Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Brucefan4life86 said:

Hi everyone,

Looking for all versions/releases of this show if possible please?

2003-05-29 Manchester

Thanks!

This is the only version I know that circulates....at least at our level of the food chain. Link good for 1 week

2003-05-29 Manchester ENG 'That's Just Not Cricket' (Doberman)
https://we.tl/t-AfMKi3UnWv

  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, NYC74 said:

Links for this batch 

2008-05-28 Old Trafford Manchester UK (Essexboy)
https://we.tl/t-owmWIpCUzG

2008-06-14 Millenium Stadium , Cardiff , Wales - essexboy
https://we.tl/t-jD64eU0j6a

2008-07-19 Barcelona, SPA (Master Edirol - biccio59 Master Series) hrubesh
https://we.tl/t-Mdkp6r5XJ8

2009-06-02 Ratinan Stadion Tampere, Finland - The Dark End Of The Street (Bull-Fanatic Records)
https://we.tl/t-miv1QAC4ud

2009-06-30 Stade de Suisse Bern Switzerland - Outlaw Pete Comes To Bern (dm source Fanatic Records)
https://we.tl/t-xrtetLHtnl

Wonderful thanks NYC74. I put the wrong date for the Benidorm show it was actually 2009-07-30 if you have that one? 

Delighted to see there is a Hrubesh remaster of 2008-07-19 Barcelona! That is in my top 3 shows and may even be my no.1. I don’t suppose Hrubesh did a 24/96 version did he, as he sometimes does? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Wonderful thanks NYC74. I put the wrong date for the Benidorm show it was actually 2009-07-30 if you have that one? 

Delighted to see there is a Hrubesh remaster of 2008-07-19 Barcelona! That is in my top 3 shows and may even be my no.1. I don’t suppose Hrubesh did a 24/96 version did he, as he sometimes does? 

Benidorm show https://we.tl/t-lGE2ufNwXt  

Link valid for 1 week

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Wonderful thanks NYC74. I put the wrong date for the Benidorm show it was actually 2009-07-30 if you have that one? 

Delighted to see there is a Hrubesh remaster of 2008-07-19 Barcelona! That is in my top 3 shows and may even be my no.1. I don’t suppose Hrubesh did a 24/96 version did he, as he sometimes does? 

Yep I plowed right ahead with the date only....but looks like monkinmotion has the Benidorm slip up covered...Thanks!

I've never come across a 24/96 version of the Hrubesh edit and the info file on this one does not mention bit rate at all so not certain. Another of those instances where we need someone at a higher pay grade to chime in

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If anyone can help me complete my set, just 8 more needed please! 

2009-06-04 Stockholm (Crystal cat)

2009-06-05 Stockholm (Crystal cat)

2012-06-07 Milan San Siro (not sure what the best versions are)  

2012-06-17 Madrid Bernabau (not sure what the best versions are) 

Thanks again guys, only a handful left now and I’ll have completed my collection. 7 of my shows attended are official releases which I have in FLAC HD, and 40 will be bootlegs ALL obtained here!! 

  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

If anyone can help me complete my set, just 8 more needed please! 

2009-06-04 Stockholm (Crystal cat)

2009-06-05 Stockholm (Crystal cat)

2012-06-07 Milan San Siro (not sure what the best versions are)  

2012-06-17 Madrid Bernabau (not sure what the best versions are) 

Thanks again guys, only a handful left now and I’ll have completed my collection. 7 of my shows attended are official releases which I have in FLAC HD, and 40 will be bootlegs ALL obtained here!! 

Here's your next batch

2009-06-04 Stockholm, Sweden - Stockholm First Dream Night (Crystal Cat Records)
https://we.tl/t-Tcwdwju3bW

2009-06-05 Stockholm, Sweden - Stockholm Second Dream Night (Crystal Cat Records)
https://we.tl/t-xT421mUe8V

2012-06-07 Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milan, ITA (The Italian Promise - Godfatherecords) hrubesh
https://we.tl/t-O0Bj7MXzIm

2012-06-17 Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, Madrid, ESP (Spanish Eyes - Godfatherecords)
https://we.tl/t-d47QLcLlDL

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2021 at 10:25 AM, MichaelU1230 said:

Hi

I'm trying to get all the releases from Piggham, but I'm missing these.

004-005                19.10.74                N.Y.                                        SPANISH HARLEM

006                        03.06.74                CLEVELAND                     YOU NEVER CAN TELL

012-013                22.04.85                OSAKA                                  LAST NIGHT IN THE EAST

055-056                19.11.74                TRENTON                            I WANT YOU

059-060                 24.03.77                BOSTON                               RUNNING OUT OF DARKNESS

084-085                26.09.75                IOWA                                    MEETING ACROSS THE RIVER

109-111                07.05.81                STOCKHOLM                     FOLLOW THAT DREAM (REV)

120-122                24.10.02                STOCKHOLM                    STOCKHOLM RISING

132-133                25.03.77                BOSTON                               THE BOSTON BREAKER

 

Spanish Harlem :

https://mega.nz/folder/OyQmAaiD#VRrGlvqPvrHKUsh9nl8gdA  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/27/2021 at 5:25 AM, MichaelU1230 said:

Hi

I'm trying to get all the releases from Piggham, but I'm missing these.

004-005                19.10.74                N.Y.                                        SPANISH HARLEM

006                        03.06.74                CLEVELAND                     YOU NEVER CAN TELL

012-013                22.04.85                OSAKA                                  LAST NIGHT IN THE EAST

055-056                19.11.74                TRENTON                            I WANT YOU

059-060                 24.03.77                BOSTON                               RUNNING OUT OF DARKNESS

084-085                26.09.75                IOWA                                    MEETING ACROSS THE RIVER

109-111                07.05.81                STOCKHOLM                     FOLLOW THAT DREAM (REV)

120-122                24.10.02                STOCKHOLM                    STOCKHOLM RISING

132-133                25.03.77                BOSTON                               THE BOSTON BREAKER

 

Here's a batch of the Pigghams you need.  With these plus what monkinmotion has posted I think that still leaves -

1974-11-19  ( I think this is actually 11-29 ) I'll get that up shortly   and 

1985-04-22 ( This one should be 04-23 ) going up also 


1974-06-03 Cleveland, OH - You Never Can Tell (Piggham Records)
https://we.tl/t-JQvdvsICSi

1977-03-24 Boston Music Hall, Boston, MA (Running Out Of The Darkness - Piggham Records)
https://we.tl/t-cemPU6EGYk

1977-03-25 Boston Music Hall, Boston, MA (The Boston Breaker - Piggham Records)
https://we.tl/t-MS8V1sAnRb

1981-05-07 Johanneshovs Isstadion, Stockholm, SWE (Follow That Dream Revisited - Piggham Records)
https://we.tl/t-jnq8n4UsvN

2002-10-24 Globe Arena, Stockholm, SWE (Stockholm Rising - Piggham Records)
https://we.tl/t-SvAeZ7m8ou

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Hi!

I'm looking for July 19th, 1988 - East Berlin and September 24th, 1999 - Philadelphia if anyone can help out with them.

And if it's not asking too much, is it possible to upload them anywhere other than Mega? It's acting up for me these days. 

Cheers!

Hi 

I know I have the East Berlin show and fairly sure I have the Philly show as well. 

Not near my hardrive not but will upload on wetransfer tomorrow

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, MichaelU1230 said:

Hi 

I know I have the East Berlin show and fairly sure I have the Philly show as well. 

Not near my hardrive not but will upload on wetransfer tomorrow

It's much appreciated mate, thank you! 

I had the East Berlin one a few years back, but can't remember what I did with it. I vividly remember playing it to keep myself awake one night when waiting up for one of the 2017 Australia/New Zealand SLVs :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

It's much appreciated mate, thank you! 

I had the East Berlin one a few years back, but can't remember what I did with it. I vividly remember playing it to keep myself awake one night when waiting up for one of the 2017 Australia/New Zealand SLVs :lol:

Whatever helps :lol:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So finally I just need 4 more shows to have a recording of every Bruce show I’ve been to. That’s something to be most thankful for :-

The last 4 that I need are: 

2012-05-17 Barcelona
2012-05-18 Barcelona 
2012-06-22 Manchester
2013-07-23 Cardiff

Thank you so much! 

  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

So finally I just need 4 more shows to have a recording of every Bruce show I’ve been to. That’s something to be most thankful for :-

The last 4 that I need are: 

2012-05-17 Barcelona
2012-05-18 Barcelona 
2012-06-22 Manchester
2013-07-23 Cardiff

Thank you so much! 

I've never thought to correlate all the concerts I've been to against my collection but that's a really great motivator to go through and clean up all the files, folders, vinyl, cassettes....I even have an old school reel to reel from ages ago with nothing to play it on today. Nice little project to keep my retirement years busy!

Enjoy these....

2012-05-17 barcellona - fortylicks version 1
https://we.tl/t-eaXyt8C2s0

2012-05-18 Barcelona Spain (javichun Version)
https://we.tl/t-xcyhsOBpuN

2012-06-22 Manchester ENG 'Hey You, Get Out The Car' (Tommy Bagnall - Earlmv)
https://we.tl/t-5fzbynopAF

2013-07-23-Cardiff, Wales (Essexboy Version)
https://we.tl/t-KDoknDeSrT

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, NYC74 said:

I've never thought to correlate all the concerts I've been to against my collection but that's a really great motivator to go through and clean up all the files, folders, vinyl, cassettes....I even have an old school reel to reel from ages ago with nothing to play it on today. Nice little project to keep my retirement years busy!

Enjoy these....

2012-05-17 barcellona - fortylicks version 1
https://we.tl/t-eaXyt8C2s0

2012-05-18 Barcelona Spain (javichun Version)
https://we.tl/t-xcyhsOBpuN

2012-06-22 Manchester ENG 'Hey You, Get Out The Car' (Tommy Bagnall - Earlmv)
https://we.tl/t-5fzbynopAF

2013-07-23-Cardiff, Wales (Essexboy Version)
https://we.tl/t-KDoknDeSrT

Thanks so much, really appreciated. I’ve often thought about collecting recordings of my shows over the years but I couldn’t quite get to grips with the torrents, seeding etc that was required. I did have a few on cd but now I play everything digitally through usb or sd cards.

Thanks to this forum and the time of yourself and others to share their collections, I now have a personal collection of my 47 Bruce concerts to treasure and back up to my external hard drives. And I’m most grateful for making it so easy to collect my shows. 
 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...