Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

2 hours ago, Jerseyboy84 said:

Greetings everyone

I have another request from my friend in Florida. I'm working again tonight and I can't access Mega through my work server but tomorrow night I'm off and will post a few shows this weekend. I think I'll put up a show from Darkness, The River, BITUSA, and TOL. I have Working on a Dream show as well I want to share.  And thank you to those who shared the last few days. Some gems out there and I wish there was more time in the day to listen to all of them. You know it's bad when you down load a show you already had and forgot. But it's a hobby, like Sunshine said yesterday at some point. Appreciate all of my fellow Bruce fans. Share and enjoy!

2003-03-04 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Jacksonville, FL (any source is fine)

Thank you in advance, and thank you for those who posted yesterday again. Be safe

Good Morning JB,

Yes, as has been commented on here, the biggest issue for all of us is having both the time & the opportunity to listen to our ever-growing collections. Mind you, one of the very few upsides of the current situation is that much more of us are now WFH, & certainly for me anyway, I'ml ucky enough to be able to listen to music most of the time while working :)

Jacksonville loading now.....

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

2003-03-04 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Jacksonville, FL

https://mega.nz/folder/DFhQhbCJ#Zq3VFt8Vjtjv3smWZuBWKA

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mickb said:

Good Morning JB,

Yes, as has been commented on here, the biggest issue for all of us is having both the time & the opportunity to listen to our ever-growing collections. Mind you, one of the very few upsides of the current situation is that much more of us are now WFH, & certainly for me anyway, I'ml ucky enough to be able to listen to music most of the time while working :)

Jacksonville loading now.....

2003-03-04 Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Jacksonville, FL

https://mega.nz/folder/DFhQhbCJ#Zq3VFt8Vjtjv3smWZuBWKA

Enjoy!

Hey mick

As always thank you sir. I'll download when I get home from. But yes I too am able to listen at work. Being the supervisor has its perks. Hahaha. Thank you, again uploads to follow tonight. 

• Like 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1

10 minutes ago, mickb said:

Mind you, one of the very few upsides of the current situation is that much more of us are now WFH, & certainly for me anyway, I'ml ucky enough to be able to listen to music most of the time while working :)

Agreed - Not many upsides to the current situation, but at least there is one xx

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well it's Frisky Friday and it looks to be another lovely day, sun is just rising over the mountain..........

Am looking for a few gap fillers for BTR, although specific versions quoted am happy with anything for the dates;

1975-08-16 Bottom Line (The), New York City, NY (Late)     The Way It Was - The Complete Bottom Line Broadcast' 

1975-12-02 Music Hall, Boston, MA        Steve Hopkins' master tapes (JEMS)

1975-12-30 Tower Theater, Upper Darby, Philadelphia, PA          "Wear My Ring Around Your Neck"

1976-04-29 Ellis Auditorium, Memphis, TN        'The Man That Wrote The Book!' (BandofBrothers)

Thanks as always xx

On 1/14/2021 at 2:30 AM, Jerseyboy84 said:

Greetings!

I never fell completely crazy about Bruce until I listened to his book. I liked Bruce, but that's what pushed me. I wish I had asked my parents the hundred times they saw him in the meadowlands, either by way of the arena or Giants Stadium. I've been to both of those arena's for other events, sports and one concert. But yeah, With all this covid going around it has put a damper on things. But when they tour again, I'll be at everyone I can get to. Even if I have to go alone

You will never go alone

We will be there with you in SLV

Im shy and i hate crowds but i have been to all 4 of my NZ shows technically alone

But one soon meets up with greasylakers and makes freinds with American tourists ! 

• Love Love Love! 4

On 1/14/2021 at 2:58 AM, Jerseyboy84 said:

Greetings again folks!

Here is a Broadway bootleg. Source unknown and it is a MP3. But It's different than the official release. No Tom Joad and this has Long Walk Home. Which is a great  song, they're all great. Not my recording either. I went in November. Enjoy the music

2018-06-08 New York City, NY

https://mega.nz/folder/NZ12CRgK#eUCyul3YZF_PZsF7I26R0Q

Thank you

Im going to download this one

SOB was hard on a lot of us wgo just couldn't make it and we had no regular SLV

Although im really glad to know SOB was your first show 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daisey Jeep said:

Thank you

Im going to download this one

SOB was hard on a lot of us wgo just couldn't make it and we had no regular SLV

Although im really glad to know SOB was your first show 

....& the bonus is that these are actually flac, rather than pesky mp3, as @sunshine2020noticed :)

• Haha 1

On 1/14/2021 at 3:16 AM, This is The Way said:

You cannot beat queuing for the pit for 16 hours (before the gates open), arriving alone and within 20 minutes spending the rest of the day with friends............ omg amaaaaaaaazing, got me those goosebumps again

I took one of those shuttle things from the airport straight to Mt Smart stadium

As i got out to join the pit que i heard one of those pain in the arse casual fans say "but the concert isn't until tomorrow"

Fools !

I got in the front row ! 

• Bruuuuce! 1
  • Haha 1

I took one of those shuttle things from the airport straight to Mt Smart stadium

As i got out to join the pit que i heard one of those pain in the arse casual fans say "but the concert isn't until tomorrow"

Fools !

I got in the front row ! 

Fools indeed!

Have managed to get front row on 3 ocassions, its knackering but well worth the wait xx

• Bruuuuce! 2

On 1/14/2021 at 3:55 AM, bosstrade01 said:

It sounds better than wanting a nibble on my ginger nuts :blink:

Ill bring the bloody gingernuts but who's going to bring the thermos of tea to dunk them in  ? 

Bruce plays stadiums in the summer 

9400553015468.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

Here is the audio in Flac from 

1984-07-26 Toronto, ON, Canada - Ten Years Burning Down The Road (Rattle Snake - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/lYpyQJiL#-zbzMkMALr_m2VkbBLb8NQ

Enjoy!

Good Morning BTR,

For this, I've asked @bosstrade01if he has Toronto last Light 84 for this gig as the Ten Years version is incomplete (& lossy).

• Sad 1

Ill bring the bloody gingernuts but who's going to bring the thermos of tea to dunk them in  ? 

Bruce plays stadiums in the summer 

9400553015468.jpg

I know it's Frisky Friday, but calm down calm down like...............

• Haha 2

@burgessliam22 DVDs BITUSA

1985-01-27 Bruce Springsteen - Carrier Dome, NYC, NY - 2 DVDs

https://mega.nz/folder/NRwAHKKB#Q-0OYspDOWRmuUJWW02OTA

1985-06-21 Milan, Italy - San Siro Night 1985 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition - 2 DVDs

https://mega.nz/folder/lVgE0D5S#sAaAz7BckYKinQzkXjc3CA

1985-06-29 Paris, France (Breathless In Paris) Uber Series Volume 07 - 3 DVDs

https://mega.nz/folder/QYhwyL7Z#WoxWt-I4QdFYn4evUnjJ7g

Enjoy

2 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

Fools indeed!

Have managed to get front row on 3 ocassions, its knackering but well worth the wait xx

Last time a laker lookiing on at home on the internet in Europe directed me to stage right - a rather big gap at the very front (in front of the rowdy stand)

Everdently NZ crowds favour the left of the stage

I even got to make a mad dash to the ladies and got back no problem 10 min from Bruce time right to the front

Very low stress 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

Well it's Frisky Friday and it looks to be another lovely day, sun is just rising over the mountain..........

Am looking for a few gap fillers for BTR, although specific versions quoted am happy with anything for the dates;

1975-08-16 Bottom Line (The), New York City, NY (Late)     The Way It Was - The Complete Bottom Line Broadcast' 

1975-12-30 Tower Theater, Upper Darby, Philadelphia, PA          "Wear My Ring Around Your Neck"

1976-04-29 Ellis Auditorium, Memphis, TN        'The Man That Wrote The Book!' (BandofBrothers)

Thanks as always xx

Hiya,

I'll load these now.....

(sorry, don't have that version of Bottom Line or Derby, hopefully others  do, I'll load the other 2).

3 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

I have this, if any interest :

1984-07-26 - CNE Stadium, Toronto, CAN (2nd Generation)

Bruce Springsteen & The E St Band
Title: N/A
Date: 7/26/1984
Label: 2nd Generation Tape
Artwork: Front + back.

My Original CDR's -->EAC v. 0,99 Prebeta 5 --> WAV --> Trader's Little Helper v.2.4.1 --> FLAC Level 8.

Upload will include EAC log files , md5 verification file (Flac).

Disc I

1 Badlands
2 Out In The Street
3 10th Avenue Freeze-Out
4 Atlantic City
5 My Father's House
6 Who'll Stop The Rain
7 Prove It All Night
8 Glory Days
9 The Promised Land
10 Used Cars
11 My Hometown
12 Born In The USA
13 Thunder Road

Disc II

14 Hungry Heart
15 Dancing In The Dark
16 Cadillac Ranch
17 Sherry Darling
18 No Surrender
19 Fire
20 Because the Night
21 Ramrod
22 Bobby Jean
23 Backstreets
24 Rosalita

Disc III

25 Jungleland
26 Born To Run
27 Devil With The Blue Dress Medley
28 Twist & Shout / Do You Love Me?

Notes: From original ABMS upload.

This is the third of 3 shows Bruce played at CNE Stadium.
Sound of this show isn't as good as the first 2 nights, but seeing how they were awesome, this is still quite good and
very enjoyable.

Bruce was only some 2 weeks and 16 shows into the legendary Born In The USA tour, the album that would eventually propel
him into super stardom. Bruce was still just introducing some of the Nebraska songs and the arrangement he gives them is
great. This show contained the very infrequently played "My Father's House".

Didn?t tape this one myself, but was at all 3 shows and they were killer. Haven?t seen this here yet so ?

From Brucebase:

Audience tape and partial professionally shot video. Set includes the live premiere (and obviously the first ever
performance in Canada) of "My Father's House" and a rare "Ramrod" - one of only five performances in 1984. "Who'll Stop
The Rain" also features. Soundboard from video of fifteen songs (second set and encores) also available on CDR 'Part Of
The Show' and 'Ten Years Burning Down The Road' (Rattlesnake), which is a "lossy" recording. Full show released on CDR
'Toronto Last Light 84' - not sure if the soundboard tracks are included in this one. A very high quality professionally
shot film of the second set and encores circulates on DVD, released by several different labels. 'Hot Fun In The
Summertime' from Watchdog has a permanent logo burnt into the top left of the screen. 'Do You Love Me' from Hot Stuff
eliminates the logo, but instead has a logo that is only visible for a few seconds between songs. Ruthless Copying Records
subsequently released two versions, the second of which (titled 'Whole Lotta Rosie Revisited') has the logo digitally
removed and is the one to acquire. This footage is particularly notable for fine renditions of "Backstreets" and
"Jungleland", as well as the final encores.

Joe Roberts

That's be great sir!!

12 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hiya,

I'll load these now.....

(sorry, don't have that version of Bottom Line or Derby, hopefully others  do, I'll load the other 2).

Am happy with any versions for the dates, thanks xx

8 hours ago, Lampi said:

Some thoughts, after reading the past 4 or 5 or 6 pages or so...

Do you all also have actually time to listen to all the shows you are downloading, collecting and sharing?

Do you sleep, or only listen to Bruce 24 hours a day (not counting sometimes a much-needed toilet break).

Do you also sometimes listen to other music?

It would be cool to be in the company of the select few who only listen to Bruuuuuuuuuce !

Serously everyone else is overrated and life is to short to listen to crap

(Or banjos and washboards ;))

• Bruuuuce! 1

39 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

Thanks as always xx

24 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hiya,

I'll load these now.....

Here's 2 to start with:

1975-12-02 Music Hall - Boston, MA - Aud - Steve Hopkins master via JEMS

https://mega.nz/folder/mcoSgRYJ#BPt-JaE_zanNKVAEZM1Ehg

1976-04-29 The Man That Wrote The Book (BoB Production)

https://mega.nz/folder/zFxEkRKZ#P87G9j0e9sQdajble-NKcg

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

Am not a big fan at all of banjos and washboards.......

i kind of appreate where he was coming from but its just not my cup of tea

i mean its cool we got Charlie from these sessions

ive found its slightly more bearable with copiouse amounts of alchoal

fuck i dont know how to spell check on lap top

now WS is a whole different keattle of fish ( why are we putting fish in keattle}

but i listened to alot of country music growing up (post washboard era)