Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

2 minutes ago, cowboyofthesea said:

i have that book too! It has the pages unglued from use even if it was Playboy! 

Another great one is Backstreets. The man and his music by Charles Cross with an incredible list of outtakes 

which at the time drove me mad by the need to have them all :D

Happy days. Totally agree 

Your copy sounds exactly like mine, pages coming loose, interspersed with loose-leaf A4 sheets with scribbles,lists, notes, etc :)

Also love the Charles Cross book, fortunately in much better shape!

• Haha 2
  • Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mickb

• Twink

• sunshine2020

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a new box set for your enjoyment the first two shows I ever recorded - LA 1984-11-02 and 1984-11-04 Each remastered with great skill and tender love by hrubesh, working from transfers of th

Good morning! Here's a "Sunday surprise" for your enjoyment. Hrubesh used the wav files from my 1985-09-01 release and applied his skills to improve the sound. When I listened to his finished pro

Okay time to finish off 1978! Then we'll move on to The River... 1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI  1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI (Buckshot) (Incomplete Tape) https://mega.nz/folder/NrwTUQiD#V6oa33ipkY

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Arjan said:

Yeah, remember that one too. Those outtakes, maybe tracks 2?

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

• Love Love Love! 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1
El 8/10/2020 a las 5:36, NYC74 dijo:

Aquí están los dos: enlaces válidos durante 7 días. Disfrutar

2012-05-13 Estadio Olimpico de la Cartuja, Sevilla, ESP (Burnin 'Down The Clock - Godfatherecords)
https://we.tl/t-Me1fN6sGdT
2012-06-07 Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Milán, ITA (La promesa italiana - Godfatherecords)
https://we.tl/t-ZKmliaagSs

Hola, lo puedes volver a subir el Burnin' Down The Colck? Gracias.

21 hours ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good evening Krog!

Uploading now!

Hold Please for 31st show only and The Day Shift will read your post and hopefully be able to help you.

2008-07-31 Giants Stadium East Rutherford NJ Giants Stadium 2008 #3 (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/WiYyhbpA#QfGD4ORvx7ptJ_gpqeVmYA

Enjoy! :D

Upon doing some research,  this was the same copy of 7/31/08 I had already.

While it's listenable, are there any other tapes out there? If not I'll gladly hold on to this. This is from BB...

Audience tapes (bossman284, nyctaper, travitz, JB). A matrix of the bossman284 and nyctaper tapes (ascot47) also circulates as well as a DVD (NYC Bitch Committee).

Anyone got any of those? If not, thank you for the help!

10 minutes ago, Krog2187 said:

Upon doing some research,  this was the same copy of 7/31/08 I had already.

While it's listenable, are there any other tapes out there? If not I'll gladly hold on to this. This is from BB...

Audience tapes (bossman284, nyctaper, travitz, JB). A matrix of the bossman284 and nyctaper tapes (ascot47) also circulates as well as a DVD (NYC Bitch Committee).

Anyone got any of those? If not, thank you for the help!

looking back at a previous post from @bosstrade01 there is 4 recordings..I don't have these but i'm sure others will

Hello @bosstrade01 @mickb how are you?. I totally agree with what they ask for, I knew that at some point I was going to say it. I do not know how to upload transfers by this means and I do not have a paid account in MEGA or elsewhere. Because it is paid in dollars, and the economy of Argentina is a disaster that the dollar here is very expensive. Our currency practically no longer exists. In the future I plan to leave this country and be able to go to Europe and have a better life without so much taxes. If it were up to me, I would upload the requests of the boys all the time, because I really enjoy this place and it is a hobby for me. But if they don't want to upload the transfers because I don't help with the requests, it seems fair or reasonable. No problem with that, I won't get mad. Thank you very much, and have a good day.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RamiroArgentina said:

Hello @bosstrade01 @mickb how are you?. I totally agree with what they ask for, I knew that at some point I was going to say it. I do not know how to upload transfers by this means and I do not have a paid account in MEGA or elsewhere. Because it is paid in dollars, and the economy of Argentina is a disaster that the dollar here is very expensive. Our currency practically no longer exists. In the future I plan to leave this country and be able to go to Europe and have a better life without so much taxes. If it were up to me, I would upload the requests of the boys all the time, because I really enjoy this place and it is a hobby for me. But if they don't want to upload the transfers because I don't help with the requests, it seems fair or reasonable. No problem with that, I won't get mad. Thank you very much, and have a good day.

Good evening RamiroArgentina.

I completely understand what you are saying AND a Mega account is free. This free account gives you 50 gigabytes storage for free. I have been reading this board back almost two years and you wrote then you didn't know how -- ask! Everyone here has been very good to you and you seem to be able to ask for music. Ask for help, learn to upload and become a good member of our incredible community.

I have uploaded quickly for you for a long time .... it is time for you to step up and do that kindness to the new people who join. After all in over two years of downloading you have quite the collection!

Best. Sunshine

EDIT: Thank you to everyone who has shared their treasures with me and enjoy to all those who I have passed these treasures onto. :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hola @ sunshine2020

Es verdad. Mi principal problema no es pedir que me enseñen cómo cargar transferencias en este lugar. El problema sería la cuenta MEGA, es cierto que hay una cuenta gratuita de 50 gigabytes. Pero tiene un límite, y luego solo puedes descargar una transferencia (dependiendo de la cantidad o capacidad de la transferencia) cada 5 horas. Por ejemplo, imagina que cuando pido entre 4 o 5 concerts or transfers siempre descargo una y luego tengo que esperar 5 horas para descargar otra transferencia. es algo tedioso y molesto. entonces es imposible ayudar adecuadamente a las personas que realizan.

Quiero dejar en claro que si fuera por mí, ayudaría todo el tiempo. No quiero molestarlo o enojarme conmigo por no contribuir. Pensé que para no molestarlo era para ver qué piden los demás miembros y si es de mi interés poder descargarlo. Sería jugar a la suerte, pero bueno, es mejor que nada.

Abrazo.

It is true. My main problem is not asking to be taught how to load transfers at this location. The problem would be the MEGA account, it is true that there is a free account of 50 gigabytes. But it has a limit, and then you can only download one transfer (depending on the amount or capacity of the transfer) every 5 hours. For example, imagine that when I order between 4 or 5 concerts or transfers I always download one and then I have to wait 5 hours to download another transfer. it is somewhat tedious and annoying. then it is impossible to adequately help the people who perform. I want to make it clear that if it were up to me, it would help all the time. I don't want to upset or get mad at me for not contributing. I thought that in order not to bother him it was to see what the other members are asking for and if it is in my interest to be able to download it. It would be playing luck, but hey, it's better than nothing. Hug.

@RamiroArgentina

I am unclear why you would post this for me in the 'Misheard Lyrics' board!

And I'm sorry what you stated is only partially true! There is a way around the limit on the transfer ... and if you ask and want to be involved someone will be happy to teach you. Your response has many excuses. I do not pay for my Mega account and I still upload 10+ shows a day and still download. It seems to me that you are only interested in taking -- Yes 2 Years of Taking -- and do not want to be  'inconvenienced' or wait or find it tedious or your time invested in anyone other than yourself. Which goes against the nature that created this space.

So tell me Ramiro why should I spend my time on you? -- when you think I am not worth your time?  Seems you've taken a lot of time from everyone here.

I will no longer add to your HUGE COLLECTION!

EDIT: sales people are very sensitive to time ....

@mickb@bosstrade01

• Like 5

Good Morning Folks,

Hope all are safe & well?

Does anyone have a copy of this please?

2005-11-21 Trenton NJ Some Of You May' (Reason To Believe) (Samuez)

Many thanks!

• Hug 1
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, RamiroArgentina said:

@RamiroArgentina I prefer wetransfer. It's free for a transfer limit of 2 GB.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mickb said:

Good Morning Folks,

Many thanks!

Sorry, this beauty is also missing on my HD... B)

• Sad 1
16 minutes ago, mickb said:

Good Morning Folks,

Many thanks!

I'm sorry Mick, I do not have it either. I have a few shows I'm going to upload when I get home from work today. a BTR show, 2 Darkness shows, a BITUSA show, and a reunion show. Unfortunately they're MP3s. But in the spirit of sharing I'm going to. I figure I'll also share some that have been shared to me here so new comers can download as well. None of what I mentioned did I get from here. Hope all's well everyone.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, sunshine2020 said:

Hola @ sunshine2020

Es verdad. Mi principal problema no es pedir que me enseñen cómo cargar transferencias en este lugar. El problema sería la cuenta MEGA, es cierto que hay una cuenta gratuita de 50 gigabytes. Pero tiene un límite, y luego solo puedes descargar una transferencia (dependiendo de la cantidad o capacidad de la transferencia) cada 5 horas. Por ejemplo, imagina que cuando pido entre 4 o 5 concerts or transfers siempre descargo una y luego tengo que esperar 5 horas para descargar otra transferencia. es algo tedioso y molesto. entonces es imposible ayudar adecuadamente a las personas que realizan.

Quiero dejar en claro que si fuera por mí, ayudaría todo el tiempo. No quiero molestarlo o enojarme conmigo por no contribuir. Pensé que para no molestarlo era para ver qué piden los demás miembros y si es de mi interés poder descargarlo. Sería jugar a la suerte, pero bueno, es mejor que nada.

Abrazo.

It is true. My main problem is not asking to be taught how to load transfers at this location. The problem would be the MEGA account, it is true that there is a free account of 50 gigabytes. But it has a limit, and then you can only download one transfer (depending on the amount or capacity of the transfer) every 5 hours. For example, imagine that when I order between 4 or 5 concerts or transfers I always download one and then I have to wait 5 hours to download another transfer. it is somewhat tedious and annoying. then it is impossible to adequately help the people who perform. I want to make it clear that if it were up to me, it would help all the time. I don't want to upset or get mad at me for not contributing. I thought that in order not to bother him it was to see what the other members are asking for and if it is in my interest to be able to download it. It would be playing luck, but hey, it's better than nothing. Hug.

@RamiroArgentina

I am unclear why you would post this for me in the 'Misheard Lyrics' board!

And I'm sorry what you stated is only partially true! There is a way around the limit on the transfer ... and if you ask and want to be involved someone will be happy to teach you. Your response has many excuses. I do not pay for my Mega account and I still upload 10+ shows a day and still download. It seems to me that you are only interested in taking -- Yes 2 Years of Taking -- and do not want to be  'inconvenienced' or wait or find it tedious or your time invested in anyone other than yourself. Which goes against the nature that created this space.

So tell me Ramiro why should I spend my time on you? -- when you think I am not worth your time?  Seems you've taken a lot of time from everyone here.

I will no longer add to your HUGE COLLECTION!

EDIT: sales people are very sensitive to time ....

@mickb@bosstrade01

Ramiro

The only issue I had with MEGA was it didn't work well on my phone to upload. PC is better. If you need help people will help. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mickb said:

Good Morning Folks,

Many thanks!

I will upload!!

Edit: Sorry I only have the master from Samuez!

8 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

I will upload!!

Edit: Sorry I only have the master from Samuez!

Thank You, Thank You!

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, RamiroArgentina said:

Try www.wetransfer.com

You can upload for free and the upload is there for a week. 

• Like 2

@RamiroArgentina I too use the free Mega account. If the quota is a problem and you like to download many more at once then use a free vpn service. This gets round the mega quota ;)

Or as others have said use WeTransfer or SendGB.

Give a little, take a lot :) everyone wins

• Like 5

Wouldn't it be easier to say to everyone you get your first request for free but after that you need to start sharing. That way no one is singled out and the others who are making multiple requests and there are plenty of them are also covered. It's easy to check a members past activity especially when so many of those multiple requesters don't actually post in any other part of the forum. You can get at least 500gb of free permanent storage across the net if you work it properly.