Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Born To Rock

    2583

  • mickb

    1472

  • Twink

    1466

  • tillywilly

    1247

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board. My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  h

The tillywilly Comprehensive Darkness Tour Rehearsals https://mega.nz/folder/CmhzBJSL#Noqx_fE3gudHn1qJt-Z8qQ

I just want to thank all of the amazing uploaders on here.  You guys have helped me find things I've missed and things I lost over the years.   And the small flood of 1975 Bottom Line shares real

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lilbud said:

Could someone upload 2013-07-23 - Leeds Wrecking Ball Night & 1978-07-07 - Out There in Radioland in FLAC?

Thanks in advance

I assume you mean this one? 07/23 was Cardiff...

2013-07-24 Leeds ENG 'Leeds Wrecking Ball Night' (Crystal Cat Records)

https://mega.nz/#F!NjYAHKyQ!44PUTFi4VTbABPdxwCoD7Q

1978-07-07 West Hollywood CA 'Out There in Radioland Broadcast ' (JEMS Archives)

https://mega.nz/#F!QqhnzKjB!04u9UIKs0kR1dqHGbYR0nQ

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Twink said:

I assume you mean this one? 07/23 was Cardiff...

2013-07-24 Leeds ENG 'Leeds Wrecking Ball Night' (Crystal Cat Records)

https://mega.nz/#F!NjYAHKyQ!44PUTFi4VTbABPdxwCoD7Q

1978-07-07 West Hollywood CA 'Out There in Radioland Broadcast ' (JEMS Archives)

https://mega.nz/#F!QqhnzKjB!04u9UIKs0kR1dqHGbYR0nQ

Yeah, I get the dates mixed up. 7-23 was also the first stones concert I went to

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Born To Rock said:

Flac with Info and Artwork

1975-10-04 Detroit, MI - The Soundboard Tape (ER Archives Vol. 13 via JEMS) 

https://mega.nz/#F!tM5jzTzQ!lrk77iBJ_AqKFHebtUDcKw

1975-08-13 New York City, NY - Late Show (ODoc55) (Fanatic-Goody Pitch Corrected) 

https://mega.nz/#F!9BwR2KTB!84qvWNT9wQEGJgX8BE9aMA

1975-09-26 Iowa City, IA (Direct from Ed Skiay Reels to DAT) 

https://mega.nz/#F!tcp1WIpI!pVlx6qLAPQCMq-2edbyJGw

 

 

 

Thanks a bunch!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, monkinmotion said:

Looking for 2 JEMS releases from 1984 please - in FLAC

17 July 1984 Rosemont Il

and

23 July 1984 Toronto, Canada

Any help greatly appreciated

Hey Monk,

I've got the Jems release for 23rd, will load now, unfortunately don't have the 17th:

1984-07-23 Toronto (mackeck master via JEMS)

https://mega.nz/#F!GFBAHarI!tQqhjhR_tD06-Q1gXzOajg

Enjoy!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, monkinmotion said:

Looking for 2 JEMS releases from 1984 please - in FLAC

17 July 1984 Rosemont Il

and

23 July 1984 Toronto, Canada

Any help greatly appreciated

In Flac with Info

1984-07-17 Rosemont, IL (JEMS Master) 

https://mega.nz/#F!ldBlnKRS!4NGzS7uXQz0z169X0WT3LA

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello !

I'm looking for these specific recordings :

1981-05-27 Brighton - the "complete" recording - according to Brucebase "Two versions circulate, the one which has better sound quality is missing "Hungry Heart". I already have the recording which is supposed to have better sound, but is missing "Hungry Heart" and I'm looking for the complete recording.

1981-05-29 London - tape transfer by mjk5510

1981-06-04 London - "Just One Thing You Can Do"

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RDS said:

Hello !

I'm looking for these specific recordings :

1981-05-27 Brighton - the "complete" recording - according to Brucebase "Two versions circulate, the one which has better sound quality is missing "Hungry Heart". I already have the recording which is supposed to have better sound, but is missing "Hungry Heart" and I'm looking for the complete recording.

1981-05-29 London - tape transfer by mjk5510

1981-06-04 London - "Just One Thing You Can Do"

 

Here is already in FLAC - the complete versions-raw and remastered

1981-05-27 Brighton, England (2 Source 35 Years Anniversary) (cre001 Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/#F!MVpWRYAL!4uuVoZAcBOh11eAyBal_vQ

 

And uploading 1981-05-29. Unfortunately I don't have the last one!

  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Born To Rock said:

Here is already in FLAC - the complete versions-raw and remastered

1981-05-27 Brighton, England (2 Source 35 Years Anniversary) (cre001 Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/#F!MVpWRYAL!4uuVoZAcBOh11eAyBal_vQ

 

And uploading 1981-05-29. Unfortunately I don't have the last one!

Great to see that a remastered version exists of that fanstastic Brighton exists.

Thanks a lot - you're the best !!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, amber438 said:

I have this one.  Both pictures came in the file.  Want it??

 

art.jpg

Front.jpg

Yes, that would be great !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...