Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, mickb said:

Impossible

It's about sharing a love of great music, of making friends for life, of sharing our collections with others, getting through some dreadful times by supporting each other, of having a laugh & a tear, a nod & a smile, & a distraction from what's going on out there, & making the day far better than it could be otherwise...

(and how could I forget: thinking about absent friends who are not able to join us as often as they'd wish)

Just my tuppence worth.

Totally agree (my post was tongue in cheek!)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Jerseyboy -- thanks again for the sharing! I downloaded and lo and behold files are tagged FLAC.

I think you need to edit your post from MP3 to FLAC :D

Best. Sunshine

.

...Really? HHmmm, Ok. Will do. Thanks Sunshine! Glad you enjoyed

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

@mickb

Good afternoon Mega is acting up terribly. Could you possibly upload Japanese leg of Tom Joad Tour for ESN for me? I've been attempting for the past 30 minutes and I must leave.

Thanks in advance!

@E Street nation

I will try again when I return if it hasn't posted. So sorry -- Mega has been temperamental for weeks! UGH!

No probs, i know all about Mega problems! :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

@mickb

Good afternoon Mega is acting up terribly. Could you possibly upload Japanese leg of Tom Joad Tour for ESN for me? I've been attempting for the past 30 minutes and I must leave.

Thanks in advance!

@E Street nation

I will try again when I return if it hasn't posted. So sorry -- Mega has been temperamental for weeks! UGH!

Yep, loading now....

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mickb said:

Wasn't sure if this is the place to post boots, or we're now the Barry / Biscuit thread, but here goes:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

2003-09-27 Milwaukee (Remasted)

https://mega.nz/folder/nJoGBRwI#EVoAmkfYFMKSpf_tTGjTkQ

2003-09-27 Milwaukee_(Ademotte_tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/GApkFZoQ#CphrahzN-VCRTNLfVzxFwg

2003-10-01 NYC Shea Stadium Night 1 (RTB)

https://mega.nz/folder/rApWCbja#WaxbOV0UnMf2E_RdeAveTA

2003-10-01 Shea Stadium Hobbes4444 DAT transfer

https://mega.nz/folder/OBhUTbgA#bM6MpyefPoIk2pgjD5oFUA

2003-10-03 NYC NY Juan Samuez Version

https://mega.nz/folder/fVx0ALbT#1_f04BjSPXTik8FOj1851A

Enjoy!

Well Mick

Thank you. These shows are awesome. Love them. I don't think I'll hear the same song form the same show...ever. Awesome Thank you! Fantastic

  • Bruuuuce! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As requested by @E Street nation:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1997-01-27 Tokyo Japan (Straight Time)

https://mega.nz/folder/7cxwXLpD#eI5hnJ4cPskVj1NK5urUHw

1997-01-29 Brothers Under The Bridges

https://mega.nz/folder/7YgiDDLa#xZz20k1SC-OKgjbRYvvBIQ

1997-01-30 'Across the Border' Tokyo (Amsterdam-silver rip)

https://mega.nz/folder/TZxyBBBB#KFnbRwHWftosO3bWNZ42SA

1997-01-31 Tokyo Night CC 424-25

https://mega.nz/folder/6QwChJqD#sDknZGrA2QeATjlVxG-J1g

Enjoy!

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, mickb said:

As requested by @E Street nation:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1997-01-27 Tokyo Japan (Straight Time)

https://mega.nz/folder/7cxwXLpD#eI5hnJ4cPskVj1NK5urUHw

1997-01-29 Brothers Under The Bridges

https://mega.nz/folder/7YgiDDLa#xZz20k1SC-OKgjbRYvvBIQ

1997-01-30 'Across the Border' Tokyo (Amsterdam-silver rip)

https://mega.nz/folder/TZxyBBBB#KFnbRwHWftosO3bWNZ42SA

1997-01-31 Tokyo Night CC 424-25

https://mega.nz/folder/6QwChJqD#sDknZGrA2QeATjlVxG-J1g

Enjoy!

Thankyou!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, E Street nation said:

2005-11-19 Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, FL

2003-05-29 Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, England

2012-11-19 Pepsi Center, Denver, CO

Last few for tonight, would anybody kindly share these please?

Hi,

All loading now...:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

2003-05-29 Manchester ENG 'That's Just Not Cricket' (Doberman)

https://mega.nz/folder/iJ4UHZxb#-anehW7cxPpoaYO7tcClGA

2005-11-19 Hollywood, FL (Aplay Recording)

https://mega.nz/folder/vMwinBhJ#xSwLHDgAfNFFKt91FuFItg

2012-11-19 Denver Colorado

https://mega.nz/folder/KQoGBLpB#4P_yquufuU6IAK1RYYJo1w

Enjoy!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi,

All loading now...:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

2003-05-29 Manchester ENG 'That's Just Not Cricket' (Doberman)

https://mega.nz/folder/iJ4UHZxb#-anehW7cxPpoaYO7tcClGA

2005-11-19 Hollywood, FL (Aplay Recording)

https://mega.nz/folder/vMwinBhJ#xSwLHDgAfNFFKt91FuFItg

2012-11-19 Denver Colorado

https://mega.nz/folder/KQoGBLpB#4P_yquufuU6IAK1RYYJo1w

Enjoy!

Legend! Thanks :) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, E Street nation said:

2005-11-19 Hard Rock Live, Hollywood, FL

2003-05-29 Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, England

2012-11-19 Pepsi Center, Denver, CO

Last few for tonight, would anybody kindly share these please?

Thanks ESN!

Didn't realize I was missing 2012 Denver! Thanks for requesting :D

@mickb Thanks for feeding the beast! -- LOL!! :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2021 at 2:13 PM, Breakaway said:

In the spirit of giving back to this community...

Here's a DVD of 2013-07-07 Leipzig, Germany (DVDDubbingguy)

DVD 1:

https://we.tl/t-bFaDLbYyFm
https://we.tl/t-csTNoJJa1F
https://we.tl/t-FjFTqCrARc
https://we.tl/t-xxNEj1iKkP


DVD 2:

https://we.tl/t-Zh9884srt5
https://we.tl/t-AKm9MgQaR4
https://we.tl/t-9eyglLOmNm
https://we.tl/t-O8lq2OP1uJ

Links valid for seven days.

thank you for this, this is the best community supporting the best music in the world!!!!!!

 

  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Should have added, there's no live version circulating on boots as far as I know. All we have is demo / studio versions, & the version done for WMMR-FM on 1974-11-03.

 

  • Hug 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mickb said:

This may be of interest (includes multiple versions of 'If I Was The Priest'):

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

A Pocketful Of Demos (The Complete Demo Recordings) (1972-1973)

https://mega.nz/folder/GdwCkZDL#Ro57jaaViFHjUSr6vSj1Ug

Enjoy!

Thanks, its my fave LTY track and im intrigued to hear the older versions

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello people, how are you?

 

do you have these transfers? ...

1985-04-22 Osaka (Osaka 1985 Day 1) (Zion)

1985-09-19 Oakland (Mauro R. / hrubesh transfer)

1993-04-20 Rotterdam (I'm So Glad To Be Here Tonight) (Gamble Records)

1993-04-23 Ghent (The Buffalo Devil Hits The Expo) (Doberman)

1993-05-30 Copenhagen (Bickle tape)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, RamiroArgentina said:

Hello people, how are you?

 

do you have these transfers? ...

1985-04-22 Osaka (Osaka 1985 Day 1) (Zion)

1985-09-19 Oakland (Mauro R. / hrubesh transfer)

1993-04-20 Rotterdam (I'm So Glad To Be Here Tonight) (Gamble Records)

1993-04-23 Ghent (The Buffalo Devil Hits The Expo) (Doberman)

1993-05-30 Copenhagen (Bickle tape)

Good evening RamiroArgentina!

Unfortunately I don't have your specific requests. And the Day Shift will see you post tomorrow and hopefully will be able to help you.

Best. Sunshine

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...