The Bootleg Collectors Corner

Except the 3 songs in IEM quality and an incomplete audience recording there has never suffered a complete recording of the Nijmegen 2013 show ? 
I am asking this because I try to get all the recordings of the shows were I went too. And this is the only show I am missing 

8 hours ago, zorrosky said:

Hi
i have checked my files and i realized that have some shows in mp3 i want to improved in FLAC if it is possible 
The shows are
1984 12 17 Atlanta, GA
1975 12 12  Greenvale, NY soundcheck
1978 03 08 Washington, DC complete 
2006 12 02 Sayreville, NJ 
2014 01 18 Asbury Park, NJ 

plus if anyone knows if this compilation exists in FLAC 
(Trying To Learn) How To Walk Like The Heroes- Live 1974 2003

thanks for help me.

Hi Zorro nothing for you. I'm sorry. But i can't find nothing in brucebase about the date 1978-03-08 Washington are you sure?

10 hours ago, Marnix said:

Except the 3 songs in IEM quality and an incomplete audience recording there has never suffered a complete recording of the Nijmegen 2013 show ? 
I am asking this because I try to get all the recordings of the shows were I went too. And this is the only show I am missing 

Yeah, I always hoped someday Crystal Cat would release a full Nijmegen 2013...

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 10:57 PM, lilbud said:

2013-05-08 - Turku Second Wrecking Ball Night (Crystal Cat Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/AkhVlKyY#5cWGLUUoFd6N8SN0rSBqlQ

bit late response, but I am not sure this is the CC version as it does not have the bonus tracks as on the CC artwork and also a full info file is missing. (I had the same actually, but I don't for sure which version this really is...) . In addition the files are tagged with  different artwork file. (Actually I don't like artwork files tagged into a FLAC file, but that is personal. I just stick with a small folder.jpg file in the root which is sufficient to show the coverart while streaming)

https://www.springsteenlyrics.com/bootlegs.php?item=6850&category=filter_date&filter_date=2013-05-08&page=1

21 minutes ago, Arjan said:

Yeah, I always hoped someday Crystal Cat would release a full Nijmegen 2013...

Me too, actually my profile pic was taken by myself at this show. I was in row 2-3 or something like that...

51 minutes ago, JaHoe said:

bit late response, but I am not sure this is the CC version as it does not have the bonus tracks as on the CC artwork and also a full info file is missing. (I had the same actually, but I don't for sure which version this really is...) . In addition the files are tagged with  different artwork file. (Actually I don't like artwork files tagged into a FLAC file, but that is personal. I just stick with a small folder.jpg file in the root which is sufficient to show the coverart while streaming)

https://www.springsteenlyrics.com/bootlegs.php?item=6850&category=filter_date&filter_date=2013-05-08&page=1

I probably deleted the bonus tracks when I first got the boot a year or two ago. I personally don't listen to them.

Or wherever I got it from didn't have the bonus tracks at all.

And with the artwork, if they arent tagged with artwork. The music players on my phone and PC won't show any art. And I like Thull1s covers for the wrecking ball shows.

11 minutes ago, lilbud said:

I probably deleted the bonus tracks when I first got the boot a year or two ago. I personally don't listen to them.

Or wherever I got it from didn't have the bonus tracks at all.

And with the artwork, if they arent tagged with artwork. The music players on my phone and PC won't show any art. And I like Thull1s covers for the wrecking ball shows.

okay thanks for the explanation. I am more a purist and don't delete any bonustracks and also try to keep with the original artwork and also keep all the original infofiles etc. 

I only do tagging and renaming. Recently I also started to create new md5 hash files and add a 2nd infofile to explain my edit. Just in case I would share it here or anywhere else later on...

maybe someone else has a full version including the bonus and all the nerdy infofiles ;) 

4 hours ago, JaHoe said:

okay thanks for the explanation. I am more a purist and don't delete any bonustracks and also try to keep with the original artwork and also keep all the original infofiles etc. 

I only do tagging and renaming. Recently I also started to create new md5 hash files and add a 2nd infofile to explain my edit. Just in case I would share it here or anywhere else later on...

maybe someone else has a full version including the bonus and all the nerdy infofiles ;) 

Try this one:

2013-05-08 Turku FIN 'Turku Second Wrecking Ball Night' (Crystal Cat Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/ompHnTKb#-ZHZPGbDsySK50bz4A8nZA

• Like 1

18 hours ago, zorrosky said:

Hi
i have checked my files and i realized that have some shows in mp3 i want to improved in FLAC if it is possible 
The shows are
1984 12 17 Atlanta, GA
1975 12 12  Greenvale, NY soundcheck
1978 03 08 Washington, DC complete 
2006 12 02 Sayreville, NJ 
2014 01 18 Asbury Park, NJ 

plus if anyone knows if this compilation exists in FLAC 
(Trying To Learn) How To Walk Like The Heroes- Live 1974 2003

thanks for help me.

I have 1975-03-08 Washington DC in flac if that's indeed what you would like. Let me know. Also, if no one has the flac 2014-01-18, could you upload the mp3 version you have? I just have rips of YouTube videos. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Twink said:

I have 1975-03-08 Washington DC in flac if that's indeed what you would like. Let me know. Also, if no one has the flac 2014-01-18, could you upload the mp3 version you have? I just have rips of YouTube videos. Thanks!

I don't have a tape from Asbury Park 2014-01-18. Sorry from me too...

• Like 1

mbid-3f154a79-1b14-43da-9d26-7905553b2ea

Anybody have this Live USA

2 CDs

disc 1 Winterland 78

disc 2 says it is LA 1975, but it is Santa Monica 1976-09-29-30

thanks

Live and Alive vol 1-3 no match

abels

Imtrat

Live & Alive

Imtrat
imt 2 CD 902.002

Live & Alive
imt 2 CD 902. 002

Imtrat
imt 900.004

Live & Alive
imt 900.004

Imtrat
imt 900.057

Live & Alive
imt 900.057

Release events

Poland

Release group rating

Phone call for Bosstrade! Please come to main desk

wake up

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tillywilly said:

Phone call for Bosstrade! Please come to main desk

wake up

It's too early. I'm not getting up yet :D:D

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, bosstrade01 said:

It's too early. I'm not getting up yet :D:D

It's almost 3 in the morning here! I'm heading to bed. I don't think I have that one Tilly...:(

No emergency except for Polish bootleg industry :D

pussy boys and girls!!  :P

18 minutes ago, tillywilly said:

No emergency except for Polish bootleg industry :D

I have IMT920.005 looks like its the same. any use?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, cowboyofthesea said:

Hi Zorro nothing for you. I'm sorry. But i can't find nothing in brucebase about the date 1978-03-08 Washington are you sure?

March 8, 1978 band worked on "Darkness of the Edge of Town", completed March 10, and album was named after song

This was at Record Plant NY

For Aug 3 1978

1978-08-01GAILLARD MUNICIPAL AUDITORIUM, CHARLESTON, SC          

1978-08-02CHARLOTTE COLISEUM, CHARLOTTE, NC          

1978-08-04CHARLESTON CIVIC CENTER, CHARLESTON, WV          

1978-08-05LOUISVILLE GARDENS, LOUISVILLE, KY          

3rd was a day off

• Like 1