Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

I have a request.  As far as I know, there is no recording of my very first show.  But perhaps I’m wrong? If anyone has any recording of my first show I would be eternally grateful.  
 

17 April 1976 Rochester NY

45 years ago!

Thank you! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, judyg said:

I have a request.  As far as I know, there is no recording of my very first show.  But perhaps I’m wrong? If anyone has any recording of my first show I would be eternally grateful.  
 

17 April 1976 Rochester NY

45 years ago!

Thank you! 

No known audio. Closest you'll get is 13th or 22nd. Yours if you want em?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, roomforonemore said:

No known audio. Closest you'll get is 13th or 22nd. Yours if you want em?

Yes, that would be awesome, thanks! MP3 or flac is fine, whichever you have, I’m not picky. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, judyg said:

I have a request.  As far as I know, there is no recording of my very first show.  But perhaps I’m wrong? If anyone has any recording of my first show I would be eternally grateful.  
 

17 April 1976 Rochester NY

45 years ago!

Thank you! 

You went to your first show when you were only 4 years old?    

WOW! 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, thundercrack83 said:

Here's 2013 Australia leg, if anyone is interested! All FLAC.

 

2013-03-14 Brisbane, Australia (theincident Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/2kp0yJLa#_HSzCPGJcdGItJE4PcA6qA

2013-03-16 Brisbane, Australia (theincident Version) 16bit-48kHz

https://mega.nz/folder/WwZRDa4Q#Evf_QD6RJVQZXUx9oycRew

2013-03-18 Sydney, Australia( theincident Version) 16bit-48kHz

https://mega.nz/folder/W4wklLiB#PUiz3Pnbw3X32djerqeMzQ

2013-03-20 Sydney AUS Second Night

https://mega.nz/folder/DhgiFCwb#nHcPV5urMBa4SpZVR5W_Jw

2013-03-22 Sydney, Australia (theincident Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/DtQTmY4A#n4BV7rR4P25wB1M8BLaenw

2013-03-24 Sydney, Australia - Down Under 2013 (Godfatherecords - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/Hgx0ibba#f7lHE4UJgPuIllLm2M8f6w

2013-03-26 Melbourne, Australia (speckie Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/a04SGZbK#boqVaC2i3QNl-nbdXoiFFw

2013-03-27 Melbourne, Australia (Brother Ruprecht Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/DgIiyJRL#MGeQBdB40P2rswhrnnZTkQ

2013-03-30 Macedon, Australia (pttanner Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/i8ZgwDDZ#xT0FX5V92-C99m9rV1eueg

2013-03-31 Macedon, Australia (roman79 B3s Version

https://mega.nz/folder/S0Q2gByD#6KdiMEvY0wfCkqy2WZeFjw

 

Terrific share, @thundercrack83 - four of those that I didn't have.  Many thanks!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, rivermeet076 said:

Just giving back. Hopefully someone will need it.

1992-10-02 America West Arena, Phoenix, AZ

For 7 days 

https://we.tl/t-QTNEOmuqu3?src=dnl

 

This was a great show, we were there!

Thanks for the share, even though I have it, I am sure others who didn't hate the HT/LT tour will enjoy it

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Breakaway said:

Yesterday I listened to the 2nd East Troy show from the BITUSA tour

Would like to recommend this show, East Troy (Wisconsin) 13 July 1984, to @Daisey Jeep (and to others too); only the 9th show of the BUSA Tour, a good document of the early stages of the tour. Great show, one of the best audience tapes of the BUSA Tour. And a great version (as always) of Racing In The Street. A 'classic' version, not like the Fall 1984 versions with the story (which were also, or equally, great, of course).

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think this show was requested.  

2007-10-05 Philadelphia, PA (Master DAT) (traviz)
Folder says traviz text file inside has this info:

Bruce Springsteen & The E Street band

Wachovia Center
Philadelphia, PA 10/5/07

Schoeps MK4V’s->
Schoeps VMS5U->
Edirol R-1

 

Got from abms a while ago and opened yesterday for a look.

https://mega.nz/folder/6moWTIKC#zLmPSN5mOsvNT9zO7jPRjQ

 

link good for 2 weeks

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Lampi said:

Would like to recommend this show, East Troy (Wisconsin) 13 July 1984, to @Daisey Jeep (and to others too); only the 9th show of the BUSA Tour, a good document of the early stages of the tour. Great show, one of the best audience tapes of the BUSA Tour. And a great version (as always) of Racing In The Street. A 'classic' version, not like the Fall 1984 versions with the story (which were also, or equally, great, of course).

 

Here's a copy of this show!

1984-07-13 - Alpine Valley 2nd Night - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/2wZ1hILQ#fsLUtpctKiJ2k1iDZG343Q

:)

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could someone upload 1975-07-28 Carter Barron Amphitheatre, Washington, DC? Specifically the second gen reel listed by BB?

Audience tape available on CD 'Talent & Feeling' (CU Records). An upgraded version from a second generation reel was released to collectors in 2010

Thanks in advance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, thundercrack83 said:

Here's a copy of this show!

1984-07-13 - Alpine Valley 2nd Night - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/2wZ1hILQ#fsLUtpctKiJ2k1iDZG343Q

:)

Thank you @thundercrack83 and @Lampi

Much appreated 

Ill download latter tonight

(I finally think all my bootleg dreams are coming true)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, lilbud said:

Could someone upload 1975-07-28 Carter Barron Amphitheatre, Washington, DC? Specifically the second gen reel listed by BB?

Audience tape available on CD 'Talent & Feeling' (CU Records). An upgraded version from a second generation reel was released to collectors in 2010

Thanks in advance

I have it, I think. Now upload.

1975-07-28 Washington (2nd Generation Reel) (Transferred by Steve Hopkins)

https://we.tl/t-CCs8H3PrqJ

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fourth batch of JEMS releases

 

02 October75                     MILWAUKEE                                   SOMEBODY TRIED TO BLOW US UP TONIGHT

https://we.tl/t-IInzzn2hKl

04October 75                     DETROIT

https://we.tl/t-8ibI50Xm9I

17 October 75                    THE ROXY, H’WOOD                        WATCH ME NOW. LATE SHOW

https://we.tl/t-H3pFPsKY4l

18 October 75                    THE ROXY, HOLLYWOOD

OFFICIAL RELEASE

19 October 75                    THE ROXY, H’WOOD                        ON THE MEAN STREETS OF HOLLYWOOD

https://we.tl/t-gfnXMkVj69

 

Music Files only                All FLAC                Links valid for 1 week

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

1975-07-28 Washington (2nd Generation Reel) (Transferred by Steve Hopkins)

Also recommended to everyone who never heard this show before and of course especially to @Daisey Jeep!:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

(I finally think all my bootleg dreams are coming true)

Yes indeed. Don't you think bootlegs are far more interesting than pictures of New Jersey men in orange swimming suits?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, monkinmotion said:

Fourth batch of JEMS releases

 

02 October75                     MILWAUKEE                                   SOMEBODY TRIED TO BLOW US UP TONIGHT

https://we.tl/t-IInzzn2hKl

04October 75                     DETROIT

https://we.tl/t-8ibI50Xm9I

17 October 75                    THE ROXY, H’WOOD                        WATCH ME NOW. LATE SHOW

https://we.tl/t-H3pFPsKY4l

18 October 75                    THE ROXY, HOLLYWOOD

OFFICIAL RELEASE

19 October 75                    THE ROXY, H’WOOD                        ON THE MEAN STREETS OF HOLLYWOOD

https://we.tl/t-gfnXMkVj69

 

Music Files only                All FLAC                Links valid for 1 week

THX very much for your work

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...