Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

Random inquiry here...

Does anyone out there collect 'Guest DJ E Street Radio' episodes or 'Underground Garage' episodes or know if they can be found anywhere? Asking for a friend in need... TIA 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18th batch of JEMS releases

 

17 October 84                    TACOMA, WA                                    TAKE IT EASY BOYS

https://we.tl/t-agY8hWja3h

19 October 84                    TACOMA, WA                                    I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER

https://we.tl/t-azQFxqgVPC

21 October 84                    OAKLAND

https://we.tl/t-aOujMehjVQ

11 December 84               LEXINGTON KY

https://we.tl/t-fFqrZgpWlC

04 January 85                     HAMPTON, VA

https://we.tl/t-a9zbffe6rY

 

Music Files only                All FLAC                Links valid for 1 week

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, allsetcobrajet said:

Random inquiry here...

Does anyone out there collect 'Guest DJ E Street Radio' episodes or 'Underground Garage' episodes or know if they can be found anywhere? Asking for a friend in need... TIA 

I can get those for you on mp3... is it ok?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sleest said:

Thank you very much for the share @Sleest! Much appreciated! Any boot requests?

TMI, I had no idea this was a thing but then I asked myself who out there in normalsville thinks boot collecting is a thing... lol... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, allsetcobrajet said:

Thank you very much for the share @Sleest! Much appreciated! Any boot requests?

TMI, I had no idea this was a thing but then I asked myself who out there in normalsville thinks boot collecting is a thing... lol... 

That's not my share to be clear, it's just the link to the collection on Brucebase, with a little search you could have found that also, but I though that i would show you the way to the goodies  :-) No boot requests at this moment, thx for asking.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Sleest said:

That's not my share to be clear, it's just the link to the collection on Brucebase, with a little search you could have found that also, but I though that i would show you the way to the goodies  :-) No boot requests at this moment, thx for asking.

Then thanks for the link @Sleest... The help was much appreciated. Feel free to use the raincheck offer anytime...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2019 at 10:13 AM, Born To Rock said:

By Request: Flac w/ Info 1984-07-24 Toronto, ON, Canada (Mike Transfer)

https://mega.nz/#F!9AgChYwR!-fIlVj8woW8cETMm5E2ylw

Happy Saturday everyone!

Would anybody happen to have these 2 versions 0f 1984-07-24? Thank you very much in advance!

1984-07-24 Toronto, ON, Canada (Mike Transfer)

1984-07-24 Toronto, ON, Canada (jer7767)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, simongar said:

Happy Saturday everyone!

Would anybody happen to have these 2 versions 0f 1984-07-24? Thank you very much in advance!

1984-07-24 Toronto, ON, Canada (Mike Transfer)

1984-07-24 Toronto, ON, Canada (jer7767)

 

@simongar... half way there less files if I recall... Any help with the files would be appreciated. TIA...

1984-07-24 Toronto, ON, Canada (Mike Transfer) checksums missing

https://mega.nz/folder/flU03LCI#q9vG_v97RcfV0p7KbdJt2A

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

@simongar... half way there less files if I recall... Any help with the files would be appreciated. TIA...

1984-07-24 Toronto, ON, Canada (Mike Transfer) checksums missing

https://mega.nz/folder/flU03LCI#q9vG_v97RcfV0p7KbdJt2A

Thank you very much @allsetcobrajet!!! You always come through!!!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today's upload: VFC 2004

2004-10-01 Vote For Change Tour 1st Oct 2004 (Young American Records-Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/ethUQSgL#OfubDQB-eAR6k3EjV17tNA

2004-10-02 Cleveland Night (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/7soElSRZ#tdpMpfKWuxz13i_CQXB-5w

2004-10-02 VFC triple mix

https://mega.nz/folder/6w4wFCTB#cSxoqPFEpRW-AqMYRpsQuA

2004-10-03 Detroit (CDr)

https://mega.nz/folder/PggE0ITD#F4SjRu5kaWDaPFPpFYFvQg

2004-10-05 St. Paul Night (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/69pCzIpb#tW40Wk34XXPobL-onMoANQ

2004-10-08 TD Waterhouse, Orlando, FL (JB)

https://mega.nz/folder/GhhE0KjS#3tQ_hEI0nZQhRvBwwGqm0A

2004-10-11 People Have the Power-Washington(Asbury)

https://mega.nz/folder/q4wUzI4L#hm_CkSmquybDX48H5YNHtA

2004-10-13 East Rutherford, NJ - Better Men (Godfatherecord - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/n4wGWIaC#hls5Stz7JcgqQrdHLANtbg

 

enjoy!

 

would love to have:

2004-10-13 Meadowlands Night - Vote For Change (Crystal Cat Records)

2004-10-13 VFC - Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford NJ (Scott Brown)

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 Years ago today

1988-05-02 - Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA (Tape Man Joe Master Volume 2) (Tape Man Joe Master Via G)

https://we.tl/t-09t3nTaC63

1988-05-02 Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA - Something New and Beautiful (EV2)

https://we.tl/t-mqchp6dVWB

25 Years ago today

1996-05-02 Kongresshaus, Zurich, Switzerland (Bosstrade)

https://we.tl/t-7WUMpAv0WO

22 years ago today

1999-05-02 Manchester Evening News Arena - It's Two For The Show (Doberman Records)

https://we.tl/t-r8DKLrcQbh

16 years ago today

2005-05-02 Pantages Theatre, Los Angeles, CA (Jems)

https://we.tl/t-0o24vQjdg9

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MichaelU1230 said:

33 Years ago today

1988-05-02 - Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA (Tape Man Joe Master Volume 2) (Tape Man Joe Master Via G)

https://we.tl/t-09t3nTaC63

1988-05-02 Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA - Something New and Beautiful (EV2)

https://we.tl/t-mqchp6dVWB

25 Years ago today

1996-05-02 Kongresshaus, Zurich, Switzerland (Bosstrade)

https://we.tl/t-7WUMpAv0WO

22 years ago today

1999-05-02 Manchester Evening News Arena - It's Two For The Show (Doberman Records)

https://we.tl/t-r8DKLrcQbh

16 years ago today

2005-05-02 Pantages Theatre, Los Angeles, CA (Jems)

https://we.tl/t-0o24vQjdg9

 

 

I was at the '88 show. Had gone to the G-Dead at the Frost at Stanford Sat/Sun, and stayed an extra day for Bruce at Shoreline. My only time getting Walk Like a Man - "this is for you, Pops"

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, hellohello said:

 (Mike transfer)

 

1984-07-24 Toronto,CANADA FLAC Second Night In Toronto (Tape transfer fiixed)

https://mega.nz/folder/QwYjSSrA#_8au4cY1vjEilgBSsRf9Ng
 

Thank you very much @hellohellofor this fabulous gem of a share! Your generosity is very, very much appreciated! The Toronto & Buffalo shows are very special to us border jumping Bruce fans!!! The completist files included here are bomb! Have a great weekend...

  • Love Love Love! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Arjan said:

Today's upload: VFC 2004

2004-10-01 Vote For Change Tour 1st Oct 2004 (Young American Records-Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/ethUQSgL#OfubDQB-eAR6k3EjV17tNA

2004-10-02 Cleveland Night (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/7soElSRZ#tdpMpfKWuxz13i_CQXB-5w

2004-10-02 VFC triple mix

https://mega.nz/folder/6w4wFCTB#cSxoqPFEpRW-AqMYRpsQuA

2004-10-03 Detroit (CDr)

https://mega.nz/folder/PggE0ITD#F4SjRu5kaWDaPFPpFYFvQg

2004-10-05 St. Paul Night (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/69pCzIpb#tW40Wk34XXPobL-onMoANQ

2004-10-08 TD Waterhouse, Orlando, FL (JB)

https://mega.nz/folder/GhhE0KjS#3tQ_hEI0nZQhRvBwwGqm0A

2004-10-11 People Have the Power-Washington(Asbury)

https://mega.nz/folder/q4wUzI4L#hm_CkSmquybDX48H5YNHtA

2004-10-13 East Rutherford, NJ - Better Men (Godfatherecord - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/n4wGWIaC#hls5Stz7JcgqQrdHLANtbg

 

enjoy!

 

would love to have:

2004-10-13 Meadowlands Night - Vote For Change (Crystal Cat Records)

2004-10-13 VFC - Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford NJ (Scott Brown)

@Arjan, thank you very much for the great share! I hope something here below helps you along:

2004-10-13 East Rutherford, NJ - Meadowlands Night (Vote for Change) (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers) 1.02 GB

https://mega.nz/folder/exkzWYIQ#CSK3BzJ5TFQs5j5YMtxSIw

2004-10-13 East Rutherford, NJ - Meadowlands Night Vote for Change (Crystal Cat Records) 1.04 GB

https://mega.nz/folder/D8tTVARL#MCW8NJkdI_b6fcHTlV9vIw

With a little luck, some begging & patience, the 2004-10-13 Scott Brown version will hopefully make an appearance here... Cheers!

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, OliMuc said:

Does anyone have the DVD "Bremen on Fire"?

Date: 17-Jun-1999

Welcome aboard @OliMuc... I don't have this DVD but hopefully someone generous DVD collector out there will be able to share this here with you or point you in the right direction to locate this. Best wishes...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, simongar said:

Happy Saturday everyone!

Would anybody happen to have these 2 versions 0f 1984-07-24? Thank you very much in advance!

1984-07-24 Toronto, ON, Canada (Mike Transfer)

1984-07-24 Toronto, ON, Canada (jer7767)

 

Bump request for 1984-07-24 Toronto, ON, Canada (jer7767) :D please...

  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JimCT said:

I was at the '88 show. Had gone to the G-Dead at the Frost at Stanford Sat/Sun, and stayed an extra day for Bruce at Shoreline. My only time getting Walk Like a Man - "this is for you, Pops"

Love your stories about the shows you attended :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Arjan  @allsetcobrajet  Thank you very much for sharing Vote For Change 2004. I have other.

 

2004-10-01 Philadelphia,PA FLAC (Travis Bickle Edit) (CDR)

https://mega.nz/folder/RhpDEILQ#81jF3GV7pRhp3dEMOjb35g


2004-10-03 Detroit,MI FLAC VFC Tour Third Night (Nevinsrip Basement Tapes)

https://mega.nz/folder/h1hFUSLD#itKEJMUoaVzekwfgf0M32g


2004-10-05 St. Paul,MN FLAC Waters Of Democracy (EV2)

https://mega.nz/folder/ssAQ2RLa#yombfW6iMty_jwnR2BOHaQ


2004-10-08 Orlando,FL FLAC (Vote For Change Tour) (Jockel)

https://mega.nz/folder/1lpREQxC#Z4n-4iLGgK5uNEbL7NdR9A

 

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...