Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

@davide2002

AND: Of course everyone :D:D:D

Good afternoon Davide!

Thanks for your patience. OK the first shows are from the European Leg of The Magic Tour. I'm uploading by date not preference. These were the first shows I fell in love with ... my iPhone says Arnhem is my favourite: the most plays but it was also the first show I obtained. I was at the London show and it was amazing! And the Milano show is just ... well the audience is so involved as the Italians are known to be! The shows are short compared to the 2008 shows. Patti Scalfia is present on this leg of the tour and I believe the layering her voice provides is sorely missed during the next leg. More to come ...

Here:

2007-11-28 DatchForum Milan Italy Milano Magic Night (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/6yYUjLQQ#-ET3ZgTxqKVSqZAHVkVOEw

2007-12-01  Gelredome Arnhem Netherlands - Arnhem Magic Nights (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/CzRkHRSZ#_WW-nX_4AyyGCl11L6hQOA

2007-12-10 Globen Arena Stockholm Sweden - Stockholm Magic Night (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/76QS0D5L#zopDPqwFvQPX_7vxtiBbww

2007-12-19 O2 Arena London UK - London Magic Night (Crystal Cat)

https://mega.nz/folder/iqhkQaKJ#BUWixaMNAieL6w1ewOFlnw

Enjoy! :D

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, zzcoolness said:

Make sure if you ever seed torrents you cap the upload amount.

Best recommendation: it maybe slow but if you are on a windows laptop, set a data limit for whatever browser you use to download

Noted, thank you. I blitz downloaded a TON of stuff. So I'll pace myself. Or... up my wifi data. I think there latter will be the solution

8 minutes ago, Jerseyboy84 said:

Noted, thank you. I blitz downloaded a TON of stuff. So I'll pace myself. Or... up my wifi data. I think there latter will be the solution

Good good feed that passion, let it flow........... give in to it.........

And u still need at least 2 of these;

image.thumb.png.00a757b30f3750350c394c5cc1e4c9af.png

And unlimited downloads with at least 200mb speed

Do it..  hehe...........xx

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

I'm looking to getting a 8tb backup drive in a bit. Actually ran out of space on my 1tb backup drive that I've had for ages

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

24 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

Storage I'm good right now... fir now. I want to get the 1TB SD card for my phone. I jumped 100 gigs in about two weeks. But yes, this is the way...Mando. hahahaha

1 minute ago, chevy396 said:

The best harddrives in my humble opinion.

Have had a couple of really annoying experinces with Seagate harddrives in my career.

My seagate crashed and burned with 2000+ shows with it.

I like WD and bought a 5 tera small Lacie for $119 USA

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, sunshine2020 said:

My seagate crashed and burned with 2000+ shows with it.

I like WD and bought a 5 tera small Lacie for $119 USA

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? I'd turn into a crazy man if that happened. I have a few backups. Another may be need

WD for me all the way - got an 8TB just before Xmas in the UK for £140. Sadly, now it's £170, but had horrible experiences with Seagates.

A few years back, when I stupidly didn't have a back-up, I lost all my Springsteen boots, & had to pay a recovery company a large sum of money for them to recover the contents.....:(

never again, learnt my lesson the hard way .

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jerseyboy84 said:

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? I'd turn into a crazy man if that happened. I have a few backups. Another may be need

I was so pissed off -- and I survived .. built the collection back up by way of sugarmegs and my brothers and now Mickb and this community :D And when I get back to work full time I'll invest in another one for back up. And until then I'll do the best I can with what I have :D -- too many mouths to feed before 'hobby'. :D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

Did they then in fact recover everything for you from that drive, or just bits and pieces ?

Were they their money worth - asked differently ?

they got everything back - at a price which I could have bought 48TB of WD drives :(

Was it worth the money? Hundreds of man-hours collection, so on that basis - yes.

• Sad 2

54 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

I was so pissed off -- and I survived .. built the collection back up by way of sugarmegs and my brothers and now Mickb and this community :D And when I get back to work full time I'll invest in another one for back up. And until then I'll do the best I can with what I have :D -- too many mouths to feed before 'hobby'. :D

I cant even imagine it. I'd turn into a crazy man if my stuff was wiped. I was going to put my work email on my phone, I'm salary so "always on the clock". There was a part you had to agree with that said the company had the right to factory wipe your device if they so choose....ummm f@#$ no!

9 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

Could you please explain ?

The company could erase your working hours if they wanted to  ... Or ??

No no. They could wipe my device clean if they wanted to because I was going to be essentially using their firewall. So I quickly said no. I was on a company trip last year and i wanted to see my work emails quick while i away and I dont have a company provided phone. So I was like well who cares just have the email. but it was more. If they want me to check and see email when I'm not there. Give me a phone. Otherwise, I'm there 11pm to 7am. Peace out

7 minutes ago, Jerseyboy84 said:

No no. They could wipe my device clean if they wanted to because I was going to be essentially using their firewall. So I quickly said no. I was on a company trip last year and i wanted to see my work emails quick while i away and I dont have a company provided phone. So I was like well who cares just have the email. but it was more. If they want me to check and see email when I'm not there. Give me a phone. Otherwise, I'm there 11pm to 7am. Peace out

Bruce bootleg “hobby” is 24/7 - no time for anything else, if u work then me thinks u not taking this Bruce bootleg business seriously, hehe xx

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, This is The Way said:

Bruce bootleg “hobby” is 24/7 - no time for anything else, if u work then me thinks u not taking this Bruce bootleg business seriously, hehe xx

While at work I have 3 tabs open. One for my payroll, one for my production line, the other is this. I can't download there but I can be on here and note what I want to download. I'm all in. How many copies of Born to run, I'm on fire, long walk home do I need. All of it. Hahaha this site is like the official site release friday but everyday, I love it. I'm in. Hahahaha

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Jerseyboy84 said:

While at work I have 3 tabs open. One for my payroll, one for my production line, the other is this. I can't download there but I can be on here and note what I want to download. I'm all in. How many copies of Born to run, I'm on fire, long walk home do I need. All of it. Hahaha this site is like the official site release friday but everyday, I love it. I'm in. Hahahaha

In deeeeeeep......

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, This is The Way said:

Please note this is not an official endorsement for this product, other hard drives are available.

phew, litigation avoided

personally im a WD user

WD40 baby xx

1 minute ago, This is The Way said:

Please note this is not an official endorsement for this product, other hard drives are available.

phew, litigation avoided

personally im a WD user

WD40 baby xx

You sound like the BBC :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Is this a SPRINGSTEEN BOOTLEG sharing site or what??? :D

Post requests and shares people!!!!

Let's feed the beast!

:D:D:D

@mickb -- I would tell to many you're IT! :D:D:D

If you insist!!

2008-04-23 Amway Arena, Orlando, FL (ive checked bruce base.. and it says 1 song was released on the magic EP.. is this allowed to be shared?)

2005-08-11 KeyArena At Seattle Center, Seattle, WA

2013-09-18 Espaço Das Américas, São Paulo, Brazil

2005-07-14 Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON

1992-07-31 Brendan Byrne Arena, East Rutherford, NJ

Please and thank you! :)

• Haha 1