Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, MichaelU1230 said:

Hi, great share :) Unfortunately, this show also has an official release, so the link would have to be removed :)

Link has been removed. Sorry about that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning,

Looking for a share of the following 2 boots:

1969-09-20 Child of New Jersey - flac please - looking to replace .mp3 version :)

The Pre-Street Shuffle

Thanks in Advance!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

Good morning,

Looking for a share of the following 2 boots:

1969-09-20 Child of New Jersey - flac please - looking to replace .mp3 version :)

The Pre-Street Shuffle

Thanks in Advance!

 

I hope that this is what you are looking for?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1969-09-20 - Child of NJ The Centre Free University Richmond VA

https://mega.nz/folder/FHBCCRIT#T0ouzM5cIkT4BNdkIXaQ1A

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, allsetcobrajet said:

Good morning,

Looking for a share of the following 2 boots:

1969-09-20 Child of New Jersey - flac please - looking to replace .mp3 version :)

The Pre-Street Shuffle

Thanks in Advance!

 

1969-09-20 Richmond,VA (Steve Tape) (MJK5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/ogR02BwD#yX_XuMCBG811oK7a36A9dA

1969-09-20 Richmond,VA The Center at Free University (Flynn tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/M8RG1T6R#pZMQGN-VZ_R2awTpMmRTtQ

  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for 3 versions of Frankfurt 2009-07-03, if anybody has it to share it would be most appreciated.

image.png.df657ae59f72a47d1ee6eda696aedb1b.png  Working On A Dream In Frankfurt Sentinel Records

 

image.png.7e201e26d3cb46ba9cddec37cc4744f2.png  d.m. version

 

image.png.1809ff34d7122e2429fc69d11ea921a8.png  Trapped In Frankfurt betterDayBerlin version

 

Thank you in advance and have a great weekend!

  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, hellohello said:

1969-09-20 Richmond,VA (Steve Tape) (MJK5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/ogR02BwD#yX_XuMCBG811oK7a36A9dA

1969-09-20 Richmond,VA The Center at Free University (Flynn tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/M8RG1T6R#pZMQGN-VZ_R2awTpMmRTtQ

Thank you very much for the kind share @hellohello. Much appreciated :) !!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

...and while I'm here, would anyone have a copy of:

1972-04-00 Mediasound Studios, New York, NY

..in flac. I would like to upgrade my current .mp3 version if possible. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help and please feel free, I'd love to share what I have that you may need :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, simongar said:

Hello Everyone!

I am looking for 3 versions of Frankfurt 2009-07-03, if anybody has it to share it would be most appreciated.

image.png.df657ae59f72a47d1ee6eda696aedb1b.png  Working On A Dream In Frankfurt Sentinel Records

 

image.png.7e201e26d3cb46ba9cddec37cc4744f2.png  d.m. version

 

image.png.1809ff34d7122e2429fc69d11ea921a8.png  Trapped In Frankfurt betterDayBerlin version

 

Thank you in advance and have a great weekend!

 

18 minutes ago, thundercrack83 said:

Hello,

I've only got this version:

2009-07-03 Frankfurt DEU (Badabing)

https://mega.nz/folder/ikpykDLb#PYkR9G__YvFv6lXnwfZwiw

 

Can anyone help? :)

I'll try... here's my spaghetti thrown at the wall... anything stick?

2009-07-03 Frankfurt, Germany (Badabing Version) (SBE Fixes)

https://mega.nz/folder/WlsBCAQb#RRSHmj6utePh2icCcv9J_Q

2009-07-03 Frankfurt, Germany - Working on a Dream in Frankfurt (Sentinel Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/7stxRYxL#xyVclxGo1GRwJNHtG_yNVQ

2009-07-03 Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Dream Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/nkkRVa4R#5STKIoa3TBrblCTYxlA2dg

...contrary to Meatloaf, I'm hoping that at least 'one out of three ain't bad' :D

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

 

I'll try... here's my spaghetti thrown at the wall... anything stick?

2009-07-03 Frankfurt, Germany (Badabing Version) (SBE Fixes)

https://mega.nz/folder/WlsBCAQb#RRSHmj6utePh2icCcv9J_Q

2009-07-03 Frankfurt, Germany - Working on a Dream in Frankfurt (Sentinel Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/7stxRYxL#xyVclxGo1GRwJNHtG_yNVQ

2009-07-03 Frankfurt, Germany - Frankfurt Dream Night (Crystal Cat Records - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/nkkRVa4R#5STKIoa3TBrblCTYxlA2dg

...contrary to Meatloaf, I'm hoping that at least 'one out of three ain't bad' :D

2009-07-03 Frankfurt, Germany - Working on a Dream in Frankfurt (Sentinel Records) is a winner! Thank you @allsetcobrajet!!! 2 more versions to go!

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

We're 0-fer on the last 2,... let's pray we don't whiff on 3 pitches here...

Which 2 versions @simongar?

We're down to these 2 versions for 2009-07-03: 

d.m. version

Trapped In Frankfurt betterDayBerlin version

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MichaelU1230 said:

No worries....I've done the same thing myself ;)

 

9 hours ago, simongar said:

Link has been removed. Sorry about that.

...and this is proof positive in black and white that the parties involved did not need any outside 'assistance' to get the right thing done promptly and proper...

Thank you @MichaelU1230 , thank you @simongar & thank you all...

  • Like 4
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning all,

The GMT -5 shift is up... Here are 2 bedrock early Bruce collections that every collector should have... Cheers :)

1966-67 The Castiles (Lossy)

https://mega.nz/folder/vtUHTapb#sWVXkfPc1GSNByrJnobA_Q

1967 The Bruce Springsteen Story (E Street - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/OgcX2QrC#WuocEcRtYL1DB1g_iZ8BLg

If anyone has a true .flac version of '1966-67 The Castiles', please share here... It would be much appreciated :D

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking for these Godfather records releases in FLAC, please :

60-62       Singin' Our Birthday Songs (21.09.78, Passaic, NJ)

68-69       The Punk Meets The Godfather (15.08.75, N Y C)

78-79       Rock For Change (02.10.04, Gund Arena, Cleveland, OH)

83-85       A Love Affair (21.06.85, Milan, Italy)

89-91       Merry Xmas Baby (28.12.80, Nassau Coliseum, Nassau, NY)

Any help greatly appreciated

  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, monkinmotion said:

Looking for these Godfather records releases in FLAC, please :

60-62       Singin' Our Birthday Songs (21.09.78, Passaic, NJ)

68-69       The Punk Meets The Godfather (15.08.75, N Y C)

78-79       Rock For Change (02.10.04, Gund Arena, Cleveland, OH)

83-85       A Love Affair (21.06.85, Milan, Italy)

89-91       Merry Xmas Baby (28.12.80, Nassau Coliseum, Nassau, NY)

Any help greatly appreciated

Hi @monkinmotion... here's what I've got... apologies in advance to @The Randolph for not requesting permission to piggyback on your shares...

1978-09-21 Passaic NJ 'Singin' Our Birthday Songs' (Godfatherecords)

https://mega.nz/folder/ip0i0Tzb#O-lWNTDIfQprTFJdUd52wA

1978-09-21 Passaic, NJ - Singin' Our Birthday Songs (Godfatherecords - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/mxtwARgY#ceee1XY4rEJd-_o4ObBy-w

1975-08-15 The Punk Meets The Godfather (Godfather)

https://mega.nz/folder/u9kQQL4I#fEDnZUOqUnNXEoA0W_27Iw

1975-08-15 New York City, NY - Early Show The Punk Meets The Godfather (Godfatherecords)

https://mega.nz/folder/OssUibxa#eoq8NHIvnLeYH6370sOM2w

2004-10-02 Rock For Change (Godfatherecords - Silver)

https://mega.nz/folder/z400kbbA#FSGud41OFVhX2ZIp-ANhoQ

2004-10-02 Cleveland, OH - Rock For Change (Godfatherecords) (IEM-ALD-AUD Mix)

https://mega.nz/folder/7l9WlRjT#qwn2o1-zQHyV-EvUy-qKZA

2004-10-02 Cleveland, OH - Rock For Change (Godfatherecords - Silver) hrubesh

https://mega.nz/folder/3kkAmDDL#POJPHTmh9dhDybXiqoYs9Q

1985-06-21 Milan, Italy - A Love Affair (Godfatherecords - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/3sk0BZoY#SB_Z0wY5ZgsXqrrl_b573Q

1985-06-21 Milan, Italy - A Love Affair (Godfatherecords - Silver) hrubesh

https://mega.nz/folder/q1kCmbRD#0ZcWxQcg_s4SIXkG6uodtw

1980-12-28 Uniondale NY 'Merry Xmas Baby' (Godfatherecords)

https://mega.nz/folder/LslClTTD#jWpYxMk51U28gCPY4MORRA

1980-12-28 Nassau Coliseum Uniondale NY 'Merry Xmas Baby' (Godfather)

https://mega.nz/folder/349U3LiY#HoKObjiXkHOzAJRCukhcnw

I hope this helps the project along...

  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, RichieRich74 said:

Why is it so quiet overhere? Did I miss anything?

A bust out against covid Memorial Day long weekend in the USA... can't say for the rest of the world... :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...