Guest

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, JaHoe said:

actually I do the same. I need to tag and rename them as well. As I want to see the song title in the filename and also want to be able to search and see the album title etc when I stream it on my Sonos or phone.

To be honest I don't take the effort to create new .md5 and .ffp before share on MEGA. But when/if add it to JL or DIME I will. But I have almost never uploaded via JL. 

I have been doing the same "mistake". But when I share here I make a new MD5 & FFP file.

FFP first (which identify the authencity of the FLAC files, and then the MD5 files to prove the FLAC files hasn't been tampered with except the tagging of tracks).

No clue if this is the way to do it, but it seems the most logical way to do it in my eyes.

My 2 cents on this matter.

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mickb said:

I'll load 2003-09-18.

Is the 16th available? I've wanted these for a while now ...... thanks,

 

Brad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BruceHistory said:

Is the 16th available? I've wanted these for a while now ...... thanks,

 

Brad

i have the fanatic records of that date, but only in mp3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BruceHistory said:

Is the 16th available? I've wanted these for a while now ...... thanks,

 

Brad

I've got a recording for the 16th, but not EV2, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

I have been doing the same "mistake". But when I share here I make a new MD5 & FFP file.

FFP first (which identify the authencity of the FLAC files, and then the MD5 files to prove the FLAC files hasn't been tampered with except the tagging of tracks).

No clue if this is the way to do it, but it seems the most logical way to do it in my eyes.

My 2 cents on this matter.

That's good to know Chevy, & I'm now doing the same. I'll also put a note when I list the upload that I've added tags, & re-done the orig MD5.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, cowboyofthesea said:

i have the fanatic records of that date, but only in mp3

Hey buddy, how are you? I can use MP3 ...... that would be so cool! Thank you very much.

I should have been at these two shows back in the day,

 

Brad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Brucefan4life86 said:

I am trying to get all versions of the Notre Dame 1981 concert. Found this information on "Springsteen Lyrics"

If anyone has these versions, can you please share them?

January 26, 1981-South Bend

"The Notre Dame '81 show"

"A Little Bit Of The Shore" Earlmv edit

Thank you all so, so much!

"

 

 

i have this one in flac: (do you want it?)

[no title] (26 Jan 1981)
[no title]  RB version
Date: 26 Jan 1981
Location: University Of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN
Format: FLAC
Duration: 197:16.42
 original info file available
 

Disc 1:
01- OUT IN THE STREET
02- TWO HEARTS
03- TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT
04- DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
05- INDEPENDENCE DAY
06- WHO'LL STOP THE RAIN
07- THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND
08- I FOUGHT THE LAW
09- PROVE IT ALL NIGHT
10- THE PROMISED LAND
11- THE PROMISED LAND
12- THE RIVER
13- BADLANDS
14- THUNDER ROAD

Disc 2:
01- CADILLAC RANCH
02- SHERRY DARLING
03- HUNGRY HEART
04- DOUBLE SHOT OF MY BABY'S LOVE
05- LOUIE LOUIE
06- FIRE
07- YOU CAN LOOK (BUT YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH)
08- 4TH OF JULY, ASBURY PARK (SANDY) - GROWIN' UP
09- GROWIN' UP
10- WRECK ON THE HIGHWAY
11- POINT BLANK
12- CANDY'S ROOM

Disc 3:
01- RAMROD
02- BACKSTREETS
03- ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT)
04- ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT)
05- I'M A ROCKER
06- JUNGLELAND
07- BORN TO RUN
08- DETROIT MEDLEY
09- DETROIT MEDLEY


Disc 1, track 11: this is a continuation of the previous track
Disc 2, track 09: this is a continuation of the previous track
Disc 3, track 04: this is a continuation of the previous track
Disc 3, track 09: this is a continuation of the previous track

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BruceHistory said:

Hey buddy, how are you? I can use MP3 ...... that would be so cool! Thank you very much.

I should have been at these two shows back in the day,

 

Brad

Fine thanks! I will upload now, wait...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cowboyofthesea said:

i have this one in flac: (do you want it?)

[no title] (26 Jan 1981)
[no title]  RB version
Date: 26 Jan 1981
Location: University Of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN
Format: FLAC
Duration: 197:16.42
 original info file available
 

Disc 1:
01- OUT IN THE STREET
02- TWO HEARTS
03- TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT
04- DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
05- INDEPENDENCE DAY
06- WHO'LL STOP THE RAIN
07- THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND
08- I FOUGHT THE LAW
09- PROVE IT ALL NIGHT
10- THE PROMISED LAND
11- THE PROMISED LAND
12- THE RIVER
13- BADLANDS
14- THUNDER ROAD

Disc 2:
01- CADILLAC RANCH
02- SHERRY DARLING
03- HUNGRY HEART
04- DOUBLE SHOT OF MY BABY'S LOVE
05- LOUIE LOUIE
06- FIRE
07- YOU CAN LOOK (BUT YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH)
08- 4TH OF JULY, ASBURY PARK (SANDY) - GROWIN' UP
09- GROWIN' UP
10- WRECK ON THE HIGHWAY
11- POINT BLANK
12- CANDY'S ROOM

Disc 3:
01- RAMROD
02- BACKSTREETS
03- ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT)
04- ROSALITA (COME OUT TONIGHT)
05- I'M A ROCKER
06- JUNGLELAND
07- BORN TO RUN
08- DETROIT MEDLEY
09- DETROIT MEDLEY


Disc 1, track 11: this is a continuation of the previous track
Disc 2, track 09: this is a continuation of the previous track
Disc 3, track 04: this is a continuation of the previous track
Disc 3, track 09: this is a continuation of the previous track

That would be great! Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have these shows too? I lost the copy I got from Jungleland

April 24, 2006-Asbury Park (Jerseyboy)

April 26, 2006-Asbury Park (Baker)

Please and many thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Brucefan4life86 said:

Thanks very much!!

as the remaster was already posted, I assume the MarkP master is not needed anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chevy396 said:

I have been doing the same "mistake". But when I share here I make a new MD5 & FFP file.

FFP first (which identify the authencity of the FLAC files, and then the MD5 files to prove the FLAC files hasn't been tampered with except the tagging of tracks).

No clue if this is the way to do it, but it seems the most logical way to do it in my eyes.

My 2 cents on this matter.

Yes, you are right. And common is to have only the FLAC files in the MD5/FFP, or also the EAC logs, infofiles, artwork etc??

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Brucefan4life86 said:

I am trying to get all versions of the Notre Dame 1981 concert. Found this information on "Springsteen Lyrics"

If anyone has these versions, can you please share them?

January 26, 1981-South Bend

"The Notre Dame '81 show"

"A Little Bit Of The Shore" Earlmv edit

Thank you all so, so much!

"

 

 

 

this one was sitting on my Mega:

1981-01-26 Athletic & Convocation Center, University Of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN (Masterpiece)

https://mega.nz/#F!bSpxQIiT!Ft4XuEvS_ykwzNWgDfdgOw

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Brucefan4life86 said:

Does anyone have these shows too? I lost the copy I got from Jungleland

April 24, 2006-Asbury Park (Jerseyboy)

April 26, 2006-Asbury Park (Baker)

Please and many thanks!

I had these still on MEGA

2006-04-25 Asbury Pk NJ Livemusicman)

https://mega.nz/#F!fLxVQSSA!GKsuOFXLPupmGaIfestLUw

2006-04-26 Convention Hall Asbury Park Rehearsal Seeger Sessions

https://mega.nz/#F!rf4FAAZR!ZIXhcnchjjLOMPQScwWxlQ

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, zorrosky said:

I have in FLAC if you want

Would you like to upload it, I think more people wanna have the Fanatic Records in flac!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I sent owner of Jungleland message about all his crashes and if he needed help

 

 

Claudio Roberti <croberti@jungleland.it>
To: Dave Tilson

Aug 11 at 8:47 AM

It's running fine, it does not seems to have problems.

Jungleland server is running on a regularly updated hardware and on gigabit fibre line.
Unfortunatly the software managing the torrents it's no more updated, but has no problems for now.

Anyway any donation to the site (see on the home page) is welcome.

Thanks,
Claudio.

I asked him if he could get new software

It would be nice if we all sent him $20

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, JaHoe said:

Yes, you are right. And common is to have only the FLAC files in the MD5/FFP, or also the EAC logs, infofiles, artwork etc??

EAC logfiles are usually included by the original uploaders - I leave them untouched (if available) when I receive the recordings.

The same goes for the infofiles and artwork (when available in the original upload).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tillywilly said:

 

I sent owner of Jungleland message about all his crashes and if he needed help

 

 

Claudio Roberti <croberti@jungleland.it>
To: Dave Tilson

Aug 11 at 8:47 AM

It's running fine, it does not seems to have problems.

Jungleland server is running on a regularly updated hardware and on gigabit fibre line.
Unfortunatly the software managing the torrents it's no more updated, but has no problems for now.

Anyway any donation to the site (see on the home page) is welcome.

Thanks,
Claudio.

I asked him if he could get new software

It would be nice if we all sent him $20

 

 

Very good idea to support him, but I'm not gonna donate $20 as I don't visit the place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, zorrosky said:

I have in FLAC if you want

I'm not sure, but I think only the artwork is from Fanatic Records, I had this already without the artwork and the info says uploaded by mrclst !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Denver (25th) and the Shea Stadium gigs - these are around in incredible sound as I used to have them on CD. Let me know if the Flacs are available.

 

Thanks again,

 

Brad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.