Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

7 minutes ago, cowboyofthesea said:

@Hondos Eccolo! Tutto bene! Teniamo duro...

https://mega.nz/folder/gJQ02QSJ#5Kd9TXTmXiO1vjAt5B_zQA       Visions Of America (Unknown Label -  first press - Red based splash - Vinyl hrubesh

Il dvd di Shrek è finito, torno a fare il papà, come mi manca l'asilo!! ... buona  giornata  (the Shrek dvd is over I start to be a dad again as I miss kindergarten!!!)

Grazie ancora ....speriamo che le cose migliorino presto...qui a Brescia siamo nel pieno del ciclone!

Auguri  e sono sicuro che il papà lo fai benissimo!

(best wishes and i'm sure you're a very good dad!)

• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Born To Rock

• mickb

• Twink

• tillywilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board. My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  h

I just want to thank all of the amazing uploaders on here.  You guys have helped me find things I've missed and things I lost over the years.   And the small flood of 1975 Bottom Line shares real

The tillywilly Comprehensive Darkness Tour Rehearsals https://mega.nz/folder/CmhzBJSL#Noqx_fE3gudHn1qJt-Z8qQ

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Hondos said:

Grazie ancora ....speriamo che le cose migliorino presto...qui a Brescia siamo nel pieno del ciclone!

Am I the only one lost in this correspondance ?:D

15 minutes ago, bosstrade01 said:

no, a re-seed.

it was mis-dated the first time around and it's still mis-dated.

bummer :(

17 minutes ago, Hondos said:

I am in Como, we are not far away, but in Brescia it is really hard. Best wishes to you ;)

11 minutes ago, cowboyofthesea said:

I am in Como, we are not far away, but in Brescia it is really hard. Best wishes to you ;)

Not very far away indeed. Take care & all the best to you and your family:)

• Like 1

I'm sorry to bother, but would anyone be kind enough to post 05-05-2009 Charlottesville & 07-02-2009 from Munich please?

Just went to play the versions I had saved and the files wouldn't play! 

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

If it's no trouble for anyone, Vienna from April 24th, 1999, please. 

I'm sure "Dollhouse" used to be on YouTube, but now an audience recording is my only way of hearing it. 

1999-04-24 Vienna AUS (Gamble Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/F7YRCYqQ#Cv6WMW9fXf7uIhyzL9HDFw

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Krog2187 said:

I'm sorry to bother, but would anyone be kind enough to post 05-05-2009 Charlottesville & 07-02-2009 from Munich please?

Thank you!

2009-05-05 Charlottesville VA (Duke Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/hn4FwRiZ#cmBHcRGz2A4HYPCwi5z30w

I'm uploading Munich now but it will take a bit. My internet is extremely slow in the evenings here! Too many streamers.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Twink said:

2009-05-05 Charlottesville VA (Duke Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/hn4FwRiZ#cmBHcRGz2A4HYPCwi5z30w

I'm uploading Munich now but it will take a bit. My internet is extremely slow in the evenings here! Too many streamers.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Krog2187 said:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

It may be tomorrow morning before I post Munich. Slow isn't the word for my upload speed right now! 

1 minute ago, Twink said:

It may be tomorrow morning before I post Munich. Slow isn't the word for my upload speed right now! 

That's okay. I appreciate your kindness. Thank you! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Krog2187 said:

2009-07-02 'Beautiful Night in Munich' (Fanatic) you!

It finally finished! Here you go...

2009-07-02 'Beautiful Night in Munich' (Fanatic)

https://mega.nz/folder/suQHDA4A#Lt4ew4LSwD4qwqcvQ5b8EA

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
9 hours ago, lilbud said:

I finally did what I've been saying I'd do for the last checks watch year or so.

I have a website now, it has all of my bootleg covers on it. And other stuff I've done as well.

https://sites.google.com/view/buds-projects/concert-bootleg-covers/springsteen-covers

Thanks for create the fine art, but I can't open the 2000 and 2010 covers.

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Thanks for create the fine art, but I can't open the 2000 and 2010 covers.

I'm working on that, I have to upload all the covers elsewhere and link to them.

• Love Love Love! 1

Hi everyone! 
I need information that only the eldest one would be able to give (maybe?). I have seen circulating online some pro footage of some bruce shows (mostly from Magic tour and WOAD tour).

Can someone tell me more about it? 

THanks in advance ! (hoping this topic is appropriate)

1 hour ago, mxschrtt said:

Hi everyone! 
I need information that only the eldest one would be able to give (maybe?). I have seen circulating online some pro footage of some bruce shows (mostly from Magic tour and WOAD tour).

Can someone tell me more about it? 

THanks in advance ! (hoping this topic is appropriate)

That footage was released by Bruce official when those tours were going on. Some songs (Tom Joad, Turn Turn Turn) were uploaded in full on their website, others were just snippets (Wild Thing, Expressway). Only a minute or two.

4 hours ago, lilbud said:

That footage was released by Bruce official when those tours were going on. Some songs (Tom Joad, Turn Turn Turn) were uploaded in full on their website, others were just snippets (Wild Thing, Expressway). Only a minute or two.

Thanks! do you know if someone has already uploaded it ? 

5 hours ago, mxschrtt said:

Thanks! do you know if someone has already uploaded it ? 

Just look around on YouTube, I don't think Bruce official YouTube put them back up, but I know other channels put up the other clips.

• Thanks 1

I have looked around but cannot find it. Someone please point me to a post of the best sounding bootlegs for each tour ranked on this site. I wasn't sure whether to post here or on the main page. 

Advise me please... thank you kind friends. 

50 minutes ago, fadeaway said:

I have looked around but cannot find it. Someone please point me to a post of the best sounding bootlegs for each tour ranked on this site. I wasn't sure whether to post here or on the main page. 

Advise me please... thank you kind friends. 

Are you asking for officially released recordings ? If so go here : http://live.brucespringsteen.net/

Or you could ask here in this thread  for specific recordings (Including date of the show, Tapers, etc) The more informations of the specific recording (s) you need the better.

I don't think you will find a 100 % bulletproof ranking of "Best sounding Boots" anywhere on the web. If you want to go for best quality recordings, go for the officially released recordings.

The money is very well spend in my opinion.

If this is NOT the advice to your question, please come back.

24 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

If this is NOT the advice to your question, please come back.

Yes, I have several of those. I guess what I mean are the shows like the Vet show, Milan 85, Cincy 2000 - these are great shows but have not been released in any fashion other than on here (and other sites) as Audience or Soundboard ones. I have several from this page actually, thanks to each of you, but wanted to know if there is a list somewhere to see what I don't have and should. For instance, I have 1984 Kansas City.. great show!!