Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, uruboss said:

Hi eeverybody, would any of you be so kind to send me "Kitty´s Back" and the band intro from official Perth February 5th, 2014? These two files on my archive are damaged. Thanks in advance.

Regards!

Hi uru, sorry but we're not allowed to upload any official releases here.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • mickb

    3227

  • Twink

    1735

  • sunshine2020

    1585

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a new box set for your enjoyment the first two shows I ever recorded - LA 1984-11-02 and 1984-11-04 Each remastered with great skill and tender love by hrubesh, working from transfers of th

Good morning! Here's a "Sunday surprise" for your enjoyment. Hrubesh used the wav files from my 1985-09-01 release and applied his skills to improve the sound. When I listened to his finished pro

Back to The River - starting 1981... 1981-01-20 Toronto CAN 1981-01-20 Toronto CAN 'Deep Down In The Glove Compartment' (SBD) https://mega.nz/folder/BuxSiLQa#C8EUxauAI5QYS5XOpHJogQ

Posted Images

@thundercrack83

Another one from the Philly '84 stand if of interest to you...

September 18 1984 This Guns For Hire Remastered Edition, Anubis Records, 2901/2/3

https://mega.nz/folder/X5Nn3SQC#FPNOiKZPOXOR9GPPsv1Cpg

Original CD-R --> EAC (Secure) --> Waw --> Flac Level 8 & Align
EAC Log Files, md5 Files (Flac & Waw), Artwork Included (Front, Back & Discs 300 dpi)

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, allsetcobrajet said:

@thundercrack83

Another one from the Philly '84 stand if of interest to you...

September 18 1984 This Guns For Hire Remastered Edition, Anubis Records, 2901/2/3

https://mega.nz/folder/X5Nn3SQC#FPNOiKZPOXOR9GPPsv1Cpg

Original CD-R --> EAC (Secure) --> Waw --> Flac Level 8 & Align
EAC Log Files, md5 Files (Flac & Waw), Artwork Included (Front, Back & Discs 300 dpi)

Thank you!!! :)

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We have the Tape Man Joe masters from the Philadelphia 1984 stand but can someone share flacs of the amazing September 18th, 1984 show released on "The Last Time" (EV2)?

I only have it as an mp3. I listened to it last month and it's great.

Here's September 17th, 1984 Philadelphia released as "For Tramps like us" (EV2). It's missing the MD5 files and logs, sorry about that...

https://we.tl/t-wCWNwhkp7Q

Link expires in a week.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Breakaway said:

We have the Tape Man Joe masters from the Philadelphia 1984 stand but can someone share flacs of the amazing September 18th, 1984 show released on "The Last Time" (EV2)?

I only have it as an mp3. I listened to it last month and it's great.

Here's September 17th, 1984 Philadelphia released as "For Tramps like us" (EV2). It's missing the MD5 files and logs, sorry about that...

https://we.tl/t-wCWNwhkp7Q

Link expires in a week.

 

 

Loading now....

Flac (art & info where available):

1984-09-18 Philadelpia, PA, The Last Time! - Philadelphia 6th Night! (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/eF5wAS4B#odgb-oIflWHgc8wckVGg8A

enjoy!

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Breakaway said:

We have the Tape Man Joe masters from the Philadelphia 1984 stand but can someone share flacs of the amazing September 18th, 1984 show released on "The Last Time" (EV2)?

I only have it as an mp3. I listened to it last month and it's great.

Here's September 17th, 1984 Philadelphia released as "For Tramps like us" (EV2). It's missing the MD5 files and logs, sorry about that...

https://we.tl/t-wCWNwhkp7Q

Link expires in a week.

 

 

I have the Ev2 of the same 1984-09-17 date but it's called "Perfection At Last!' - is there any difference?

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Perisic said:

I have the Ev2 of the same 1984-09-17 date but it's called "Perfection At Last!' - is there any difference?

It's from the same date, but two different Edits from Ev2!

I will upload The Last Time 1984-09-18 in Flac!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2020 at 1:23 AM, mickb said:

Bizarre no, but unusual. I'll load the Crystal Cat version of that gig, & you can grab either a single track or if someone else wants the whole gig, it's there.

For future, could you specify precise date please, saves us a bit of time?

Flac (art & info where available):

1978-12-19 Paramount night

https://mega.nz/folder/qRA01LaJ#gAkF0cxwlmqYbR46Wl4pcw

enjoy!

Thanks! Sorry I thought I had posted the date as well. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Perisic said:

I have the Ev2 of the same 1984-09-17 date but it's called "Perfection At Last!' - is there any difference?

Yes,

'For Tramps Like Us' uses the majority of the MarkP recording BUT is patched with songs from 'other dates'.

With 'Perfection At Last' Erno re-edited it and didn't use the other dates. Far better IMHO :D

IF you only want to keep one (:wacko::blink:)  this would be the one.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ed. Note: * = explained below

...and while I'm here I noticed mickb's rebrand so... I go back to see when it happened* but I find it is retroactive, graphically & textually, in this forum. So...

@mickb,   ...pure dead brilliant!

* = I didn't want to be unfashionably late to post about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...