Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, simongar said:

I am hoping that somebody may have this to share? 2009-10-03 Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ (Kathleen).

Also if anybody has the NYC Bitch Committee video (same date) also? Thanks in advance!

 

Coming down the coastal highway to 'America's Finest City' to your boot collection @simongar :)

2009-10-03 (Kathleen)

https://mega.nz/folder/up8ETKST#w8JtwjUnHQfCp0aF0BhZ7Q

No 'Bitch' video :(

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

lol... true but if one can type more than the ten characters XXX-XX-XX, one can use the boot name, location, version, etc. or just request a date, or title, or version or date in any form... In addition, many people time limit their links to a week so they are useless after expired. One has to 're-request'...

...and yes, that's the point. I don't know about anyone else but I've never paid for boot here... never ever... so I don't bitch and complain that someone is not doing what I want them to do or making things 'easy' for me.

There are always those types who will complain about free stuff, I simply have no time or use for those types... I mean, how greedy and lazy can one be? :D

Sorry, was just trying to help if anyone new comes along, they might search via date (a logical starting point), might as well just name something like Random Show https://tinyurl.com/5dzu7az5 ..............

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, This is The Way said:

Sorry, was just trying to help if anyone new comes along, they might search via date (a logical starting point), might as well just name something like Random Show https://tinyurl.com/5dzu7az5 ..............

No sorry required, apologies for the tone...

Are people posting 'tinyurl' type links here without boot date, location, name or version named above the actual boot link here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

No sorry required, apologies for the tone...

Are people posting 'tinyurl' type links here without boot date, location, name or version named above the actual boot link here?

Well, even I have to say this is a bit random.................. and this was the post you applauded.........

image.png.576f2184495c60b87985457326723394.png

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

Well, even I have to say this is a bit random.................. and this was the post you applauded.........

image.png.576f2184495c60b87985457326723394.png

I speak finish................. xx 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, This is The Way said:

Well, even I have to say this is a bit random.................. and this was the post you applauded.........

image.png.576f2184495c60b87985457326723394.png

I totally agree... It's not The Way I would do it but the poster sharing the boots is free to do as they choose as long as they don't rattle Bruce Inc.'s cage... also the price for the 2 boots was perfect... and anyone who takes the time and makes the effort to share (and request for that matter) all help make this forum go 'round...

I know boot collecting is a 'blood sport' for some, a 'revenue generator' for others,... and that's fine for them... I interact with them on their terms when I want to... me, I Iisten to them to get performance tips, enjoy the music and because I like interacting with the worldwide Bruce community in general. In my universe randomness and entropy are fine as long as it's civil and there is no collateral damage done... If we all spend our time 'inside the box' we never get to see beyond the walls of the box.

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, This is The Way said:

I speak finish................. xx 

I speak hungarian..............xx

Who knew we are possibly 'language tree' related?

See what I mean... This place is about more than just bootlegs and conformity...

God bless the freaks, here and everywhere, because Bruce was a high school freak... they are the spice of life.

No harm or foul intended here by me, just a free & open door policy at my end to all who happen to drop by here for mutually beneficial reasons with the right spirit :)

P.S. I prefer XXXX-XX-XX dated requests & shares too but that's my own personal quirk... lol... Cheers and thank you for everything you bring to this community :)

P.P.S. English is my second language so I'll compassionately stick my neck out here for a wee harmlessly intended funny here:

...perhaps you meant 'finnish'... because if you're a guy I'm pretty sure you can 'finish'... ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.553e457e4f696182ef0a23da31e883af.png

OK, that's enough blah, blah, blah... request something and/or post something or make yourself useful and fill up the 't' paper dispenser...

OK, per Paulie... and for Queen Vicky herself, honoured this weekend in Canada with Monday off, we present 1972...

BS - 1972

https://mega.nz/folder/e00wiSTR#PLx-za5_Gk9kZYftIcvFFg

If anyone spots a hole please feel free to let me know... if you can help me add to this file please feel free to post & share...

Happy Friday!!!

 

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

is there anyone who can help me out with a 1976 show?  Would be fine, if you could upload 1976-04-05 Columbus, OH (Master Tape Transfer) 

 

Wish you all a nice withsun weekend..     can I say so?    We call it Pfingsten here.  a long free weekend.  so enjoy your days.  

 

be safe

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

image.png.553e457e4f696182ef0a23da31e883af.png

OK, that's enough blah, blah, blah... request something and/or post something or make yourself useful and fill up the 't' paper dispenser...

OK, per Paulie... and for Queen Vicky herself, honoured this weekend in Canada with Monday off, we present 1972...

BS - 1972

https://mega.nz/folder/e00wiSTR#PLx-za5_Gk9kZYftIcvFFg

If anyone spots a hole please feel free to let me know... if you can help me add to this file please feel free to post & share...

Happy Friday!!!

 

wow! you guys here are awesome. I´ve never before filled the gaps in my collection so fast. And I´ve been seeding and leeching on JL and dime since 2007, but what happens here... is glorious. 

 

THX!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, The Randolph said:

is there anyone who can help me out with a 1976 show?  Would be fine, if you could upload 1976-04-05 Columbus, OH (Master Tape Transfer) 

 

Wish you all a nice withsun weekend..     can I say so?    We call it Pfingsten here.  a long free weekend.  so enjoy your days.  

 

be safe

@The Randolph... is this the one?

1976-04-05 Columbus, OH (Master Tape Transfer) 

https://mega.nz/folder/i89jTKAQ#TJh1__DTxBXxPc3K9mb_Wg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Everyone,

New to the board, but long time trader back in the day.

Can anyone help with 

CC 481-83 BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN ALPINE VALLEY NIGHT Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy, USA, 12th July 1984

and

CC 484-85 BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN BARCELONA NIGHT Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain, Sun. 11th April 1999

I lost a bunch of cd-r's due to rot and cant extract this one.  Can't find it on the web.

Also looking for a bunch of non Bruce Crystal Cat releases to complete my Crystal Cat collection.  Is it ok to ask for those here?

It's a shame the old Crystal Dog blog is still inactive.  It used to be such a great resource years ago - at least the artwork is still accessible there!

Many thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

...ah, forum synchronicity. I received a laundry list CC request last night and what pops up here but more CC requests. OK, in honour of Queen Vicky, The Commonwealth and Monday off we present:

Flac & files...

1984-07-12 Alpine Valley Night  CC  481-83

https://mega.nz/folder/b11T2SxD#XC_NCb-2SPXlFUUV2aGoVg

1984-07-12 East Troy, WI - Alpine Valley Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silver) (Pitch Adjusted Version) (mjk5510 Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/e5shiKaI#LO780uh0hLqt7TzZSqdReg

1985-07-04 London, England - Independence Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/f8tjFKjL#chYaPDBmdkR1WfenDAftj

1995-04-05 - Sony Studios - Crystal Cat

https://mega.nz/folder/j09HkQrL#qGzhVvHJml9f-5V566VtsQ

1995-04-05 Sony Studios CC 431-432

https://mega.nz/folder/W40DGawS#qmGV1PN1qsEYaVze_fqojw

1995-04-05 Sony Studios, NY (Crystal Cat Records) (Source Video Dub Soundboard) ABMS

https://mega.nz/folder/fgshiQCZ#K3NBRdsRhVNqvBrL66ZJLw

1995-04-05_1995-07-22 Sea Bright, NJ_New York City, NY - Sony And Tradewinds (Crystal Cat Records) 

https://mega.nz/folder/itt1RSBB#Ze45qcqvkmpfznVv-ShKdA

1995-10-28 You Better Not Touch Vol. 2 (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/SklD1QaT#91NQUmOP8Aerg5csai2vww

1999-04-11 Barcelona, Spain - Barcelona Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/PwkVAI5B#RrdnfOwuy1CWJwUy-Jo6sw

1999-07-18 to 1999-08-12 East Rutherford, NJ - New Jersey Nights - Audience DAT (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/vs9DASYK#Vv_UkoTBrIIHYjYq6LU71g

1999-07-18 to 1999-08-12 East Rutherford, NJ - New Jersey Nights (Crystal Cat Records) - Silvers

https://mega.nz/folder/mtUnCSrK#pwDjZAPpbXPkXyMzBk2Dcw

1999-08-22 Boston Night (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/u09FAAZQ#nH1zHIMp_5LC4ZlptHLWmQ

1999-10-28 Oakland, CA - Frisco Third Night + Bonus Tracks (Crystal Cat Records) 

https://mega.nz/folder/C19DEA5b#S0gh5R1gtTqDETtNu7b9_g

2002-08-07 East Rutherford, NJ - Opening Night (Crystal Cat Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/XksF3YSR#EBnB6YrNqRQUcLUOeY-Lkw

2002-10-14 Bercy, Paris, France (Paris Night, Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/jttFRA7D#yS-OpLXULJTfxiGBkuhO6A

2002-10-14 Paris, France - Paris Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silver)

https://mega.nz/folder/yt1hBQAa#QP1KeASwsk5mjQIzhdJEXw

2002-10-27 London Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/b1kRmI7I#iA9rl2fmBIDxzotyHH6L3w

2003-06-21 Gothenburg, Sweden - Midsummer First Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/XpsFDQTb#_LCLOag3i_tNeLDckHlz0w

2005-05-24 Dublin, Ireland - The Point Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/u8tDRIgR#J6atrIQXftxuudTE2aiydw

2006-05-08_09 London, England - Hammersmith Session Night and St. Lukes Church (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/XxsxxCqY#IPRGkCH7xJoBqQ290YDD3Q

2006-10-30 Stockholm tonight (CC 810-811)

https://mega.nz/folder/200BHYxK#ww8rMgjVjXo_aZqq5CLDMw

2006-10-30 Stockholm, Sweden - Stockholm Tonight (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers) 

https://mega.nz/folder/Cw8FhQTA#RNbk8397Eav4TFHoalyK7Q

2006-10-30 Stockholm, Sweden - Stockholm Tonight (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers) (Rene)

https://mega.nz/folder/qkt3magT#W5cOLHZiqdzoJqg7jsm_Pw

2007-12-10 Stockholm, Sweden - Stockholm Magic Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/j5kB2A4A#V3_ocbCJsinZzhrpO3rqSg

2009-07-19 Rome, Italy - Roma Dream Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/rlknXKhC#gAw36jPqNreCBHW5M9ljRQ

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sixth batch of Doberman releases

 

All shows in FLAC with artwork included, and supplementary files (except where noted otherwise)

 

181/182  Runners In The Night                                   7 April 76             Cleveland

https://we.tl/t-C9yttuWDH1

185/186  Runaway American Dreams                      14 August 75      NYC  (no files)

https://we.tl/t-dR0HWKlUPV

194/196  The Other Night                                             28 December 80     Uniondale  (no files)

https://we.tl/t-EUNMuXJK5V

197/198  Ole! Ole! Ole!                                                 9 April 99             Barcelona

https://we.tl/t-Q4gh73Xo4Y

201/203  It's One For The Money                              1 May 99              Manchester

https://we.tl/t-glWFSQLEIH

 

Links valid for 1 week

  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

Does anyone have a Crystal Cat Bruce list or spreadsheet they would be willing to share? TIA! :)

                        CRYSTAL CAT - BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN RELEASES

 

101-102      Prodigal Son

307-309      Living Proof (17.06.92, Globen Stockholm,)

311-313      Wembley Night (10.07.92, Wembley Arena, London)

320             USA Blues (92-93, Various Locations)

321-323      Sheffield Night (15.04.93, Indoor Arena Sheffield)

326             You Better Not Touch (13.10.86,  Mountain View CA)

327-329      Meadowlands Night (24.06.93, The Meadowlands)

333-335      New York City Night (26.06.93, MSG, NYC)

338-339      All Those Nights (92-93, Various Locations)

342-344      Roxy Night (07.07.78, The Roxy Theater, LA, CA)

346-348      Paramount Night (19.12.78, Paramount Theater, Portland)

351-353      Coliseum Night (29.12.80, Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY)

354-356      Spectrum Night (15.07.81, The Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA)

357-359      Oakland Night (21.10.84, Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, CA)

360-362      Kansas City Night (19.11.84, Kemper Arena, Kansas, MI)

363-364 *   Summer Night (03.07.88, Olympiastadion, Stockholm)

369-370      Sony & Tradewinds (22.07.95, Tradewinds, Seabright, NJ)

378             You Better Not Touch Vol 2 (28.10.95, Mountain View, CA)

380-381      Berkeley Night (29.11.95, Berkeley, CA, USA)

382             Philadelphia Night (08-09.12.95, Philadelphia, PA)

385-386      Hamburg Night (17.02.96, Hamburg, Germany)

387-389 *   Nassau Night (31.12.80, Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY)

390-391      Newcastle Night (02.03.96, City Hall, Newcastle)

392-393      Cirkus Night (13.03.96, Cirkus, Stockholm)

394-396      Brixton Night (24.04.96, Brixton Academy, London)

397-398      Milano Night (11.04.96, Teatro Smeraldo, Milan)

399-401      Berlin Night (19.04.96,  Berlin)

402-404      Waldbuhne Night (14.05.93, Waldbuhne Amphitheater, Berlin)

415             USA Blues Vol 2 (29.09.96, Cleveland, OH)

416-418      Independence Night (04.07.85, Wembley Stadium, London)

419-420      Freehold Night (08.11.96, St. Rose Of Lima School, NJ)

421-423      Asbury Park Night (26.11.96,  Asbury Park, NJ)

424-425      Tokyo Night (31.01.97, Tokyo)

426-428      Sydney Night (12.02.97, Sydney)

429-430      Paris Night (26.05.97, Paris)

431-432      Sony Studios (05.04.95, Sony Studios, NYC, NY)

447-449      Bloomington Night (10.05.88, Bloomington, MI)

454-456      Red Bank Night (31.01.98, Count Basie Theater, NJ)

471-473      Winterland Night (15.12.78,  San Francisco, CA)

476-478      Passaic Night (19.09.78, Capitol Theater, Passaic, NJ)

479-480      A Big Big Night (18.03.99,  Asbury Park, NJ)

481-483      Alpine Valley Night (12.07.84, East Troy, WI)

484-485      Barcelona Night (11.04.99, Palau Sant Jordi Barcelona)

486-488      Milano Night 1999 (20.04.99, Filaforum, Assago, Milan)

490-492      Earls Court Night (21.05.99, Earls Court, London)

496-498      Arnhem Night (20.06.99, Gelredome, Arnhem,)

499-500      Bercy Night (03.06.99, Bercy Sportpalais, Paris)

501-503      New Jersey Nights (15.07-12.08.99, CAA E Rutherford, NJ)

504-506      Olympic Stadium First Night (23.06.99,  Stockholm)

507-509      Olympic Stadium Second Night (24.06.99,  Stockholm)

510-511      Gent Night (27.05.99, Flanders Expo Hall, Ghent)

519-520      Boston Night (22.08.99,  Boston, MA)

521-523      Los Angeles Night (23.10.99, Los Angeles, CA)

528-530      Frisco Second Night (26.10.99, Oakland, CA)

531-533      Frisco Third Night (28.10.99, Oakland, CA)

534-536      Copenhagen Night (26.06.99, Copenhagen)

537-539      Saturday Night (17.06.00, MSG, NYC, NY)

540-542 *    Legendary Night (01-07.00, MSG, NYC, NY)

543-544      Christmas Holiday Night (18.12.00, Asbury Park, NJ)

612-614      Jingle Bell Night (07.12.01, Asbury Park, NJ)

649-650      Rehearsal Night (30.07.02,  Asbury Park, NJ)

651-652      Opening Night (07.08.02, East Rutherford, NJ)

653-654      Tacoma Night (21.08.02, Tacoma, WA)

661-663      Paris Night (14.10.02, Bercy, Paris)

664-666      Christmas Soul Night (08.12.03, Asbury Park)

670-671      Berlin Night (20.10.02, Velodrom, Berlin)

672-673      Rotterdam Night (22.10.02, Ahoy, Rotterdam,)

674-676      Stockholm Night (24.10.02, Globen, Stockholm)

677-679      London Night (27.10.02, Wembley Arena, London)

684-686      Atlantic City Night (7.3.03, Atlantic City, NJ)

688-690      DoubleTake Night (19.2.03, Somerville, Boston, MA)

691-693      Feynoord Stadion Night (8.5.03, Rotterdam,)

694-696      Night After Night (27.5.03, C Palace, London)

697-699      Midsummer First Night (21.06.2003 Gothenburg)

700-702      Midsummer Second Night (22.06.2003 Gothenburg)

709-711      San Siro Night (28.06.03, Milan)

729-730      Main Point Night (05.02.75, Bryn Mawr, PA)

731-734 *   Agora Night (09.08.78, The Agora, Cleveland, OH)

739-740      Cleveland Night (01.10.04, Cleveland, OH)

741-742      St. Paul Night (05.10.04, St. Paul, MN)

743-744      Meadowlands Night (13.10.04, CAA, E Rutherford, NJ)

747-749      Milano Night 1985 (21.06.1985, San Siro, Milan)

756-757 *   Christic Night (17.11.90, Shrine, LA, CA)

758-759      Paramount Theatre (22.04.05, Asbury Park, NJ)

760-761      The Point Night (24.05.05, Dublin, Ireland)

762-763      Paris Dust Night (20.06.05, Bercy, Paris, France)

764-765      Gothenburg Dust Night (23.06.05, Gothenburg, Sweden)

766-767      Stockholm Dust Night (25.06.05, Stockholm, Sweden)

768-770      All those nights Volume 2

773-774      Grand Rapids Night (03.08.05, Grand Rapids, MI)

777-778      Bologna Dust Night (04.06.05, Bologna, Italy)

779-780      Roma Dust Night (06.06.05, Roma, Italy)

781-782      Milano Dust Night (07.06.05, Milano, Italy)

799-800      Milano Session Night (12.05.06, Milano, Italy)

801-803      H'smith Session Night & St Lukes (08/09.05.06, London)

804-805      Stockholm Session Night (21.05.06, Stockholm, Sweden)

810-811      Stockholm October Session Night (30.10.06, Stockholm)

812-813      Wembley Session First Night (11.11.06 London)

814-815      Wembley Session Second Night (12.11.06 London)

834-835      Blue Christmas Night (17.12.00, Asbury Park, N J)
836-838      Sold Out Night (06.12.01, Asbury Park, N J)

842-843      Philadelphia Magic Night (6.10.07, Philadelphia)

844-845      NYC Magic First Night (17.10.07, New York City)

846-847      NYC Magic Second Night (18.10.07, New York City)

848-849      Cleveland Magic Night (4.11.07, Cleveland)

850             On The Road Night (2.3.73, Berkeley, CA)

851-852      The Roxy Theatre Night (17.10.75, Hollywood, CA)

853-854      Milano Magic Night (28.11.07, Milano, Italy)

855-856      Arnhem Magic Night (1.12.07, Arnhem, Holland)

857-858      Stockholm Magic Night (10.12.07, Stockholm, Sweden)

859-860      Paris Magic Night (17.12.07, Paris, France)

861-862      London Magic Night (19.12.07, London)

874             Max Kansas City Night (31.1.73, NYC)

875-876      Koln Magic Night (13.12.07, Cologne, Germany)

877-879      Phantom Magic Night for Danny in Tampa (22.4.08, Tampa, Fl)

880-881      Phantom Magic Night for Danny in Orlando (23.4.08, Orlando, Fl)

882-883      Count Basie Theatre Magic Night (7.5.08, Red Bank, NJ)

884-885      San Jose Magic Night ( 5.4.08, San Jose, CA)

886-888      London First Magic Night (30.5.08, London)

889-890      London Second Magic Night (31.5.08, London)

891-893      Amsterdam Magic Night (18.6.08, Amsterdam, Holland)

894-895      Hamburg Magic Night (21.6.08, Hamburg, Germany)

896-898      Antwerpen Magic Night (23.6.08, Antwerp, Belgium)

899-901      Milan Stadium Magic Night (25.6.08, Milan, Italy)

902-904      Paris Stadium Magic Night (27.6.08, Paris, France)

905-908      Gothenburg First Magic Night (4.7.08, Gothenburg, Sweden + Bonus)

909-911      Gothenburg Second Magic Night (5.7.08, Gothenburg, Sweden)

912-914      Barcelona Magic Night (20.7.08, Barcelona, Spain)

915-917 *   St Louis Magic Night (23.8.08, St Louis, Missouri)

928-929      L A Working On A Dream Night (16.4.09, L.A., CA)

930-932      Stockholm First Dream Night (4.6.09, Stockholm, Sweden)

933-935      Stockholm Second Dream Night (5.6.09, Stockholm, Sweden)

936-938      Stockholm Third Dream Night (7.6.09, Stockholm, Sweden)

942-944      Hyde Park Dream Night (28.6.09, Hyde Park, London)

945-948      Frankfurt Dream Night (3.7.09, Frankfurt, Germany + Bonus)

949-951      Roma Dream Night (19.7.09, Rome, Italy)

952-954      Torino Dream Night (21.7.09, Torino, Italy)

955-956      Udine Dream Night (23.7.09, Udinese, Italy)

959-961      NYC First Dream Night (7.11.09, NYC)

962-964      NYC Second Dream Night (8.11.09, NYC)

965-967      Santiago Dream Night (2.8.09, Santiago, Spain)

978-980 *   Greetings From Buffalo Dream Night (22.11.09, Buffalo, NY)

990-992 *   Apollo (09.03.12, Apollo Theater, Harlem, NY)

1001-1003  London Killing The Power Night (14.7.12, Hyde Park, London, England)

1007-1009  Gothenberg Second Wrecking Ball Night (28.7.12, Gothenberg, Sweden)

1010-1012  Paris Second Wrecking Ball Night (5.7.12, Paris, France)

1013-1015  Frankfurt Wrecking Ball Night (25.5.12, Frankfurt, Germany)

1016-1018  Wembley Wrecking Ball Night (15.6.13, Wembley Stadium, London)

1019-1021  Stade De France Wrecking Ball Night (29.6.13, Paris, France)

1022-1024  Monchengladbach Wrecking Ball Night (5.7.13, Monchengladbach, Germany)

1025-1027  Werchter Wrecking Ball Night ( 13.7.13, Werchter, Belgium)

1028-1030  Leeds Wrecking Ball Night (24.7.13, Leeds, England)

1039-1041  Roskilde Wrecking Ball Night (7.7.12, Roskilde, Denmark)

1050-1052  Stockholm Wrecking Ball Box Night 1 (3.5.13, Stockholm, Sweden)

1053-1055  Stockholm Wrecking Ball Box Night 2 (4.5.13, Stockholm, Sweden)

1056-1058  Stockholm Wrecking Ball Box Night 3 (11.5.13, Stockholm, Sweden)

1059-1061  Turku First Wrecking Ball Night (7.5.13, Turku, Finland)

1062-1064  Turku Second Wrecking Ball Night (8.5.13, Turku, Finland)

1069-1071  Herning Wrecking Ball Night (16.5.13, Herning, Denmark)

1072-1073  Boston Third Night (31.5.78, Boston MA)

1074-1075  East Lansing Night (4.4.76, East Lansing MI)

1079           Odds & Sods (Compilation)-

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ringo said:

Hey Everyone,

New to the board, but long time trader back in the day.

Can anyone help with 

CC 481-83 BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN ALPINE VALLEY NIGHT Alpine Valley Music Theater, East Troy, USA, 12th July 1984

and

CC 484-85 BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN BARCELONA NIGHT Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain, Sun. 11th April 1999

I lost a bunch of cd-r's due to rot and cant extract this one.  Can't find it on the web.

Also looking for a bunch of non Bruce Crystal Cat releases to complete my Crystal Cat collection.  Is it ok to ask for those here?

It's a shame the old Crystal Dog blog is still inactive.  It used to be such a great resource years ago - at least the artwork is still accessible there!

Many thanks!

Welcome here @Ringo... Request away... It's an open forum... take what you need... leave what you can... both help and make this place go...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, monkinmotion said:

Sixth batch of Doberman releases

 

All shows in FLAC with artwork included, and supplementary files (except where noted otherwise)

 

181/182  Runners In The Night                                   7 April 76             Cleveland

https://we.tl/t-C9yttuWDH1

185/186  Runaway American Dreams                      14 August 75      NYC  (no files)

https://we.tl/t-dR0HWKlUPV

194/196  The Other Night                                             28 December 80     Uniondale  (no files)

https://we.tl/t-EUNMuXJK5V

197/198  Ole! Ole! Ole!                                                 9 April 99             Barcelona

https://we.tl/t-Q4gh73Xo4Y

201/203  It's One For The Money                              1 May 99              Manchester

https://we.tl/t-glWFSQLEIH

 

Links valid for 1 week

Thanks for the ongoing Doberman project and for your generosity @monkinmotion!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking for these 4 Godfather records releases please:

04-05       The Rising Tour Rehearsals (30.07.02, Asbury Park, NJ)

13            Rain On You (29.08.02, Rose Center, New York City, NY)

17-18       Intimate Night (19.02.03, Somerville Theater, Somerville)

34-36       Let It Rain (28.06.03, San Siro, Milan, Italy)

FLAC only !!

Many thanks

  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, monkinmotion said:

Looking for these 4 Godfather records releases please:

04-05       The Rising Tour Rehearsals (30.07.02, Asbury Park, NJ)

13            Rain On You (29.08.02, Rose Center, New York City, NY)

17-18       Intimate Night (19.02.03, Somerville Theater, Somerville)

34-36       Let It Rain (28.06.03, San Siro, Milan, Italy)

FLAC only !!

Many thanks

Hoping this turns into your next project ;) @monkinmotion... Flac with files... Feedback re. boot & file issues always welcomed :D ...

2002-07-30 Asbury Park, NJ - The Rising Tour Rehearsals (Godfatherecords) (straybullet)

https://mega.nz/folder/C1kFTQBZ#3gHlLUixX1jQacSmPIbozQ

2002-08-29 New York City, NY - Rain On You (Godfatherecords)

https://mega.nz/folder/rk9BBSTS#o6R9VN5y1Bv8uwW004Gsww

2003-02-19 Somerville, MA - Intimate Night (Godfatherecords - Silvers) checksum logs etc. missing

https://mega.nz/folder/askVQCAb#aI6AzJAP9vwLmeidYMRWrg

2003-06-28 Milan, Italy - Let It Rain (Godfatherecords - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/71tBkSLK#ZrTtumZMyrlMHwrOcjc94Q

2003-06-28 Milan, Italy - Let It Rain (Godfatherecords - Silver) (with San Siro Concert Pictures) hrubesh

https://mega.nz/folder/v9lRBAZK#iQWVGVmx8C_0dKDyEKHQFA

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, monkinmotion said:

                        CRYSTAL CAT - BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN RELEASES

 

101-102      Prodigal Son

307-309      Living Proof (17.06.92, Globen Stockholm,)

311-313      Wembley Night (10.07.92, Wembley Arena, London)

320             USA Blues (92-93, Various Locations)

321-323      Sheffield Night (15.04.93, Indoor Arena Sheffield)

326             You Better Not Touch (13.10.86,  Mountain View CA)

327-329      Meadowlands Night (24.06.93, The Meadowlands)

333-335      New York City Night (26.06.93, MSG, NYC)

338-339      All Those Nights (92-93, Various Locations)

342-344      Roxy Night (07.07.78, The Roxy Theater, LA, CA)

346-348      Paramount Night (19.12.78, Paramount Theater, Portland)

351-353      Coliseum Night (29.12.80, Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY)

354-356      Spectrum Night (15.07.81, The Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA)

357-359      Oakland Night (21.10.84, Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, CA)

360-362      Kansas City Night (19.11.84, Kemper Arena, Kansas, MI)

363-364 *   Summer Night (03.07.88, Olympiastadion, Stockholm)

369-370      Sony & Tradewinds (22.07.95, Tradewinds, Seabright, NJ)

378             You Better Not Touch Vol 2 (28.10.95, Mountain View, CA)

380-381      Berkeley Night (29.11.95, Berkeley, CA, USA)

382             Philadelphia Night (08-09.12.95, Philadelphia, PA)

385-386      Hamburg Night (17.02.96, Hamburg, Germany)

387-389 *   Nassau Night (31.12.80, Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY)

390-391      Newcastle Night (02.03.96, City Hall, Newcastle)

392-393      Cirkus Night (13.03.96, Cirkus, Stockholm)

394-396      Brixton Night (24.04.96, Brixton Academy, London)

397-398      Milano Night (11.04.96, Teatro Smeraldo, Milan)

399-401      Berlin Night (19.04.96,  Berlin)

402-404      Waldbuhne Night (14.05.93, Waldbuhne Amphitheater, Berlin)

415             USA Blues Vol 2 (29.09.96, Cleveland, OH)

416-418      Independence Night (04.07.85, Wembley Stadium, London)

419-420      Freehold Night (08.11.96, St. Rose Of Lima School, NJ)

421-423      Asbury Park Night (26.11.96,  Asbury Park, NJ)

424-425      Tokyo Night (31.01.97, Tokyo)

426-428      Sydney Night (12.02.97, Sydney)

429-430      Paris Night (26.05.97, Paris)

431-432      Sony Studios (05.04.95, Sony Studios, NYC, NY)

447-449      Bloomington Night (10.05.88, Bloomington, MI)

454-456      Red Bank Night (31.01.98, Count Basie Theater, NJ)

471-473      Winterland Night (15.12.78,  San Francisco, CA)

476-478      Passaic Night (19.09.78, Capitol Theater, Passaic, NJ)

479-480      A Big Big Night (18.03.99,  Asbury Park, NJ)

481-483      Alpine Valley Night (12.07.84, East Troy, WI)

484-485      Barcelona Night (11.04.99, Palau Sant Jordi Barcelona)

486-488      Milano Night 1999 (20.04.99, Filaforum, Assago, Milan)

490-492      Earls Court Night (21.05.99, Earls Court, London)

496-498      Arnhem Night (20.06.99, Gelredome, Arnhem,)

499-500      Bercy Night (03.06.99, Bercy Sportpalais, Paris)

501-503      New Jersey Nights (15.07-12.08.99, CAA E Rutherford, NJ)

504-506      Olympic Stadium First Night (23.06.99,  Stockholm)

507-509      Olympic Stadium Second Night (24.06.99,  Stockholm)

510-511      Gent Night (27.05.99, Flanders Expo Hall, Ghent)

519-520      Boston Night (22.08.99,  Boston, MA)

521-523      Los Angeles Night (23.10.99, Los Angeles, CA)

528-530      Frisco Second Night (26.10.99, Oakland, CA)

531-533      Frisco Third Night (28.10.99, Oakland, CA)

534-536      Copenhagen Night (26.06.99, Copenhagen)

537-539      Saturday Night (17.06.00, MSG, NYC, NY)

540-542 *    Legendary Night (01-07.00, MSG, NYC, NY)

543-544      Christmas Holiday Night (18.12.00, Asbury Park, NJ)

612-614      Jingle Bell Night (07.12.01, Asbury Park, NJ)

649-650      Rehearsal Night (30.07.02,  Asbury Park, NJ)

651-652      Opening Night (07.08.02, East Rutherford, NJ)

653-654      Tacoma Night (21.08.02, Tacoma, WA)

661-663      Paris Night (14.10.02, Bercy, Paris)

664-666      Christmas Soul Night (08.12.03, Asbury Park)

670-671      Berlin Night (20.10.02, Velodrom, Berlin)

672-673      Rotterdam Night (22.10.02, Ahoy, Rotterdam,)

674-676      Stockholm Night (24.10.02, Globen, Stockholm)

677-679      London Night (27.10.02, Wembley Arena, London)

684-686      Atlantic City Night (7.3.03, Atlantic City, NJ)

688-690      DoubleTake Night (19.2.03, Somerville, Boston, MA)

691-693      Feynoord Stadion Night (8.5.03, Rotterdam,)

694-696      Night After Night (27.5.03, C Palace, London)

697-699      Midsummer First Night (21.06.2003 Gothenburg)

700-702      Midsummer Second Night (22.06.2003 Gothenburg)

709-711      San Siro Night (28.06.03, Milan)

729-730      Main Point Night (05.02.75, Bryn Mawr, PA)

731-734 *   Agora Night (09.08.78, The Agora, Cleveland, OH)

739-740      Cleveland Night (01.10.04, Cleveland, OH)

741-742      St. Paul Night (05.10.04, St. Paul, MN)

743-744      Meadowlands Night (13.10.04, CAA, E Rutherford, NJ)

747-749      Milano Night 1985 (21.06.1985, San Siro, Milan)

756-757 *   Christic Night (17.11.90, Shrine, LA, CA)

758-759      Paramount Theatre (22.04.05, Asbury Park, NJ)

760-761      The Point Night (24.05.05, Dublin, Ireland)

762-763      Paris Dust Night (20.06.05, Bercy, Paris, France)

764-765      Gothenburg Dust Night (23.06.05, Gothenburg, Sweden)

766-767      Stockholm Dust Night (25.06.05, Stockholm, Sweden)

768-770      All those nights Volume 2

773-774      Grand Rapids Night (03.08.05, Grand Rapids, MI)

777-778      Bologna Dust Night (04.06.05, Bologna, Italy)

779-780      Roma Dust Night (06.06.05, Roma, Italy)

781-782      Milano Dust Night (07.06.05, Milano, Italy)

799-800      Milano Session Night (12.05.06, Milano, Italy)

801-803      H'smith Session Night & St Lukes (08/09.05.06, London)

804-805      Stockholm Session Night (21.05.06, Stockholm, Sweden)

810-811      Stockholm October Session Night (30.10.06, Stockholm)

812-813      Wembley Session First Night (11.11.06 London)

814-815      Wembley Session Second Night (12.11.06 London)

834-835      Blue Christmas Night (17.12.00, Asbury Park, N J)
836-838      Sold Out Night (06.12.01, Asbury Park, N J)

842-843      Philadelphia Magic Night (6.10.07, Philadelphia)

844-845      NYC Magic First Night (17.10.07, New York City)

846-847      NYC Magic Second Night (18.10.07, New York City)

848-849      Cleveland Magic Night (4.11.07, Cleveland)

850             On The Road Night (2.3.73, Berkeley, CA)

851-852      The Roxy Theatre Night (17.10.75, Hollywood, CA)

853-854      Milano Magic Night (28.11.07, Milano, Italy)

855-856      Arnhem Magic Night (1.12.07, Arnhem, Holland)

857-858      Stockholm Magic Night (10.12.07, Stockholm, Sweden)

859-860      Paris Magic Night (17.12.07, Paris, France)

861-862      London Magic Night (19.12.07, London)

874             Max Kansas City Night (31.1.73, NYC)

875-876      Koln Magic Night (13.12.07, Cologne, Germany)

877-879      Phantom Magic Night for Danny in Tampa (22.4.08, Tampa, Fl)

880-881      Phantom Magic Night for Danny in Orlando (23.4.08, Orlando, Fl)

882-883      Count Basie Theatre Magic Night (7.5.08, Red Bank, NJ)

884-885      San Jose Magic Night ( 5.4.08, San Jose, CA)

886-888      London First Magic Night (30.5.08, London)

889-890      London Second Magic Night (31.5.08, London)

891-893      Amsterdam Magic Night (18.6.08, Amsterdam, Holland)

894-895      Hamburg Magic Night (21.6.08, Hamburg, Germany)

896-898      Antwerpen Magic Night (23.6.08, Antwerp, Belgium)

899-901      Milan Stadium Magic Night (25.6.08, Milan, Italy)

902-904      Paris Stadium Magic Night (27.6.08, Paris, France)

905-908      Gothenburg First Magic Night (4.7.08, Gothenburg, Sweden + Bonus)

909-911      Gothenburg Second Magic Night (5.7.08, Gothenburg, Sweden)

912-914      Barcelona Magic Night (20.7.08, Barcelona, Spain)

915-917 *   St Louis Magic Night (23.8.08, St Louis, Missouri)

928-929      L A Working On A Dream Night (16.4.09, L.A., CA)

930-932      Stockholm First Dream Night (4.6.09, Stockholm, Sweden)

933-935      Stockholm Second Dream Night (5.6.09, Stockholm, Sweden)

936-938      Stockholm Third Dream Night (7.6.09, Stockholm, Sweden)

942-944      Hyde Park Dream Night (28.6.09, Hyde Park, London)

945-948      Frankfurt Dream Night (3.7.09, Frankfurt, Germany + Bonus)

949-951      Roma Dream Night (19.7.09, Rome, Italy)

952-954      Torino Dream Night (21.7.09, Torino, Italy)

955-956      Udine Dream Night (23.7.09, Udinese, Italy)

959-961      NYC First Dream Night (7.11.09, NYC)

962-964      NYC Second Dream Night (8.11.09, NYC)

965-967      Santiago Dream Night (2.8.09, Santiago, Spain)

978-980 *   Greetings From Buffalo Dream Night (22.11.09, Buffalo, NY)

990-992 *   Apollo (09.03.12, Apollo Theater, Harlem, NY)

1001-1003  London Killing The Power Night (14.7.12, Hyde Park, London, England)

1007-1009  Gothenberg Second Wrecking Ball Night (28.7.12, Gothenberg, Sweden)

1010-1012  Paris Second Wrecking Ball Night (5.7.12, Paris, France)

1013-1015  Frankfurt Wrecking Ball Night (25.5.12, Frankfurt, Germany)

1016-1018  Wembley Wrecking Ball Night (15.6.13, Wembley Stadium, London)

1019-1021  Stade De France Wrecking Ball Night (29.6.13, Paris, France)

1022-1024  Monchengladbach Wrecking Ball Night (5.7.13, Monchengladbach, Germany)

1025-1027  Werchter Wrecking Ball Night ( 13.7.13, Werchter, Belgium)

1028-1030  Leeds Wrecking Ball Night (24.7.13, Leeds, England)

1039-1041  Roskilde Wrecking Ball Night (7.7.12, Roskilde, Denmark)

1050-1052  Stockholm Wrecking Ball Box Night 1 (3.5.13, Stockholm, Sweden)

1053-1055  Stockholm Wrecking Ball Box Night 2 (4.5.13, Stockholm, Sweden)

1056-1058  Stockholm Wrecking Ball Box Night 3 (11.5.13, Stockholm, Sweden)

1059-1061  Turku First Wrecking Ball Night (7.5.13, Turku, Finland)

1062-1064  Turku Second Wrecking Ball Night (8.5.13, Turku, Finland)

1069-1071  Herning Wrecking Ball Night (16.5.13, Herning, Denmark)

1072-1073  Boston Third Night (31.5.78, Boston MA)

1074-1075  East Lansing Night (4.4.76, East Lansing MI)

1079           Odds & Sods (Compilation)-

Thanks for the love @monkinmotion!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...