Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

1999-06-03 Palais Omnisports De Paris-Bercy, Paris, France

1995-04-05 Sony Music Studios, New York City, NY

2012-11-15 CenturyLink Center, Omaha, NE

Evening all, 

Would anybody kindly be able to share these shows please?

only got this one xx

1999-06-03 Palais Omnisports De Paris-Bercy, Paris, France

https://mega.nz/folder/1ZYjBIpR#U9mptXeY4bCJ6f-SUeQwXw

  • Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

1976-08-22 Springfield MA (ER Archives Vol. 12) (ER Archives via JEMS)

https://mega.nz/folder/p6I1TIjJ#djDhwM22otcJ6WA1tIxjnQ

1976-03-28 Durham NC 'Run South Young Man' (Godfatherecords)

https://mega.nz/folder/VzxnmQyK#LDdPXDKr1-iaeCLBKV4Zbw

My Mistake!! :wacko::lol:

LOL!!! I followed that exchanged -- started to laugh then I saw I was missing 1976 Durham -- so I'm laughing and thanking :D

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, E Street nation said:

1999-06-03 Palais Omnisports De Paris-Bercy, Paris, France

1995-04-05 Sony Music Studios, New York City, NY

2012-11-15 CenturyLink Center, Omaha, NE

Evening all, 

Would anybody kindly be able to share these shows please?

Good evening ESN!

1995 looks like it has quite a few 'Officially released' material. I don't have it -- and yes it has a few bootleg releases Crystal Cat & E Street Records but I believe that under the rules that we play by it can't be shared here.

As for 2012-11-15 only MP3 those pesky thingys -- :D LOL! -- so of course I too shall benefit from your request :D

Best. Sunshine

EDIT: I was uploading the Paris show but ... bloody Mega sometimes rebels! :D

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sunshine2020 said:

Good evening ESN!

1995 looks like it has quite a few 'Officially released' material. I don't have it -- and yes it has a few bootleg releases Crystal Cat & E Street Records but I believe that under the rules that we play by it can't be shared here.

As for 2012-11-15 only MP3 those pesky thingys -- :D LOL! -- so of course I too shall benefit from your request :D

Best. Sunshine

Ahhhhhhh that makes sense! Apologies, another MP3 for sunshines bin!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good evening ESN!

1995 looks like it has quite a few 'Officially released' material. I don't have it -- and yes it has a few bootleg releases Crystal Cat & E Street Records but I believe that under the rules that we play by it can't be shared here.

As for 2012-11-15 only MP3 those pesky thingys -- :D LOL! -- so of course I too shall benefit from your request :D

Best. Sunshine

Okay, night shift checking in.  Here's the flac on that one. Another mp3 bites the dust! Here's a couple of versions.

2012-11-15 Omaha, NE - Come On and Open All Night (Skybird51-Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/tzIwkZyL#v0bV67uyrI6PCiXm36JY9w

2012-11-15 Omaha, NE (Scottneal5 Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/wuYkiLgR#YoykUrR7SpaHmsQGJQUnYw

  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

It's so quiet -- and I have 30 minutes before my boys need to get out stretch their legs -- anything else on your list?

2008-04-05 HP Pavilion At San Jose, San Jose, CA

2008-02-28 Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, CT

2012-11-30 Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA

Please and thankyou sunshine :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Daisey Jeep said:

It would be cool to be in the company of the select few who only listen to Bruuuuuuuuuce !

Serously everyone else is overrated and life is to short to listen to crap

What I sometimes told before on this forum (not the way I will tell it now):

Well in 1996 I got so fed up with it (audience tapes with mediocre and also sometimes even horrible sound quality, new shows not really offering something new, unheard anymore) I lost interest, stopped with tape trading and became a sort of 'casual fan'  from 1996 until 2002. Almost no listening to Bruce in those years, with the obvious exception of Tracks (of course). Occassionally I dug out a few cassettetapes to feel the magic of Bruce live music again.

Finally, it was the Rising album which got me back in.:)

This all not a bad thing, there is so much other great music out there.

So do not say I did not warn you all. Maybe someday you may be get bored with Bruce...:D

 

  • Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Twink said:

Okay, night shift checking in.  Here's the flac on that one. Another mp3 bites the dust! Here's a couple of versions.

2012-11-15 Omaha, NE - Come On and Open All Night (Skybird51-Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/tzIwkZyL#v0bV67uyrI6PCiXm36JY9w

2012-11-15 Omaha, NE (Scottneal5 Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/wuYkiLgR#YoykUrR7SpaHmsQGJQUnYw

YAY Twink! I step away for a moment to put drops in my eye and you appear! Wonderful to see your avatar! Thank you -- more pesky thingys to the dustbin :D

  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Twink said:

Okay, night shift checking in.  Here's the flac on that one. Another mp3 bites the dust! Here's a couple of versions.

2012-11-15 Omaha, NE - Come On and Open All Night (Skybird51-Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/tzIwkZyL#v0bV67uyrI6PCiXm36JY9w

2012-11-15 Omaha, NE (Scottneal5 Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/wuYkiLgR#YoykUrR7SpaHmsQGJQUnYw

Thanks twink!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Lampi said:

What I sometimes told before on this forum (not the way I will tell it now):

Well in 1996 I got so fed up with it (audience tapes with mediocre and also sometimes even horrible sound quality, new shows not really offering something new, unheard anymore) I lost interest, stopped with tape trading and became a sort of 'casual fan'  from 1996 until 2002. Almost no listening to Bruce in those years, with the obvious exception of Tracks (of course). Occassionally I dug out a few cassettetapes to feel the magic of Bruce live music again.

Finally, it was the Rising album which got me back in.:)

This all not a bad thing, there is so much other great music out there.

So do not say I did not warn you all. Maybe someday you may be get bored with Bruce...:D

 

Just not possible. If you get tired of one type of Bruce music, there are several others to fill in with! Not to mention different tours, different decades, different versions, outtakes... 

  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Bruuuuce! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

2008-04-05 HP Pavilion At San Jose, San Jose, CA

2008-02-28 Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, CT

2012-11-30 Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA

Please and thankyou sunshine :D

Good evening ESN!

OK -- I'm moving from hard drive to Mega but it is slow going: uploading 4 versions 2008-04-05, 2008-02-28 & 2012-11-30 and lots of wiggle room for Mega to un-co-operate! -- LOL!!

Hopefully will upload within the hour.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Twink said:

Just not possible. If you get tired of one type of Bruce music, there are several others to fill in with! Not to mention different tours, different decades, different versions, outtakes... 

That's now, when you can get (almost) everything you want with a few mouseclicks and can also find all types of rare stuff, collectable vinyl singles, etc., on sale on the internet (Ebay etc.).

I was talking about 1996, pre-internet, pre-Archive Series, pre-all tours post Joad Tour, and with available outtakes only those which were circulating on bootlegs (pre-Lost Masters too).

I guess you also got the tongue-in-cheek part in my post, part in general and part directed @Daisey Jeep; after all, 1996 was pre-banjo band too. (and pre-Mr. Morello...:ph34r:).

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good evening ESN!

OK -- I'm moving from hard drive to Mega but it is slow going: uploading 4 versions 2008-04-05, 2008-02-28 & 2012-11-30 and lots of wiggle room for Mega to un-co-operate! -- LOL!!

Hopefully will upload within the hour.

Sunshine seen as tho you are our resident magic expert.. which version would you say you prefer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, burgessliam22 said:

Hey everyone, does anyone have links to these 4 shows? Feels like ones I should already have had lol

1984-11-19 Kemper Arena, MO

1984-7-23 Toronto, CNE Grandstand 

1984-7-24 Toronto, CNE Grandstand 

1984-12-11 Rupp Arena, KY 

Thanks in advance! 

Good evening Burgessliam!

I'm heading out and can check when I return ... hopefully I can help you and if I unfortunately can not The Day Shift will see your post and hopefully someone can help.

Best. Sunshine

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lampi said:

That's now, when you can get (almost) everything you want with a few mouseclicks and can also find all types of rare stuff, collectable vinyl singles, etc., on sale on the internet (Ebay etc.).

I was talking about 1996, pre-internet, pre-Archive Series, pre-all tours post Joad Tour, and with available outtakes only those which were circulating on bootlegs (pre-Lost Masters too).

I guess you also got the tongue-in-cheek part in my post, part in general and part directed @Daisey Jeep; after all, 1996 was pre-banjo band too. (and pre-Mr. Morello...:ph34r:).

Im hoping when we get tracks 2 the banjo stuff is one its own disk (i can cope with 1 out of 6 ;)

In exchange for Electric Nebraska when we get the Nebraska box ....maybe that's the surprise Bruce talked about the other day ....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...