Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

3 hours ago, Badlands_89 said:

All links will be valid for 7 days from posting whether its dropbox or wetransfer. Thanks Buddhabone for the offer of help! @ThePhishermanI am for now posting the obvious really good quality shows. I will have a dig in my collection I'm not sure I have what you are after but I will have a look mate. 

Next up an essential bootleg for any Bruce collection:

Bruce Springsteen: Prodigal Son In The City Of Angels
Saturday 23rd October 1999, Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.

Artwork also included in the downloads of each version.

Flachttps://www.dropbox.com/sh/avlbhfmxi2nrnt1/AAAIaD4RVqDh0cNrodUov09Za?dl=0

MP3: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gzgvi9zpfptonyo/AADgsJShro67YDhYILVPqGGaa?dl=0

BRUCES~2.JPG

BRUCES~1.JPG

I echo Newcastle Roy's thoughts here.

Anyone who doesn't have this or hasn't heard this, take advantage of Badlands_89's generosity and grab it.

Great sound quality, probably better than many of the 2014 tour official releases. And for my tastes, a better setlist than the MSG 2000 archive show and better performances of virtually all the songs that are common between the two shows. Can't recommend it enough

• Like 2
  • Replies 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mickb

• Born To Rock

• Twink

• sunshine2020

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone I am home from the hospital again !! First of all, I would like to thank everyone for all the support and loving messages, including all personal messages have done me good. 

Good morning! Here's a "Sunday surprise" for your enjoyment. Hrubesh used the wav files from my 1985-09-01 release and applied his skills to improve the sound. When I listened to his finished pro

Hello everyone, This thread is a community within a community and is a great place where many of you have gotten to know each other. Just a reminder - the GL moderators and admins make the r

Posted Images

The quality is good, but I don't think it quite matches the sound quality of the best archives; hopefully an official release would be an upgrade. On that note, personally I have no interest in audience recordings but given that we have nothing from The Rising tour yet....Are there any similar sbd/IEM/matrix releases that cover this tour? If so, could they please be uploaded....

2 hours ago, driveallnight89 said:

Can I ask for Wembley 1993 please I missed out on the bootleg on eBay last night, in mp3 so I can put it straight on my iTunes, cheers in advance. 

Don't think there was a Wembley 1993 show!!

22 minutes ago, bobfan1976 said:

The quality is good, but I don't think it quite matches the sound quality of the best archives; hopefully an official release would be an upgrade. On that note, personally I have no interest in audience recordings but given that we have nothing from The Rising tour yet....Are there any similar sbd/IEM/matrix releases that cover this tour? If so, could they please be uploaded....

No, I agree its not up with the best Archive releases soundwise but certainly holds its own against lesser quality ones like the original run of 2014 shows and early releases like Agora and NYE 1980 

8 hours ago, ThePhisherman said:

Looking for both nights in Cleveland 1992, Both nights Detroit 1992, The soundboard of Bruce with Phish at Bonnaroo which Phish released then pulled at Bruce Inc request. Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor Joad shows.

I don't have any of those. Sorry.

Thanks so much for the Cardiff gig. Will download tomorrow as been out all day today. 

I'm guessing it's an obvious one as has been released on DVD but I'd love Hyde Park 2009 too if possible? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, misty rain said:

I know some people have much larger collections than I do, and I don't have anything really rare, but I'll be happy to help out if I can. How are we doing this? Are we just posting shows, or going solely by request? 

This thread has become more than I expected it to be already :lol: I intended to help the folks that don't torrent ect, So I guess a bit of both and see where it goes. Thank you for offering to help! I need a lot myself some CC Flacs & lots of Godfather Record releases. Eventually I hope somebody could provide a GR flood as we seem covered by the CC releases.  

2 minutes ago, Badlands_89 said:

This thread has become more than I expected it to be already :lol: I intended to help the folks that don't torrent ect, So I guess a bit of both and see where it goes. Thank you for offering to help! I need a lot myself some CC Flacs & lots of Godfather Record releases. Eventually I hope somebody could provide a GR flood as we seem covered by the CC releases.  

Cool! I'll look through my collection and see what I can find. :)

Is anyone interested in the "classics"- Winterland, Passaic, Main Point, etc., or does everyone have those already?

1 minute ago, misty rain said:

Cool! I'll look through my collection and see what I can find. :)

Is anyone interested in the "classics"- Winterland, Passaic, Main Point, etc., or does everyone have those already?

100% share them!

1 hour ago, Badlands_89 said:

Have the Godfather Records 'Unbroken Promise' 6 CD Darkness set if anyone's interested? 

4 hours ago, misty rain said:

I know some people have much larger collections than I do, and I don't have anything really rare, but I'll be happy to help out if I can. How are we doing this? Are we just posting shows, or going solely by request? 

It could be worthwhile to post something not too well-known, like shows pre-1978, or an interesting, above-average 1992/1993 show, or whatever.

On the other hand, the sound quality of most pre-1978 shows, except radio broadcasts, will not match today's standards for sound quality.

(Also: some will say 'interesting'  and '1992/1993 show' can not be combined with each other:D).

46 minutes ago, Lampi said:

It could be worthwhile to post something not too well-known, like shows pre-1978, or an interesting, above-average 1992/1993 show, or whatever.

On the other hand, the sound quality of most pre-1978 shows, except radio broadcasts, will not match today's standards for sound quality.

(Also: some will say 'interesting'  and '1992/1993 show' can not be combined with each other:D).

Yep, I have a few of those, too. I was just thinking about which are the shows that are "musts" for new collectors. Hence, why I'm getting ready to put up Winterland, which is the first boot I ever got, so I have a soft spot for it. :) Apologies that I only have it in mp3; I'm actually surprised that I never upgraded it to FLAC.

I do have a few Crystal Cats laying around...

• Bruuuuce! 1