Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, RamiroArgentina said:

Hi guys, how are you? I hope you are well ... I was looking for transfers, there are only three

1984-11-16 Ames (mjk5510 transfer)

1984-11-16 Ames (Hobbes4444 / hrubesh)

1985-06-15 Frankfurt (Frankfurt 1985) (Zion)

I've only got 1984-06-15, not the other 2.

Will load later once my big mega runs have finished,unless someone else can do it before then....

  • Hug 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, RamiroArgentina said:

Hi guys, how are you? I hope you are well ... I was looking for transfers, there are only three

1984-11-16 Ames (mjk5510 transfer)

1984-11-16 Ames (Hobbes4444 / hrubesh)

1985-06-15 Frankfurt (Frankfurt 1985) (Zion)

I have 1984-11-16 Ames mjk5510 1st gen tape transfer.  Is that the one you want?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, E Street nation said:

2005-07-23 Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA

1978-08-22 Madison Square Garden, New York City, NY

1981-05-11 City Hall, Newcastle, England

1977-03-24 Music Hall, Boston, MA

Afternoon.. few more for you lovely people.. don't fight for the right to upload :P

Hi,

https://mega.nz/folder/tQo0CTZK#2WxLFGkPGLcDFSCJJ5CzqA     2005-07-23 atlanta - flac

the others, only mp3, sorry

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, RamiroArgentina said:

Hi guys, how are you? I hope you are well ... I was looking for transfers, there are only three

1984-11-16 Ames (mjk5510 transfer)

1984-11-16 Ames (Hobbes4444 / hrubesh)

1985-06-15 Frankfurt (Frankfurt 1985) (Zion)

Hi @Born To Rock!

Do you have the 1984-11-16 Ames (Hobbes4444 / hrubesh) for @RamiroArgentina ?

I think @amber438 said she could share the mjk5510 version

Thanks 

ESN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, E Street nation said:

2005-07-23 Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA

1978-08-22 Madison Square Garden, New York City, NY

1981-05-11 City Hall, Newcastle, England

1977-03-24 Music Hall, Boston, MA

Afternoon.. few more for you lovely people.. don't fight for the right to upload :P

Hi ESN

sorry, can’t run any loads tonight, but if you want flacs I can do these in the morning?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks guys!! @amber438 @E Street nation 

@mickb no problem i'll wait.....I appreciate your help ;)

Let me know if any have the transfer 1984-11-16 Ames (Hobbes4444 / hrubesh) if someone does not have it, I will have to wait but there is no problem 

have a good end to the day guys!!! :lol:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, E Street nation said:

I will load now!

1988-09-06 Budapest HUN (JerseyBoy0303 Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/R7wlTZgI#dGB6VyM4w2pvkPxMEK7diQ

Enjoy! 

I have a question, is this another transfer from Budapest or is it the one I requested? I ask why they have different artwork. Likewise, it sounds pretty good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Born To Rock said:

Hi @Born To Rock!

Do you have the 1984-11-16 Ames (Hobbes4444 / hrubesh) for @RamiroArgentina ?

I think @amber438 said she could share the mjk5510 version

Thanks 

 

@RamiroArgentina Here it is in Flac

1984-11-16 Ames, IA (DAT Clone Remaster) (Hobbes4444 Transfer-hrubesh Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/IVxEBJTJ#BAFwubUOal7GWAn7hNC4uA

Enjoy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, cowboyofthesea said:

Hi,

https://mega.nz/folder/tQo0CTZK#2WxLFGkPGLcDFSCJJ5CzqA     2005-07-23 atlanta - flac

the others, only mp3, sorry

 

I have in MP3 form the 78 madison square garden show and I think the boston show from 77. If not uploaded when i get home from work I'll upload what i have. I dont know who mixed them either but decent quality for an MP3. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/19/2021 at 6:32 PM, sunshine2020 said:

Good evening Davide --

I have 3 versions -- unfortunately I haven't yet listened to all three to have an opinion.  I'll post all three for you.

 

2012-06-10 Stadio Artemio Franchi Florence, Italy (biccio59)

https://mega.nz/folder/Cn5igDQZ#_v-rteReWUU2KpUPvrinJw

Enjoy! :D

And to all a good night :D

 

My God, this Biccio version is incredible!  The instruments and vocals...fantastic!  Ultimate crowd...what a recording.  Gotta track down more from Biccio?  Any history on this taper?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, davide2002 said:

My God, this Biccio version is incredible!  The instruments and vocals...fantastic!  Ultimate crowd...what a recording.  Gotta track down more from Biccio?  Any history on this taper?

Hi,

I can't tell you anything about the taper, but just done a search of my libs, see below:

 

biccio.PNG

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning everybody,

just one request more, could someone kindly upload :

London 1996-04-17

i had the bad surprise to find out that my copy not only is mp3 but also is missing Sinaloa Cowboy ...:wacko::wacko:

Thanks in advance for help and have a good day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Hondos said:

Good morning everybody,

just one request more, could someone kindly upload :

London 1996-04-17

i had the bad surprise to find out that my copy not only is mp3 but also is missing Sinaloa Cowboy ...:wacko::wacko:

Thanks in advance for help and have a good day.

Hi,

Yes, there's 2 versions of this in circulation, one is missing 'Sinaloa Cowboys', the other (Essexboy) is complete.

Unfortunately I don't have that version, maybe @Born To Rockcould very kindly help here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi,

Yes, there's 2 versions of this in circulation, one is missing 'Sinaloa Cowboys', the other (Essexboy) is complete.

Unfortunately I don't have that version, maybe @Born To Rockcould very kindly help here?

I have Essexboy and will upload!

In Flac

1996-04-17 London, England (Essexboy Version) 

https://mega.nz/folder/0ZwihB5L#AVXNY4CZgeSu2nm7kIAhfQ

Enjoy!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

Could you please upload the following:

1988-06-15

1997-05-26

2008-07-19

Thanks in advance.

Hi chevy,

happy to do so this afternoon. I've go a huge mega load running since last night, still about 3 hrs left to run, when it's done I can do this (as well as @E Street nationrequests from yesterday).

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mickb said:

Hi,

I can't tell you anything about the taper, but just done a search of my libs, see below:

 

biccio.PNG

Uuuuh, any chance for a upload of the 1997-05-25 Paris show? Pretty pleeeease :rolleyes:

Went to this amazing show

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi chevy,

happy to do so this afternoon. I've go a huge mega load running since last night, still about 3 hrs left to run, when it's done I can do this (as well as @E Street nationrequests from yesterday).

Hi chevy,

Found one still in Mega:

2008-07-19 Barcelona, SPA (Master Edirol - biccio59 Master Series)

https://mega.nz/folder/mMwwDDST#Fu8456ujFNe3dfVt6mMFpw

enjoy!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, mickb said:

I think @Born To Rock& I have just become redundant with all these new uploaders....

Maybe we should talk about Neil while we leave the rest of you to get on with things :P

Please... enough about Neil... ...and I'm Canadian!

Great, great song writer to be sure. Hall of Fame writer... but the guy is a train wreck when he picks up an electric guitar... ...and it took him 5, yes five, years to sue Donald Trump for using 'Rockin' In The Free World' without permission. Why? More interest in cash and personal image than anything else.

Couldn't we have more Darkness boots posted instead of Neil & Metallica talk?

Kudos to all of the new posters, super kudos to the usual suspect core posters and last but not least, to the Italians for their lung busting concert duets with Bruce... 

Ah one, two, three four!...

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Born To Rock said:

@RamiroArgentina Here it is in Flac

1984-11-16 Ames, IA (DAT Clone Remaster) (Hobbes4444 Transfer-hrubesh Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/IVxEBJTJ#BAFwubUOal7GWAn7hNC4uA

Enjoy!

Hello

Thank you very much for this hrubesh edit.

An interesting hrubesh transfer would be

https://www.springsteenlyrics.com/bootlegs.php?item=6397&category=aud_live1988&page=2

But unfortunately I think these tapes are not available to share. What I don't understand is why this web shows this version.

Regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...