Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, allsetcobrajet said:

@luther, este es un foro internacional, por lo que tu inglés es perfecto. No hay problema.

Además, todos pueden usar un traductor de motor de búsqueda si el uso del inglés es un problema para cualquiera que visite aquí ... Hemos tenido muchas publicaciones en idiomas extranjeros sin problema. 

Pregunta aleatoria @luther, ¿vives cerca de Rosario, Santa Fe (tal vez a 300 kms de distancia)?

The language was one of the many excuses for not participating so much, but well, with family help I am solving it.
I am a three and a half hours drive to Rosario more or less and if I calculate that there are 300 kilometers and a little more as well.
Rosario is a beautiful city to visit, full of great artists and good footballers.

PD : Por cierto tu español es muy bueno !!!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, This is The Way said:

WARNING WARNING

MP3 alert MP3 ALERT

1708821609_Screenshot2021-04-27at08_26_34.png.1304e1110a2a2f143dc28a6d4beff1fa.png

(better than nothing though, just like you said hehe) xx

 

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! DANGER!!!

'Non lasciare che il migliore sia il nemico del bene'

alt.François-Marie Arouet (via ASCJ w/gTranslator)

 

image.png.02aed1065062b075e0c59f26fe7b826f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, piraza said:

thanks to Simongar despite i prefer file Flac, all my collection is in Flac, but i think that file is not 27-11-82 but 17-10-78....

27-11-82 play Twist and Shout

in your file play Mona-Not Fade Away wich i think is 17-10-78

thanks anyway, continued my research..........it's ok too MP3 if not in Flac....

Yes unfortunately that file must have got mis-labeled somewhere along the path.  It is indeed from 1978-10-17 at the Troubador, CA  with The Knack. Maybe someone has 1982-11-27 Club Lingerie, I'm afraid I do not have that one.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, luther said:

The language was one of the many excuses for not participating so much, but well, with family help I am solving it.
I am a three and a half hours drive to Rosario more or less and if I calculate that there are 300 kilometers and a little more as well.
Rosario is a beautiful city to visit, full of great artists and good footballers.

PD : Por cierto tu español es muy bueno !!!

Thank you very much @luther. My Spanish is generated by google translate so some people in Silicon Valley are doing their jobs well.

Cool. I have a very close friend born in that area who has lived in Córdoba as well :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Arjan said:

Some '74

1974-01-06 Live From Joe's Place (Godfatherecords)

https://mega.nz/folder/a15HkAxL#nY0K53P9HUh-wU1GP-G4Xg

1974-01-29 Nashville, TN - You Mean So Much to Me (Gold Disc) (Great Dane Records) (Goody Pitch Corrected)

https://mega.nz/folder/zwwjnCLL#zb79RJDYRiCY3uMgWCJTvQ

1974-03-03 Georgetown University, Washington, DC (Goody Pitch corrected)

https://mega.nz/folder/2p4V2K4K#OTzYD7MCKbNNJH_rP_82zA

1974-03-09 The Lost Radio show (remastered)

https://mega.nz/folder/C54hDQTY#IJMOJ6z5SCYYCdX6IobC3w

1974-06-03 Agora Ballroom, Cleveland, OH (Pre-FM)(2018)

https://mega.nz/folder/2ohlUATR#bNQvu6w3fcwl3IN6O8sDnw

1974-10-04 Incident At Avery Fisher Hall (Fanatic Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/C85zVA6Z#jJ3D6ycX8vU4KJ0tDkFjkw

1974-10-19 New York City Serenade (Wildcard/Joker)

https://mega.nz/folder/ug432ShB#6Hgl60YGv_ta3CkG_qViHg

 

enjoy :)

Your posting of 1974-10-04 reminded me - my first Bruce concert. A gang of us from the Julliard School (next to Avery Fisher) went over that night. Heard that this rock and roll guy wanted to write songs that featured strings on his romantic tunes. That never worked out as planned but had a lot of influence on his songwriting back in those days. There really was a problem with the staging that night at the end of hte show but it wasn't quite a stage "collapse" disaster, I think the front end buckled and some gear fell onto the floor in the first row. Thanks for stirring up a nice memory from long ago

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, driveallnight89 said:

Can I request Alpine Valley 2nd Night, 13 07 1984 and if you guys can recommend any early 84 shows that sound good with plenty of Nebraska materiel.

Here you go - FLAC, artwork and all that good stuff:

1984-07-13 - Alpine Valley 2nd Night - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy (Ev2)

https://we.tl/t-yBrbHxUskV

1984-07-13 East Troy, WI - Time To Get Out Of Town (Godfatherecords)

https://we.tl/t-dnFYqhpYRS

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, NYC74 said:

Your posting of 1974-10-04 reminded me - my first Bruce concert. A gang of us from the Julliard School (next to Avery Fisher) went over that night. Heard that this rock and roll guy wanted to write songs that featured strings on his romantic tunes. That never worked out as planned but had a lot of influence on his songwriting back in those days. There really was a problem with the staging that night at the end of hte show but it wasn't quite a stage "collapse" disaster, I think the front end buckled and some gear fell onto the floor in the first row. Thanks for stirring up a nice memory from long ago

@NYC74... you're a Julliard grad?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

@NYC74... you're a Julliard grad?

Yes - remained in the city for a short time - was lucky enough to land a pit position on Broadway for a couple year run plus tours then on to session work, symphony and freelancing. Music is much more enjoyable in the retirement years though!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NYC74 said:

Yes - remained in the city for a short time - was lucky enough to land a pit position on Broadway for a couple year run plus tours then on to session work, symphony and freelancing. Music is much more enjoyable in the retirement years though!

I'll forgo the 'wow' gush and simply give props as I genuflect in your musical direction... That's a lot of world class seat time. Thanks for being here...

TMI, my Sister was at Lee Strasberg and lived in the village a decade later. I went to the local Animal House '80-'87. What did Bluto say?... "It was a real long war." :D

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, you, shuddap and post...

image.thumb.png.569d2663643fb2fd1887cd3a07a96792.png

 

...okay, okay, continuing the intermittent -09-25 series... Flac & files as originally obtained. Feedback welcomed :D

2007-09-25 Asbury Park, NJ (Livemusicman-Mr. T Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/2lcQBBRD#tqXcQIZxo-i_qWB1uK2rFg

2007-09-25 Asbury Park, NJ (Mr. T Remaster)

https://mega.nz/folder/fhFWCBYI#Qm2QJd-cL9VqU5JeX1QWkw

2007-09-25 Asbury Park, NJ (Rehearsal Night 2) (Livemusicman Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/v0d22TyC#lqPR_PP9bWDOCE_s-ceAWw

2009-09-25 New York City, NY - Spectacle Elvis Costello with Bruce Springsteen (Complete Audio)

https://mega.nz/folder/H5cESJpI#Whcyckz0asmCbmedDt-9Rw

That's all I've got. Always appreciative of additional versions. Heed Pauli...

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, driveallnight89 said:

Can I request Alpine Valley 2nd Night, 13 07 1984 and if you guys can recommend any early 84 shows that sound good with plenty of Nebraska materiel.

By the end of the August, '84 stand at the Brendan Byrne the setlist had stabilized at a Nebraska 3 pack early in the 1st set. Check out the setlists in brucebase (link) and look for what you like. By the West coast leg in October the selection widened - but it was still usually a 3-pack on any night, so several shows in a row would see decent rotation. By LA 10/29 and 10/31 4-packs started happening, but not each night. There are many quality recordings of that leg, especially from Oakland on.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SvZ Bandana said:

Here you go - FLAC, artwork and all that good stuff:

1984-07-13 - Alpine Valley 2nd Night - Alpine Valley Music Theatre, East Troy (Ev2)

https://we.tl/t-yBrbHxUskV

1984-07-13 East Troy, WI - Time To Get Out Of Town (Godfatherecords)

https://we.tl/t-dnFYqhpYRS

Here's another version

1984-07-13 Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI - Summer Of 84 (Doberman Records)

https://we.tl/t-xH69tRM0wy

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/10/2019 at 4:36 AM, Born To Rock said:

Flac with Info and/or Artwork

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - An Expensive Night In Red Bank (Bakerstuff-Ev2)

https://mega.nz/#F!8NAXyIrB!U-jCElcQAxg5JYI2avDYpA

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Count Basie Theatre Magic Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silver)

https://mega.nz/#F!AEZEUa5T!xQAdnApfUakPKX1w0R9ZEQ

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Historic Bruce Night 2008 (Asbury Park Discs - Silver)

https://mega.nz/#F!tE5RmQIY!sOkiRNwKyvVfAkkAcWXpww

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Something You're Not Gonna See Anywhere Else (dsiebenh-Night Version)

https://mega.nz/#F!MNoH2CYY!pX47DjK-vQQRnBJLUm83-w

You're welcome (Graag gedaan!!)

 

Does anybody possibly have any of these shows handy to post as the links are dead. :( Thanks very much in advance!

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - An Expensive Night In Red Bank (Bakerstuff-Ev2)

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Something You're Not Gonna See Anywhere Else (dsiebenh-Night Version)

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Miracle in Red Bank (Fanatic Records Edit)

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Audience Recording (RECORDED 20 FEET TO THE SIDE OF THE SOUNDBOARD)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, simongar said:

Does anybody possibly have any of these shows handy to post as the links are dead. :( Thanks very much in advance!

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - An Expensive Night In Red Bank (Bakerstuff-Ev2)

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Something You're Not Gonna See Anywhere Else (dsiebenh-Night Version)

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Miracle in Red Bank (Fanatic Records Edit)

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Audience Recording (RECORDED 20 FEET TO THE SIDE OF THE SOUNDBOARD)

@simongar...

This request is out of my pay grade but a 'friend of GL's TBCC' sent me these shows (posted below) and, in exchange for this sprinkling of gems, wanted me to ask if the boots that you are requesting are 'relabelled' boots? ...and if they are (as in a file name changed from an 'A' list share/trade, please provide cross reference/duplicate info for reference and provenance. Thanks...

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - An Expensive Night In Red Bank (Bakerstuff-Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/TosGwDAA#BuGlmhO4jFlbmDTaQzsr-Q

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Count Basie Theatre Magic Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/z9syTR7R#dPJc2n8E60JzsULZHrLOkw

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Historic Bruce Night 2008 (Asbury Park Discs)

https://mega.nz/folder/b5kUALZa#9kIpBm-MQ7vfrR0ebxod5Q

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Something You're Not Gonna See Anywhere Else (dsiebenh-Night Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/XstkmJQI#L1iwSUjC6JthsiBihaUByg

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ (dsiebenh Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/y10yhbjJ#DAFejbItZH0FOC2s0F02iA

Feedback (tech, tmi or bruce info) always requested & welcome. I hope there's something you like here :D

 

  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

@simongar...

This request is out of my pay grade but a 'friend of GL's TBCC' sent me these shows (posted below) and, in exchange for this sprinkling of gems, wanted me to ask if the boots that you are requesting are 'relabelled' boots? ...and if they are (as in a file name changed from an 'A' list share/trade, please provide cross reference/duplicate info for reference and provenance. Thanks...

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - An Expensive Night In Red Bank (Bakerstuff-Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/TosGwDAA#BuGlmhO4jFlbmDTaQzsr-Q

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Count Basie Theatre Magic Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/z9syTR7R#dPJc2n8E60JzsULZHrLOkw

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Historic Bruce Night 2008 (Asbury Park Discs)

https://mega.nz/folder/b5kUALZa#9kIpBm-MQ7vfrR0ebxod5Q

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Something You're Not Gonna See Anywhere Else (dsiebenh-Night Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/XstkmJQI#L1iwSUjC6JthsiBihaUByg

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ (dsiebenh Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/y10yhbjJ#DAFejbItZH0FOC2s0F02iA

Feedback (tech, tmi or bruce info) always requested & welcome. I hope there's something you like here :D

 

Thanks so much @allsetcobrajet!!! Sorry, but I have no idea if they are relabeled. They are just on my wish list. I have very little knowledge about them other than knowing that they exist. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, simongar said:

Thanks so much @allsetcobrajet!!! Sorry, but I have no idea if they are relabeled. They are just on my wish list. I have very little knowledge about them other than knowing that they exist. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cool @simongar...When you're cruising through the versions I posted, if you would please let me know if any of these are duplicates (same show with a different name) of your requested ones (if you have the time and inclination lol...). Otherwise, enjoy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, allsetcobrajet said:

Cool @simongar...When you're cruising through the versions I posted, if you would please let me know if any of these are duplicates (same show with a different name) of your requested ones (if you have the time and inclination lol...). Otherwise, enjoy!

Listing on Eddy's site - springsteenlyrics.com ;

Miracle In Redbank  Fanatic Records edit

Historic Bruce Night 2008  Asbury Park Discs

Count Basie Theatre Magic Night  Crystal Cat Records

An Expensive Night In Red Bank  Ev2

 

[no title]  dsiebenh version

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

Listing on Eddy's site - springsteenlyrics.com ;

Miracle In Redbank  Fanatic Records edit

Historic Bruce Night 2008  Asbury Park Discs

Count Basie Theatre Magic Night  Crystal Cat Records

An Expensive Night In Red Bank  Ev2

 

[no title]  dsiebenh version

No problem. I'll take a look.

  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

Listing on Eddy's site - springsteenlyrics.com ;

Miracle In Redbank  Fanatic Records edit

Historic Bruce Night 2008  Asbury Park Discs

Count Basie Theatre Magic Night  Crystal Cat Records

An Expensive Night In Red Bank  Ev2

 

[no title]  dsiebenh version

This information would, of course, provide both the necessary and sufficient condition to request please, on behalf of @simongar and myself:

2008-05-07 Miracle In Redbank  Fanatic Records edit

...I intuit that this is the way....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, This is The Way said:

Listing on Eddy's site - springsteenlyrics.com ;

Miracle In Redbank  Fanatic Records edit

Historic Bruce Night 2008  Asbury Park Discs

Count Basie Theatre Magic Night  Crystal Cat Records

An Expensive Night In Red Bank  Ev2

 

[no title]  dsiebenh version

I went through the 5 listed below and it seems like they are each unique recordings/edits:

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - An Expensive Night In Red Bank (Bakerstuff-Ev2)

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ (dsiebenh Version)

2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Something You're Not Gonna See Anywhere Else (dsiebenh-Night Version)

2008-05-07 Count Basie Theatre Magic Night  Crystal Cat Records

2008-05-07 Historic Bruce Night 2008  Asbury Park Discs

 

We still are missing: 2008-05-07 Red Bank, NJ - Miracle in Red Bank (Fanatic Records Edit)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, allsetcobrajet said:

This information would, of course, provide both the necessary and sufficient condition to request please, on behalf of @simongar and myself:

2008-05-07 Miracle In Redbank  Fanatic Records edit

...I intuit that this is the way....

soz, me no got........... xx

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17th batch of JEMS releases

 

14 September 81              CINCINNATI                                       THE BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE

https://we.tl/t-8N8BiY8yFE

17 July 84                             ROSEMONT, IL

https://we.tl/t-1yl7BdkSoY

23 July 84                             TORONTO, CANADA

https://we.tl/t-QRNSzeeB3G

24 July 84                             TORONTO, CANADA

https://we.tl/t-D7DpADFVkI

05 August 84                      BRENDAN BYRNE ARENA, NJ

OFFICIALLY RELEASED DOWNLOAD

24 September 84              BUFFALO

https://we.tl/t-mJwt6wDH4F

 

Music Files only                All FLAC                Links valid for 1 week

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...