Guest

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, amsteltje said:

Morning guys i'm looking for this one: Wrecking Ball Tour In U.K. 2013  Unknown label Millennium Stadium, Cardiff, Wales - First Direct Arena, Leeds, England 23-24 Jul 2013. Maybe someone can help me out with this one in flac. Everybody have a nice day

All I've got for 23rd is 'Wrecking Cardiff':

Sonic Studios DSM-6>PA6-XP>M Audio Microtrack>
Wavelab>CD Wave Editor>FLAC Level 8

An EBR Recording

This may also be a copy of the Essexboy version....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mickb said:

All I've got for 23rd is 'Wrecking Cardiff':

Sonic Studios DSM-6>PA6-XP>M Audio Microtrack>
Wavelab>CD Wave Editor>FLAC Level 8

An EBR Recording

 

I'll upload it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, amsteltje said:

Morning guys i'm looking for this one: Wrecking Ball Tour In U.K. 2013  Unknown label Millennium Stadium, Cardiff, Wales - First Direct Arena, Leeds, England 23-24 Jul 2013. Maybe someone can help me out with this one in flac. Everybody have a nice day

Going up now

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Another saved by the Boss!

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone happen to have these two shows?

October 2, 2007-Hartford "Hobbes444 version" "Aka Slippery when wet"

Took my ex girlfriend to this show (didn't force her, she actually wanted to go because she never saw Bruce before) Midway through the show, she goes to me.."Remember I am doing this for you, this is the worst concert I have ever been to" We had been having problems before this, but this pretty much put the need to break up over the edge.

October 26, 2007-Oakland (EV2) Getting this for my Dad's childhood friend who lives out in San Francisco and attended this show! He helped get me into Bruce and a lot of earlier bands!

Thank you for the help everyone

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Borntorun1999 said:

Anyone happen to have these two shows?

October 2, 2007-Hartford "Hobbes444 version" "Aka Slippery when wet"

Took my ex girlfriend to this show (didn't force her, she actually wanted to go because she never saw Bruce before) Midway through the show, she goes to me.."Remember I am doing this for you, this is the worst concert I have ever been to" We had been having problems before this, but this pretty much put the need to break up over the edge.

October 26, 2007-Oakland (EV2) Getting this for my Dad's childhood friend who lives out in San Francisco and attended this show! He helped get me into Bruce and a lot of earlier bands!

Thank you for the help everyone

yep, got em both, loading now...

Flac, art, info, etc:

2007-10-02 Hartford,Co

https://mega.nz/#F!aMhBgAzI!umdc4llx6Qb0SAzOyjQfkg

2007-10-26 - Oakland Magic 2AUD Mix (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/#F!mcpFlA6J!qScLHfLPGZFd5N1Nf8iRYA

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, heavyd2007 said:

2007-10-02 Hartford, Co... mega folder is empty?

 

D.

so sorry, it also seems to have disappeared from my HD, bizarre!

Now loading from my back-up drive, should be there soon....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mickb said:

so sorry, it also seems to have disappeared from my HD, bizarre!

Now loading from my back-up drive, should be there soon....

No worries, just a heads-up... cheers!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, amber438 said:

Just came home and ya beat me to it!  :)

 

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 12:03 AM, Twink said:

I think yours is different. Could you post it please? The one just posted is called the 3rd recorder version so it's an audience one. Thank you and nice to have you on the thread. I'm also very jealous of you seeing those shows. Must have been amazing...

will do.  Opps my 9/17/78 is lost soundboard.  The 9/16 was a cdr trade someone posted some years ago.  Want it anyway for comparison?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive been on holiday in North Wales and called in at my second favourite record shop.

I bought a copy of a CD: Ties that Bind. 10 tracks, no label.

Not had a chance to play it yet ( only home a few hours).

Anyone able to tell me anything about it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, robk1 said:

Ive been on holiday in North Wales and called in at my second favourite record shop.

I bought a copy of a CD: Ties that Bind. 10 tracks, no label.

Not had a chance to play it yet ( only home a few hours).

Anyone able to tell me anything about it ?

Could be this:

ROB-1022
Released in Europe in 1994

Source: Original silvers

Somehow, all versions of Bruce's lost album from late 1979 have fallen off of
the tracker. It came very close to being released before he pulled out at the
last minute. The source for all of the releases of this album including this
one before the excellent JEMS version was from the master tapes but not a
'perfect' transfer until JEMS re-transfered it. Anyways, the album would have
appeared exactly like this, with tracks 1-5 making up side 1 and 6-10 making up
side 2. It is a shame that Bruce threw three of these fantastic songs away and
then re-recorded or chose another mix for others for the River album.


01- THE TIES THAT BIND - Take 8
02- CINDY -  Take 3
03- HUNGRY HEART - Take 2
04- STOLEN CAR - Take 3
05- TO BE TRUE - Take 2
06- THE RIVER - Take 5
07- YOU CAN LOOK (BUT YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH) - Take 3
08- THE PRICE YOU PAY - Take 1
09- I WANNA MARRY YOU - Take 4
10- LOOSE ENDS - Take 2


This version of the bootleg seems to be hard to find. There are apparently 5
different versions of this CD out there (prior to JEMS), 3 of which have
virtually the same exact artwork minus the CD. The one that seems to be very
common is the the version without a label that has 'The Ties That Bind'
written on the CD in the classic blue font used on The River album cover.
This version has a red CD with different writing on it with a label of Red
Robin records.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.