Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

My understanding is that Studio sessions are ok, as long as they have no official release. On that basis, I'll load here,

@foreveryoung, this has valid checksum file:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1995-10-28 Mountain View, CA + Studio Outtakes - You Better Not Touch Vol 2 (Crystal Cat Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/idwBTQbT#cpK13vW4Gec46jl4OCGlvQ

Enjoy :)

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Hug 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mickb said:

My understanding is that Studio sessions are ok, as long as they have no official release. On that basis, I'll load here,

@foreveryoung, this has valid checksum file:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1995-10-28 Mountain View, CA + Studio Outtakes - You Better Not Touch Vol 2 (Crystal Cat Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/idwBTQbT#cpK13vW4Gec46jl4OCGlvQ

Enjoy :)

Thanks :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's the complete show if anyone wants it, with the other artists. Note that this was missing checksum (md5) file, so a new one has been created & added:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1995-10-28 Mountain View, CA (calrust-MarkP Transfer) (Complete Show)

https://mega.nz/folder/WIpzyIyZ#LTw6Zr0UDuNgxH3e-YPikQ

Enjoy :)

  • Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finally getting some organization in my lists, I realized I need these shows to complete the BTR tour (for what is supposed to be available anyway), can anyone help?  I checked these against released material, I think they should all be OK.

1975-07-30    Carter Barron Amphitheatre, Washington, DC
1975-08-16    Bottom Line (The), New York City, NY (Late)
1975-08-16    Bottom Line (The), New York City, NY (Early)
1975-12-27    Tower Theater, Upper Darby, Philadelphia, PA
1975-12-30    Tower Theater, Upper Darby, Philadelphia, PA
1976-04-22    Burruss Auditorium, Blacksburg, VA

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Estreet_19 said:

Finally getting some organization in my lists, I realized I need these shows to complete the BTR tour (for what is supposed to be available anyway), can anyone help?  I checked these against released material, I think they should all be OK.

1975-07-30    Carter Barron Amphitheatre, Washington, DC
1975-08-16    Bottom Line (The), New York City, NY (Late)
1975-08-16    Bottom Line (The), New York City, NY (Early)
1975-12-27    Tower Theater, Upper Darby, Philadelphia, PA
1975-12-30    Tower Theater, Upper Darby, Philadelphia, PA
1976-04-22    Burruss Auditorium, Blacksburg, VA

Hi!

I have Washington, the first Philadelphia, and Virginia! I will start uploading now...

  • Like 1
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Estreet_19 said:

Finally getting some organization in my lists, I realized I need these shows to complete the BTR tour (for what is supposed to be available anyway), can anyone help?  I checked these against released material, I think they should all be OK.

1975-07-30    Carter Barron Amphitheatre, Washington, DC
1975-08-16    Bottom Line (The), New York City, NY (Late)
1975-08-16    Bottom Line (The), New York City, NY (Early)
1975-12-27    Tower Theater, Upper Darby, Philadelphia, PA
1975-12-30    Tower Theater, Upper Darby, Philadelphia, PA
1976-04-22    Burruss Auditorium, Blacksburg, VA

Hi,

Here's the others, however please be aware that for NYC, only boots of the early show exist, Brucebase is your friend :)

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1975-08-16 New York City, NY - Early Show I Was A Thriller Revisited) (Kivak-Fanatic Records Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/rJpX2CZB#D3vQ5wwxcU-3OehBisD5Ng

1975-12-30 Philadelphia, PA - Prodigal Son Goes To Tower (Prodigal Son Remster ED Skiaky Reels)

https://mega.nz/folder/mFgXwQJA#-61kUn9lkxeFXi3eYlTf-g

Enjoy :)

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here you go! :)

 

1975-07-30 Washington DC

https://mega.nz/folder/6sY3QCob#_5tkNRh9Vw4IfGqM4ACjAg

1975-12-27 Philadelphia, PA - Back in Philadelphia (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/a0BVSSoZ#MsYmR-KJjnmoeofAHFx7jg

1976-04-22 Burruss Auditorium, Virginia Tech University, Blacksburg, VA

https://mega.nz/folder/S9AFlASI#q5KuzrQLLqGUsbxiCqnSTw

 

  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry, I'm looking for another show that strangely enough is missing the checksums and also the song "Stand On It". I am looking for the unchanged data as it was first traded.

It's about this show:

Bruce Springsteen 1999-07-15 East Rutherford 'Meadowlands Opening Night'

I know this show was shared not that long ago. But that's not the version I'm looking for...

If anyone can help me, that's would be great.

This is the info-file:

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND
CONTINENTIAL AIRLINES ARENA, EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ
JULY 15, 1999

"MEADOWLANDS, OPENING NIGHT"

CD 1
My Love Will Not let You Down
The Promised Land
Two Hearts
Darkness On The Edge Of Town
Darlington County
Mansion On The Hill
The River
Youngstown
Murder Incorporated
Badlands

CD 2
Out In The Street
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Where The Bands Are
Working On The Highway
The Ghost Of Tom Joad
Streets Of Philadelphia
Backstreets
Light Of Day

CD 3
Freehold
Stand On It
Hungry Heart
Born To Run
Bobby Jean
Thunder Road
If I should Fall Behind
Land Of Hope And Dreams


Notes: Opening night! Bruce and the band played a 26 song show to an ecstatic audience,
including the tour premiere of "Freehold" in a five-song first encore. (backstreets.com)


Artwork included.

Enjoy it.

René

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Sorry, I'm looking for another show that strangely enough is missing the checksums and also the song "Stand On It". I am looking for the unchanged data as it was first traded.

It's about this show:

Bruce Springsteen 1999-07-15 East Rutherford 'Meadowlands Opening Night'

I know this show was shared not that long ago. But that's not the version I'm looking for...

If anyone can help me, that's would be great.

This is the info-file:

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN & THE E STREET BAND
CONTINENTIAL AIRLINES ARENA, EAST RUTHERFORD, NJ
JULY 15, 1999

"MEADOWLANDS, OPENING NIGHT"

CD 1
My Love Will Not let You Down
The Promised Land
Two Hearts
Darkness On The Edge Of Town
Darlington County
Mansion On The Hill
The River
Youngstown
Murder Incorporated
Badlands

CD 2
Out In The Street
Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
Where The Bands Are
Working On The Highway
The Ghost Of Tom Joad
Streets Of Philadelphia
Backstreets
Light Of Day

CD 3
Freehold
Stand On It
Hungry Heart
Born To Run
Bobby Jean
Thunder Road
If I should Fall Behind
Land Of Hope And Dreams


Notes: Opening night! Bruce and the band played a 26 song show to an ecstatic audience,
including the tour premiere of "Freehold" in a five-song first encore. (backstreets.com)


Artwork included.

Enjoy it.

René

 

Hi,

I've got that version, & it has 'Stand On It', just need to verify checksum......

Looks good, checksum 100%:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1999-07-15 East Rutherford, NJ - Meadowlands Opening Night  

https://mega.nz/folder/HIhRlSAT#Hr0n3ZB60xEacc9TfZvW4g

Enjoy :)

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi,

Here's the others, however please be aware that for NYC, only boots of the early show exist, Brucebase is your friend :)

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1975-08-16 New York City, NY - Early Show I Was A Thriller Revisited) (Kivak-Fanatic Records Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/rJpX2CZB#D3vQ5wwxcU-3OehBisD5Ng

1975-12-30 Philadelphia, PA - Prodigal Son Goes To Tower (Prodigal Son Remster ED Skiaky Reels)

https://mega.nz/folder/mFgXwQJA#-61kUn9lkxeFXi3eYlTf-g

Enjoy :)

Thank you for the shows.  Brucebase is my friend, so now I am confused that my friends are lying to me :) 

I did check availability on Brucebase, and the 1975-08-16 show is not on the list of unavailable shows.  If it is not truly available, I will remove it from my list.

Thanks Again for the shows and the quick turn around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, thundercrack83 said:

Here you go! :)

 

1975-07-30 Washington DC

https://mega.nz/folder/6sY3QCob#_5tkNRh9Vw4IfGqM4ACjAg

1975-12-27 Philadelphia, PA - Back in Philadelphia (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/a0BVSSoZ#MsYmR-KJjnmoeofAHFx7jg

1976-04-22 Burruss Auditorium, Virginia Tech University, Blacksburg, VA

https://mega.nz/folder/S9AFlASI#q5KuzrQLLqGUsbxiCqnSTw

 

Amazing, THANK YOU!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Estreet_19 said:

Thank you for the shows.  Brucebase is my friend, so now I am confused that my friends are lying to me :) 

I did check availability on Brucebase, and the 1975-08-16 show is not on the list of unavailable shows.  If it is not truly available, I will remove it from my list.

Thanks Again for the shows and the quick turn around.

Hi,

No lies, there is no circulating audio for the late show, see here:

http://brucebase.wikidot.com/gig:1975-08-16-bottom-line-new-york-city-ny-late

Hope this helps!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mickb said:

Hi,

No lies, there is no circulating audio for the late show, see here:

http://brucebase.wikidot.com/gig:1975-08-16-bottom-line-new-york-city-ny-late

Hope this helps!

Oh sure look at it from the show standpoint :) I looked at the overall list of shows from the tour and what is non-circulating.  

http://brucebase.wikidot.com/stats:no-circulating-audio

No Worries, and thank you for the heads up!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, thundercrack83 said:

The version I have (MarkP Version) has "Stand on It," but does not have the checksum.

By the way...forgive my ignorance, but what is a checksum? :unsure:

Hi,

A checksum file (with a suffix of .md5) is used to ensure the integrity of the data files in a folder. When the folder is created, a checksum file is then built & gets transferred as part of the folder contents when anyone shares the folder. You can these use the checksum file to ensure that none of the files have been modified or corrupted when moving from one user -> another. If a person modifies the files, say by adding tags, when the checksum verification runs, it knows the file has been altered in some way. For some folk, it's not an issue, for others, they much prefer the checksum to be 100%.

To verify the checksum file, the easiest way is TLH (traders little helper), a free utility you can d/load. You then click on the folder with the md5 file, & it will verify & report any inconsistencies. You can also use this to create the initial md5 file.

Here's a more complete explanation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD5

 

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi,

A checksum file (with a suffix of .md5) is used to ensure the integrity of the data files in a folder. When the folder is created, a checksum file is then built & gets transferred as part of the folder contents when anyone shares the folder. You can these use the checksum file to ensure that none of the files have been modified or corrupted when moving from one user -> another. If a person modifies the files, say by adding tags, when the checksum verification runs, it knows the file has been altered in some way. For some folk, it's not an issue, for others, they much prefer the checksum to be 100%.

To verify the checksum file, the easiest way is TLH (traders little helper), a free utility you can d/load. You then click on the folder with the md5 file, & it will verify & report any inconsistencies. You can also use this to create the initial md5 file.

Here's a more complete explanation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD5

 

Thanks for the explanation! Makes sense to me!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, thundercrack83 said:

Here you go! :)

 

1975-07-30 Washington DC

https://mega.nz/folder/6sY3QCob#_5tkNRh9Vw4IfGqM4ACjAg

1975-12-27 Philadelphia, PA - Back in Philadelphia (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/a0BVSSoZ#MsYmR-KJjnmoeofAHFx7jg

1976-04-22 Burruss Auditorium, Virginia Tech University, Blacksburg, VA

https://mega.nz/folder/S9AFlASI#q5KuzrQLLqGUsbxiCqnSTw

 

Good afternoon Thundercrack!

Explaining my ping changes: I looked at your share and pinged Like: I checked and yes I needed wanted had to have that show! I needed wanted the 2nd share and of course I was missing the third one as well! -- I left the laugh -- and want to add: LOVE LOVE LOVE and thanks!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good afternoon Thundercrack!

Explaining my ping changes: I looked at your share and pinged Like: I checked and yes I needed wanted had to have that show! I needed wanted the 2nd share and of course I was missing the third one as well! -- I left the laugh -- and want to add: LOVE LOVE LOVE and thanks!

Hahahaha! Thanks so much! Hope you enjoy them!

  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi,

I've got that version, & it has 'Stand On It', just need to verify checksum......

Looks good, checksum 100%:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1999-07-15 East Rutherford, NJ - Meadowlands Opening Night  

https://mega.nz/folder/HIhRlSAT#Hr0n3ZB60xEacc9TfZvW4g

Enjoy :)

Great to have you here! Thanks so much for the help...

  • Like 1
  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Hahahaha!! I'm a hobbyist ... in search of a 12 Step!!:D

ok, I'll call you out on this - how hard are you seeking that 12 step to salvation.....? :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good morning Music Lovers!

A random share (by way of my brother who frequents torrents). This is s new Remaster!

1992-10-06 Arco Arena, Sacramento - CA  (Remastered Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/r3YT2KLI#I6YpwYo2mPioZmol7RRklw

Enjoy! :D

Long Live Great Music!

@mickb hope you want need must have!

@E Street nation & because I know you are loving this tour!

And of course to everyone who wants needs must have! -- feed the beast!

EDIT: PLEASE NOTE!!! This is not an authentic Remaster -- as it was not done with the actual Master recording and Ivan had nothing to do with this release! As stated by The Great One / Wise One @bosstrade01 in a later post.

ping @mickb

  • Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good morning Music Lovers!

A random share (by way of my brother who frequents torrents). This is s new Remaster!

1992-10-06 Arco Arena, Sacramento - CA  (Remastered Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/r3YT2KLI#I6YpwYo2mPioZmol7RRklw

Enjoy! :D

Long Live Great Music!

@mickb hope you want need must have!

@E Street nation & because I know you are loving this tour!

And of course to everyone who wants needs must have! -- feed the beast!

oooh nice! - note to self - check Dime more frequently! - many thanks Sunshine :)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...