Guest

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

Recommended Posts

By Request: Flac with Info and/or Artwork

1996-11-24 Asbury Park, NJ (Hobbes4444-EddyWehbe Transfer)

https://mega.nz/#F!NNIUUCpZ!UGYBJfrIvijCuTdwp5zihw

1996-11-24 Asbury Park, NJ (mrclst Transfer)

https://mega.nz/#F!lUJUgQYB!ypxqWkdV3fbsmlmbTBzYvA

2002-07-26 Asbury Park, NJ (Incomplete) 

https://mega.nz/#F!odAWWQyB!A7h2Yrao1C0330nY_WjcEQ

2005-06-16 Dusseldorf, Germany 

https://mega.nz/#F!FBZQiSxJ!J7h7-qBWVyvZrmIqfeg9zw

2005-06-16 Dusseldorf, Germany (Paolo Barisone - Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/#F!EVImCKZD!87RCl9Kkzov_fE2VOQbzGw

2005-06-16 Dusseldorf, Germany (Vortex242 Version)

https://mega.nz/#F!ZJJwjQDL!6WyMSN5EKO2jNGu45qkA9w

 

And mp3 2005-05-10 St. Paul, MN Lossy 

https://mega.nz/#F!RFIykAaY!10FEwxf2OjLt9BCuUIxbRw

 

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

My flac gaps are shrinking, due to the fine folks here, but looking for these, hopefully you can help?

1999-04-17 Bologna
1999-05-01 Manchester
1999-05-25 Dublin
1999-06-13 Leipzig,Germany
1999-06-17 Bremen,Germany
1999-06-19 Arnhem,N/Lands
1999-08-21 Boston

cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mickb said:

Hi,

My flac gaps are shrinking, due to the fine folks here, but looking for these, hopefully you can help?

1999-04-17 Bologna
1999-05-01 Manchester
1999-05-25 Dublin
1999-06-13 Leipzig,Germany
1999-06-17 Bremen,Germany
1999-06-19 Arnhem,N/Lands
1999-08-21 Boston

cheers

I can upload them all later today, except 1999-05-01!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

I can upload them all later today, except 1999-05-01!

Super, thanks:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By request :

1999-05-01 - Evening News Arena, Manchester, ENG (It's One For The Money) (Doberman Records)
https://we.tl/t-iyrKVE3mNB
FLAC
Artwork & Info included
Link expires 2019-05-18

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many thanks Chevy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Flac with Info and/or Artwork

 

1999-04-17 Bologna Italy - For True Rockers (Lizard)

https://mega.nz/#F!oQQEjSgR!g48MybgMjy1pMfw6HAu8wQ

1999-04-17 Bologna, Italy (Telecaster Version)

https://mega.nz/#F!5ZRknADZ!FwSyumg3ydHLq-gRDcl3HQ

1999-05-25 Dublin, Ireland - Dublin Night

https://mega.nz/#F!1AZS1AQR!BhZjc7_3v32Lby8oZIv-Cw

1999-05-25 Dublin, Ireland - The Power & The Promise (Ministry of Rock 'n' Roll) 

https://mega.nz/#F!ZVZ2zQqa!zAkE89lcz8OjLNfY6gHORQ

1999-06-13 Leipzig, Germany (Jeff)

https://mega.nz/#F!REYClIbQ!S8DQAps3diJU95Keh_2F6g

1999-06-17 Bremen,  Germany (Hobbes4444-Earlmv-IvanF Transfer)

https://mega.nz/#F!9MQCwQZL!lER5eStFAZCnY4cMPuYPrg

1999-06-17 Bremen, Germany - Bremen on Fire (RMAS Fans Version)

https://mega.nz/#F!NZBkRC5b!ORFFmyP5VuNHtz3GYU2DJw

1999-06-19 Arnhem, The Netherlands - Arnhem First Night

https://mega.nz/#F!JVJwFIpC!AjLMp_CjR-cnPgib56VSNg

1999-08-21 Boston, MA (Reunion Flood)

https://mega.nz/#F!1BRS3QrD!vtMR-8ayb6B7x5UQxskrqQ

 

I also have the soundcheck Bremen, Germany 1999-06-17 if someone is interested!

 

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

All Flac with Info and/or Artwork

 

1999-04-17 Bologna Italy - For True Rockers (Lizard)

https://mega.nz/#F!oQQEjSgR!g48MybgMjy1pMfw6HAu8wQ

1999-04-17 Bologna, Italy (Telecaster Version)

https://mega.nz/#F!5ZRknADZ!FwSyumg3ydHLq-gRDcl3HQ

1999-05-25 Dublin, Ireland - Dublin Night

https://mega.nz/#F!1AZS1AQR!BhZjc7_3v32Lby8oZIv-Cw

1999-05-25 Dublin, Ireland - The Power & The Promise (Ministry of Rock 'n' Roll) 

https://mega.nz/#F!ZVZ2zQqa!zAkE89lcz8OjLNfY6gHORQ

1999-06-13 Leipzig, Germany (Jeff)

https://mega.nz/#F!REYClIbQ!S8DQAps3diJU95Keh_2F6g

1999-06-17 Bremen,  Germany (Hobbes4444-Earlmv-IvanF Transfer)

https://mega.nz/#F!9MQCwQZL!lER5eStFAZCnY4cMPuYPrg

1999-06-17 Bremen, Germany - Bremen on Fire (RMAS Fans Version)

https://mega.nz/#F!NZBkRC5b!ORFFmyP5VuNHtz3GYU2DJw

1999-06-19 Arnhem, The Netherlands - Arnhem First Night

https://mega.nz/#F!JVJwFIpC!AjLMp_CjR-cnPgib56VSNg

1999-08-21 Boston, MA (Reunion Flood)

https://mega.nz/#F!1BRS3QrD!vtMR-8ayb6B7x5UQxskrqQ

 

I also have the soundcheck Bremen, Germany 1999-06-17 if someone is interested!

 

That's great BTR, excellent work!

 

also, if you've time to load the s/check, would be appreciated :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Born To Rock said:

By Request: Flac with Info and/or Artwork

1996-11-24 Asbury Park, NJ (Hobbes4444-EddyWehbe Transfer)

https://mega.nz/#F!NNIUUCpZ!UGYBJfrIvijCuTdwp5zihw

1996-11-24 Asbury Park, NJ (mrclst Transfer)

https://mega.nz/#F!lUJUgQYB!ypxqWkdV3fbsmlmbTBzYvA

2002-07-26 Asbury Park, NJ (Incomplete) 

https://mega.nz/#F!odAWWQyB!A7h2Yrao1C0330nY_WjcEQ

2005-06-16 Dusseldorf, Germany 

https://mega.nz/#F!FBZQiSxJ!J7h7-qBWVyvZrmIqfeg9zw

2005-06-16 Dusseldorf, Germany (Paolo Barisone - Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/#F!EVImCKZD!87RCl9Kkzov_fE2VOQbzGw

2005-06-16 Dusseldorf, Germany (Vortex242 Version)

https://mega.nz/#F!ZJJwjQDL!6WyMSN5EKO2jNGu45qkA9w

 

And mp3 2005-05-10 St. Paul, MN Lossy 

https://mega.nz/#F!RFIykAaY!10FEwxf2OjLt9BCuUIxbRw

 

Perfect!! Thank you!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone come across the 5/27/2000 MGM Grand Las Vegas show with the soundcheck and the Godfather version of the 8/31/2003 Giants Stadium show?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, rivermeet076 said:

Has anyone come across the 5/27/2000 MGM Grand Las Vegas show with the soundcheck and the Godfather version of the 8/31/2003 Giants Stadium show?

I've got the MGM show, but no sound-check, also got the Godfather Giants show, uploading this now. Do you still want the MGM show?

here is Giants show:

https://mega.nz/#F!nRoExIhA!_H3EB8dDRSbefJiqM9x6dQ

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone the GlimmerTwins version of 2005-06-19 Ahoy, Rotterdam? I have only the BeTrue version and am curious if it is any better or the maybe the same source.. I know the BeTrue version was spreaded via the BeTrue dutch springsteen site at the time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My version of 2005-06-16 Dusseldorf, Germany (Paolo Barisone - Earlmv Edit) has the infofile of the night before  (2005-06-15 Festhalle, Frankfurt)

I replaced the infofile with the one I found on springsteenlyrics. Maybe people here could/should check if they have the right infofile with it.

Also if anyone has the Paolo Barisone / Earlmv version of 2005-06-15 Frankfurt, I would be interested :) 

thanks and goodnight :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mickb said:

I've got the MGM show, but no sound-check, also got the Godfather Giants show, uploading this now. Do you still want the MGM show?

here is Giants show:

https://mega.nz/#F!nRoExIhA!_H3EB8dDRSbefJiqM9x6dQ

 

Thank you for the Giants show. Yes I would be interested in the MGM show too. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JaHoe said:

My version of 2005-06-16 Dusseldorf, Germany (Paolo Barisone - Earlmv Edit) has the infofile of the night before  (2005-06-15 Festhalle, Frankfurt)

I replaced the infofile with the one I found on springsteenlyrics. Maybe people here could/should check if they have the right infofile with it.

Also if anyone has the Paolo Barisone / Earlmv version of 2005-06-15 Frankfurt, I would be interested :) 

thanks and goodnight :)

Good spot, same with me! Now updated. Sorry, I don't have the Paolo version of previous night.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rivermeet076 said:

Thank you for the Giants show. Yes I would be interested in the MGM show too. Thanks.

Hi,
Here it is, sorry, no s/check:

2000-05-27 Las Vegas (IEM-Aud Mix)

https://mega.nz/#F!WIpgDaBB!9BSj7HStiFW2MNdpHd7Q7w

cheers

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mickb said:

Hi,
Here it is, sorry, no s/check:

2000-05-27 Las Vegas (IEM-Aud Mix)

https://mega.nz/#F!WIpgDaBB!9BSj7HStiFW2MNdpHd7Q7w

cheers

 

2 hours ago, rivermeet076 said:

Thank you and if I find the soundcheck I'll share it here. 

I will upload the sound check soon, needs tagged so I will do that first before I do so. The source is IEM the taper is Benchboy and transfered by Mark P. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

This is the last of my 1999 flac gaps, hoping these can be filled here?

1999-08-31 Washington,DC
1999-09-01 Washington,DC
1999-09-08 Detroit,MI
1999-09-09 Detroit,MI
1999-11-06 Fargo
1999-11-10 Indianapolis
1999-11-21 Albany

Many thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi,

This is the last of my 1999 flac gaps, hoping these can be filled here?

1999-08-31 Washington,DC
1999-09-01 Washington,DC
1999-09-08 Detroit,MI
1999-09-09 Detroit,MI
1999-11-06 Fargo
1999-11-10 Indianapolis
1999-11-21 Albany

Many thanks!

I can upload all of these requests during today. If anyone wants to up some of them please feel free.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chevy396 said:

I can upload all of these requests during today. If anyone wants to up some of them please feel free.

That'd be terrific, thanks Chevy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.