Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Recommended Posts

one is JEA Tree Service, the other has this:

Lineage: Core Sound Omnis->Sony M1
Transfer: Master DAT->Adobe Audition->FLAC(level 8)

If you talk me through it, could do the TLH generate.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Born To Rock

    2599

  • mickb

    1493

  • Twink

    1470

  • tillywilly

    1248

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board. My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  h

The tillywilly Comprehensive Darkness Tour Rehearsals https://mega.nz/folder/CmhzBJSL#Noqx_fE3gudHn1qJt-Z8qQ

I just want to thank all of the amazing uploaders on here.  You guys have helped me find things I've missed and things I lost over the years.   And the small flood of 1975 Bottom Line shares real

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bosstrade01 said:

Any old time ABMS downloaders here?

If so, anybody have this one?

 

07/09/2003    Fenway Park, Boston, MA    Bakerstuff  version

 

Thanks

 

 

 

No, sorry!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bosstrade01 said:

Any old time ABMS downloaders here?

If so, anybody have this one?

 

07/09/2003    Fenway Park, Boston, MA    Bakerstuff  version

 

Thanks

 

 

 

I think this must be 2003-09-07 in Year-Month-Date form? I have only the talltaper and JEA Tree Service versions. I guess I wasn't on ABMS far enough back! So sorry...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Twink said:

I think this must be 2003-09-07 in Year-Month-Date form? I have only the talltaper and JEA Tree Service versions. I guess I wasn't on ABMS far enough back! So sorry...

well, it was 17 years ago :P I'll excuse you :D

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/2/2020 at 4:06 PM, Brucefaninnyc said:

Running as administrator worked! Thank you!!

I hate windows 10!

I have Flac frontend

i also hate windows 10

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bosstrade01 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mick has now, officially made it onto the good list :P :D :D

 

wait I didn't vote yet awww nevermind

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Born To Rock said:

No, sorry!!

  9 hours ago, bosstrade01 said:

Any old time ABMS downloaders here?

If so, anybody have this one?

 

07/09/2003    Fenway Park, Boston, MA    Bakerstuff  version

 

Thanks

 

Nothing for the month of July

found 2003-09-06  Boston  close to European version of 2003 July 9

OOps just saw Twink post, us Yanks think alike  nevermind

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mickb said:

Tilly, it’s 7th Sept 2009 Bakerstuff version he’s after.

 

07/09/2003    Fenway Park, Boston, MA    Bakerstuff  version

 

NEVER MIND

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tillywilly said:

 

07/09/2003    Fenway Park, Boston, MA    Bakerstuff  version

 

NEVER MIND

 

It was 5am, I was tired.

By the way, didn't your mother tell you it's rude to shout!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Outlaw Darin said:

Can anyone put up Sydney 3/23/85 and 3/27/85 and Toronto 1/21/81. Thanks!

Hey Darin,

started the loads of all 3, will post the links tonight when back from work.

cheers

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mickb said:

Hey Darin,

started the loads of all 3, will post the links tonight when back from work.

cheers

here you go:

1985-03-27 Sydney, Australia

https://mega.nz/#F!3RYXxaLA!SKBrzMdgCLbfcYjcIEtE4A

1981-01-21 MAPLE LEAF GARDENS, TORONTO, ON

https://mega.nz/#F!mZh1RJbJ!RFEdA9Ep1KEbfFDJ-gwPiQ

1985-03-23 Entertainment_Center,_Sydney,_Australia

https://mega.nz/#F!zRwTxRoT!dFikF-jO30EJmNPfLC3mLg

cheers

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mickb said:

here you go:

1985-03-27 Sydney, Australia

https://mega.nz/#F!3RYXxaLA!SKBrzMdgCLbfcYjcIEtE4A

1981-01-21 MAPLE LEAF GARDENS, TORONTO, ON

https://mega.nz/#F!mZh1RJbJ!RFEdA9Ep1KEbfFDJ-gwPiQ

1985-03-23 Entertainment_Center,_Sydney,_Australia

https://mega.nz/#F!zRwTxRoT!dFikF-jO30EJmNPfLC3mLg

cheers

 

Mick, did you notice that the first folder 1981-03-27 is empty?

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

Mick, did you notice that the first folder 1981-03-27 is empty?

No, I didn't :(

I can't do anything till I get home tonight, would you be able to load that for Darin, & I'll check later what's going on with my Mega...

thanks BTR.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...