Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Please can anyone help me with links to the Crystal Cat and Godfather versions of 2007-11-28 Milan Datchforum. I have the Anubis version which I shared on here some time ago. 
 

Many thanks! 

Here's what I've got...besides the Anubis version

2007-11-28 Datch Forum, Milan, Italy (Luigi b)

https://we.tl/t-2ve4iG1OsJ

2007-11-28 Datch Forum, Milan, Italy (Crystal Cat)

https://we.tl/t-wvrqhG3WSW

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2008-07-19 Barcelona, SPA (Master Edirol - biccio59 Master Series) hrubesh
https://we.tl/t-Mdkp6r5XJ8
 

Thanks again to NYC74 for this show, which I played from start to finish yesterday. One of my top 3 shows I’ve been to and the atmosphere is captured beautifully. Hrubesh has done a great job with the raw recording and apart from, what sounds like wind interference in some of the quiet moments, it’s a near faultless audience recording. The mic used must have been ultra sensitive as there was hardly a breath of wind on that balmy July night in Catalonia!

  • Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, NYC74 said:

Here's a couple versions  - links good for one week

2002-07-30 Asbury Park, NJ - The Rising Tour Rehearsals (Godfatherecords) - Silvers
https://we.tl/t-6Q9X0FBZDo
2002-07-30 Convention Hall, Asbury Park, NJ (Rehearsal Night - Crystal Cat Records) hrubesh
https://we.tl/t-sQJ9bo01XN
 

Thanks so much 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2021 at 8:51 PM, NYC74 said:

Here's the additional dates  ---  No recording circulates for 1975-08-09

 

1975-07-30 Bruce Springsteen - Carter Barron Theater, Washington, DC ( bosstrade)
https://we.tl/t-IC4P6T5WB4

1975-08-01 Richmond, VA (Low Gen via DS Archives Volume Three) mjk5510
https://we.tl/t-gx8BLC01xw

1975-08-08 - Akron Civic Theatre, Akron, OH (mjk5510 - Ivan edit)
https://we.tl/t-gnGtiKmLCR

1975-08-10 Bruce Springsteen - There's Room Enough For Two - Cleveland, OH (JEMS Archive)
https://we.tl/t-ClOOFw3XZB

1975-08-16 I Was A Thriller - The Bottom Line, New York, NY (early show) (Kivak Master Series)
https://we.tl/t-1WUAJ1vhO2

thanks so much for this

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Thanks so much MichaelU1230. If anyone has this one then I think I have the full set from 2007-11-28 (of the best ones at least).

If You Make Your Home In Milan (Godfather Records G.R. 240/241)

2007-11-28 Milan, Italy - If You Make Your Home In Milan (Godfatherecords - Silver) hrubesh
https://mega.nz/folder/thAyFBRS#v8s2mXvflpS_ZNuH8INYbQ

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, NYC74 said:

Here's a couple versions  - links good for one week

2002-07-30 Asbury Park, NJ - The Rising Tour Rehearsals (Godfatherecords) - Silvers
https://we.tl/t-6Q9X0FBZDo
2002-07-30 Convention Hall, Asbury Park, NJ (Rehearsal Night - Crystal Cat Records) hrubesh
https://we.tl/t-sQJ9bo01XN
 

@NYC74, thanks very much for this share and the double shot! Excellent stuff!... Much appreciated! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, simongar said:

Would anybody happen to maybe have to possibly post any of these 2?

2005-10-30 JB Recording

2005-11-09 Bickle Recording

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

@simongar... here's one:

2005-10-30 Boston, MA (JB Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/nlcj1ATT#VXL2y6iwHF7GV13FE3KA7A

If anyone out there has 2005-11-09 Bickle Recording, a share post would be much appreciated :D

 

  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

...any requests out there I may have missed over the last few days? I've been busier than a one legged man in an arse kicking contest at work recently and my help here has been spotty recently so if there are orphaned requests out the please toss 'em out again :D

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

@simongar... here's one:

2005-10-30 Boston, MA (JB Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/nlcj1ATT#VXL2y6iwHF7GV13FE3KA7A

If anyone out there has 2005-11-09 Bickle Recording, a share post would be much appreciated :D

 

Thank you @allsetcobrajet

You are a good friend!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Joshm21 said:

Has anyone got these two bootlegs? Thanks in advance 

279D7EB4-6F8E-424D-A8B9-DCDF3E8B0B25.jpeg

FBE6AE31-B879-41A4-AD9F-2F0DF75FD7FA.jpeg

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here but in general, compilations like this are often problematic to post here because if any song(s) or dates on the boot(s) have been officially released by Bruce Inc. we can't post them here... If you torrent you can try the usual suspects or perhaps you can request them with the officially released material removed... Just my 2 shillings...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, allsetcobrajet said:

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade here but in general, compilations like this are often problematic to post here because if any song(s) or dates on the boot(s) have been officially released by Bruce Inc. we can't post them here... If you torrent you can try the usual suspects or perhaps you can request them with the officially released material removed... Just my 2 shillings...

Ahhh ok. No problem. Yeah I understand the problem with the officially released songs so if anyone wants to share it without the archive released songs that would be amazing! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, NYC74 said:

2007-11-28 Milan, Italy - If You Make Your Home In Milan (Godfatherecords - Silver) hrubesh
https://mega.nz/folder/thAyFBRS#v8s2mXvflpS_ZNuH8INYbQ

Thanks for this. I’m a big fan of hrubesh’s remastering. Is hrubesh part of Godfather records, or has he instead remastered this Godfather version of this show? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, allsetcobrajet said:

Thanks @simongar... Always a pleasure to share here...

Now, can you get the 1970 version of Dave McNally, Mike Cuellar, Jim Palmer & Pat Dobson shipped to the Blue Jays before the trade deadline please :D

Lol, I can see what I can do but not Ron Guidry!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd like to request 1992-07-10 Wembley Arena - Crystal Cat. I thought I had it but it turns out mine is the other source which isn't as good as this one from what I read. Thank you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rivermeet076 said:

I'd like to request 1992-07-10 Wembley Arena - Crystal Cat. I thought I had it but it turns out mine is the other source which isn't as good as this one from what I read. Thank you. 

I'm uploading it now, should have it for you soon!

https://mega.nz/folder/rgYXVKiK#CF8QaMm3LFF78ejDliK9aQ

Enjoy :D

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...