Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, BossfanNL said:

Does someone can help me with these concerts: 

 

December 28th, 1978 - Pittsburgh, PA

October 3rd, 1980 - Ann Arbor, MI

April 9th, 1999 - Barcelona

April 11th, 1999 - Barcelona

 

Any help would really be appreciated! 

Pittsburgh Buckshot     https://we.tl/t-gYEoan7rk5  

Ann Arbor JEMS     https://we.tl/t-TwNA39P9kX  

Barca 9th Doberman     https://we.tl/t-LAvTKLF0Vq   

Barca 11th Crystal Cat     https://we.tl/t-t2gCHcHVo8  

Music files, with links valid for 1 week

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, monkinmotion said:

Pittsburgh Buckshot     https://we.tl/t-gYEoan7rk5  

Ann Arbor JEMS     https://we.tl/t-TwNA39P9kX  

Barca 9th Doberman     https://we.tl/t-LAvTKLF0Vq   

Barca 11th Crystal Cat     https://we.tl/t-t2gCHcHVo8  

Music files, with links valid for 1 week

Thank you very much! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BossfanNL said:

Does someone can help me with these concerts: 

 

December 28th, 1978 - Pittsburgh, PA

October 3rd, 1980 - Ann Arbor, MI

April 9th, 1999 - Barcelona

April 11th, 1999 - Barcelona

 

Any help would really be appreciated! 

@BossfanNL...I hope these help :)

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA flac

https://mega.nz/folder/20NmzbTJ#VkWz8QhE5R1AYqxTk53K7Q

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA 'Stanley Theater Night' flac

https://mega.nz/folder/SwFk3Bhb#8KYBW-0HPp_a2hxg1FzRDQ

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA (CDR-Ivan)

https://mega.nz/folder/j4EiED5T#R0VGyI0nw-JUvvj-NP9kHA

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA (Buckshot)

https://mega.nz/folder/m5NETbxL#F-Icl2OjbDh1dq7JZC7C4Q

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI 'Opening Night of the River Tour' (CDR - Javichun)

https://mega.nz/folder/W8VgzTBB#TSr5SRTn-K0QCyqR5C2VGA

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI 'The Night We Went Down To The River' (Earlmv)

https://mega.nz/folder/eoUGkDja#nHVSOfO_C-gm8duToRz7_A

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI (Bickle-Ivan Tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/HwMShJrR#W1_GfL_88ds6DO1_rFXp8Q

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI (JEMS Master) flac

https://mega.nz/folder/GoEXXaJa#0QbFMwPYjOID9N68fjo1dA

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI (mjk5510 Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/uxc2SbYA#xQuolxlwdIHVBetsE_1HUg

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (Flynn)

https://mega.nz/folder/28VAVDpA#tlMhp1SMiHHfDhhqS7DqaA

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (Tape Transfer) (Mauro R.) (hrubesh Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/PsciTb7Y#JLC6XfeDuGgPWl0fvJpr4w

1999-04-09 Palau St. Jordi, Barcelona, Spain (Doberman)

https://mega.nz/folder/D4EQABDB#HXUj-Frx4knFQWcoUoYCFA

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (hrubesh) VHS Transfer

https://mega.nz/folder/6sMmULgK#BZGmJTY-f5gx9d6yXg0cBw

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (Mauro R. tape - hrubesh)

https://mega.nz/folder/WldSADDQ#Tc1uzKfWH4GdzextxWWAdg

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain  (Souldriver Master DAT) (Doberman Recording)

https://mega.nz/folder/rsFmWZBD#Sef-zpcvNbPwW7N9BGGyCQ

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain - Ole! Ole! Ole! (Doberman Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/C0kh3AIS#ccBneefB-THJV7dwapOw0w

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain  (FortyLicks Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/3kdAEbiI#P-g379-tq4CZzEz2VXCKgQ

1999-04-11 Barcelona, Spain (fortylicks Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/utd2EBqT#lpFy5j84ydFk7u-1BBM17w

1999-04-11 Barcelona, Spain 'Barcelona Night' (Crystal Cat - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/PwkVAI5B#RrdnfOwuy1CWJwUy-Jo6sw

1999-04-11 Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain (Unreleased Tarda Tardà Radio Program)

https://mega.nz/folder/WhcwERBD#StoIgavBQdv5AbDG9ZyKKg

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, monkinmotion said:

Pittsburgh Buckshot     https://we.tl/t-gYEoan7rk5  

Ann Arbor JEMS     https://we.tl/t-TwNA39P9kX  

Barca 9th Doberman     https://we.tl/t-LAvTKLF0Vq   

Barca 11th Crystal Cat     https://we.tl/t-t2gCHcHVo8  

Music files, with links valid for 1 week

Apologies @monkinmotion... I hadn't had my first cup of java and replied before I saw this... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, allsetcobrajet said:

@BossfanNL...I hope these help :)

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA flac

https://mega.nz/folder/20NmzbTJ#VkWz8QhE5R1AYqxTk53K7Q

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA 'Stanley Theater Night' flac

https://mega.nz/folder/SwFk3Bhb#8KYBW-0HPp_a2hxg1FzRDQ

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA (CDR-Ivan)

https://mega.nz/folder/j4EiED5T#R0VGyI0nw-JUvvj-NP9kHA

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA (Buckshot)

https://mega.nz/folder/m5NETbxL#F-Icl2OjbDh1dq7JZC7C4Q

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI 'Opening Night of the River Tour' (CDR - Javichun)

https://mega.nz/folder/W8VgzTBB#TSr5SRTn-K0QCyqR5C2VGA

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI 'The Night We Went Down To The River' (Earlmv)

https://mega.nz/folder/eoUGkDja#nHVSOfO_C-gm8duToRz7_A

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI (Bickle-Ivan Tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/HwMShJrR#W1_GfL_88ds6DO1_rFXp8Q

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI (JEMS Master) flac

https://mega.nz/folder/GoEXXaJa#0QbFMwPYjOID9N68fjo1dA

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI (mjk5510 Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/uxc2SbYA#xQuolxlwdIHVBetsE_1HUg

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (Flynn)

https://mega.nz/folder/28VAVDpA#tlMhp1SMiHHfDhhqS7DqaA

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (Tape Transfer) (Mauro R.) (hrubesh Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/PsciTb7Y#JLC6XfeDuGgPWl0fvJpr4w

1999-04-09 Palau St. Jordi, Barcelona, Spain (Doberman)

https://mega.nz/folder/D4EQABDB#HXUj-Frx4knFQWcoUoYCFA

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (hrubesh) VHS Transfer

https://mega.nz/folder/6sMmULgK#BZGmJTY-f5gx9d6yXg0cBw

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (Mauro R. tape - hrubesh)

https://mega.nz/folder/WldSADDQ#Tc1uzKfWH4GdzextxWWAdg

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain  (Souldriver Master DAT) (Doberman Recording)

https://mega.nz/folder/rsFmWZBD#Sef-zpcvNbPwW7N9BGGyCQ

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain - Ole! Ole! Ole! (Doberman Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/C0kh3AIS#ccBneefB-THJV7dwapOw0w

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain  (FortyLicks Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/3kdAEbiI#P-g379-tq4CZzEz2VXCKgQ

1999-04-11 Barcelona, Spain (fortylicks Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/utd2EBqT#lpFy5j84ydFk7u-1BBM17w

1999-04-11 Barcelona, Spain 'Barcelona Night' (Crystal Cat - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/PwkVAI5B#RrdnfOwuy1CWJwUy-Jo6sw

1999-04-11 Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain (Unreleased Tarda Tardà Radio Program)

https://mega.nz/folder/WhcwERBD#StoIgavBQdv5AbDG9ZyKKg

 

These definitely help, my friend. I'm glad you didn't see the other post as I feel like a kid in a candy store with all these different versions. Thank you! 

  • Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello Everyone! Does anybody have the following versions of the 2008-08-23 shows available to possibly share? Thank you very much in advance!

2008-08-23 SOUNDCHECK

2008-08-23 ALL THE STARS SHINING-EV2

2008-08-23 ADEMOTTE

2008-08-23 TALL TAPER

  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, simongar said:

Hello Everyone! Does anybody have the following versions of the 2008-08-23 shows available to possibly share? Thank you very much in advance!

2008-08-23 SOUNDCHECK

2008-08-23 ALL THE STARS SHINING-EV2

2008-08-23 ADEMOTTE

2008-08-23 TALL TAPER

Hi

Nice requests, but Unfortunately the show has been released officially, so it's not possible to share other versions :)

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good day everyone. I near the completion of my Bruce Crystal Cat quest. Thanks to those have helped me out the last few weeks and please and thank you to anyone who can share - 

1. Paris Night - 2002-10-14

2, London Night - 2002-10-27

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MichaelU1230 said:

Hi

Nice requests, but Unfortunately the show has been released officially, so it's not possible to share other versions :)

ICK!!! Sorry about that!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2021 at 2:04 PM, allsetcobrajet said:

@BossfanNL...I hope these help :)

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA flac

https://mega.nz/folder/20NmzbTJ#VkWz8QhE5R1AYqxTk53K7Q

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA 'Stanley Theater Night' flac

https://mega.nz/folder/SwFk3Bhb#8KYBW-0HPp_a2hxg1FzRDQ

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA (CDR-Ivan)

https://mega.nz/folder/j4EiED5T#R0VGyI0nw-JUvvj-NP9kHA

1978-12-28 Pittsburgh, PA (Buckshot)

https://mega.nz/folder/m5NETbxL#F-Icl2OjbDh1dq7JZC7C4Q

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI 'Opening Night of the River Tour' (CDR - Javichun)

https://mega.nz/folder/W8VgzTBB#TSr5SRTn-K0QCyqR5C2VGA

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI 'The Night We Went Down To The River' (Earlmv)

https://mega.nz/folder/eoUGkDja#nHVSOfO_C-gm8duToRz7_A

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI (Bickle-Ivan Tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/HwMShJrR#W1_GfL_88ds6DO1_rFXp8Q

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI (JEMS Master) flac

https://mega.nz/folder/GoEXXaJa#0QbFMwPYjOID9N68fjo1dA

1980-10-03 Ann Arbor, MI (mjk5510 Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/uxc2SbYA#xQuolxlwdIHVBetsE_1HUg

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (Flynn)

https://mega.nz/folder/28VAVDpA#tlMhp1SMiHHfDhhqS7DqaA

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (Tape Transfer) (Mauro R.) (hrubesh Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/PsciTb7Y#JLC6XfeDuGgPWl0fvJpr4w

1999-04-09 Palau St. Jordi, Barcelona, Spain (Doberman)

https://mega.nz/folder/D4EQABDB#HXUj-Frx4knFQWcoUoYCFA

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (hrubesh) VHS Transfer

https://mega.nz/folder/6sMmULgK#BZGmJTY-f5gx9d6yXg0cBw

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain (Mauro R. tape - hrubesh)

https://mega.nz/folder/WldSADDQ#Tc1uzKfWH4GdzextxWWAdg

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain  (Souldriver Master DAT) (Doberman Recording)

https://mega.nz/folder/rsFmWZBD#Sef-zpcvNbPwW7N9BGGyCQ

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain - Ole! Ole! Ole! (Doberman Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/C0kh3AIS#ccBneefB-THJV7dwapOw0w

1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain  (FortyLicks Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/3kdAEbiI#P-g379-tq4CZzEz2VXCKgQ

1999-04-11 Barcelona, Spain (fortylicks Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/utd2EBqT#lpFy5j84ydFk7u-1BBM17w

1999-04-11 Barcelona, Spain 'Barcelona Night' (Crystal Cat - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/PwkVAI5B#RrdnfOwuy1CWJwUy-Jo6sw

1999-04-11 Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain (Unreleased Tarda Tardà Radio Program)

https://mega.nz/folder/WhcwERBD#StoIgavBQdv5AbDG9ZyKKg

 

Please can I ask a very subjective question. 
Which version is the best sound of the above 1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain links? If you had to pick just one. 

Many thanks. 

  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Please can I ask a very subjective question. 
Which version is the best sound of the above 1999-04-09 Barcelona, Spain links? If you had to pick just one. 

Many thanks. 

We open this question up to the forum,,, :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, simongar said:

Hello Everyone! Does anybody have the following versions of the 2008-08-23 shows available to possibly share? Thank you very much in advance!

2008-08-23 SOUNDCHECK

2008-08-23 ALL THE STARS SHINING-EV2

2008-08-23 ADEMOTTE

2008-08-23 TALL TAPER

its been officially released by nugs not sure if it can be posted

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, stewedandkeefed said:

Good day everyone. I near the completion of my Bruce Crystal Cat quest. Thanks to those have helped me out the last few weeks and please and thank you to anyone who can share - 

1. Paris Night - 2002-10-14

2, London Night - 2002-10-27

Here you go my friend, enjoy and good luck on your CC quest! :D

2002-10-14 Paris Night https://mega.nz/folder/6xhDCIjZ#SL06RRtM0ukXiuN8_XsPeg

2002-10-27 London Night https://mega.nz/folder/rx50nQKQ#ngBI4Jjl4L5p_LGhP21LIg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JimCT said:

36 years ago, Wembley night 3, the finale

Here is the remaster, in both 16/44 and 24/96. I'm told that it is a significant improvement on the prior sources in circulation, from someone who was there for his first show. Those tend to be people with a special interest in the recordings, as first shows are so memorable, so I trust the comment. As with all my recordings, my hope is that is it good enough to bring back the experience of being there for those lucky enough to have been there the first time. Or to give a new listener the sense of what that show was like, capturing the performance and the crowd so that, if you close your eyes and listen, you will feel like you are there in the moment.

Hrubesh used his considerable skills to bring this recording to life, so if you like it praise him, and please do so publicly here - all I did was make the initial raw recording. He also did the artwork in the downloads, which really POPS! We also had the benefit of hobbes4444 here in the US doing the transfers of my masters to raw digital files, so that the tapes themselves didn't have to endure international travel and various postal organizations. My deep thanks to both of them for their efforts in making this possible. I sat on these recordings long enough - I'm glad they are free for everyone to enjoy!

As usual, links will be good for a week.

16/44 - https://mega.nz/folder/a9JHiKoL#sr_1GTtOWDCKLzB6IxCtpg

24/96 - https://mega.nz/folder/nhJUzLZa#VYDjbIsZG98DMIpGp_WV2w

Just a sample of the artwork

263052023_ART01-front.thumb.jpg.0456938e08f11e1b4098b6746139249c.jpg

Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic, fantastic Jim does it again (supported by hobbes4444 and hrubesh), well done all and thank you xx

  • Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, JimCT said:

36 years ago, Wembley night 3, the finale

Here is the remaster, in both 16/44 and 24/96. I'm told that it is a significant improvement on the prior sources in circulation, from someone who was there for his first show. Those tend to be people with a special interest in the recordings, as first shows are so memorable, so I trust the comment. As with all my recordings, my hope is that is it good enough to bring back the experience of being there for those lucky enough to have been there the first time. Or to give a new listener the sense of what that show was like, capturing the performance and the crowd so that, if you close your eyes and listen, you will feel like you are there in the moment.

Hrubesh used his considerable skills to bring this recording to life, so if you like it praise him, and please do so publicly here - all I did was make the initial raw recording. He also did the artwork in the downloads, which really POPS! We also had the benefit of hobbes4444 here in the US doing the transfers of my masters to raw digital files, so that the tapes themselves didn't have to endure international travel and various postal organizations. My deep thanks to both of them for their efforts in making this possible. I sat on these recordings long enough - I'm glad they are free for everyone to enjoy!

As usual, links will be good for a week.

16/44 - https://mega.nz/folder/a9JHiKoL#sr_1GTtOWDCKLzB6IxCtpg

24/96 - https://mega.nz/folder/nhJUzLZa#VYDjbIsZG98DMIpGp_WV2w

Just a sample of the artwork

263052023_ART01-front.thumb.jpg.0456938e08f11e1b4098b6746139249c.jpg

It really doesn't get any better than this! A fantastic production of a superb show - it's just a shame you guys will not get the recognition you deserve for such a brilliant product.

I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart, Jim, Hrubesh & Hobbes for all the time, effort, dedication, & professionalism gone into making this, & the kindness to share with us all.

We are truly not worthy.

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, JimCT said:

36 years ago, Wembley night 3, the finale

Here is the remaster, in both 16/44 and 24/96. I'm told that it is a significant improvement on the prior sources in circulation, from someone who was there for his first show. Those tend to be people with a special interest in the recordings, as first shows are so memorable, so I trust the comment. As with all my recordings, my hope is that is it good enough to bring back the experience of being there for those lucky enough to have been there the first time. Or to give a new listener the sense of what that show was like, capturing the performance and the crowd so that, if you close your eyes and listen, you will feel like you are there in the moment.

Hrubesh used his considerable skills to bring this recording to life, so if you like it praise him, and please do so publicly here - all I did was make the initial raw recording. He also did the artwork in the downloads, which really POPS! We also had the benefit of hobbes4444 here in the US doing the transfers of my masters to raw digital files, so that the tapes themselves didn't have to endure international travel and various postal organizations. My deep thanks to both of them for their efforts in making this possible. I sat on these recordings long enough - I'm glad they are free for everyone to enjoy!

As usual, links will be good for a week.

16/44 - https://mega.nz/folder/a9JHiKoL#sr_1GTtOWDCKLzB6IxCtpg

24/96 - https://mega.nz/folder/nhJUzLZa#VYDjbIsZG98DMIpGp_WV2w

Just a sample of the artwork

263052023_ART01-front.thumb.jpg.0456938e08f11e1b4098b6746139249c.jpg

Thank you again for a wonderful and absolutely fantastic recording! Am listening to Seeds (24/96 version) on my Bose sound system and it could easily be one of the best recordings I've ever heard! (That version of Seeds isn't that bad either!). Again thanks to everyone involved! 

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...