Yes, can do, will load shortly....:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

2005-11-21 Trenton,NJ

https://mega.nz/folder/GQ5gFJYI#yfkqSqqrsge81_F-XiiwfA

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Good afternoon Music Lovers! :D

Today's share is from 2003, includes both performances, a piano solo of Thunder Road, and the Q & A. This was a benefit concert for Doubletake Magazine.

Yes -- take it or leave it! :D a la Cowboy -- LOL!!

2003-02-19-20 Somerville MA - DoubleTake Benefit Solo Acoustic

https://mega.nz/folder/H7onlAIR#J8OepcCvRid27PsEkJ9QZA

Enjoy! :D

LONG LIVE GREAT MUSIC!! :D:D:D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

and another...

With Wolfgang Niedecken And His Leopardefellband. "Hungry Heart" is performed several times for the purposes of the Hungry Heart CD EP release. First ever Springsteen performance of "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" and first performances in Europe of "Down The Road Apiece", "Highway 61 Revisited", and "Honky Tonk Women", and first ever Springsteen performance in Germany of "Jumpin' Jack Flash".

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1995-07-09 Cafe Eckstein, Berlin, Germany (Pablo Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/mR4kRJJY#MwiLWutgqnsMXtvGS4fj-g

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 3

Good morning again Music Lovers! :D

Looking for:

1985-06-04 St. James' Park Newcastle UK - And Then To Gothenburg (Bosstrade) & (IvannF Version)

Thanks in advance. I was told that it has a magnificent version of Racing In The Street (maybe JimCT) but it has been weeks and I've forgotten -- :D

Long Live Great Music! :D

@JimCT

11 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Looking for:

1985-06-04 St. James' Park Newcastle UK - And Then To Gothenburg (Bosstrade) & (IvannF Version)

Thanks in advance. I was told that it has a magnificent version of Racing In The Street (maybe JimCT) but it has been weeks and I've forgotten -- :D

It was a great version of Racing...., I was there, my 1st Springsteen concert, still smiling today :D

Loading now, & you want me to look up the date for G/burg? :rolleyes:

edit: just realised you're talking about 1 gig, I read that & thought you were after boot for Newcastle & another for Gothenburg....doh!

• Love Love Love! 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

6 minutes ago, mickb said:

It was a great version of Racing...., I was there, my 1st Springsteen concert, still smiling today :D

Loading now, & you want me to look up the date for G/burg? :rolleyes:

WOW! Awesome you were there. Did you tell me Racing In The Street was awesome weeks back?

As per BB -- the name of the bootleg is: And Then To Gothenburg (Bosstrade) & then the IvannF Version

I'm happy with any version :D but the hobbyist side of my personality wants (OK needs :D both!) LOL!!!!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Looking for:

@JimCT

Loading newcastle..

• Hug 1

4 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

1984- 11-08 Tempe AZ - Happy The Rest Of Your Life has a magnificent Racing In The Street @JimCT

I've never heard the Newcastle show, so it wasn't me. After that, only played last night in Gothenberg, and final night in Leeds. Not played at all in the US stadium leg.

We didn't get it any of the three nights at Wembley :( Nor Backstreets :( 

And yes, Tempe is excellent, probably my favorite. Glad you found it :) 

• Hug 1

6 minutes ago, bosstrade01 said:

Is a vinyl boot, no label known. Nothing to do with me, unless I uploaded it somewhere :D

This is from B/Base:

Audience tapes. Two recording sources circulate, the first is available incomplete on the three-LP set 'And Then To Gothenburg' as well as the complete show from the same source from a tape transfer (bosstrade). A second source circulates from a tape transfer ('IvannF'). Partial show circulates on DVD and just recently a complete version surfaced.

edit: I don't have a source indicated as Bosstrade.