• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Born To Rock

• Twink

• mickb

• tillywilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board. My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  h

The tillywilly Comprehensive Darkness Tour Rehearsals https://mega.nz/folder/CmhzBJSL#Noqx_fE3gudHn1qJt-Z8qQ

I just want to thank all of the amazing uploaders on here.  You guys have helped me find things I've missed and things I lost over the years.   And the small flood of 1975 Bottom Line shares real

Posted Images

Ok, maybe wrong place to ask this question, but i messed up thinking there was going to be a live concert tomorrow so I can be wrong twice in one day.

So, I attended two shows in Largo Md, in 78 and 80, and I keep seeing that people have torrented dvds of the shows, 11/24/80 and 8/?/78.  I can't remember date of my 78 show, but i know I was there. 

so my question is, does anyone have these dvds?  If so, are they watchable?  I realize they are made for 75th generation vhs tapes, but are they worth my time downloading?

4 hours ago, SamEJay said:

Ok, maybe wrong place to ask this question, but i messed up thinking there was going to be a live concert tomorrow so I can be wrong twice in one day.

So, I attended two shows in Largo Md, in 78 and 80, and I keep seeing that people have torrented dvds of the shows, 11/24/80 and 8/?/78.  I can't remember date of my 78 show, but i know I was there. 

so my question is, does anyone have these dvds?  If so, are they watchable?  I realize they are made for 75th generation vhs tapes, but are they worth my time downloading?

They were worth mine

i will upload to Mega

1978-08-15  3 DVD

1980--11-24  4 DVD

• Like 3
6 hours ago, SamEJay said:

1978-08-15 Bruce Springsteen - Landover 78 Capitol Centre Landover, MD DVD HOJO

1978-08-15 Landover, MD 3 DVD 

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 2
15 hours ago, SamEJay said:

They're totally great! They're a MUST. Both of them.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, soulcrusader78 said:

Hi

I was wondering,

does anybody have the 3/19/77 Lewiston show, the Joe Maloney version, in FLAC that they could share please?

It would be much appreciated if anyone could help.

I have and will upload!

• Thanks 1

Hello good people, I am looking for more Reunion shows. Please share in mega if you have it:

1999-09-25 First Union Center, Philadelphia - 'The Philadelphia Serenades' (Ev2)

29 minutes ago, fadeaway said:

Hello good people, I am looking for more Reunion shows. Please share in mega if you have it:

1999-09-25 First Union Center, Philadelphia - 'The Philadelphia Serenades' (Ev2)

I will upload!

https://we.tl/t-l4LnSWVFET

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Born To Rock said:

I have and will upload!

Ok, Im gonna be greedy and ask....Do you also have 11-28-2009 buffalo Ny dvds?  Last concert of the big man, and my daughter would love it.  Please and as always thank you. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, SamEJay said:

Ok, Im gonna be greedy and ask....Do you also have 11-28-2009 buffalo Ny dvds?  Last concert of the big man, and my daughter would love it.  Please and as always thank you. 

I think you mean 2009-11-22! That was the last full concert with the Big Man. I will upload tomorrow ;)

• Love Love Love! 1
14 hours ago, SamEJay said:

Here are the DVDs from 2009-11-22 Buffalo, NY - Edited version with The Godfather Audio - 2 DVDs

https://mega.nz/folder/lN40kYCC#eOWj8OD_LTvI_4pGPHKFZA

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I'm search of:

2003-03-28 Western Springs Stadium, Auckland, New Zealand

Can someone help and sharing here?

Brucebase Wiki mentions that the audio "allegedly, doesn't circulate"

• Hug 1
3 hours ago, Born To Rock said:

Brucebase Wiki mentions that the audio "allegedly, doesn't circulate"

So sorry.

Can you help with my perious request:

1999-04-11 Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain 'Rebirth Of The Band'

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

So sorry.

Can you help with my perious request:

1999-04-11 Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain 'Rebirth Of The Band'

Never heard of a version of 1999-04-11 called that.

There is a version of 1999-04-09 called 'Rebirth Of The Band' on the Lizard label (LZCD 072/73/74) but i don't have that one yet

• Like 1