Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

1 hour ago, amber438 said:

Thanks so much Twink!!  Yeah it's time to reorganize.

I just finished organization of my boots (Read: I put a lot of them in a "to be tagged" folder that I never get around to.)

Usually something like this

[Years][Tour Name] / YYYY-MM-DD - Venue (Release Name - Taper)

• Like 3
  • Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Born To Rock

• mickb

• Twink

• tillywilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board. My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  h

You're most welcome, & I feel your 'pain'. When I started doing this, it was to plug the gaps where I had no recordings of a specific date. When I found this thread, it was a godsend, & t

I just want to thank all of the amazing uploaders on here.  You guys have helped me find things I've missed and things I lost over the years.   And the small flood of 1975 Bottom Line shares real

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Born To Rock said:

Flac with Info and Artwork:

1978-12-20 Seattle, WA - Ho Ho Ho (JEMS-Ev2) 16bit-44.1kHz

https://mega.nz/#F!ZAoCCIqQ!-UQpB0_TEb00ZZWULx3Y9A

Thank you so much for all your help, Born To Rock! I'm sorry I asked for a lot. I hope I can help someone in the same way you did in the near future around here :) Thanks!

• Like 3

Hey everyone! So in addition to the recently shared Roma, Torino, and Udine Dream Night(s) from Crystal Cat (thank you again!!), what other Crystal Cats would everyone recommend from the 2008, 2009, 2012, and 2013 tours.... in terms of sound quality?

I’ve been out of the loop the last few years on the various releases and have been trying to get caught up. Thanks! :)

54 minutes ago, 1651997 said:

Thank you so much for all your help, Born To Rock! I'm sorry I asked for a lot. I hope I can help someone in the same way you did in the near future around here :) Thanks!

Great job BTR, just got home & looks like you've done them all!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, 1651997 said:

It's OK, maybe we can agree to ask no more than four in one day, that is to do for everyone! :)

• Like 3
7 hours ago, musicdav24 said:

Hey everyone! So in addition to the recently shared Roma, Torino, and Udine Dream Night(s) from Crystal Cat (thank you again!!), what other Crystal Cats would everyone recommend from the 2008, 2009, 2012, and 2013 tours.... in terms of sound quality?

I’ve been out of the loop the last few years on the various releases and have been trying to get caught up. Thanks! :)

Bakerstuff has some INCREDIBLE audience tapes. Travitz is pretty good too

• Like 1
3 hours ago, musicdav24 said:

Hey all! Does anyone have the following Godfather titles they can share in FLAC, if possible?

Italian Promise (Milano 6/7/12)

Our Love Is Real (Milano 6/3/13)

A Love Affair (Milano 6/21/85)

Thanks everyone!

Flac, art, info,etc:

Our Love Is Real (Milano 6/3/13)

https://mega.nz/#F!GQp01azB!OAawX6KkIA7wxiCiWwUY5w

cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 9/11/2019 at 5:50 PM, 1651997 said:

Hi, guys! I lost all my bootlegs a few months ago and I've been trying to build it up again tour by tour. Right now I'm working on the Darkness On The Edge Of Town tour and I downloaded all (I think) the shows on jungleland from that tour, but I'm still missing some. Could anyone help me with any of these?

1978-06-20 - RED ROCKS AMPHITHEATRE, MORRISON, CO
1978-06-24 - PARAMOUNT THEATRE, PORTLAND, OR
1978-08-26 - PROVIDENCE CIVIC CENTER, PROVIDENCE, RI
1978-09-09 - ATHLETIC & CONVOCATION CENTER, UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME, SOUTH BEND, IN
1978-11-02 - CAPITAL CENTRE, LARGO, MD
1978-11-17 - MUNN ICE ARENA, MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, EAST LANSING, MI
1978-11-18 - MILLETT HALL, MIAMI UNIVERSITY, OXFORD, OH
1978-12-05 - LSU ASSEMBLY CENTER, LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY, BATON ROUGE, LA
1978-12-16 - WINTERLAND BALLROOM, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
1978-12-20 - SEATTLE CENTER ARENA, SEATTLE, WA

I know it's probably too much to ask, but these are the only ones I'm missing from this tour. Thanks very much in advance for anyone who can help, and I hope I can help with some requests here! :)

1978-12-16 - WINTERLAND BALLROOM, SAN FRANCISCO, CA

https://mega.nz/#F!D2IQkAaK!Ju2pxob5Ykl2RKgK7jO7Bg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 9/10/2019 at 8:14 PM, bobbymacgee said:

Merci beaucoup. bonne journée mickb

Merci beaucoup vey bonne journée à toi mickb

sacre bleau why don't you post your whole computer? Merci beaucoup, we want to help, but don't cause migraine headache and bad dreams:wub:

Parle vous Francais? Nein swinehundt :lol:

Ok enough euro talk for you tilly:)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, musicdav24 said:

No worries. I was able to find The Italian Promise (6/7/12) still active on Jungleland! Hopefully, someone has A Love Affair?

thanks again for all you do!!

Here is:

1985-06-21 Milan, Italy - A Love Affair (Godfatherecords) 

https://mega.nz/#F!ZdpGnIjA!K-CYibW39RYYgzyFGJxfNQ

• Thanks 2
17 hours ago, lilbud said:

I just finished organization of my boots (Read: I put a lot of them in a "to be tagged" folder that I never get around to.)

Usually something like this

[Years][Tour Name] / YYYY-MM-DD - Venue (Release Name - Taper)

sounds familiar. I have two structures

- tagged and renamed (to my own prefences) - which I sync from my NAS to the cloud on my 1,25TB STACK storage

- to be checked/tagged  - all new downloads, which grows faster than my tagged/renamed section

- MEGA folder where still a lot resides which I did not have yet synced. I guess I will need to retire first before I will fully catch up and that will not before 20 years from now ;) 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, tillywilly said:

sacre bleau why don't you post your whole computer? Merci beaucoup, we want to help, but don't cause migraine headache and bad dreams:wub:

Parle vous Francais? Nein swinehundt :lol:

Ok enough euro talk for you tilly:)

Hey T-man

hush yer wheesht, take a moment to breathe, enjoy a nice cup of tea (or a wee dram), & go for a lie down, all will seem better afterwards :)

• Like 2

you want to see my Mega filelist big masculine man

haaaaaaaaaaaaa

it looks like "Thanks and My Bonnie lies over the ocean" to me

sorry mick we joke all the time

I don't understand French or Russian, but I give it a try

You guys need to teach me to speak better, because we know shutting me up is not an option

Parle vous Francais? Nein swinehundt :lol: probably was not the right thing to say -- "Do you speak French? No you pig" but I only know a few words so I used them. It's all those bad Nazi movies and Hogan's Heroes that got me confused. I was hoping the cute yellow head would smooth things out, eh

People that know me laugh when I am funny, ignore me when I am silly or crazy, because I am a good person

BTR knows, she remembers the 4 years when she taught 2nd grade, there was a kid who jumped on the piano during nap time. That was me. :o 

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 2
13 hours ago, JaHoe said:

sounds familiar. I have two structures

- tagged and renamed (to my own prefences) - which I sync from my NAS to the cloud on my 1,25TB STACK storage

- to be checked/tagged  - all new downloads, which grows faster than my tagged/renamed section

- MEGA folder where still a lot resides which I did not have yet synced. I guess I will need to retire first before I will fully catch up and that will not before 20 years from now ;) 

you will never catch up

I am early retired with more time, and busier than ever

Remember, the fantasy bootleg inspection man you conjured up is not real! Relax, you are doing a great job of collecting unofficial audio :lol:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, tillywilly said:

you want to see my Mega filelist big masculine man

haaaaaaaaaaaaa

it looks like "Thanks and My Bonnie lies over the ocean" to me

sorry mick we joke all the time

I don't understand French or Russian, but I give it a try

You guys need to teach me to speak better, because we know shutting me up is not an option

Parle vous Francais? Nein swinehundt :lol: probably was not the right thing to say -- "Do you speak French? No you pig" but I only know a few words so I used them. It's all those bad Nazi movies and Hogan's Heroes that got me confused. I was hoping the cute yellow head would smooth things out, eh

People that know me laugh when I am funny, ignore me when I am silly or crazy, because I am a good person

BTR knows, she remembers the 4 years when she taught 2nd grade, there was a kid who jumped on the piano during nap time. That was me. :o 

I’ll make it my mission to teach you some good Scots phrases, not too much but just enough to get you into trouble:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, mickb said:

I’ll make it my mission to teach you some good Scots phrases, not too much but just enough to get you into trouble:)

Brilliant! Can't wait for some Scottish pub talk!

• Like 1