Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • mickb

    3227

  • Twink

    1735

  • sunshine2020

    1585

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a new box set for your enjoyment the first two shows I ever recorded - LA 1984-11-02 and 1984-11-04 Each remastered with great skill and tender love by hrubesh, working from transfers of th

Good morning! Here's a "Sunday surprise" for your enjoyment. Hrubesh used the wav files from my 1985-09-01 release and applied his skills to improve the sound. When I listened to his finished pro

Okay time to finish off 1978! Then we'll move on to The River... 1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI  1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI (Buckshot) (Incomplete Tape) https://mega.nz/folder/NrwTUQiD#V6oa33ipkY

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, JaHoe said:

Please define what is a serious collector ;) . 

I think that definition is extremely variable!:P But if you only collect the shows played on the radio then this is probably not for you!

But there are some good photos in it plus the album artwork. So you might want to download it for that..

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, maccawings said:

I apologize, is there a way to delete both posts?

You didn't post the tracks, so no worries. We just don't want Greasy Lake admin to need to watch over us. Better to do it ourselves. So only non-official posts please. Believe me that leaves us with plenty to post! Welcome aboard.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2019 at 8:41 AM, mickb said:

Loading June now...

Flac, art, info, etc:

1981-06-01 London(alternate_tape)

https://mega.nz/#F!GBISEAzJ!FMNGilZc8iNDLJi4kHSfpA

1981-06-02 London GBR Wembley Arena 4th Night

https://mega.nz/#F!jJYC3aYZ!A9O2wwW1YcOKgpbJkFob4Q

1981-06-04 Wembley Arena, London, England

https://mega.nz/#F!jBYk3Q7Q!zfx83oHCV0U-DvTtRO0b7g

 

Hi mickb

the title number 6, london 1981.06.01 "Johnny bye bye"     it's missing ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bobbymacgee said:

Hi mickb

the title number 6, london 1981.06.01 "Johnny bye bye"     it's missing ?

Hi bobby,

It's a strange one, shows as undecrypted file at the bottom of the link, but looks fine when I go into my mega (see below). I've downloaded the file, & it plays back ok?

I've deleted the original link, & created a new one, & it looks ok on that one, so hopefully you're good to go. Sorry about the issue, mega seems to give me a lot of grief!

1981-06-01 London(alternate_tape)

https://mega.nz/#F!CQpmhIJI!XDswvIabMlQ9Qr4dyLNj3Q

 

image.thumb.png.884b5619ff86cc7b34d937d9c2c76767.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, musicdav24 said:

Hi everyone. Does anyone have the following Crystal Cats in FLAC?

Roma Dream Night (7/19/09)

Torino Dream Night (7/21/09)

Udine Dream Night (7/23/09)

Thanks so much!

I'll upload!

Flac with Artwork and Info:

2009-07-19 Rome, Italy - Roma Dream Night (Crystal Cat Records) 

https://mega.nz/#F!kMZGyAyY!6v5uO8mCzl9EYKOKHpkuSA

2009-07-21 Turin, Italy - Torino Dream Night (Crystal Cat Records) 

https://mega.nz/#F!cERkEKTS!Z_UDixdC7h_T39Z220locQ

2009-07-23 Udine Italy - Udine Dream Night (Crystal Cat Records) 

https://mega.nz/#F!ENIEiIJJ!6V1MR1LRxEQZRnNWeBN7qg

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, musicdav24 said:

Hi everyone. Does anyone have the following Crystal Cats in FLAC?

Roma Dream Night (7/19/09)

Torino Dream Night (7/21/09)

Udine Dream Night (7/23/09)

Thanks so much!

Hi,

Loading now, it's very slow so I'll post the mega links when I get home from work tonight.

cheers

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi can anyone provide me with a download link for the BITUSA Outtakes compilation called "June 4, 1984: An Alternative Companion" described here:

https://www.spl-messages.net/topic/to-jl-june-4-1984-an-alternative-companion-born-in-the-usa-outtakes-alternate-takes-and-rough-mixes-jems-archive-fresh-tape-transfers-of-upgrades-and-new-sources

Thanks!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tsporr93 said:

Hi can anyone provide me with a download link for the BITUSA Outtakes compilation called "June 4, 1984: An Alternative Companion" described here:

https://www.spl-messages.net/topic/to-jl-june-4-1984-an-alternative-companion-born-in-the-usa-outtakes-alternate-takes-and-rough-mixes-jems-archive-fresh-tape-transfers-of-upgrades-and-new-sources

Thanks!!!!!

I'm uploading it now...

Here you go:

1984 An Alternative Companion (JEMS)
https://mega.nz/#F!BqhUVYgS!nXulvfrVe4gCNrUt-HezIQ

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mickb said:

Hi bobby,

It's a strange one, shows as undecrypted file at the bottom of the link, but looks fine when I go into my mega (see below). I've downloaded the file, & it plays back ok?

I've deleted the original link, & created a new one, & it looks ok on that one, so hopefully you're good to go. Sorry about the issue, mega seems to give me a lot of grief!

1981-06-01 London(alternate_tape)

 

 

@mickb,

I've been rearranging my Mega and had some issues too. I found that if I went into the setting and deleted the Syncs and then put them back it worked well again. Might be worth a try if you're having issues. When it works, it's great! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Twink said:

@mickb,

I've been rearranging my Mega and had some issues too. I found that if I went into the setting and deleted the Syncs and then put them back it worked well again. Might be worth a try if you're having issues. When it works, it's great! 

Hi Twink,

I've gone into settings, but can't see any options for sync, can you provide a bit more info please?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mickb said:

Hi Twink,

I've gone into settings, but can't see any options for sync, can you provide a bit more info please?

Sorry Mick, they kind of hide it. Go into Mega on the web. At the bottom left click on the up and down arrows to open the Sync. Then click Add at the top right. At the bottom of the dropdown you'll see Settings. It will open in the Account tab. Click on the next tab Syncs. It will show you your current Syncs. Check the boxes and highlight and hit Delete for any you have. (Write down what they were first!) Then recreate them. I've done that a couple of times when it seemed to get wonky and it fixed it. I haven't found another way into that screen. The Settings button on the left takes you into a different screen. Seems like they could make this easier! Let me know if this helps! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Twink said:

Sorry Mick, they kind of hide it. Go into Mega on the web. At the bottom left click on the up and down arrows to open the Sync. Then click Add at the top right. At the bottom of the dropdown you'll see Settings. It will open in the Account tab. Click on the next tab Syncs. It will show you your current Syncs. Check the boxes and highlight and hit Delete for any you have. (Write down what they were first!) Then recreate them. I've done that a couple of times when it seemed to get wonky and it fixed it. I haven't found another way into that screen. The Settings button on the left takes you into a different screen. Seems like they could make this easier! Let me know if this helps! 

ah, ok, was looking at settings on the web bit, not the sync tool, got there now. It's showing as empty, so presumably nothing to reset here.

thanks twink, learning all the time :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Sync folders work well. You just copy any files there and it works. My internet can drop out and reconnect and the files just pick back up and sync with no intervention. I really like using them. So much easier than restarting uploads all the time! 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Twink said:

The Sync folders work well. You just copy any files there and it works. My internet can drop out and reconnect and the files just pick back up and sync with no intervention. I really like using them. So much easier than restarting uploads all the time! 

 

need to look at that, sounds very useful, thanks again!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...