Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

1 hour ago, ts_ana67 said:

1999-09-20 - Philadelphia

Many thanks!

The first disc of a DVD went up today at Jungleland.   I expect we will see the second disc within the next 8-12 hours.

1 hour ago, brews said:

The first disc of a DVD went up today at Jungleland.   I expect we will see the second disc within the next 8-12 hours.

Yes, I have the video.
I would need an IEM/Aud source to dub the original audio.

On 2/26/2021 at 11:48 PM, mickb said:

Hi @Estreet_19,

Here's the others:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1992-08-18 Auburn Hills, MI (Unknown Generation Tape Transfer) (B.L. Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/jFpQGDiK#kXIanCLHWxMmTDTUe6Potg

1996-09-16 Pittsburgh, PA (Tapewyrm Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/3Z4kQDAZ#0yV9YUlSxZFNkupE8tptEg

1996-09-19 Providence, RI (carlettone Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/7d52zLDK#pkI5kgAP6NRezU1lcihUPQ

Enjoy :)

I seem to have misplaced this. Can somebody kindly please re-post this this? Thank you!

1996-09-19 Providence, RI (carlettone Transfer)

On 8/26/2021 at 2:34 AM, Thomas J. said:

Hey gang,

I know JEMS remastered the 1976-04-04 show from East Lansing, MI but did they ever put out a 24/96 version?  If so I'm looking for the JEMS 24/96 FLAC of that show if at all possible.

Thanks in advance.

Did anyone find out if a 24/96 version exists of this show? If not, would love a copy of the 16 bit one if anyone has that? Thank you. 

2 hours ago, doesthisbusstop said:

Did anyone find out if a 24/96 version exists of this show? If not, would love a copy of the 16 bit one if anyone has that? Thank you. 

If a 24/96 version exists, I don't believe it was ever shared on a torrent site.

@andromeda1968 This should be the one you're looking for.

1985-08-05 Washington DC (Recorder 2 Master via JEMS)

https://mega.nz/folder/r5AhjCgJ#yfbesTl8AeYXCmtER_YHqw

@Joshm21 Here is your request.

2007-10-10 East Rutherford NJ (Short Walk Home-Ev2 Neo)

https://mega.nz/folder/utQG0BjC#8gzmfCAuuUgSf4qZGHEaoQ

Enjoy! :D

• Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, djmackeck said:

@andromeda1968 This should be the one you're looking for.

1985-08-05 Washington DC (Recorder 2 Master via JEMS)

https://mega.nz/folder/r5AhjCgJ#yfbesTl8AeYXCmtER_YHqw

@Joshm21 Here is your request.

2007-10-10 East Rutherford NJ (Short Walk Home-Ev2 Neo)

https://mega.nz/folder/utQG0BjC#8gzmfCAuuUgSf4qZGHEaoQ

Enjoy! :D

Thank You!

the end of the fabulous summer of 2003 gave us GS 9 and GS 10

GS 9 - 2003-08-30 East Rutherford NJ (IEM-Aud)

https://mega.nz/folder/fsZz0QyR#FzDb8Ewf1XY1sDGpATfvzw

JANEY, DON'T YOU LOSE HEART / THE RISING / LONESOME DAY / CANDY'S ROOM / TRAPPED / EMPTY SKY / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / ROLL OF THE DICE / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / BADLANDS / OUT IN THE STREET / MARY'S PLACE / ACROSS THE BORDER (with Emmylou Harris) / INTO THE FIRE / THUNDER ROAD / THIS HARD LAND / RAISE YOUR HAND (with Dave and Serge Bielanko) / GLORY DAYS / BORN TO RUN / SEVEN NIGHTS TO ROCK / MY CITY OF RUINS / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS - PEOPLE GET READY / PRETTY FLAMINGO / ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT) / DANCING IN THE DARK

Rarity "Janey, Don't You Lose Heart" opens the set and "Roll Of The Dice" and "Candy's Room" also included. Only tour performance of "Raise Your Hand", performed with guests Dave and Serge Bielanko of Marah. Tour premiere "Across the Border" is performed with guest Emmylou Harris. "This Hard Land" is dedicated to Bobby Muller, who is in the audience on the night, and "Thunder Road" is dedicated to the memory of Jim Berger. "Mary's Place" includes "The Monkey Time" and "Another Saturday Night". Final tour performances for "Roll Of The Dice", "This Hard Land", and "Pretty Flamingo".

GS 10 - 2003-08-31 'Giant House Party In Jersey -  Uber Series Vol. 23' (IEM-Aud)

https://mega.nz/folder/itxWATCA#U5emGyvBqkB6uXpE0dIeuA

CYNTHIA / THE RISING / LONESOME DAY / NIGHT / LUCKY TOWN / EMPTY SKY / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / BADLANDS / TWO HEARTS / NO SURRENDER / MARY'S PLACE / LOST IN THE FLOOD / INTO THE FIRE / THE PROMISED LAND / KITTY'S BACK / GLORY DAYS / BORN TO RUN / MY CITY OF RUINS / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS - PEOPLE GET READY / ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT) / DANCING IN THE DARK (with Jon Landau) / JERSEY GIRL

Final night of ten at Giants Stadium. Live premiere and only tour performance of "Cynthia", plus the tour debut and only tour performance of "Lucky Town" and the tour's only full-band "Jersey Girl" in its final tour appearance. "Spirit In The Night" is played by request. "Badlands" features an extra long ending with the audience chanting. "Mary's Place" includes "The Monkey Time", "I Don't Want To Go Home", and "Baby, I've Been Missing You". Final tour performance for "Lost In The Flood". Jon Landau plays guitar on "Dancing In The Dark".

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1

14 hours ago, JimCT said:

the end of the fabulous summer of 2003 gave us GS 9 and GS 10

GS 9 - 2003-08-30 East Rutherford NJ (IEM-Aud)

https://mega.nz/folder/fsZz0QyR#FzDb8Ewf1XY1sDGpATfvzw

JANEY, DON'T YOU LOSE HEART / THE RISING / LONESOME DAY / CANDY'S ROOM / TRAPPED / EMPTY SKY / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / ROLL OF THE DICE / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / BADLANDS / OUT IN THE STREET / MARY'S PLACE / ACROSS THE BORDER (with Emmylou Harris) / INTO THE FIRE / THUNDER ROAD / THIS HARD LAND / RAISE YOUR HAND (with Dave and Serge Bielanko) / GLORY DAYS / BORN TO RUN / SEVEN NIGHTS TO ROCK / MY CITY OF RUINS / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS - PEOPLE GET READY / PRETTY FLAMINGO / ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT) / DANCING IN THE DARK

Rarity "Janey, Don't You Lose Heart" opens the set and "Roll Of The Dice" and "Candy's Room" also included. Only tour performance of "Raise Your Hand", performed with guests Dave and Serge Bielanko of Marah. Tour premiere "Across the Border" is performed with guest Emmylou Harris. "This Hard Land" is dedicated to Bobby Muller, who is in the audience on the night, and "Thunder Road" is dedicated to the memory of Jim Berger. "Mary's Place" includes "The Monkey Time" and "Another Saturday Night". Final tour performances for "Roll Of The Dice", "This Hard Land", and "Pretty Flamingo".

GS 10 - 2003-08-31 'Giant House Party In Jersey -  Uber Series Vol. 23' (IEM-Aud)

https://mega.nz/folder/itxWATCA#U5emGyvBqkB6uXpE0dIeuA

CYNTHIA / THE RISING / LONESOME DAY / NIGHT / LUCKY TOWN / EMPTY SKY / WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY / SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / BADLANDS / TWO HEARTS / NO SURRENDER / MARY'S PLACE / LOST IN THE FLOOD / INTO THE FIRE / THE PROMISED LAND / KITTY'S BACK / GLORY DAYS / BORN TO RUN / MY CITY OF RUINS / LAND OF HOPE AND DREAMS - PEOPLE GET READY / ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT) / DANCING IN THE DARK (with Jon Landau) / JERSEY GIRL

Final night of ten at Giants Stadium. Live premiere and only tour performance of "Cynthia", plus the tour debut and only tour performance of "Lucky Town" and the tour's only full-band "Jersey Girl" in its final tour appearance. "Spirit In The Night" is played by request. "Badlands" features an extra long ending with the audience chanting. "Mary's Place" includes "The Monkey Time", "I Don't Want To Go Home", and "Baby, I've Been Missing You". Final tour performance for "Lost In The Flood". Jon Landau plays guitar on "Dancing In The Dark".

Hey JimCT

listened to 8/31 Jersey Girl today.

brought back some great memories 

Today's anniversary blasts - first, the fabulous '78 show from Detroit. I was not there, sadly. I remember getting the tape in trade in 1985. The first time I put in Side A of the 2d tape, the start of the 2d set with that fabulous Lost in the Flood, I realized what a special show this was.

1978-09-01 - MASONIC TEMPLE THEATRE, DETROIT, MI

GOOD ROCKIN' TONIGHT / BADLANDS / STREETS OF FIRE / SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT / DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN / HEARTBREAK HOTEL / FACTORY / THE PROMISED LAND / PROVE IT ALL NIGHT / RACING IN THE STREET / THUNDER ROAD / JUNGLELAND / LOST IN THE FLOOD / CANDY'S ROOM / ADAM RAISED A CAIN / CHIMES OF FREEDOM / MONA - SHE'S THE ONE / GROWIN' UP / BACKSTREETS / ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT) / BORN TO RUN / BECAUSE THE NIGHT / QUARTER TO THREE

Set includes the solo piano version of "Lost In The Flood" which was only played three times on the '78 tour. This was the last known version of the song until the final show of the 2000 New York City stand. Also features the premiere and only tour performance of Dylan's "Chimes Of Freedom", which will be resurrected on later tours. Bruce reads the lyrics from a music stand. "Growin' Up" includes the 'Teenage Werewolf' story. "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)" features a whistled intro. Excellent show.

1978-09-01 Detroit 'Wild Cathedral Evening'(JEMS)

https://mega.nz/folder/T1xSUZSY#5yy6PjuZUggplJ5DuAy9oQ

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 3

Second, the 1985-09-01 Giant's Stadium show that concluded the 6 nights there. The show was originally planned for 8/30, but a lightning storm forced postponement. After the wonderful T&S we got Jersey Girl, such a great end-of-summer experience in a stadium in Jersey. Then we got Sherry Darling, too. And then, exhausted, we got Santa!

I released this years ago myself, merely digitizing the tape, for someone who was there at their first Bruce show. Recently, hrubesh took on the task of remastering it, applying his talents to improve the sound. IIRC he has not yet benefitted from having a full 24/96 transfer - I'll see about changing that ;) But this is a great improvement over my original. It's a pretty good recording given where I was in the stadium, the crowd, etc. I hope you enjoy it!

The show before, I went to the concession stand at half-time. I was standing there in line when I saw Senator Bill Bradley walking towards me. I couldn't stop myself from greeting him when he got close: "Hi, Senator!" He looked at me, and asked, "Do they have coffee here?" I took a quick look at the menu, and said that it was on the menu. He got in line behind me.

It's not often you get a sitting US Senator close to you, so I asked him if this was his first show. He said yes, here, but he had gone to a couple at the arena during the fall stand last August. He asked how many I'd been to, and I said this was my 24th on this tour. He looked at me standing there in sweat pants and my European Tour t-shirt, and said, "24th?!" I said\, "Yes, from LA to London." He asked, "You went to London to see Bruce??!!" And I said, "Yes, all 3 shows - all I met Clarence and Patti in first class flying back." He looked at me again, having a hard time reconciling all this information. Finally, he said, "You were flying back from London in first class? (actually, I was in business, but C and Patti were in first, and the band's physio, who was my seat mate, took me up to meet them and shake hands - it made the story sound better ;)) What do you do?" I told him I was an investment banker, so he asked what firm. Then he asked the key question - why do you like Bruce so much? I told him about the sense I intimacy and connection I could get at a Bruce show, especially through some of the story telling, no matter how big the crowd. He nodded, and agreed, and we kept this going all the way thru the concession line to the cashier. There, he asked if he could tell my story, and I said sure, as long as you leave my firm out of it ;) We shook hands, and went our separate ways. When I got back to my friends I told them all about it.

The next day I was on the other side of the stadium. While taping the second set, I saw in the section 1 closer to the stage but a few rows higher one head above the crowd - it was the Senator! (he is 6'5") I told my friends about meeting him the day before. Hell, I was impressed with a sitting US Senator who could do back-to-back Bruce shows - those 4 hour marathons were exhausting! When the show ended, I packed up my recording gear and made my way to the aisle between our two sections, and climbed the few steps. I was aware of not appearing threatening, so I walked in the row below him, and stuck out my open hand, and said from 6-10 feet away, "Hello, Senator!" He turned from his companions, looked at me, and said, "Jim!" Then he turned back to his companions and I heard him say, "This is the guy I was telling you about!" :D Heck, I was super-impressed that he merely remembered me and my name.

1927535364_1985-09-01GS.jpg.233c022798dc25c46539abfce09b29bf.jpg

1985-09-01 - GIANTS STADIUM, EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ

BORN IN THE U.S.A. / BADLANDS / OUT IN THE STREET / JOHNNY 99 / SEEDS / DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN / THE RIVER / I'M GOIN' DOWN / WORKING ON THE HIGHWAY / TRAPPED / GLORY DAYS / THE PROMISED LAND / MY HOMETOWN / THUNDER ROAD / COVER ME / DANCING IN THE DARK / HUNGRY HEART / CADILLAC RANCH / FIRE / DOWNBOUND TRAIN / I'M ON FIRE / PINK CADILLAC / BOBBY JEAN / THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND / BORN TO RUN / RAMROD / TWIST AND SHOUT - DO YOU LOVE ME / JERSEY GIRL / SHERRY DARLING / SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN

This show was rescheduled from August 30. "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town" closes this Sunday night special show, the last of six at Giants Stadium in 1985. "Sherry Darling" includes a snippet of "Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!" in the outro. Final tour performances for "Fire", "Jersey Girl", and "Sherry Darling". "Detroit Medley" was rumored to have been played but was not.

1985-09-01 East Rutherford, NJ (JimCT Master Tape - Hrubesh remaster)

https://mega.nz/file/n4wARR6A#cGE7CrIQ8kpBhS4nlXYb7zHmc9HVfeSCg-hW7x0QauY

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, JimCT said:

Second, the 1985-09-01 Giant's Stadium show that concluded the 6 nights there. The show was originally planned for 8/30, but a lightning storm forced postponement. After the wonderful T&S we got Jersey Girl, such a great end-of-summer experience in a stadium in Jersey. Then we got Sherry Darling, too. And then, exhausted, we got Santa!

I released this years ago myself, merely digitizing the tape, for someone who was there at their first Bruce show. Recently, hrubesh took on the task of remastering it, applying his talents to improve the sound. IIRC he has not yet benefitted from having a full 24/96 transfer - I'll see about changing that ;) But this is a great improvement over my original. It's a pretty good recording given where I was in the stadium, the crowd, etc. I hope you enjoy it!

The show before, I went to the concession stand at half-time. I was standing there in line when I saw Senator Bill Bradley walking towards me. I couldn't stop myself from greeting him when he got close: "Hi, Senator!" He looked at me, and asked, "Do they have coffee here?" I took a quick look at the menu, and said that it was on the menu. He got in line behind me.

It's not often you get a sitting US Senator close to you, so I asked him if this was his first show. He said yes, here, but he had gone to a couple at the arena during the fall stand last August. He asked how many I'd been to, and I said this was my 24th on this tour. He looked at me standing there in sweat pants and my European Tour t-shirt, and said, "24th?!" I said\, "Yes, from LA to London." He asked, "You went to London to see Bruce??!!" And I said, "Yes, all 3 shows - all I met Clarence and Patti in first class flying back." He looked at me again, having a hard time reconciling all this information. Finally, he said, "You were flying back from London in first class? (actually, I was in business, but C and Patti were in first, and the band's physio, who was my seat mate, took me up to meet them and shake hands - it made the story sound better ;)) What do you do?" I told him I was an investment banker, so he asked what firm. Then he asked the key question - why do you like Bruce so much? I told him about the sense I intimacy and connection I could get at a Bruce show, especially through some of the story telling, no matter how big the crowd. He nodded, and agreed, and we kept this going all the way thru the concession line to the cashier. There, he asked if he could tell my story, and I said sure, as long as you leave my firm out of it ;) We shook hands, and went our separate ways. When I got back to my friends I told them all about it.

The next day I was on the other side of the stadium. While taping the second set, I saw in the section 1 closer to the stage but a few rows higher one head above the crowd - it was the Senator! (he is 6'5") I told my friends about meeting him the day before. Hell, I was impressed with a sitting US Senator who could do back-to-back Bruce shows - those 4 hour marathons were exhausting! When the show ended, I packed up my recording gear and made my way to the aisle between our two sections, and climbed the few steps. I was aware of not appearing threatening, so I walked in the row below him, and stuck out my open hand, and said from 6-10 feet away, "Hello, Senator!" He turned from his companions, looked at me, and said, "Jim!" Then he turned back to his companions and I heard him say, "This is the guy I was telling you about!" :D Heck, I was super-impressed that he merely remembered me and my name.

BORN IN THE U.S.A. / BADLANDS / OUT IN THE STREET / JOHNNY 99 / SEEDS / DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN / THE RIVER / I'M GOIN' DOWN / WORKING ON THE HIGHWAY / TRAPPED / GLORY DAYS / THE PROMISED LAND / MY HOMETOWN / THUNDER ROAD / COVER ME / DANCING IN THE DARK / HUNGRY HEART / CADILLAC RANCH / FIRE / DOWNBOUND TRAIN / I'M ON FIRE / PINK CADILLAC / BOBBY JEAN / THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND / BORN TO RUN / RAMROD / TWIST AND SHOUT - DO YOU LOVE ME / JERSEY GIRL / SHERRY DARLING / SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN' TO TOWN

This show was rescheduled from August 30. "Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town" closes this Sunday night special show, the last of six at Giants Stadium in 1985. "Sherry Darling" includes a snippet of "Hey-Hey-Hey-Hey!" in the outro. Final tour performances for "Fire", "Jersey Girl", and "Sherry Darling". "Detroit Medley" was rumored to have been played but was not.

Absolutely amazing.

thanks for sharing

words fail me, and that never happens. 

you’re one of a kind, Jim

On 8/27/2021 at 11:36 AM, NYC74 said:

I'm missing 2 if any one else can help.  The rest are up - links below

034-036                24.06.99                STOCKHOLM                     STOCKHOLM FIRE

046-048                23.06.99                STOCKHOLM                     STOCKHOLM FIRST NIGHT

1999-04-26 Hallenstadion, Zürich, SWI (Ein Abend In Zürich - Piggham Records)
https://we.tl/t-rsTQZ63eLl

1999-06-26 Parken, Copenhagen, DEN (Copenhagen Rain - Piggham Records)
https://we.tl/t-dJNZaSEMim

1999-06-27 Oslo Finale (Piggham)
https://we.tl/t-Vr91Fu80Mv

1993-05-28 Stockholm Stadion, Stockholm, SWE (Stockholm In Our Hearts - Piggham Records)
https://we.tl/t-fKqJFVAmNB

Does the soundcheck circulate for 1999-06-27 Oslo? 

On 9/1/2021 at 5:56 AM, JimCT said:

The Senator was lucky to meet the legendary @JimCT

As always my friend, thanks for the amazing tapes - next lunch and beer is on me