The Bootleg Collectors Corner

1 hour ago, sballa73@yahoo.it said:

Hi folks,

is there anybody who can webtransfer  "rome dream night 2009 cc) and "Our love is real " Milano 2013 ? i lost my copies on the last moving house . 

thanks everybody! 

Marco

https://we.tl/t-DYxVUpMJJI

Bruce Springsteen 2009-07-19 Roma 'Roma Dream Night' (Crystal Cat)

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Thanks BTR. Can you send me the track Cover Me again. There are an error in the Download.

Sorry, I don't know what's going on, it's not corrupt! but I think it's Mega, everything is good on my drive with the files and I've replaced the track in Mega, says it's a temporally fault, maybe you can try later?

Edit:

Try this: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlbmdhyfPdU6h_Jvf44ZMJVsSrn4UQ

• Bruuuuce! 1

4 hours ago, Born To Rock said:

I have, but mine is IEM Remix, I don't it is the same! maybe someone else have!

O I think that is my mistake. I think formally it is listed as "IEM remix" , but according brucebase it is a aud-iem remix. But I assumed that the date, title and author (ev2) would be clear enough. 

The ones I already have :

-2002-11-12 Cincinnati, OH - Cincinnati Rising 2002 (IEM)

2002-11-12 Cincinnati, OH (flac Trade)

3 minutes ago, JaHoe said:

O I think that is my mistake. I think formally it is listed as "IEM remix" , but according brucebase it is a aud-iem remix. But I assumed that the date, title and author (ev2) would be clear enough. 

My infofile says it's a remix from the IEM Uber source, no mention of an AUD/IEM mix, only Brucebase states that. I think it's safe to say what EV2 says: IEM remix, unless there's 2 versions out there, than I'd like to see the IEM/AUD mix appear :)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JaHoe said:

Here is mine, the info is a little different than on Eddy's site, but I think it's the same

2002-11-12 Cincinnati OH - Let The Begging Commence - Cincinnati '02 (IEM Remix) (Ev2) 

https://mega.nz/folder/hZ4BAA6T#uGClVUOfgupDrIHApiE2CQ

• Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Arjan said:

My infofile says it's a remix from the IEM Uber source, no mention of an AUD/IEM mix, only Brucebase states that. I think it's safe to say what EV2 says: IEM remix, unless there's 2 versions out there, than I'd like to see the IEM/AUD mix appear :)

Well here the quote direct from Brucebase which clearly indicates IEM-Audience. I guess when you listen to it you should be able to identify audience noise or not in case of multiple IEM mix....

"Audience tape, IEM and great quality DVD 'Cincinnati Lights' (CTC). A version of the DVD dubbed with the IEM also circulates. The show has been released on a great IEM - Audience mix 'Let The Begging Commence' (Ev2), which also includes the soundcheck tracks."

11 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

Here is mine, the info is a little different than on Eddy's site, but I think it's the same

2002-11-12 Cincinnati OH - Let The Begging Commence - Cincinnati '02 (IEM Remix) (Ev2) 

https://mega.nz/folder/hZ4BAA6T#uGClVUOfgupDrIHApiE2CQ

thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Born To Rock said:

Sorry, I don't know what's going on, it's not corrupt! but I think it's Mega, everything is good on my drive with the files and I've replaced the track in Mega, says it's a temporally fault, maybe you can try later?

Edit:

Try this: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlbmdhyfPdU6h_Jvf44ZMJVsSrn4UQ

Thanks, now is all good!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Thanks, now is all good!

That's good, it's the same track, uploaded to OneDrive, so it isn't corrupt!!

• Like 1

Hey Everyone!

This is my first post, and I'm excited to have found this forum. 

This community seems really helpful, and nice, which I appreciate.  I was hoping for a little help from you all:

I am looking for this currently:

1. Any compilation that has "The Promise Version 3" on it.  I have consulted brucebase, and other sites, and it seems that there are SO MANY comps with this version of the Promise on it, that I didn't know which one to ask for, so I thought I would see if you all could share one with me that has the song in the best quality.  I know you all have a much better handle of which comp is the best out there, so I would appreciate some of your collective expertise in this matter. 

2. Buffalo 1978-5-23:
To my knowledge this is the only show that Bruce and the boys played the full band version of "The Promise" during the Darkness Tour.  If any one could help me with this, I would be stoked.

I love the Promise so much.  It's such a great song, and it's criminal that the best version (in my opinion) has never seen a proper release, other than the dissected version from the official releases.  Thanks for any help that you all can offer. 

3 minutes ago, wejamecono said:

2. Buffalo 1978-5-23:
To my knowledge this is the only show that Bruce and the boys played the full band version of "The Promise" during the Darkness Tour.  If any one could help me with this, I would be stoked.

I started uploading 1978-05-23 Shea's Buffalo Theater, Buffalo, NY (Recorder 1 DS Archives Vol. 18 with soundcheck) mjk5510 to MEGA

I also have 1978-05-23 Darkness Starts Here - Shea's Buffalo Theater, Buffalo, NY (Masterpiece)

1 minute ago, JaHoe said:

I started uploading 1978-05-23 Shea's Buffalo Theater, Buffalo, NY (Recorder 1 DS Archives Vol. 18 with soundcheck) mjk5510 to MEGA

I also have 1978-05-23 Darkness Starts Here - Shea's Buffalo Theater, Buffalo, NY (Masterpiece)

WHOA!  Thanks.  I will take whichever show you think is the best quality wise.  I appreciate you being so quick!!

12 minutes ago, wejamecono said:

1. Any compilation that has "The Promise Version 3" on it.  I have consulted brucebase, and other sites, and it seems that there are SO MANY comps with this version of the Promise on it, that I didn't know which one to ask for, so I thought I would see if you all could share one with me that has the song in the best quality.  I know you all have a much better handle of which comp is the best out there, so I would appreciate some of your collective expertise in this matter. 

I delegate this to our studio recordings expert on this board @tillywilly ;)

• Love Love Love! 1

6 minutes ago, wejamecono said:

WHOA!  Thanks.  I will take whichever show you think is the best quality wise.  I appreciate you being so quick!!

that's just by accident, most of the time, others are quicker than me ;) 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, wejamecono said:

Hey Everyone!

This is my first post, and I'm excited to have found this forum. 

This community seems really helpful, and nice, which I appreciate.  I was hoping for a little help from you all:

I am looking for this currently:

2. Buffalo 1978-5-23:

I love the Promise so much.  It's such a great song, and it's criminal that the best version (in my opinion) has never seen a proper release, other than the dissected version from the official releases.  Thanks for any help that you all can offer. 

I have to run out right now but I have everything you want

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

In advance the links to the may 23, 1978 versions as they are still uploading. Please wait awhile and check yourself if complete...

I already post the links, otherwise you have to wait minimally 8 hours when I will wake up again :)

1978-05-23 Shea's Buffalo Theater, Buffalo, NY (Recorder 1 DS Archives Vol. 18 with soundcheck) mjk5510

https://mega.nz/folder/yPpBAAQI#Q0xBcaA0aUM3BY4rGnQ5Yg

1978-05-23 Darkness Starts Here - Shea's Buffalo Theater, Buffalo, NY (Masterpiece)

https://mega.nz/folder/STpzlApa#ivYwHtfc11YWFnqsP94blQ

36 minutes ago, JaHoe said:

I delegate this to our studio recordings expert on this board @tillywilly ;)

thanks I took care of him

he'll be downloading for a week

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tillywilly said:

thanks I took care of him

he'll be downloading for a week

Hey Tillywilly, you weren’t kidding!  I will be downloading for YEARS!  Thank you so much!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaHoe said:

In advance the links to the may 23, 1978 versions as they are still uploading. Please wait awhile and check yourself if complete...

I already post the links, otherwise you have to wait minimally 8 hours when I will wake up again :)

1978-05-23 Shea's Buffalo Theater, Buffalo, NY (Recorder 1 DS Archives Vol. 18 with soundcheck) mjk5510

https://mega.nz/folder/yPpBAAQI#Q0xBcaA0aUM3BY4rGnQ5Yg

1978-05-23 Darkness Starts Here - Shea's Buffalo Theater, Buffalo, NY (Masterpiece)

https://mega.nz/folder/STpzlApa#ivYwHtfc11YWFnqsP94blQ

Thank you for your help JaHoe!  Community at its finest!

• Like 2

covers:

1980-11-01 (brightened up the image and added 'memorial' to the venue name

49966104752_97caae20a0_o.png

2008-07-28

49965817211_827806e1ba_o.png

2008-07-27

49965312783_492f33d63e_o.png

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, lilbud said:

covers:

1980-11-01 (brightened up the image and added 'memorial' to the venue name

2008-07-28

2008-07-27

Thanks! I like it when you are bored!

5 minutes ago, Twink said:

Thanks! I like it when you are bored!

Had a lot of that recently

• Like 1

If anyone has this show in FLAC at all please as a mega or wetransfer link that would be terrific. Thanks. 

Nassau Coliseum
2005-10-09
Uniondale, NY

8 minutes ago, doesthisbusstop said:

If anyone has this show in FLAC at all please as a mega or wetransfer link that would be terrific. Thanks. 

Nassau Coliseum
2005-10-09
Uniondale, NY

I will upload it for you.

• Thanks 1