Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

Hello everyone, I have a request for Stefano (hrubesh) He would like to have the FLAC version of 1981-02-25 Memphis, TN. It would be very appreciated when someone can share if someone has it. NO sorry, he doesn't want to share his mp3 :P I don't have it either!! Thanks!

1 minute ago, Born To Rock said:

Hello everyone, I have a request for Stefano (hrubesh) He would like to have the FLAC version of 1981-02-25 Memphis, TN. It would be very appreciated when someone can share if someone has it. NO sorry, he doesn't want to share his mp3 :P I don't have it either!! Thanks!

I don't..sorry! However I could place a bet that one man will....you have 1 guess :lol:

2 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

I don't..sorry! However I could place a bet that one man will....you have 1 guess :lol:

I'm very sure he doesn't have it!! :D

2 hours ago, E Street nation said:

Hi has anyone got these please and thanks

Slipping Away

1999-06-17 Weserstadion, Bremen, Germany (soundcheck)

Mais ouis:

1999-06-17 Bremen, Germany - Waitin' On A Soundcheck (Unknown Generation Tape Transfer Zeke)

https://mega.nz/folder/vFoz3IYa#RDH3Zbo-SUZwmEBCoL-axA

Enjoy :)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

16 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

I'm very sure he doesn't have it!! :D

By George, she's right!

(I don't) :(

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, mickb said:

I've realised that maintaining the integrity of checksum files is quite important to some of the folk here. Previously, I've been tagging all my collection with mediamonkey, as this makes it much more 'usable', however this process invalidates the checksum files.

Over the last few days, I've been rebuilding / re-organising my libs, & from now on, any shares I do I will be using the original downloads, & I will only share re-tagged boots where I don't have an alternative.

If I'd listened to the smart ones here (like @Born To Rock) a couple of years back, I could have saved myself a lot of time & effort, but better late than never :)

Good news Mick!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

Have you asked The Great One (aka @bosstrade01)?

• Like 1

But seriously. It's February, and every February I pack all my bruce hdd's up, put them in storage boxes along with all my original discs and don't touch them. And then I wait.

By the end of the month if i've found something else to fill my 1/2hr an evening 'free time' I'll take them all to the tip and finish with this crazy obsession. Why continue?? No new tour, no excitement. Time to be done.

Time to move on, take up a new hobby......................

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, bosstrade01 said:

But seriously. It's February, and every February I pack all my bruce hdd's up, put them in storage boxes along with all my original discs and don't touch them. And then I wait.

By the end of the month if i've found something else to fill my 1/2hr an evening 'free time' I'll take them all to the tip and finish with this crazy obsession. Why continue?? No new tour, no excitement. Time to be done.

Time to move on, take up a new hobby......................

I hear basket-weaving is great fun, & i’ll put a skip in my back garden :P

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, bosstrade01 said:

OMG i've learned a new language already. Look how productive not being involved in this hobby is.

I can speak Spanish!!! Who knew. Adiós.......

Habla español, confunde a los demás

9 hours ago, Born To Rock said:

The only claimed audio of memphis is fake. It's made up of St louis and a few bits from later shows in LA. See brucebase or at least the old version of brucebase.

27 minutes ago, gotgodonmyside said:

The only claimed audio of memphis is fake. It's made up of St louis and a few bits from later shows in LA. See brucebase or at least the old version of brucebase.

I have read it om BB and Stefano has probably a good reason for this request!