Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

@E Street nation

Since I uploaded

2003-06-28 San Siro Milan Italy 'Let it Rain' (Godfather) a few weeks back and link is still active, FYI -- I'm going with 2nd Favourite Rising show!

2003-10-04 Shea Stadium Flushing NY - The Last Dance [Godfather] Rising Tour Finale

https://mega.nz/folder/zvpkHYQQ#32lWdAFJRkPnNH3awAaZwA

Enjoy!!! :D

Oops -- forgot to share:  I was there!!! Bloody Awesome Show!

(Mega is slow so wait 15 minutes please to download)

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1

Did the entire world just decide to use Wetransfer? The page says my upload will be ready in 583 hours. :lol:

I guess I'll better concentrate on watching a movie right now and then after a good night's sleep try again. :lol:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Breakaway said:

Did the entire world just decide to use Wetransfer? The page says my upload will be ready in 583 hours. :lol:

I guess I'll better concentrate on watching a movie right now and then after a good night's sleep try again. :lol:

OMG!! That was funny! But when you think about it Breakaway most of the world is on some kind of lockdown.

• Hug 1

5 hours ago, RamiroArgentina said:

I'm about to create it, but I have some issues that delayed me. I have the editing programs, the concerts or transfers and the images to have something more illustrative.

Before, I had a channel called "SpringWorld" but they closed it to me due to the policies that YouTube uploaded in 2018.

Now I want to create one that represents this community, so that they know us and make this place known. With active people like you want, who knows how to respect and obviously lovers of Bruce's rock. Therefore, if you want you can choose the name of the channel and if you want to upload something, let me know or we can share the channel. As you guys want ... I leave it to your choice.

Ah yes I remember SpringWorld

I know I'm in the minority but in hindsight The Rising-tour wasn't one of the best tours for me.

However, if I do have the flac (I haven't organized them properly yet), I'll upload the 2002-10-20 Berlin show tomorrow.

That was a solid, strong show. :)

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Hug 1

6 minutes ago, Breakaway said:

I know I'm in the minority but in hindsight The Rising-tour wasn't one of the best tours for me.

However, if I do have the flac (I haven't organized them properly yet), I'll upload the 2002-10-20 Berlin show tomorrow.

That show was great! I love it! And I forgot about it ...

EDIT: LOL!!!! -- it's on my iPhone and of course will be on my list on your board!!!

7 minutes ago, Breakaway said:

Yes, the Berlin show was also amazing for us. Long waiting, good talk before the doors open. Good memories!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Breakaway said:

Well, the end of it, the summer of 2003 GS 1 thru 10, and the finale at Shea, were pretty damn good. Those of us in the NYC area were pretty damn lucky for that.

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 1

1 minute ago, JimCT said:

Well, the end of it, the summer of 2003 GS 1 thru 10, and the finale at Shea, were pretty damn good. Those of us in the NYC area were pretty damn lucky for that.

The Helsinki shows were very special for me since it was Bruce's first time here. I'm one of the few who was beyond ecstatic to get the official release of 2003-06-16. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1

1 minute ago, sunshine2020 said:

Last show of the tour was AWESOME!  We're you there Jim?

The penultimate show was a fantastic one. (Wasn't there but judging by the video and the audio).

• Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

sorry i kno it's probably been asked for a million times but would anybody be able to post the following (in ALAC or MP3 whichever is easier)?

How Nebraska Was Born

Lighting Up The Darkness Sessions

The Definitive River Outtakes

Born To Run Outtakes

Unsatisfied Heart

Rising Tour Compilation

Devils and Dust Tour Compilation

Odds and Sods

Thanks!

1 minute ago, southsideryan said:

sorry i kno it's probably been asked for a million times but would anybody be able to post the following (in ALAC or MP3 whichever is easier)?

How Nebraska Was Born

Born To Run Outtakes

Unsatisfied Heart

Rising Tour Compilation

Odds and Sods

Odds and Sods (Rare & Unreleased Recordings 1972-2005)

https://mega.nz/folder/O7xnwa5Q#j6Gb_j8wNyfaxXMyCbSfNQ

Link courtesy of @sunshine2020 :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, southsideryan said:

How Nebraska Was Born

Born To Run Outtakes

Unsatisfied Heart

Rising Tour Compilation

Odds and Sods

Thanks!

Good evening Southsideryan!

I can help you with most of your list unfortunately both compilations you listed contain 'Officially Released' material and can't be shared here on the board. And I have your selections in FLAC only.

Please let me know if that is OK and I will upload later tonight or first thing in the morning.

• Thanks 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1

Hello friends, something happened to you that most of you will already have but good for those who don't

sorry for my english, it's my first upload in this forum and for contributing things

1975-08-15 the way it was

bottomline  It's fantastic because of his story with Bruce for me

https://mega.nz/folder/gX5ymIYD#wQab4YbRVAcnp5SU0wJQBg

I am currently focused on the darkness tour and btr I think simplifying is better and more enjoyable

• Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Bruuuuce! 1

29 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good evening Southsideryan!

I can help you with most of your list unfortunately both compilations you listed contain 'Officially Released' material and can't be shared here on the board. And I have your selections in FLAC only.

Please let me know if that is OK and I will upload later tonight or first thing in the morning.

ah damn forgot about that. my mistake, and yes if u don't mind! thanks!

• Like 2