The Bootleg Collectors Corner

4 minutes ago, musicdav24 said:

Thanks mickb! Really appreciate all you guys do!!

No worries, enjoy :)

(megalink now added to previous post)

On 9/10/2019 at 7:03 PM, Twink said:

The Sync folders work well. You just copy any files there and it works. My internet can drop out and reconnect and the files just pick back up and sync with no intervention. I really like using them. So much easier than restarting uploads all the time! 

yes, I also use a sync folder. As I don't want to download everything directly, I have set it up with a cloud folder and when I want to move them to my local computer/NAS I move them within MEGA to my Sync folder and then my local MEGA client will start synchronizing it to my NAS. After that I can move a specific show to a different location and with the next sync it is removed from the MEGA storage as well. 

Next step I would like is that the MEGA sync client would be available as an app directly on my Synology NAS so the data will not float through my macbook and I can turn it off and let the NAS work directly with the MEGA cloud

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JaHoe said:

yes, I also use a sync folder. As I don't want to download everything directly, I have set it up with a cloud folder and when I want to move them to my local computer/NAS I move them within MEGA to my Sync folder and then my local MEGA client will start synchronizing it to my NAS. After that I can move a specific show to a different location and with the next sync it is removed from the MEGA storage as well. 

Next step I would like is that the MEGA sync client would be available as an app directly on my Synology NAS so the data will not float through my macbook and I can turn it off and let the NAS work directly with the MEGA cloud

I wish I could do that, but I since I use satellite internet and it can drop out for short periods going directly to my NAS doesn't work for me. The NAS doesn't always reconnect smoothly as a drive after those events and then I have to go in and fix everything and sync again. I have much less trouble going to a local drive for the Sync File and then moving the files to the NAS. It seems to finish the downloads smoothly when it reconnects. If your internet is stable then I'd say go for it. If it's problematic, it may be more trouble than it's worth.

• Like 1

Could someone reup the Travitz tape of September 2, 2012? I want to see if it's any better quality than the tapeheadtoo one

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, lilbud said:

Could someone reup the Travitz tape of September 2, 2012? I want to see if it's any better quality than the tapeheadtoo one

Thanks in advance

I'm uploading it..

So I have another boot that got corrupted in pc crash and if anyone has it I'd be so grateful

The Promise Delivered vol 2. 

Seems to be the only Reunion compilation that mucked up. It's weird but all titles (movies too) I had in plex for streaming got mucked up. I usually have the original files to back up from but not this one.

Anyway thanks in advance if someone could share. 

On a side note, how does everyone keep their files?  By year, month, date etc?

Hi, guys! I lost all my bootlegs a few months ago and I've been trying to build it up again tour by tour. Right now I'm working on the Darkness On The Edge Of Town tour and I downloaded all (I think) the shows on jungleland from that tour, but I'm still missing some. Could anyone help me with any of these?

1978-06-20 - RED ROCKS AMPHITHEATRE, MORRISON, CO
1978-06-24 - PARAMOUNT THEATRE, PORTLAND, OR
1978-08-26 - PROVIDENCE CIVIC CENTER, PROVIDENCE, RI
1978-09-09 - ATHLETIC & CONVOCATION CENTER, UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME, SOUTH BEND, IN
1978-11-02 - CAPITAL CENTRE, LARGO, MD
1978-11-17 - MUNN ICE ARENA, MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, EAST LANSING, MI
1978-11-18 - MILLETT HALL, MIAMI UNIVERSITY, OXFORD, OH
1978-12-05 - LSU ASSEMBLY CENTER, LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY, BATON ROUGE, LA
1978-12-16 - WINTERLAND BALLROOM, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
1978-12-20 - SEATTLE CENTER ARENA, SEATTLE, WA

I know it's probably too much to ask, but these are the only ones I'm missing from this tour. Thanks very much in advance for anyone who can help, and I hope I can help with some requests here! :)

59 minutes ago, amber438 said:

So I have another boot that got corrupted in pc crash and if anyone has it I'd be so grateful

The Promise Delivered vol 2. 

Seems to be the only Reunion compilation that mucked up. It's weird but all titles (movies too) I had in plex for streaming got mucked up. I usually have the original files to back up from but not this one.

Anyway thanks in advance if someone could share. 

On a side note, how does everyone keep their files?  By year, month, date etc?

Here it is. It was already on Mega...

https://mega.nz/#F!Fr4VjCwB!iZZ_pLBOyzg56y5b3yLeDA

I keep the regular boots in folders like this; Year / Year-Month-Day/ Year-Month-Day (boot name or taper). Then I have a folder for Demos and Outtakes and one for Live Compilations. I'm still figuring out how to sort these, but I've started to put the major ones in folders so I know I have them all. Like Flynn, Fanatic, etc. Any great ideas for these would be gratefully received! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, lilbud said:

Thanks in advance

Here it is:

2012-09-02 Philadelphia PA (Travitz tape)

https://mega.nz/#F!tz4kRKRZ!s90Bh29L6ZgsdafVm-9uPA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lilbud said:

Thanks, the travitz tape is definitely a lot punchier and clearer.

Good to know. I still have lots I haven't listened to. 

7 hours ago, 1651997 said:

Hi, guys! I lost all my bootlegs a few months ago and I've been trying to build it up again tour by tour. Right now I'm working on the Darkness On The Edge Of Town tour and I downloaded all (I think) the shows on jungleland from that tour, but I'm still missing some. Could anyone help me with any of these?

1978-06-20 - RED ROCKS AMPHITHEATRE, MORRISON, CO
1978-06-24 - PARAMOUNT THEATRE, PORTLAND, OR
1978-08-26 - PROVIDENCE CIVIC CENTER, PROVIDENCE, RI
1978-09-09 - ATHLETIC & CONVOCATION CENTER, UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME, SOUTH BEND, IN
1978-11-02 - CAPITAL CENTRE, LARGO, MD
1978-11-17 - MUNN ICE ARENA, MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, EAST LANSING, MI
1978-11-18 - MILLETT HALL, MIAMI UNIVERSITY, OXFORD, OH
1978-12-05 - LSU ASSEMBLY CENTER, LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY, BATON ROUGE, LA
1978-12-16 - WINTERLAND BALLROOM, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
1978-12-20 - SEATTLE CENTER ARENA, SEATTLE, WA

I know it's probably too much to ask, but these are the only ones I'm missing from this tour. Thanks very much in advance for anyone who can help, and I hope I can help with some requests here! :)

That is indeed a lot to upload. It would be better to start with not such long lists. I will start uploading later today and hopefully someone else can jump in

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

That is indeed a lot to upload. It would be better to start with not such long lists. I will start uploading later today and hopefully someone else can jump in

Morning BTR, unfortunately I'm at work at the moment, but am happy to help when I get home tonight. I'll plan to work from the bottom of the list, if you start at the top, & we can meet somewhere in the middle :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mickb said:

Morning BTR, unfortunately I'm at work at the moment, but am happy to help when I get home tonight. I'll plan to work from the bottom of the list, if you start at the top, & we can meet somewhere in the middle :)

Thanks Mick, that's OK by me!! :)

Flac with Info and Artwork:

1978-11-02 Largo, MD - Quarter to Three (Seagull Records) 

https://mega.nz/#F!MBJhGKpC!w6p9f_XlQ_s5p11nwTDOIQ

No audio circulates/available from

1978-11-17 Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI

1978-11-18 Miami University, Oxford, OH

1978-12-05 Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Twink said:

Here it is. It was already on Mega...

https://mega.nz/#F!Fr4VjCwB!iZZ_pLBOyzg56y5b3yLeDA

I keep the regular boots in folders like this; Year / Year-Month-Day/ Year-Month-Day (boot name or taper). Then I have a folder for Demos and Outtakes and one for Live Compilations. I'm still figuring out how to sort these, but I've started to put the major ones in folders so I know I have them all. Like Flynn, Fanatic, etc. Any great ideas for these would be gratefully received! 

Thanks so much Twink!!  Yeah it's time to reorganize.

• Like 1

I would love someone to post the best version of Atlanta 9/30/1978 

Thanks in advance.