Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

17 hours ago, Krog2187 said:

Hi,

I'm feeling in a 1992 "other band" mood.

Would someone be kind enough to post some 1992 shows please?

I've heard good things about July 31, August 7th & 10th from the New Jersey stand.

Please, and thank you so much!

Here are in flac three shows that i saw with the "other band" (i have seen another: milano 1992-06-21 but i have it only in mp3)

https://mega.nz/folder/lBJS3Qbb#fA-QrntG1jymDrBINgZPqA            1992-06-20 Milano (1st Generation mjk5510 tape transfer) flac

https://mega.nz/folder/AJQUVCLZ#GhICEeOvmepUg4gRHMapdQ      1993-04-11 Verona (1st Gen Tape) (Donato L.R. Recording) flac

https://mega.nz/folder/UVZykKoL#NSRq6NI4r-qLCSRWA353fg          1993-05-16 Munich, Germany - Welcome To The Airfield, Your Flight Will Be Arriving Any Minute (Jockel Transfer) flac

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Born To Rock

• Twink

• mickb

• tillywilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board. My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  h

The tillywilly Comprehensive Darkness Tour Rehearsals https://mega.nz/folder/CmhzBJSL#Noqx_fE3gudHn1qJt-Z8qQ

I just want to thank all of the amazing uploaders on here.  You guys have helped me find things I've missed and things I lost over the years.   And the small flood of 1975 Bottom Line shares real

Posted Images

Don't forget that getting bootlegs or live gigs is free : all the tapers, the traders are doing the job for free so it s hard to imagine that i must pay $£€ to get boots that s meant to be free. Nevermind,if no one uploads these gigs for me , i won't get them, i think there s so much important things in life these days.

We re al confined here so getting some boots bring some light in these darkest days bt i m not sure you re seeing things like that.

3 minutes ago, mazur65 said:

Don't forget that getting bootlegs or live gigs is free : all the tapers, the traders are doing the job for free so it s hard to imagine that i must pay $£€ to get boots that s meant to be free. Nevermind,if no one uploads these gigs for me , i won't get them, i think there s so much important things in life these days.

We re al confined here so getting some boots bring some light in these darkest days bt i m not sure you re seeing things like that.

you pay for your internet, you pay for electricity...i could go on. It's not a job, its a hobby, a passion or an obsession.

You are not paying for bootlegs, we all pass them on for free, of course, you are paying for a news provider to access what we all upload there for others for free even though it costs us to do so.

Unfortunately you expect it all for free, with no effort...a couple of clicks and its yours..i get it but come on, do some work yourself.

maybe some others here will take pity on you and upload.

7 minutes ago, bosstrade01 said:

maybe some others here will take pity on you and upload.

that quote is insane: i respect yourself so pleaz do the same. thanx for the ones who will eventually fulfill my requests. With this kind of answer, I think this will be my last requests . Pleaz Don't answer my post coz i won't answer yours. Stay safe anyway.

This particular thread was back in the day created  to give fans and collectors of bootlegs the chance to get their recordings despite not being "members" of JL , ABMS , or whatever . This thread has been a way to SHARE recordings with others for free.

So, Kevin...... I'm not uploading recordings here out of pity... I'm sharing the recordings I have because someone else don't have it / them.

You, bosstrade , has been a collector, and a big contributor  to the ABMS community for years but not everybody has the desire, or financial capability of paying for newreaders etc. for the ABMS service .

This thread was created in the spirit that EVERYONE could get access to recordings that both you and I have.

Hate me all you want - I really don't care - but don't blame anyone NOT being a member of JL or ABMS.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

This particular thread was back in the day created  to give fans and collectors of bootlegs the chance to get their recordings despite not being "members" of JL , ABMS , or whatever . This thread has been a way to SHARE recordings with others for free.

So, Kevin...... I'm not uploading recordings here out of pity... I'm sharing the recordings I have because someone else don't have it / them.

You, bosstrade , has been a collector, and a big contributor  to the ABMS community for years but not everybody has the desire, or financial capability of paying for newreaders etc. for the ABMS service .

This thread was created in the spirit that EVERYONE could get access to recordings that both you and I have.

Hate me all you want - I really don't care - but don't blame anyone NOT being a member of JL or ABMS.

cheers mate :)

2 minutes ago, bosstrade01 said:

I could never do that :wub:

I know... And I kind of like you... Well the "screenway" if you get my drift :rolleyes:

Take care bud B)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mazur65 said:

cheers mate :)

MAZ... I'll dig into my collection in a few days and I'll upload the recordings I have from your list. But please be patient ok, I have a few things more important than sharing recordings at the time being.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chevy396 said:

MAZ... I'll dig into my collection in a few days and I'll upload the recordings I have from your list. But please be patient ok, I have a few things more important than sharing recordings at the time being.

no prob, i undertand that take care :)

• Bruuuuce! 1
23 hours ago, cowboyofthesea said:

Here are in flac three shows that i saw with the "other band" (i have seen another: milano 1992-06-21 but i have it only in mp3)

https://mega.nz/folder/lBJS3Qbb#fA-QrntG1jymDrBINgZPqA            1992-06-20 Milano (1st Generation mjk5510 tape transfer) flac

https://mega.nz/folder/AJQUVCLZ#GhICEeOvmepUg4gRHMapdQ      1993-04-11 Verona (1st Gen Tape) (Donato L.R. Recording) flac

https://mega.nz/folder/UVZykKoL#NSRq6NI4r-qLCSRWA353fg          1993-05-16 Munich, Germany - Welcome To The Airfield, Your Flight Will Be Arriving Any Minute (Jockel Transfer) flac

Enjoy!

Thank you!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, lilbud said:

1728558242_VIETNAMVETS-2.thumb.png.075490b290f68731d283351a94d5086f.png

Thought the pic was pretty good and this was the only boot I had in need of a new cover

Thank you! And your new compilation is getting quite a few downloads on Jungleland, so congratulations! I have it and plan to listen soon.

20 minutes ago, Twink said:

Thank you! And your new compilation is getting quite a few downloads on Jungleland, so congratulations! I have it and plan to listen soon.

Hope you like it

There's gotta be some kind of irony here. I can't access Jungleland unless jump to the hotspot outside my house. And even if I can get on, I can't even seed my own torrent because my ISP blocks P2P.

Tried Port forwarding, doesn't work. And I can't really screw with the firewall too much or I risk screwing up the modem again.

6 minutes ago, lilbud said:

Hope you like it

There's gotta be some kind of irony here. I can't access Jungleland unless jump to the hotspot outside my house. And even if I can get on, I can't even seed my own torrent because my ISP blocks P2P.

Tried Port forwarding, doesn't work. And I can't really screw with the firewall too much or I risk screwing up the modem again.

Mine does that too for Chrome. For Jungleland, I use Opera with its built-in VPN and my ISP lets that through. Might be worth a try! It's not enabled by default, but go to settings and enable it. I imagine other VPNs would work too, but this is easy and works!

1 minute ago, Twink said:

Mine does that too for Chrome. For Jungleland, I use Opera with it's built-in VPN and my ISP lets that through. Might be worth a try! It's not enabled by default, but go to settings and enable it. I imagine other VPNs would work too, but this is easy and works!

Opera appears to work. Now I just gotta solve the seeding issue.

I can usually download from JL fine with no problem. It's seeding that has the issue. Which is why I usually have to request uploads here, to preserve what little ratio I have left

4 minutes ago, lilbud said:

Opera appears to work. Now I just gotta solve the seeding issue.

I can usually download from JL fine with no problem. It's seeding that has the issue. Which is why I usually have to request uploads here, to preserve what little ratio I have left

That's a good start anyway! I use uTorrentPro. There's a free version too, I believe. It seeds fine for me. But no problem with your requests here too, of course.B)

Hello to everybody.

May i ask if someone could re-upload :

Visions Of America (Unknown Label -  first press - Red based splash - Vinyl) hrubesh

It was uploaded by the great Born to Rock  on 10th march : i downloaded it but now i can't find it in my download folder...maybe i erased it accidentally (arghhh!).

Many thanks in advance!

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Hondos said:

Hello to everybody.

May i ask if someone could re-upload :

Visions Of America (Unknown Label -  first press - Red based splash - Vinyl) hrubesh

It was uploaded by the great Born to Rock  on 10th march : i downloaded it but now i can't find it in my download folder...maybe i erased it accidentally (arghhh!).

Many thanks in advance!

hello, i can do it. Uploading now...

arriva amico mio B)

• Like 1

@Hondos Eccolo! Tutto bene! Teniamo duro...

https://mega.nz/folder/gJQ02QSJ#5Kd9TXTmXiO1vjAt5B_zQA       Visions Of America (Unknown Label -  first press - Red based splash - Vinyl hrubesh

Il dvd di Shrek è finito, torno a fare il papà, come mi manca l'asilo!! ... buona  giornata  (the Shrek dvd is over I start to be a dad again as I miss kindergarten!!!)

• Haha 1