Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, lilbud said:

I have

Volume 1: Seattle - June 25th, 1978

Volume 2: Detroit - September 1st, 1978

Volume 3: Seattle - December 20th, 1978

Volume 4: Saginaw - September 3rd, 1978

As far as I know, there haven't been any new volumes

Looking into it.

1978-12-20 was released 2010-08-07

1978-09-03 was released 2011-09-25 (Jungleland has this marked as Volume 4)

Nothing on Jungleland for either of the other 2. It's been a while since I did my spreadsheet, and I'm not sure where I got the volume numbers. Nothing in the info files for those shows.

I think Seattle June 78 is volume 1, because the info file says "there are 3 more darkness tour masters to go"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! Thanks to everyone for continuing to share shows from their collection. Here's a few recordings from the Tunnel tour, the first night in Los Angeles, 33 years ago. Enjoy!

1988-04-22 (First Tunnel of Love Night in LA-Ademotte 1st Gen Tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/7wQVyaJI#pEawCCBAXmp83QRJO6RAdQ

1988-04-22 (Recorder 2 - 1st Generation mjk5510 tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/rsJ1WQzR#wXa9rlDiVBcoNGIra0McEQ

1988-04-22 (Tape Man Joe Master Volume 53 Via G)

https://mega.nz/folder/f5JlWACS#mXj5DUkkIWF330FO-3LW2w

I'm looking for a few recordings from 1988-04-04 Largo, MD, in particular: 1st recorder- Prisoner of Love (mjk5510 transfer), 2nd recorder (Two of Us version), and 3rd recorder (mjk5510 2nd gen). If anyone has these, I would be much obliged. Thanks, and keep staying safe!

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, djmackeck said:

Hey everyone! Thanks to everyone for continuing to share shows from their collection. Here's a few recordings from the Tunnel tour, the first night in Los Angeles, 33 years ago. Enjoy!

1988-04-22 (First Tunnel of Love Night in LA-Ademotte 1st Gen Tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/7wQVyaJI#pEawCCBAXmp83QRJO6RAdQ

1988-04-22 (Recorder 2 - 1st Generation mjk5510 tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/rsJ1WQzR#wXa9rlDiVBcoNGIra0McEQ

1988-04-22 (Tape Man Joe Master Volume 53 Via G)

https://mega.nz/folder/f5JlWACS#mXj5DUkkIWF330FO-3LW2w

I'm looking for a few recordings from 1988-04-04 Largo, MD, in particular: 1st recorder- Prisoner of Love (mjk5510 transfer), 2nd recorder (Two of Us version), and 3rd recorder (mjk5510 2nd gen). If anyone has these, I would be much obliged. Thanks, and keep staying safe!

@djmackeck, no clue if any of these are what you are in need of... hopefully someone can use something here... Flac & toys...

Feedback & corrections always welcome!

1988-04-04 Largo, MD - Prisoner Of Love (Recorder 2) (4 LP) (Garden State Records - Vinyl Transfer mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/OgkF1KKJ#SLBgkKo4MkPm2WouuiOH-w

1988-04-04 Largo, MD (Recorder 3 - 2nd Generation Tape (Tape Transfer mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/f4t1gAxD#Tzgw0cU-AN2wpo_pjNwB3Q

1988-04-04 Largo, MD (Two of Us-Flynn Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/Dk9VWAjS#5Yn_mxWpgkO3UNVcX_IZZw

...GMT-5 signing off for the night...

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, lilbud said:

I have

Volume 1: Seattle - June 25th, 1978

Volume 2: Detroit - September 1st, 1978

Volume 3: Seattle - December 20th, 1978

Volume 4: Saginaw - September 3rd, 1978

As far as I know, there haven't been any new volumes

Thanks for clarifying:) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, allsetcobrajet said:

@djmackeck, no clue if any of these are what you are in need of... hopefully someone can use something here... Flac & toys...

Feedback & corrections always welcome!

1988-04-04 Largo, MD - Prisoner Of Love (Recorder 2) (4 LP) (Garden State Records - Vinyl Transfer mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/OgkF1KKJ#SLBgkKo4MkPm2WouuiOH-w

1988-04-04 Largo, MD (Recorder 3 - 2nd Generation Tape (Tape Transfer mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/f4t1gAxD#Tzgw0cU-AN2wpo_pjNwB3Q

1988-04-04 Largo, MD (Two of Us-Flynn Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/Dk9VWAjS#5Yn_mxWpgkO3UNVcX_IZZw

...GMT-5 signing off for the night...

 

Thanks!

 

Here is another version:

1988-04-04 Largo 'C'Mon Mr Trouble' (Speed correction)

https://we.tl/t-ma9THefyHQ

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would anyone happen to have an mp3 of "Mona-She's the One" from 1978-11-25 St. Louis (Out on the Turnpike)?

I have the show in FLAC (thank you to someone on this thread earlier) and I wanted to make a mp3 version of it to listen to on one of my walks but that one song refused to convert.

Thank you in advance for helping!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Breakaway said:

Would anyone happen to have an mp3 of "Mona-She's the One" from 1978-11-25 St. Louis (Out on the Turnpike)?

I have the show in FLAC (thank you to someone on this thread earlier) and I wanted to make a mp3 version of it to listen to on one of my walks but that one song refused to convert.

Thank you in advance for helping!

I have just converted for you.  This is from 1978-11-25  St. Louis MO 'Opera Out on the Turnpike' (CDR-bobsmo), which I hope is what you need.  Link is good for a week.

https://we.tl/t-d0yuop27n2

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, SvZ Bandana said:

I have just converted for you.  This is from 1978-11-25  St. Louis MO 'Opera Out on the Turnpike' (CDR-bobsmo), which I hope is what you need.  Link is good for a week.

https://we.tl/t-d0yuop27n2

Thank you so much! 

For some reason Trader's Little Helper didn't like Mona-She's the One when I tried to convert.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Breakaway said:

Thank you so much! 

For some reason Trader's Little Helper didn't like Mona-She's the One when I tried to convert.

No problem.  I converted with MediaHuman Audio converter, which is free and very good.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SvZ Bandana said:

I have a few of these (five, I think, maybe six) - will upload now.

Okay, so here you go:

1982-09-21 Dave Edmunds with Bruce Springsteen - Peppermint Lounge, New York, NY (SBD) (Bosstrade)

https://mega.nz/folder/AOoFQKrA#rtz_Zw3zM3o43_4IawBEJw

1983-08-02 New York City, NY with Jackson Browne (mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/xWgzBSzT#cprkgQ3HSV6vd784S8MPJw

1983-08-14 Asbury Park, NJ with Cats on a Smooth Surface

https://mega.nz/folder/AP5FTISZ#TWCs_W4gYtVp1Ncz-GqXNg

1987-07-29 belmar 29-7-1987 (with jah love)

https://mega.nz/folder/EagRgYBA#P6ODyauZiM0bG4fhruWIRw

1987-08-26 Belmar, NJ (630)

https://mega.nz/folder/1KhHwAQa#f8zvf06YA9ovAxIzQgmS1A

1987-11-20 asbury park 20-11-1987 (with cats on a smooth surface) (Bosstrade)

https://mega.nz/folder/VG4x0KKL#PhXLd_CdwmUaG9opIEpfRQ

 

 

 

 

From Brucebase Wiki - regarding the 29 July 1987 Key Largo - Belmar recording :

No confirmed audio. The audience tape that is commonly circulated under this date is in fact a recording of the following night's appearance.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, allsetcobrajet said:

@djmackeck, no clue if any of these are what you are in need of... hopefully someone can use something here... Flac & toys...

Feedback & corrections always welcome!

1988-04-04 Largo, MD - Prisoner Of Love (Recorder 2) (4 LP) (Garden State Records - Vinyl Transfer mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/OgkF1KKJ#SLBgkKo4MkPm2WouuiOH-w

1988-04-04 Largo, MD (Recorder 3 - 2nd Generation Tape (Tape Transfer mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/f4t1gAxD#Tzgw0cU-AN2wpo_pjNwB3Q

1988-04-04 Largo, MD (Two of Us-Flynn Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/Dk9VWAjS#5Yn_mxWpgkO3UNVcX_IZZw

...GMT-5 signing off for the night...

 

Thanks...didn't have those versions.....This is actually the very first show I got, when I startet collecting :lol:

  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ninth batch of JEMS releases

 

19 May78                            RARAMOUNT THEATER, ASBURY PARK   REHEARSALS

https://we.tl/t-w8w60zbwlB

26 May 78                           PHILADELPHIA                                                   THUNDERS DOWN THE ROAD

https://we.tl/t-CQyoC1OIbl

05 June 78                           TOLEDO, OH

https://we.tl/t-ZCDVsJv9Hj

08 June 78                           MADISON, WI

https://we.tl/t-0NUUpj63qN

25 June 78                           SEATTLE                                                       THIS IS CALLED THE PROMISE (with EV2)

https://we.tl/t-eFrjHAohJt

 

Music Files only                All FLAC                Links valid for 1 week

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, allsetcobrajet said:

@djmackeck, no clue if any of these are what you are in need of... hopefully someone can use something here... Flac & toys...

Feedback & corrections always welcome!

1988-04-04 Largo, MD - Prisoner Of Love (Recorder 2) (4 LP) (Garden State Records - Vinyl Transfer mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/OgkF1KKJ#SLBgkKo4MkPm2WouuiOH-w

1988-04-04 Largo, MD (Recorder 3 - 2nd Generation Tape (Tape Transfer mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/f4t1gAxD#Tzgw0cU-AN2wpo_pjNwB3Q

1988-04-04 Largo, MD (Two of Us-Flynn Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/Dk9VWAjS#5Yn_mxWpgkO3UNVcX_IZZw

...GMT-5 signing off for the night...

 

@allsetcobrajet Thanks so much, this is exactly what I was looking for!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/18/2019 at 11:40 AM, mickb said:

mgravitt2

 

Here it is:

(flac w/ info)

2005-11-19 Hollywood, FL (Rockaway Rob)

https://mega.nz/#F!yYwiVI4C!5Z5B0wqm3dQnZTC-KoVdFQ

cheers

 

Hello Everyone!

Would anybody happen to have any of these 2 versions for 2005-11-19 available to share? The links have expired. Thank you very much in advance!

2005-11-19 Hollywood, FL (Rockaway Rob) https://mega.nz/#F!yYwiVI4C!5Z5B0wqm3dQnZTC-KoVdFQ

2005-11-19 Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, FL (Jockel) https://we.tl/t-gO7plrwbwI

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, simongar said:

Hello Everyone!

Would anybody happen to have any of these 2 versions for 2005-11-19 available to share? The links have expired. Thank you very much in advance!

2005-11-19 Hollywood, FL (Rockaway Rob) https://mega.nz/#F!yYwiVI4C!5Z5B0wqm3dQnZTC-KoVdFQ

2005-11-19 Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, FL (Jockel) https://we.tl/t-gO7plrwbwI

2005-11-19 Hollywood, FL (Rockaway Rob)

https://mega.nz/folder/mtpgQB6B#S6ek_W7nd5yH09DYE9-G8Q

2005-11-19 Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, FL (Jockel)

https://mega.nz/folder/jt4DTKIY#MyU89kZauE0pug4YiEbyRw

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bored on a Friday morning, so have uploaded a few random 1990's shows that I have been enjoying.  Hope you will enjoy too:

1993-03-31 Glasgow, Scotland - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love (Midnight Beat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/8LoijRJL#FnlYrX5YXR6r7X0qRAWsJg

1996-03-20 Dublin, Ireland - On The Floor In Dublin (Doberman Records) (CDR Trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/xaoyTJzD#xfX6xNsCASohs48nZ2ECwA

1996-04-11 Milan Italy - Milano Night (Crystal Cat Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/xPgwzB4R#yuRGzr49C-NORp2hAFZw0A

1999-05-01 Manchester ENG 'It's One For The Money' (Doberman Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/1bxQRL7A#kGGRMKSOrSsrp7bC3gXvmQ

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's the entire run from Philly 1984. For some reason the copy I have from 1984-09-14 - The Full Spectrum (Doberman) only have the 3 first discs. If anyone could upload it with alle 4 discs in Flac.

If Anyone has other versions, please feel free to share

1984-09-11  Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA - Tape Man Joe Master Vol. 8 (Tape Man Joe Master via G)

https://we.tl/t-dizie8iqQ4

1984-09-12 Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA - Tape Man Joe Master Vol. 20 (Tape Man Joe Master via G)

https://we.tl/t-3NJcbtrGOv

1984-09-14 Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA - Tape Man Joe Master Vol. 9 (Tape Man Joe Master via G)

https://we.tl/t-w76bL6fEXZ

1984-09-15 Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA (Tape Man Joe Master via G)

https://we.tl/t-HEiTeeJAzn

1984-09-17 Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA - For Tramps Like Us (EV2)

https://we.tl/t-LVEQi4rNnV

1984-09-17 Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA - Perfection At Last! (EV2)

https://we.tl/t-MIxcYyvI93

1984-09-17 Philadelphia, PA - Tape Man Joe Master Vol. 4 (Tape Man Joe Master via G)

https://we.tl/t-usmy8VRjjv

1984-09-18 Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA - This Guns For Hire (Anubis Records - Remaster)

https://we.tl/t-WEvY5LSnHy

1984-09-18 Spectrum,Philadelphia, PA- Crazy Bosses Christmas (EV2)

https://we.tl/t-nJ7sdy04tN

1984-09-18 Spectrum, Philadelpia, PA - The Last Time (EV2)

https://we.tl/t-RdylxNXRG8

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What the hell is going on?

Why don't I see the TOP members MickB, Born to Rock and Bosstrade on this forum anymore? Too bad, they contributed an incredible amount to this forum. Maybe I'll forget a few more, but thank you very much for that. I hope for your return one more time.

Best wishes
Herman

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tenth batch of JEMS releases

 

01.07.78                               BERKELEY CA

https://we.tl/t-DP68BqZ819

07.07.78                               ROXY, L.A

OFFICIAL RELEASED DOWNLOAD

18.08.78                               PHILADELPHIA                                                   THIS IS NOT A TEST

https://we.tl/t-rArHKfI9Xz

01.09.78                               MASONIC TEMPLE, DETROIT                        WILD CATHEDRAL EVENING

https://we.tl/t-qoWFjeeVGo

03.09.78                               SAGINAW, MI

https://we.tl/t-8LYeFefpfz

06.09.78                               CHICAGO                                                             RELENTLESS AS THE RAIN

https://we.tl/t-2HHSWQ1kZV

 

Music Files only                All FLAC                Links valid for 1 week

  • Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...