• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Born To Rock

• mickb

• Twink

• tillywilly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now time for a little explanation on my abscence at long periods of times on this board. My wife has been through a very complicated heart surgery at the early start of 2019. A few people here  h

Today it's my birthday. Big fifty for me! So before opening my bottle of Barolo (and disconnect myself!) here is my virtual toast to the great Greasy Lake community https://mega.nz/folder/IYxkjRa

You're most welcome, & I feel your 'pain'. When I started doing this, it was to plug the gaps where I had no recordings of a specific date. When I found this thread, it was a godsend, & t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Paolo's Circus Story said:

Does it sound any good? I'll happily check it out if a link gets posted somewhere - I'm not on Jungleland anymore.

Mint artwork as well. 

It isn't a perfect tape, but it is definitely better than the existing EV2 Tape "Travel in Fear". 

Could someone upload 1980-10-25 - The Mountain Show (EV2)? I found a link earlier in this thread but Independence Day refuses to download whatsoever.

Thanks in advance

On 10/23/2020 at 1:43 PM, Borntorun1999 said:

Hey everyone,

Just a couple more shots in the dark please?

June 4, 2000-Atlanta "Time To Premier" (EV2)

August 22, 2009-Mansfield "Choo La La label"

August 23, 2009-Mansfield "Choo La La label"

August 25, 2009-Saratoga "Racing In Saratoga" Night edit

Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend and I hope you are all enjoying the new album as muxh as I am!!

Hi, i can upload atlanta

54 minutes ago, lilbud said:

Could someone upload 1980-10-25 - The Mountain Show (EV2)? I found a link earlier in this thread but Independence Day refuses to download whatsoever.

Thanks in advance

i have it only in mp3 with the tracks renamed by me... sorry!!

22 minutes ago, darknesstown said:

March 3, 1977 - Auditorium, Jacksonville

From Brucebase:

'Audience tape - incomplete (cutting during "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)", but the quality is remarkable for the time. Released on CD 'Jacksonville (& My Father's Place)' (Midnight Beat) and CDR remaster 'Talk It In Our Hearts' (Ev2).

Upon close examination of the audience recording of the March 6, 1977 show at Jai Alai Fronton in Miami, FL it has been discovered it is the exact same recording as 'Jacksonville (& My Father's Place)'. The evidence we have strongly suggests that the recording actually dates from March 6, and therefore no audio circulates from March 4 in Jacksonville. The tapes used for the recent JEMS Archive release of March 6 were obtained in the 80s, pre-dating the 1996 release of 'Jacksonville (& My Father's Place). Unfortunately the taper of this fine recording, John Tsalikes, passed away in 2003. However, if you ever traded either March 4 or March 6 with John or can shed some light on this issue, please get in touch with us.'

22 minutes ago, darknesstown said:

I'm looking for these:

- March 3, 1977 - Auditorium, Jacksonville
- March 24, 1977 - Running out of the Darkness
- 2006, November - Touring UK

Thanks in advance,

Sorry, i don't have any of your requests, but there's no date for jacksonville march 3, 1977 only march 4, but...

from brucebase:

Audience tape - incomplete (cutting during "Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)", but the quality is remarkable for the time. Released on CD 'Jacksonville (& My Father's Place)' (Midnight Beat) and CDR remaster 'Talk It In Our Hearts' (Ev2).

Upon close examination of the audience recording of the March 6, 1977 show at Jai Alai Fronton in Miami, FL it has been discovered it is the exact same recording as 'Jacksonville (& My Father's Place)'. The evidence we have strongly suggests that the recording actually dates from March 6, and therefore no audio circulates from March 4 in Jacksonville. The tapes used for the recent JEMS Archive release of March 6 were obtained in the 80s, pre-dating the 1996 release of 'Jacksonville (& My Father's Place). Unfortunately the taper of this fine recording, John Tsalikes, passed away in 2003. However, if you ever traded either March 4 or March 6 with John or can shed some light on this issue, please get in touch with us.

1 minute ago, cowboyofthesea said:

@Lampi i think we were doin' the same thing at the same time :lol:

Great minds think alike!:)

This said the recording -from Orlando- is in circulation so someone can probably upload the show for @darknesstown.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, lilbud said:

Thanks in advance

Loading flac version now....

Flac (with art & info where available):

1980-10-25 Portland [The Mountain Show] (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/yAICRTBT#YLp-VowuPVY3KgXfcum7wg

enjoy!

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi,

Thanks for this, is this the earlmv source, & do you (or anyone) have a tracklist available?

I have the same, not very clear, but this is the info!

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
TRADEWINDS, SEA BRIGHT, NJ
NOVEMBER 3, 2001

CD 1
01. Everythings Gonna Work Out Right
02. Baby Dance With Me ???
03. ???
04. Brown Eyed Girl
05. ???
06. ???
07. Labour Of Love
08. ???
09. Dirty Water
10. ???

CD 2
01. I Don't Wanna Go Home
02. Pumpin' Iron
03. Mystery Train
04. Talking To The King
05. Fire
06. Ramrod
07. Light Of Day
08. Twist And Shout
09. Lucille

Notes:
As you can see I don't know the complete setlist.
The trader swear that is from the LOD 2001.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Track CD1, 03 is Lawdy Miss Clawdy (Elvis Presley)

Track CD1, 05 Mess Of The Blues (Peter & Gordon)

Track CD1, 06 Comin' Down Maria (Joe G)

Track CD1, 08 In Our Little Room(Joe G)

Track CD1, 10 Some Kind Of Wonderful (Edwin McCain)

• Thanks 3
21 hours ago, darknesstown said:

I'm looking for these:

- March 3, 1977 - Auditorium, Jacksonville
- March 24, 1977 - Running out of the Darkness
- 2006, November - Touring UK

Thanks in advance,

Don't have any of those but I'm also looking for the Touring UK bootleg if anyone can help. There are a couple of bonus tracks on there from the Wembley archive release date though.

15 minutes ago, mickb said:

Further to the above, does anyone have the 2nd part of Touring UK (2006-11-12 Wembley), or the Essexboy version?

Apart from yours I only have this one

2006-11-09_12 Birmingham, England_London, England - Touring UK - Seeger Sessions 2006 (Essexboy-Ev2) 

https://mega.nz/folder/QVw22QSK#mvIapJ40D7s4XnrkeAgcQg

• Thanks 2