Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

1 hour ago, Badlands_89 said:

Does anybody have the Nuguy edit of 1973-01-31 Max's Kansas City please? it was released in 2008

I thought I'd be able to help with this but unfortunately my show ends at "Thundercrack". I didn't know there actually was a recording with more songs on, though I have noticed the show isn't finished after "Thundercrack" in my listens to it. 

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Born To Rock

• mickb

• Twink

• tillywilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board. My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  h

The tillywilly Comprehensive Darkness Tour Rehearsals https://mega.nz/folder/CmhzBJSL#Noqx_fE3gudHn1qJt-Z8qQ

I just want to thank all of the amazing uploaders on here.  You guys have helped me find things I've missed and things I lost over the years.   And the small flood of 1975 Bottom Line shares real

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Diego Adrian said:

Hello, it's my first posting I wanted to know if anyone has any of these concerts;
1976-11-11 Palladium NY
1984-08-26 Capital Center Largo MD
1984-11-30 The Summit Hoston TX
1985-04-13 Yoyogi National Tokyo
1985-08-11 Three Rivers Stadium
1985-09-06 Hoosier Dome Indianapolis
1988-05-19 MSG NYC
1988-07-02 Stockholms Stadion
1988-09-01 Wembley Stadium London
1991-07-12 Sea Bright NJ
Thank you so much

Welcome aboard! I have all of these shows except 1976-11-11 (that doesn't exist) and 1991-07-12 Sea Bright, but all of them only in mp3 with renamed file tracks by myself (i'm a typical italian screw-up!!). Tell me if you want them the same B)

3 minutes ago, cowboyofthesea said:

¡Bienvenido a bordo! Tengo todos estos programas, excepto 1976-11-11 (que no existe) y 1991-07-12 Sea Bright, pero todos ellos solo en mp3 con pistas de archivos renombradas por mí mismo (soy un típico italiano de los tornillos. ¡¡arriba!!). Dime si los quieres igual. SEGUNDO)

yes,please

30 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

I thought I'd be able to help with this but unfortunately my show ends at "Thundercrack". I didn't know there actually was a recording with more songs on, though I have noticed the show isn't finished after "Thundercrack" in my listens to it. 

Tracks 1-6 are the early show and 7 - 8 are from the late show as bonus tracks on this particular version.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mgravitt2 said:

Hi! Which show is this? I see no such date on Brucebase.  Is there an audio rip?

It's not a concert, it's a brit tv show

the date I listed was the date it aired

22 minutes ago, tillywilly said:

It's not a concert, it's a brit tv show

the date I listed was the date it aired

I just looked it up.....it is a documentary.  I know there are concerts on the Old Grey Whistle Test as well for a lot of artists, but did not think Bruce was one of those.  Does anyone have an audio rip of the documentary? Or, can anyone upload this to anywhere except Jungleland? I am not on Jungleland.  Thanks!

6 minutes ago, mgravitt2 said:

I just looked it up.....it is a documentary.  I know there are concerts on the Old Grey Whistle Test as well for a lot of artists, but did not think Bruce was one of those.  Does anyone have an audio rip of the documentary? Or, can anyone upload this to anywhere except Jungleland? I am not on Jungleland.  Thanks!

My friend it's free to sign up

http://jungleland.dnsalias.com/

1 hour ago, tillywilly said:

My friend it's free to sign up

http://jungleland.dnsalias.com/

Thanks....I was aware of that, but have had issues with using it because it is (or at least was) not screen reader friendly.  I am blind so have to use screen reader technology, and, in the past when I have tried using torrent sites, I had no luck.  Plus, am I perhaps missing something....I thought this blog was for folks who did not want to fool with such sites?

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
4 minutes ago, mgravitt2 said:

Thanks....I was aware of that, but have had issues with using it because it is (or at least was) not screen reader friendly.  I am blind so have to use screen reader technology, and, in the past when I have tried using torrent sites, I had no luck.  Plus, am I perhaps missing something....I thought this blog was for folks who did not want to fool with such sites?

maybe somebody else should answer your question, I am pretty new around here

been on JL long time

43 minutes ago, mgravitt2 said:

Yes, I’ve not figured out torrents yet, so it’s been great with everyone here sharing files through mega, filefactory, Dropbox, etc.  I’m with you.  

• Like 4
5 hours ago, tillywilly said:

anybody have

1980-10-27 Bruce Springsteen - The Mob From Freehold - Oakland,CA (Ev2)

2 hours ago, tillywilly said:

Need outtakes collection

Bruce Springsteen - River Refinery

I will upload these two for you mate. Also I will upload Out On A Midnight Run - Godfatherecods, seen your request on JL but I will just post it here for everybody. Was the soundcheck collection the correct set that I posted last night?

32 minutes ago, Badlands_89 said:

I will upload these two for you mate. Also I will upload Out On A Midnight Run - Godfatherecods, seen your request on JL but I will just post it here for everybody. Was the soundcheck collection the correct set that I posted last night?

yes thanks got it

6 hours ago, mgravitt2 said:

I have had a look for a programme that allows me to do this for you, non that I find are free that allow you to convert this file size. 

• Like 1