Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

Hi,

Would anyone have this please?

1974-03-09-10 - Liberty Hall, Houston, TX (Greetings From Liberty Hall TX, (Wonderland Records)

thanks!

2 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi,

1974-03-09-10 - Liberty Hall, Houston, TX (Greetings From Liberty Hall TX, (Wonderland Records)

thanks!

Sure.

I upload for you and all the others!!!

Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi,

thanks!

I have this version:

1974-03-09 KLOL-FM Radio Studio Houston Texas The Lost Radio Show

1974-03-10 Liberty Hall Houston, TX - Greetings From Liberty Hall Texas (Wonderland - Silvers)

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Well spoken Mick! It must never come to the point where we are so violently hostile and insulting because of a hobby. That can never be the goal of such a community. Regardless of the reason you get angry. But it must never end like this!

foreveryoung

Ok so let's build a community but seriously. Regardless of the mistakes of each one, and that the thought and action is to help.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

I have this version:

1974-03-10 Liberty Hall Houston, TX - Greetings From Liberty Hall Texas (Wonderland - Silvers)

& I have these, if anyone is interested?

image.png.b9cede19439211cedfb999d67421f7a0.png

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

I have this version:

Please could you share the top version 

1 minute ago, sunshine2020 said:

I'm sooo blonde!

The version I have includes both shows -- Uploading now!

1974-03-09 & 10 Liberty Hall Houston, TX - Greetings From Liberty Hall Texas (Wonderland - Silvers)

I'm uploading that with my group of 6, but 2 copies won't hurt :D

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sunshine2020 said:

Your's is marked hrubesh -- mine is just the company release?

In 1974-03-10 Liberty Hall,Tx:

Title: Bruce Springsteen - 9th and 10th March 1974 - "Greetings From Liberty
Hall Tx" (Wonderland Records - Silvers)

Ok, just managed to confuse everyone by requesting one I already have - sorry folks!

The one I have called 1974-03-10 Liberty Hall,Tx is actually what @foreveryounghas just kindly loaded.

I hang my head :P

• Haha 2

Just now, mickb said:

Ok, just managed to confuse everyone by requesting one I already have - sorry folks!

The one I have called 1974-03-10 Liberty Hall,Tx is actually what @foreveryounghas just kindly loaded.

I hang my head :P

No don't -- you've been hanging with me -- so you were just having a: next to a blonde blonde moment!

:D:D:D

• Haha 1

ok, I've loaded these flacs into a single folder, you can pick & choose as you prefer:

image.png.e3bfa10afd08b6a6888ce2c62194f615.png

As explained above, the folder named:

1974-03-10 Liberty Hall,Tx contains 1974-03-09-10 Houston 'Greetings From Liberty Hall Tx' (Wonderland Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/rBxEmLAI#HZ6qYTx_Pj3Hc_Zn3xfruQ

Enjoy!

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, thundercrack83 said:

Hello, everyone! Shooting for some more 1999 shows today, if possible...

1999.09.01 WASHINGTON, DC

1999.09.03 WASHINGTON, DC

1999.09.27 CHICAGO, IL

1999.10.17 LOS ANGELES, CA

1999.10.25 OAKLAND, CA

Thank you!

Good morning Thundercrack!

Here's the deal: I have all the shows you requested and will share all versions (3 per show) BUT I can't upload all at once, and I need to delete shows already in Mega to make room for this request. If you want 1 version for show I can do that in the next few hours. Your pick let me know.

And one more thing to note: most of the 1999 run have multiple versions so best to ask for less shows each time to get all the versions. (example you requested 5 shows mutliply that by 3) :D

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good morning Thundercrack!

Here's the deal: I have all the shows you requested and will share all versions (3 per show) BUT I can't upload all at once, and I need to delete shows already in Mega to make room for this request. If you want 1 version for show I can do that in the next few hours. Your pick let me know.

And one more thing to note: most of the 1999 run have multiple versions so best to ask for less shows each time to get all the versions. (example you requested 5 shows mutliply that by 3) :D

Thanks, @sunshine2020! I only need one version of each show, whichever one is easiest for you! I appreciate it!

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

Just now, thundercrack83 said:

Thanks, @sunshine2020! I only need one version of each show, whichever one is easiest for you! I appreciate it!

OK -- then I'll start uploading! They are all easy -- just time and space in Mega ... I'm not sure which version is the best so I'll upload and if you decide to try another just let me know and I'm happy to share. :D

• Thanks 1