Guest

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

Recommended Posts

Could someone upload Paris Dust Night please. 

Thanks 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gazza said:

Could someone upload Paris Dust Night please. 

Thanks 

 

Date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Gazza,

I assume this is the one you're after, but it makes it much easier for the uploaders if you give the gig date in future please?

Flac,art,info,etc:

2005-06-20 Bercy, Paris, France (Paris Dust Night, Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/mEhxATiK#wmv3_ygr9-s7k76qn88E8A

enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bruce just uploaded 16/30 of the songs from this concert to YouTube, I was wondering if anyone has the full show so I can add it to my collection?

Also, it sounds as if there's a saxophone on the Born to Run performance, I'm a bit confused as there's so saxophone player in the other band?

cover.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, burgessliam22 said:

Bruce just uploaded 16/30 of the songs from this concert to YouTube, I was wondering if anyone has the full show so I can add it to my collection?

Also, it sounds as if there's a saxophone on the Born to Run performance, I'm a bit confused as there's so saxophone player in the other band?

cover.jpg

The rest of the tracks will follow.

Crystal Taliefero played  sax on the tour.

good article here

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/crystal-taliefero-interview-billy-joel-bruce-springsteen-john-mellencamp-1004252/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LONDONCALLING said:

The rest of the tracks will follow.

Crystal Taliefero played  sax on the tour.

good article here

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/crystal-taliefero-interview-billy-joel-bruce-springsteen-john-mellencamp-1004252/

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I don't think the Bruce channel will post them, they have a bad habit of posting half of some random show then making it only available in limited countries, can also be hard to find what's posted as the upload section on the channel isn't like others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are two FLAC versions of 1983-12-28 Red Bank, NJ with La Bamba where we only have the mp3 of :D

1983-12-28 Red Bank, N.J (Flac trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/IZBAAYRJ#YEIgPeGIVu8SS92SL53W6Q

1983-12-28 Red Bank, N.J (Bosstrade) (CDR)

https://mega.nz/folder/cFJFmKiS#OZ_igatAYbMNWdKry9K-CA

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Bruuuuce! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

Here are two FLAC versions of 1983-12-28 Red Bank, NJ with La Bamba where we only have the mp3 of :D

1983-12-28 Red Bank, N.J (Flac trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/IZBAAYRJ#YEIgPeGIVu8SS92SL53W6Q

1983-12-28 Red Bank, N.J (CDR)

https://mega.nz/folder/cFJFmKiS#OZ_igatAYbMNWdKry9K-CA

 

Nice one!

many thanks BTR :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mickb said:

Nice one!

many thanks BTR :)

You're welcome, another Flac gap filled! ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, burgessliam22 said:

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately I don't think the Bruce channel will post them, they have a bad habit of posting half of some random show then making it only available in limited countries, can also be hard to find what's posted as the upload section on the channel isn't like others

If you are asking for the official release of the album, we can't upload it here!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, burgessliam22 said:

Bruce just uploaded 16/30 of the songs from this concert to YouTube, I was wondering if anyone has the full show so I can add it to my collection?

Also, it sounds as if there's a saxophone on the Born to Run performance, I'm a bit confused as there's so saxophone player in the other band?

cover.jpg

So the team from Springsteen is uploading a bootleg ? This is not an official release if I am correct. Are you sure it is posted on the official YouTube channel of Springsteen because I didn’t saw it over there. I found some clips / audio at some fan accounts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Marnix said:

So the team from Springsteen is uploading a bootleg ? This is not an official release if I am correct. Are you sure it is posted on the official YouTube channel of Springsteen because I didn’t saw it over there. I found some clips / audio at some fan accounts 

Yeah, official channel. One of them showed up in my YouTube feed and I found the rest by typing in Bruce Springsteen and sorting by new. They uploaded the second half of the show only for some reason, I put it in a playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw4Eln-LI2EcSY_QqKRIy4E_3fan44Bo0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, burgessliam22 said:

Yeah, official channel. One of them showed up in my YouTube feed and I found the rest by typing in Bruce Springsteen and sorting by new. They uploaded the second half of the show only for some reason, I put it in a playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw4Eln-LI2EcSY_QqKRIy4E_3fan44Bo0

I understand it now, I can upload the bootleg if you want: 1993-04-11 Verona, Italy - Rockin' Live From Italy 1993 (Immortal Records)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

I understand it now, I can upload the bootleg if you want: 1993-04-11 Verona, Italy - Rockin' Live From Italy 1993 (Immortal Records)

Yeah, that'd be great! My OCD is going nuts only having half a show in my collection lol, is the one the Bruce channel uploaded an official recording that's been kept in a 'vault' for years?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, burgessliam22 said:

Yeah, that'd be great! My OCD is going nuts only having half a show in my collection lol, is the one the Bruce channel uploaded an official recording that's been kept in a 'vault' for years?

:D No idea, but this is just the bootleg (I think)

1993-04-11 Verona, Italy - Rockin' Live From Italy 1993 (Immortal Records) 

I will share it with you in private!!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just starting to finally grow my bootleg collection, I have some well known shows and some other random ones. I have around 29 shows, pretty sure to 'legally' be the moderator on r/BruceSpringsteen I need to have way more. Just kidding ahaha

But, I am missing key shows such as Winterland and others. For years I ignored bootlegs mostly as my internet sucks for downloading 

So, if people could link me to what are known as key shows, absolute essentials, I'd greatly appreciate it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, burgessliam22 said:

Yeah, official channel. One of them showed up in my YouTube feed and I found the rest by typing in Bruce Springsteen and sorting by new. They uploaded the second half of the show only for some reason, I put it in a playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw4Eln-LI2EcSY_QqKRIy4E_3fan44Bo0

It's not on Bruces own Youtube channel, but on a Liam Burgess' youtube channel as a unofficial upload :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MichaelU1230 said:

It's not on Bruces own Youtube channel, but on a Liam Burgess' youtube channel as a unofficial upload :)

Yeah, it says that because I added them to a playlist from Bruce's channel as they don't upload in playlists lol

The Springsteen channel is weird as random shows are uploaded occasionally and the easiest way to find them is to type in 'bruce springsteen' on youtube and sort by new. I added them to a playlist for ease of finding, but they were uploaded to the official channel, like it says the playlist is mine but the uploader is the Bruce channel  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mickb said:

Hi Gazza,

I assume this is the one you're after, but it makes it much easier for the uploaders if you give the gig date in future please?

Flac,art,info,etc:

2005-06-20 Bercy, Paris, France (Paris Dust Night, Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/mEhxATiK#wmv3_ygr9-s7k76qn88E8A

enjoy!

Thank you sorry about the date, I'll include it in any future requests. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Gazza said:

Thank you sorry about the date, I'll include it in any future requests. 

super, thanks mate!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, burgessliam22 said:

I'm just starting to finally grow my bootleg collection, I have some well known shows and some other random ones. I have around 29 shows, pretty sure to 'legally' be the moderator on r/BruceSpringsteen I need to have way more. Just kidding ahaha

But, I am missing key shows such as Winterland and others. For years I ignored bootlegs mostly as my internet sucks for downloading 

So, if people could link me to what are known as key shows, absolute essentials, I'd greatly appreciate it! 

This is a pretty good starting point for boots: http://www.ousterhout.net/lossless/bruce.html

Not comprehensive by any means, but a good place to start. Then you can request shows here (date, venue/title) and someone will get to uploading them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.