to further the life of this board.

If you're thinking: I don't have to someone else will. That is just ignorant because at some point those with the biggest collections may wonder off to another playground (example: look who is no longer around 2 years later) - life is constant movement and change, nothing stays the same: this board has changed since it's inception, the spirit of sharing continuous. There that word again: Sharing.

It doesn't matter what is shared, just so that something is -- that you stand up and be counted.

And it is just poor upbringing and rude not to thank a person for sharing with you!

I will not honour requests from people who do not share and whom do not thank the sharer.

Lastly, thank you to everyone who has kindly and generously shared with me!

Best. Sunshine

Long Live Great Music!!

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Hug 4
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good Afternoon Everyone Who Visits This Awesome Place!

I feel compelled to write this to those of you whom download, do not bother to thank the person sharing their prize collection with you and those whom refuse to participate by sharing a show of their own, regardless of format (ie FLAC or MP3 - commonly now referred to as Devil's Format).

I am sharing because we share a love of Springsteen's music and like a good book I've read - I want to pass it on.

When you download a show from me, I can then delete it from my mega account and share a new one. And YOU the person who downloads can then repost my show so the life of the show & share continues. And someone new can then download and share at a later date.

Those of you who choose NOT to participate are choosing not to further the life of this board.

If you're thinking: I don't have to someone else will. That is just ignorant because at some point those with the biggest collections may wonder off to another playground (example: look who is no longer around 2 years later) - life is constant movement and change, nothing stays the same: this board has changed since it's inception, the spirit of sharing continuous. There that word again: Sharing.

It doesn't matter what is shared, just so that something is -- that you stand up and be counted.

And it is just poor upbringing and rude not to thank a person for sharing with you!

I will not honour requests from people who do not share and whom do not thank the sharer.

Lastly, thank you to everyone who has kindly and generously shared with me!

Best. Sunshine

Long Live Great Music!!

Pardon me for butting in - and I think this issue has been addressed recently but I hope you don't mind that I'm going to ask anyway :) - what if a person has nothing to share? What if they are an absolute newbie to this thread (not board ;))? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

Pardon me for butting in - and I think this issue has been addressed recently but I hope you don't mind that I'm going to ask anyway :) - what if a person has nothing to share? What if they are an absolute newbie to this thread (not board ;))? 

Great Question!

And no you are not butting in at all -- thank you!

All newbies -- I was one and have spoken / written with others -- have downloaded pages back -- lots of links are active a year back ... hence there is always something to share and people willing to help with that process.

And if you have just logged on and looking for the first time -- we will upload your request happily again very much like sharing a good book you've read.

I hope that helps clarify.

And yes it has been addressed ... and I am in the process of cleaning my folders and hard drives and consolidating my own collection and during breaks have cruised other boards and come across people who have requested but not shared -- hence my post.

Best. Sunshine

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, janeymarywendy said:

They could always email/message and ask (nicely ;) )for a show. I'll send it with sendgb/wetransfer and they can upload it. Ice broken, they're in the game :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bosstrade01 said:

They could always email/message and ask (nicely ;) )for a show. I'll send it with sendgb/wetransfer and they can upload it. Ice broken, they're in the game :D

Box of ginger nuts wouldn't go amiss I bet.......

• Haha 1