Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

14 minutes ago, bosstrade01 said:

Uber sends IEM to TattooDad. TattooDad sends to Erno.

Erno edits it and uploads. 

Mystery solved :P

Great, but what is in the mix. :rolleyes:

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Born To Rock

• Twink

• mickb

• tillywilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board. My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  h

I just want to thank all of the amazing uploaders on here.  You guys have helped me find things I've missed and things I lost over the years.   And the small flood of 1975 Bottom Line shares real

The tillywilly Comprehensive Darkness Tour Rehearsals https://mega.nz/folder/CmhzBJSL#Noqx_fE3gudHn1qJt-Z8qQ

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, JaHoe said:

I think these are the one I have as well. Guess it is a bit of a mystery what the exact source is of the Uber IEM mix. At least it is a great show and also relevant today as it was held while there was a long period of boycotting Cincinnati due to the dead of a young afro American guy by police and Bruce starts the show with A small speech and 41 shots....

The show is very topical in the current situation.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Troywhite said:

Hi everyone.

I was wondering if anyone had the following in mp3:

Boston August 24, 1999 and/or Boston August 26, 1999.

Thanks so much!

Bruce Springsteen 1999-08-24 Boston (Flac trade)

https://we.tl/t-fCWwNnVgwT 

Bruce Springsteen 1999-08-26 Boston 'Backstreets Night' (BL Version)

https://we.tl/t-Y2fuX3zwlg

Links expires 2020-06-10

Today it is June 4.

20 years ago (!!!) American Skin debuted live in Atlanta. And it is today more relevant than ever it seems. 

Of course I have this great show (2000-06-04) even in two great versions (IEM-AUD Ev2) and  IEM_AUD by Flynn.

But on Springsteen Lyrics site I see 

" Prodigalson Atlanta 2000 Remaster  Prodigal Son edit" 

Not sure if it is an improvement, but just curious. Although too bad it has cut the band intro's regarding the notes:

Notes from Prodigal Son:
Part of a group of remasters I made years ago but never circulated (until now at least) under the "PS" title. "Tenth Avenue" was edited to fit on 2cds, part of the band intros were cut except C. Clemons section.

if anyone can share this one, thanks!

54 minutes ago, JaHoe said:

Today it is June 4.

20 years ago (!!!) American Skin debuted live in Atlanta. And it is today more relevant than ever it seems. 

Of course I have this great show (2000-06-04) even in two great versions (IEM-AUD Ev2) and  IEM_AUD by Flynn.

But on Springsteen Lyrics site I see 

" Prodigalson Atlanta 2000 Remaster  Prodigal Son edit" 

Not sure if it is an improvement, but just curious. Although too bad it has cut the band intro's regarding the notes:

Notes from Prodigal Son:
Part of a group of remasters I made years ago but never circulated (until now at least) under the "PS" title. "Tenth Avenue" was edited to fit on 2cds, part of the band intros were cut except C. Clemons section.

if anyone can share this one, thanks!

I have and uploading

2000-06-04 Atlanta, GA - Prodigalson Atlanta 2000 Remaster (IEM-AUD Mix) 

https://mega.nz/folder/NEw11aZB#qHtR7y2XhXMzm_X5-l6u6g

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Hi there very fine people! Would anyone have this dvd:

Philadelphia 1985-08-14 (Live on The Born in the USA Tour, Watchdog ,2dvd)?

I have never seen it and it's a proshot from 1985, even if the picture is said to be not that great...

Thanks in advance!

17 hours ago, lilbud said:

Forgot this one

1981-08-28

49965817266_65e3b821ca_o.png

Love the photo on this one! Maureen Van Zandt once posted a picture of them making funny faces during Rosalita. I asked her if they were that silly together in real life. She said "Yes!" Made my day...

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
14 minutes ago, Twink said:

Love the photo on this one! Maureen Van Zandt once posted a picture of them making funny faces during Rosalita. I asked her if they were that silly together in real life. She said "Yes!" Made my day...

Thanks

Found it on EV2s cover for Scattered like Dry Leaves. I wish Bruce co would start uploading pics from the earlier tours in more frequently. Would make nice covers / wallpapers

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Visitor and fan of GL for many years...   Noob to this forum. I hope I can contribute to GL as much as I've enjoyed GL. Take care, stay safe and thank you kindly for the music ✌️... ah 1, 2, 3, 4...

• Like 6
4 hours ago, fullsky said:

I have never seen it and it's a proshot from 1985, even if the picture is said to be not that great...

Thanks in advance!

sorry i don't have it. :(

• Hug 1
4 hours ago, fullsky said:

Thanks in advance!

I will upload it tomorrow

• Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1

Got a message on JL from Riverfan90 asking for a boot, I do not have it, but I'll pass it along here.

March 22, 2008 (Highway61 version).

And about May 7, 1981, I see there was a Godfatherecords release of it entitled "Follow That Dream - Revisited". Does this version sound better than the EV2 version?

Hi, guys, newbie here.

Could anyone post the best sounding version of  1980 12 09  full show with encores - the one I see online has Rosalita and the medley from other dates. Thanks!

7 hours ago, lilbud said:

Got a message on JL from Riverfan90 asking for a boot, I do not have it, but I'll pass it along here.

March 22, 2008 (Highway61 version).

And about May 7, 1981, I see there was a Godfatherecords release of it entitled "Follow That Dream - Revisited". Does this version sound better than the EV2 version?

H,

I'll start the load of the H61 version now...

• Like 1