Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

13 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

I was already checking and uploading, than you don't see what someone else write on here, sorry Mick

Understand ;) Was just trying to save you a bit of time & effort, no worries!

• Like 1
  • Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Born To Rock

• mickb

• Twink

• tillywilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board. My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  h

The tillywilly Comprehensive Darkness Tour Rehearsals https://mega.nz/folder/CmhzBJSL#Noqx_fE3gudHn1qJt-Z8qQ

I just want to thank all of the amazing uploaders on here.  You guys have helped me find things I've missed and things I lost over the years.   And the small flood of 1975 Bottom Line shares real

Posted Images

Salut à tous et merci pour vos partages
Mon disk dur commence à etre un trop rempli.
D'aprés vous comment orienter mes choix, pour jeter les versions différents que j'ai de certains concerts

Hello everyone and thank you for your sharing
My hard drive is starting to be too crowded.
According to you how to direct my choices, to throw the different versions that I have of certain concerts

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bobbymacgee said:

Salut à tous et merci pour vos partages
Mon disk dur commence à etre un trop rempli.
D'aprés vous comment orienter mes choix, pour jeter les versions différents que j'ai de certains concerts

Hello everyone and thank you for your sharing
My hard drive is starting to be too crowded.
According to you how to direct my choices, to throw the different versions that I have of certain concerts

Our usual solution is to buy more storage! This gets addictive...

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board.

My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  has known about this in details since the start, but I felt that an explanation was due to the "rest of you".

Things are getting better for my wife. Slowly, but better. Just recently she's been complaining 'bout my efforts in the cooking area. She's back for sure now B).

I hope to be a lot more active here in the future.

All the best from here.

Best of luck to you and your wife. Thank you for all you do around here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, mickb said:

Hi RD,

many thanks for these, just a small comment, it's probably worth indicating whether the source is flac or mp3, just to avoid those who need to download to determine what type of files they are (just done the BBC I/view  & its mp3)

cheers

My bad! BBC is MP3, as you stated, and the other two are FLAC.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, chevy396 said:

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board.

My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  has known about this in details since the start, but I felt that an explanation was due to the "rest of you".

Things are getting better for my wife. Slowly, but better. Just recently she's been complaining 'bout my efforts in the cooking area. She's back for sure now B).

All the best from here.

As a caregiver for my wife, I have some idea what you've been through and are facing going forward. I'm sure your wife appreciates your attention and care more than you know.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, chevy396 said:

All the best from here.

all of this forum knows my poor english but when i saw your message ... "man, wrote him"
my best wishes to your wife, you and your family. Keep fighting, be positive.
Best regards from Barcelona

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, chevy396 said:

All the best from here.

All the best to you and your wife!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Carles said:

Ok. I saw this at fnac in barcelona, search some info on internet and i read “is a broadcast” and want to ask the group. Thanks bosstrade

ps: go to amazon wishlist !

If you look at lots of artists on amazon there are loads of releases similar to that. The problems are: those companies are operating on tiny profit margins so actually do trawl the internet looking for rips of their bootleg releases (if you see the full five show darkness radio set at least three of them are ripped from JEMS releases). Second, amazon are falling for any company who chooses to put 'broadcast' on the front of what is a bootleg. For example the Bowie rehearsal from 1983 which is on there never was a broadcast but that company has stuck the label on and amazon has gone "oh that must be ok then". 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I picked up the 15 cd Darkness Radio Broadcast a couple of years back and it was only 15 quid. Was worth it for me to have Atlanta finally and also jems versions of other shows. Packaged quite nicely too.

Seen it advertised recently for nearly 50 quid. Avoid as earlier stated is mainly just rips of bootlegs available for free

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, 1234 said:

As a caregiver for my wife, I have some idea what you've been through and are facing going forward. I'm sure your wife appreciates your attention and care more than you know.

Caregiving has been a lot "harder" than I imagined. Not just for me, but for the whole family (My wife's family and mine). Every single familymember of ours  has been involved, concerned , worried , frightened and at times relieved when things went to the good side (for a short moment) ... Going back to scary seconds ... Well,I guess you get the picture.

Thanks for your concern, despite your own situation. I'm amazed you have the energy and ability to concern giving me your support. I'm amazed you have that kind of humanity and caring.

Thanks ... Just Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 1
6 hours ago, jukeblue said:

I picked up the 15 cd Darkness Radio Broadcast a couple of years back and it was only 15 quid. Was worth it for me to have Atlanta finally and also jems versions of other shows. Packaged quite nicely too.

Seen it advertised recently for nearly 50 quid. Avoid as earlier stated is mainly just rips of bootlegs available for free

It was the one that came in a thick box with CD sleeves and an informational booklet, right? I got one for about $20 some years ago and thought it was worth it! At least, for buffing up a beginner's bootleg collection quickly and cheap. Definitely not worth more than $25, though.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, jukeblue said:

it is nice though :D

• Like 2
On 11/30/2019 at 5:30 AM, monkinmotion said:

Do you mean 7th December 1974, not 12th December 1974, for the Geneva Theater ???

If so, this is the JEMS release of the 7th for you

https://we.tl/t-QMZCNtN2uO 

Sorry, no artwork - link valid for 7 days

Sorry about the wrong date there but yes I meant the 7th. Thanks!