• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mickb

• Twink

• sunshine2020

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a new box set for your enjoyment the first two shows I ever recorded - LA 1984-11-02 and 1984-11-04 Each remastered with great skill and tender love by hrubesh, working from transfers of th

Good morning! Here's a "Sunday surprise" for your enjoyment. Hrubesh used the wav files from my 1985-09-01 release and applied his skills to improve the sound. When I listened to his finished pro

Back to The River - starting 1981... 1981-01-20 Toronto CAN 1981-01-20 Toronto CAN 'Deep Down In The Glove Compartment' (SBD) https://mega.nz/folder/BuxSiLQa#C8EUxauAI5QYS5XOpHJogQ

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

@Jack Davis

But ofcourse instead of replying you could spend time figuring out screenname no # 20973210667 to suck out recordings from this place. Such an arsehole style .... :lol:

jesus dude I'm sorry, I've just joined this and am getting used to using it, I struggle with these kinds of things.

2 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

OK dude... You probably have one or two recordings already to share ??

You are no special newcomer... Everyone is asked to contribute from the beginning B)

is every newcomer called an arsehole too? I have stuff to share, I thought you had to wait for someone to request a show that you had. not everyone is the world is omniscient

@Jack Davis

Good afternoon Jack Davis and welcome to our board!! :D

We started asking newcomers to upload something from their collections while requesting. Our goal is to help you build the most awesome collection ... and since collecting is across so many decades and from so many different places -- it doesn't matter what you share just that you do.

There will always be someone following you down the path and what you share could be precious and what they were seeking!

Best. Sunshine :D

• Hug 1
26 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

@Jack Davis

Good afternoon Jack Davis and welcome to our board!! :D

We started asking newcomers to upload something from their collections while requesting. Our goal is to help you build the most awesome collection ... and since collecting is across so many decades and from so many different places -- it doesn't matter what you share just that you do.

There will always be someone following you down the path and what you share could be precious and what they were seeking!

Best. Sunshine :D

38 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

see this was a much better way of explaining it to someone

• Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

Nope ... Feel special... Share your stuff ... Nobody is entitled to request shows... It's kind of expected from "guests" to bring a gift to the host ... And you actually had me to google a word I didn't know .... That takes precious time as well.... :D

Don't worry man . Everything's cool. Enjoy the stay

see even you don't know everything. glad to know i wasted some of your time :D

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Jack Davis said:

I mean my link was removed so technically I never got what I wanted ya know

:D

And that's not how we roll ... we are sharers ... so Jack Davis step up -- you requested officially released material and one of our young members jumped to help you. It is customary to check BB our Bible before requesting, FYI. 

• Love Love Love! 1
2 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

:D

And that's not how we roll ... we are sharers ... so Jack Davis step up -- you requested officially released material and one of our young members jumped to help you. It is customary to check BB our Bible before requesting, FYI. 

I made a mistake and didn't realise there was some songs of it officially released, I actually asked for the entire show. FYI, if you want people to cooperate with yous you should make sure your pal chevy chase here isn't such a douchebag to newcomers who don't reply to him within five minutes. if I get called an arsehole for no reason, sorry but I ain't gonna co-operate.

• Like 1

Apologies for posting the officialy released material, I had no idea and just wanted to help. I assumed the requester had checked Bruce Base. Please can folk check BB before requesting to avoid this happening to people again.

I am so sorry everyone

• Love Love Love! 1
2 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

Apologies for posting the officialy released material, I had no idea and just wanted to help. I assumed the requester had checked Bruce Base. Please can folk check BB before requesting to avoid this happening to people again.

I am so sorry everyone

Good afternoon ESN!

Thank you so much for rushing to share -- and thank you for removing so quickly! I appreciate it. :D

• Hug 1

I think the mutual understanding around here is that we all share to help others, even if we arent requesting, so we politely ask that folk share and bring the happiness your boot has brought you to others! :) Thanks to all who help out and share here x

• Love Love Love! 1
6 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

I am so sorry everyone

sorry that was my bad completely, I didn't understand what is included in officially released material. I thought that asking for the show in its entirely was okay as it was a bootleg and not an official release. noted for next time, but thanks for being so quick to share. very helpful

• Like 2

Evening all, a couple of requests to help come to terms with england losing to scotland :(

1993-06-26 Madison Square Garden, New York City, NY

1996-12-12 Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN

1997-02-16 Palais Theatre, Melbourne, Australia

Please and thanks :)

• Love Love Love! 1
1 hour ago, E Street nation said:

Evening all, a couple of requests to help come to terms with england losing to scotland :(

1993-06-26 Madison Square Garden, New York City, NY

1996-12-12 Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN

Please and thanks :)

Good afternoon ESN! :D

Uploading 1996 & 1997 picks! Hopefully someone can help with your 1993!

Hold Please! Thanks for your patience!

1996-12-12 Nashville TN - At The Ryman (Tree)

https://mega.nz/folder/z7QCwLLJ#vNv11pyO8nG2LA92gmtnMw

1996-12-12 Nashville Ryman Auditorium TN (DAT Master Clone)

https://mega.nz/folder/amZ0FbiL#JY6kPomZ_igAqKr3eDqLcA

https://mega.nz/folder/ruZgzJyL#3od-pVyupWaskYQTafQhJw

Enjoy!:D

@E Street nation

• Thanks 3
12 minutes ago, Jack Davis said:

Evening, google drive isn't a great format for sharing shows, it usually ends in your drive being closed down :(

We Transfer and MEGA are the preferred formats for sharing around here

many thanks

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, E Street nation said:

Evening, google drive isn't a great format for sharing shows, it usually ends in your drive being closed down :(

We Transfer and MEGA are the preferred formats for sharing around here

many thanks

I will take my bootlegs elsewhere then