Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Guest

Recommended Posts

Good Evening Music Lovers! :D

Following @Twink marvellous idea to share versions concerts ... @mickb shared a new version from The Magic Tour in Italy ... so here's more:

2007-11-28 DatchForum Assago  Milano, Italy (Master DAT) (Capaldi)

https://mega.nz/folder/SmoQBKCR#vqK1eCzIVxUR7cfGvrRc_Q

2007-11-28 DatchForum Assago Milano, Italy (Telecaster Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/fy4QCShA#5xn6-fKzSYE_cj8jz6kCdw

2007-11-28 DatchForum Milan Italy (Anubus)

https://mega.nz/folder/3j5wlKDY#HxOfN5TCVlsBtMsGJcwV0w

2007-11-28 DatchForum Milano Italy - Milano Magic Night (Crystal Cat - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/3j5wlKDY#HxOfN5TCVlsBtMsGJcwV0w

2007-11-28 Milan, Italy - If You Make Your Home in Milan (Godfatherecords - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/Tv5wSQbJ#cExORJha9ztPhpFUid6yuQ

Enjoy!! :D

LONG LIVE GREAT MUSIC!!!

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, lagoon said:

Hi everyone, I am looking for the soundboard tape of 1994-10-21 at The Playpen in Sayreville, NJ.. Apparently there are two soundboard releases from Moonlight Records and Irmtrat.. Either would work - thanks!

sorry, don't have either, hopefully someone does...?

only have the AUD version:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1994-10-21 Sayreville, NJ (Davmar77 Tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/PVYhhADS#lCMDUmTniAd7ekWmnums6Q

  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rivermeet076 said:

Here's one I didn't see offered here and it's definitely not official :)

American Airlines Center, Dallas,
April 13, 2008 Taper: V4TX

https://we.tl/t-iWPJjQwJa3?src=dnl

7 day link

Hi @rivermeet076,

Thanks for posting, & you're correct, not official.

Although @Born To Rockhas very kindly posted this previously (search for 2008-04-13), & her link is still active, it was nearly a year ago, so good to see it listed again.

That's why it's always a good idea to stick to the same date format, ie CCYY-MM-DD, makes things much easier to find.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi @rivermeet076,

Thanks for posting, & you're correct, not official.

Although @Born To Rockhas very kindly posted this previously (search for 2008-04-13), & her link is still active, it was nearly a year ago, so good to see it listed again.

That's why it's always a good idea to stick to the same date format, ie CCYY-MM-DD, makes things much easier to find.

Many of my links are restored! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, mickb said:

Thanks!

Does anyone have these versions of this show please?

Night edit, jdwtyl version or Bossman284 version

2009-08-23 Mansfield MA

I have all but the Night edit. It will take me a few minutes to upload. I tried to look forward and didn't see them uploaded. Let me know if they have been! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Twink said:

2009-08-23 Mansfield MA

I have all but the Night edit. It will take me a few minutes to upload. I tried to look forward and didn't see them uploaded. Let me know if they have been! 

That would be great @Twink, I can only see the EV2 & Bakerstuff versions being posted previously, which I have, so for me it's the 3 below I'm looking for:

Night edit, jdwtyl version or Bossman284

Many thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Walk update available here!

Day 1. 26.8 Miles

Day 2. 14.4 Miles

Day 3. 15.3 Miles

Total: 57.42 Miles

Todays walking shows..

 

1997-02-12 Sydney Australia (Crystal Cat - Silver)

https://mega.nz/folder/1O5yFQhK#3dACIVXAcHhTtUFZ_wuX_w

Backroads Boss - ESN Compilation     ;)

https://mega.nz/folder/tG4QjIhT#6htIwTBrwakOHpu7bOv8pw

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 3
  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lagoon said:

Hi everyone, I am looking for the soundboard tape of 1994-10-21 at The Playpen in Sayreville, NJ.. Apparently there are two soundboard releases from Moonlight Records and Irmtrat.. Either would work - thanks!

I have Moonlight - Uploading with the others for Mick, but my internet is slow today! So have patience...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, mickb said:

That would be great @Twink, I can only see the EV2 & Bakerstuff versions being posted previously, which I have, so for me it's the 3 below I'm looking for:

Night edit, jdwtyl version or Bossman284

Many thanks!

Also have Choo-La-La; hobbes444 & and a Reason to Believe remaster of Bakerstuff if needed.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good Evening Music Lovers! :D

Following @Twink marvellous idea to share versions concerts ... @mickb shared a new version from The Magic Tour in Italy ... so here's more:

2007-11-28 DatchForum Assago  Milano, Italy (Master DAT) (Capaldi)

https://mega.nz/folder/SmoQBKCR#vqK1eCzIVxUR7cfGvrRc_Q

2007-11-28 DatchForum Assago Milano, Italy (Telecaster Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/fy4QCShA#5xn6-fKzSYE_cj8jz6kCdw

2007-11-28 DatchForum Milan Italy (Anubus)

https://mega.nz/folder/3j5wlKDY#HxOfN5TCVlsBtMsGJcwV0w

2007-11-28 DatchForum Milano Italy - Milano Magic Night (Crystal Cat - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/3j5wlKDY#HxOfN5TCVlsBtMsGJcwV0w

2007-11-28 Milan, Italy - If You Make Your Home in Milan (Godfatherecords - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/Tv5wSQbJ#cExORJha9ztPhpFUid6yuQ

Enjoy!! :D

LONG LIVE GREAT MUSIC!!!

 

The only one of these I have that's different is the LuigiB version in mp3 only. Anyone have it in flac?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, sunshine2020 said:

Great to read you Twink!

I thought Mick posted it earlier today? I'll have a look ... Hold Please.

Oops! I hadn't put it in the folder yet! Sorry about that. Thanks Mick!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Twink said:

Also have Choo-La-La; hobbes444 & and a Reason to Believe remaster of Bakerstuff if needed.

2009-08-23 Mansfield MA 'Hot August Night' (Bakerstuff-Reason To Believe Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/ov4y1ISb#37VfN6XmnWWVISnaDCIxZg

2009-08-23 Mansfield MA (Chooh La La)

https://mega.nz/folder/F7gWxaLC#0YCwa5jHh93qNF5F1MYXFA

I had these two up already. The rest will take some time! 

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Twink said:

2009-08-23 Mansfield MA 'Hot August Night' (Bakerstuff-Reason To Believe Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/ov4y1ISb#37VfN6XmnWWVISnaDCIxZg

2009-08-23 Mansfield MA (Chooh La La)

https://mega.nz/folder/F7gWxaLC#0YCwa5jHh93qNF5F1MYXFA

I had these two up already. The rest will take some time! 

At the speed my internet is currently going it will be morning before I post the others. So don't hold your breath. The storm in the US is not doing my satellite internet any favors.

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Twink said:

At the speed my internet is currently going it will be morning before I post the others. So don't hold your breath. The storm in the US is not doing my satellite internet any favors.

Hi,

I am looking for recordings from the same date 2009-08-23, but recordings by: Bossman284, Hobbes4444, JDWTL, Night's Edit, and Audience recorded from 19th row DFC.

If anybody has any of these it would be greatly appreciated if it could be shared.

Thanks in advance. G.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, simongar said:

Hi,

I am looking for recordings from the same date 2009-08-23, but recordings by: Bossman284, Hobbes4444, JDWTL, Night's Edit, and Audience recorded from 19th row DFC.

If anybody has any of these it would be greatly appreciated if it could be shared.

Thanks in advance. G.

See my earlier posts! I'm uploading all but the last two of these. Just waiting on my painfully slow internet!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...