Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 26k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • mickb

    3227

  • Born To Rock

    3041

  • Twink

    1735

  • sunshine2020

    1582

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone I am home from the hospital again !! First of all, I would like to thank everyone for all the support and loving messages, including all personal messages have done me good. 

Good morning! Here's a "Sunday surprise" for your enjoyment. Hrubesh used the wav files from my 1985-09-01 release and applied his skills to improve the sound. When I listened to his finished pro

Back to The River - starting 1981... 1981-01-20 Toronto CAN 1981-01-20 Toronto CAN 'Deep Down In The Glove Compartment' (SBD) https://mega.nz/folder/BuxSiLQa#C8EUxauAI5QYS5XOpHJogQ

Posted Images

Good evening Music Lovers!

What a day! It started out just with the usual and just veered in every direction. I'm happy to be home and sorry I'm the only one left on the board -- c'est la vie mon ami!

@SvZ Bandana

OK here are a few more from the 2003 The Rising Tour NY run!

2003-08-28 East Rutherford NJ - Back With The Summer In New Jersey (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/m64mQDCT#i-Z13uHV_JZ6AvNOFNzbsw

2003-08-28 East Rutherford NJ (CDR Trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/WnwUWJjT#TaArr575wiOd8K5YQ85Ivw

2003-08-30 East Rutherford NJ - Across The Border In Jersey (Uber Series Vol 24) (IEM-AUD) (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/Xyhi0DTJ#93nJvfF0ZRZacrBPK0cA_g

2003-08-30 East Rutherford NJ - Sounchcheck (Uber Vol 3) (IEM)

https://mega.nz/folder/juoEHLha#cSGuMNSA1HNTbqAvhQmBIg

2003-08-30 East Rutherford NJ (CSBSony D100)

https://mega.nz/folder/OmpwSLyb#qjk9ZH0hkaHw0DcgMoY0mw

Enjoy!! :D

Long Live Great Music!!

OK that's it for me -- and to all a Good Night :D

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good evening Music Lovers!

What a day! It started out just with the usual and just veered in every direction. I'm happy to be home and sorry I'm the only one left on the board -- c'est la vie mon ami!

@SvZ Bandana

OK here are a few more from the 2003 The Rising Tour NY run!

2003-08-28 East Rutherford NJ - Back With The Summer In New Jersey (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/m64mQDCT#i-Z13uHV_JZ6AvNOFNzbsw

2003-08-28 East Rutherford NJ (CDR Trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/WnwUWJjT#TaArr575wiOd8K5YQ85Ivw

2003-08-30 East Rutherford NJ - Across The Border In Jersey (Uber Series Vol 24) (IEM-AUD) (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/Xyhi0DTJ#93nJvfF0ZRZacrBPK0cA_g

2003-08-30 East Rutherford NJ - Sounchcheck (Uber Vol 3) (IEM)

https://mega.nz/folder/juoEHLha#cSGuMNSA1HNTbqAvhQmBIg

2003-08-30 East Rutherford NJ (CSBSony D100)

https://mega.nz/folder/OmpwSLyb#qjk9ZH0hkaHw0DcgMoY0mw

Enjoy!! :D

Long Live Great Music!!

OK that's it for me -- and to all a Good Night :D

Not the only one left on the board, @sunshine2020 - I'm still here, although about to hit the hay. Before I do, here's one last great show from that East Rutherford stand:

2003-08-31 East Rutherford, NJ - Giant House Party in Jersey (Uber Series Vol. 23) (IEM-AUD Mix) (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/VfgEyCTK#0ose1-cDaDFbee0MeaPqEg

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good evening Music Lovers!

What a day! It started out just with the usual and just veered in every direction. I'm happy to be home and sorry I'm the only one left on the board -- c'est la vie mon ami!

@SvZ Bandana

OK here are a few more from the 2003 The Rising Tour NY run!

2003-08-28 East Rutherford NJ - Back With The Summer In New Jersey (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/m64mQDCT#i-Z13uHV_JZ6AvNOFNzbsw

2003-08-28 East Rutherford NJ (CDR Trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/WnwUWJjT#TaArr575wiOd8K5YQ85Ivw

2003-08-30 East Rutherford NJ - Across The Border In Jersey (Uber Series Vol 24) (IEM-AUD) (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/Xyhi0DTJ#93nJvfF0ZRZacrBPK0cA_g

2003-08-30 East Rutherford NJ - Sounchcheck (Uber Vol 3) (IEM)

https://mega.nz/folder/juoEHLha#cSGuMNSA1HNTbqAvhQmBIg

2003-08-30 East Rutherford NJ (CSBSony D100)

https://mega.nz/folder/OmpwSLyb#qjk9ZH0hkaHw0DcgMoY0mw

Enjoy!! :D

Long Live Great Music!!

OK that's it for me -- and to all a Good Night :D

 

57 minutes ago, SvZ Bandana said:

Not the only one left on the board, @sunshine2020 - I'm still here, although about to hit the hay. Before I do, here's one last great show from that East Rutherford stand:

2003-08-31 East Rutherford, NJ - Giant House Party in Jersey (Uber Series Vol. 23) (IEM-AUD Mix) (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/VfgEyCTK#0ose1-cDaDFbee0MeaPqEg

 

When I was (never mind), it was a very good year :)

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 3
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, SvZ Bandana said:

Not the only one left on the board, @sunshine2020 - I'm still here, although about to hit the hay. Before I do, here's one last great show from that East Rutherford stand:

2003-08-31 East Rutherford, NJ - Giant House Party in Jersey (Uber Series Vol. 23) (IEM-AUD Mix) (Ev2)

https://mega.nz/folder/VfgEyCTK#0ose1-cDaDFbee0MeaPqEg

 

LOL!!! Thanks and I still have more shows to share from the 2003 The Rising Tour :D -- Yes that's right! More to come tomorrow! -- OK so I'm a bit blonde forgot to shut down computer!

And to all a Good Night. :D

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

OK -- Don't laugh -- yes I forgot one more thing! It's a blonde thing -- right @Twink LOL!

@mxschrtt

Good Evening Mxchrtt!

Thank you for all your wonderful contributions today. It would be poor manners to not thank you properly. Due to blondeness I've forgotten the video you requested and I'm too tired to search.

Please: The Day Shift when you can and if you can: please share the video for Mxschrtt. It is my sincere hope that you continue to share your concerts, why you love the NY shows and whatever else you feel we need to know ...

@Twink@Born To Rock@Breakaway -- our in house video experts! :D

Ok this is really it for me! And to all a Good Night!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I haven't really spent time in the bootleg corner of the fanbase - there's just so much, and it's overwhelming! - but is there any interest in recordings of two early Broadway shows? Specifically 2017-10-10 and 2017-10-11. I recorded audio of them both and thought of sharing it with folks, but I wanted to listen to them myself first and was so Bruuuuuced out after that trip that I never got around to even listening to 'em myself, and now they're on an old hard drive. And I guess I gradually just stopped thinking about them and also figured that, with the set being the same every night and having high-quality releases and the Netflix thing or whatever, no one would be as interested now as they would be if I'd dropped 'em back in October 2017. (I don't know what the quality is offhand, I haven't really listened to these, but my phone was wrapped up inside a dark hoodie so I couldn't get in trouble lol, so it's probably a little muffled, but I mean the acoustics were great, so as long as it's not ungodly, that's better than nothing?)

 

But glancing at this nearly 1,000-page(!) thread, seems people like complete collections haha, so maybe there'd be some demand for it? Not sure how many Broadway bootlegs circulate beyond the official release. So just gauging interest - I assumed by now no one would care, but if folks would be interested in this, then one of these days, I'll try to get around to posting them.

 

Sorry if anything about this comment is wrong or off, I don't know how folks usually share this sort of thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CrushOnOutlawPete said:

Hey, I haven't really spent time in the bootleg corner of the fanbase - there's just so much, and it's overwhelming! - but is there any interest in recordings of two early Broadway shows? Specifically 2017-10-10 and 2017-10-11. I recorded audio of them both and thought of sharing it with folks, but I wanted to listen to them myself first and was so Bruuuuuced out after that trip that I never got around to even listening to 'em myself, and now they're on an old hard drive. And I guess I gradually just stopped thinking about them and also figured that, with the set being the same every night and having high-quality releases and the Netflix thing or whatever, no one would be as interested now as they would be if I'd dropped 'em back in October 2017. (I don't know what the quality is offhand, I haven't really listened to these, but my phone was wrapped up inside a dark hoodie so I couldn't get in trouble lol, so it's probably a little muffled, but I mean the acoustics were great, so as long as it's not ungodly, that's better than nothing?)

 

But glancing at this nearly 1,000-page(!) thread, seems people like complete collections haha, so maybe there'd be some demand for it? Not sure how many Broadway bootlegs circulate beyond the official release. So just gauging interest - I assumed by now no one would care, but if folks would be interested in this, then one of these days, I'll try to get around to posting them.

 

Sorry if anything about this comment is wrong or off, I don't know how folks usually share this sort of thing.

Hi & welcome to our corner,

Just to say, we're not really that overwhelming, it's basically a simple cycle of wash,rinse, repeat :D

Ie people post a request, someone loads it & posts the link, & the requestor (or anyone) downloads, simple really. So that's us in a nutshell. The basic rules are that we don't share any official releases, or material with same dates as official, & when a load is done, just specify format, ie flac or mp3, with dates in CCYY-MM-DD format.

I'm sure there will be those collecting the Broadway shows, so please share & it will be appreciated :)

Any questions, etc, we're here to help, & welcome again :wub:

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sunshine2020 said:

OK -- Don't laugh -- yes I forgot one more thing! It's a blonde thing -- right @Twink LOL!

@mxschrtt

Good Evening Mxchrtt!

Thank you for all your wonderful contributions today. It would be poor manners to not thank you properly. Due to blondeness I've forgotten the video you requested and I'm too tired to search.

Please: The Day Shift when you can and if you can: please share the video for Mxschrtt. It is my sincere hope that you continue to share your concerts, why you love the NY shows and whatever else you feel we need to know ...

@Twink@Born To Rock@Breakaway -- our in house video experts! :D

Ok this is really it for me! And to all a Good Night!

Hi sunshine! the thing is, this page used to work only on a request-basis and I can't help most of the time people and consequently I don't go to greasylake very often except few times to ask for some shows

But if it's now free to share everything we want, it will be great. My Mega storage is full I think. I'll try to upgrade it soon and I'll share very soon Masonic Temple 78 (great show with Chimes of Freedom and Lost in the Flood) and the 2 Darkness shows I mentioned earlier

I don't know if I have all the Reunion tour shows, I must check it. Great story I founded on this page a guy who shares nearly all the possible documents available of this tour on google drive so if this guy recognizes himself, he really can be proud of himself! 

Thanks you all, hope you'll enjoy my future contributions!

Take car   

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, bosstrade01 said:

1978-08-15 Racing In Maryland Street (Night) --> https://mega.nz/folder/uIlj1YIL#8pwfpW1Ziy7tU_PkSlpHIQ

1978-08-21 (Notorious T.I.M) -->https://mega.nz/folder/2UdBQA6R#ynaBobIV0uwdFgLNH9TyoQ

1978-08-23 The Last Kind (Dasuye-Odeon - Silvers) --> https://mega.nz/folder/bJslWKbI#robtoueB9wQdsSQAEjt7CA

 

1 week

Hi,

Just to advise folk, on 1978-08-21, the file-names for 206-209 are incorrectly labelled / named, it should be:

206    Not Fade Away >    Gloria          
207    She's The One          
208    Growin' Up              
209    Backstreets

Hope this helps...

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mxschrtt said:

I can share many shows I have but it needs someone requesting it ? 

If I can share some shows I would be really glad to post files from MSG 2000 files not issued from the famous ''The promised delivered''

I have a lot of shows that I downloaded too but I'll wait for a request and I check quickly if I can help 

Share what you want! Better than nothing.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mxschrtt said:

Hi sunshine! the thing is, this page used to work only on a request-basis and I can't help most of the time people and consequently I don't go to greasylake very often except few times to ask for some shows

But if it's now free to share everything we want, it will be great. My Mega storage is full I think. I'll try to upgrade it soon and I'll share very soon Masonic Temple 78 (great show with Chimes of Freedom and Lost in the Flood) and the 2 Darkness shows I mentioned earlier

I don't know if I have all the Reunion tour shows, I must check it. Great story I founded on this page a guy who shares nearly all the possible documents available of this tour on google drive so if this guy recognizes himself, he really can be proud of himself! 

Thanks you all, hope you'll enjoy my future contributions!

Take car   

You're dates from your requests of the DVDs PLEASE instead of always finding excuses !!!!!!  Ortherwise I will let it go!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

You're dates from your requests of the DVDs PLEASE!!!!!! Ortherwise I will let it go!

Hi @Born To Rock.  Possibly @mxschrtt isn't around for time zone reasons or the like.  I believe their request was for dvd of MSG show on 2000-06-27.  Not sure if there was anything else they were looking for, but that's the one I noted down (I thought I might have it, but didn't).

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SvZ Bandana said:

Hi @Born To Rock.  Possibly @mxschrtt isn't around for time zone reasons or the like.  I believe their request was for dvd of MSG show on 2000-06-27.  Not sure if there was anything else they were looking for, but that's the one I noted down (I thought I might have it, but didn't).

Very nice Bandana, to do it for him, but he is here at the moment busy to find excuses for everything

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

SEPT 78

To continue @Twink's excellent work,here's what I have from 5th-15th. I've checked Eddy's site, & can't see any gaps, but as we know, there may be others out there not listed on his site:

Flac, (art, info etc where available):

1978-09-05 Columbus, OH (ABMS)

https://mega.nz/folder/idwwBR6L#cC_7law-H4swyutQQ3nupA

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL - Black Sheep Boy (Libris-Odeon - Silver) (Ivan Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/HJ4AATjA#lF6OVfA3_QGYlRcdrxLikw

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL - Relentless as the Rain (JEMS digital clone) analog master

https://mega.nz/folder/7I5iFJIR#1CMpt3pfMejx_O9OOjOnZw

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL - Tonight This is Number 71 (Fanatic Records Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/rdxABTBD#9gSTFbRE7rxQsydLH8FVYA

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL - Uptown Fire) (CDR Trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/qAhiiBqI#NZ86iQ0B3TKLxEnZ0xcXpw

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL (drwilkie Master 16bit-44.1kHz) (mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/TA4SlbKA#oDwawg6AO9MVemi1iBeiIQ

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL (drwilkie Master 24bit-96kHz) (mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/aFwgwJIY#8jPtMVC_JdbJwDzDm07xYw

1978-09-09 South Bend, IN (2nd Gen mjk5510 Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/PZxmHZaJ#11EHJb0F3CfZraOQnr88jw

1978-09-09 South Bend, IN (Unknown)

https://mega.nz/folder/7EgmERyY#51x70E90dP-Rkl7MTjKMYg

1978-09-12 Syracuse, NY - I'm Only Here For Fun (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/DZg0HJAJ#zzndd3eAICTAtgSW_YL38A

1978-09-12 Syracuse, NY (ABMS)

https://mega.nz/folder/fEwkETgQ#UnK0sphalPXMLOQlkouOsA

1978-09-13 Springfield, MA - Are You Ready to Prove It All Night (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/HMowiD4J#rcHImLGrtfQwCabbsB_kpg

1978-09-13 Springfield, MA (ABMS) (CDR)

https://mega.nz/folder/vZ4SnJhK#uJMbi160Y1jyCoVYzv2AqA

1978-09-15 New York City, NY - First Palladium Night - Live In New York City Night (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/vJoA1DTK#PZBjH4T3ovCJRpSid6zoXQ

1978-09-15 New York City, NY - Kitty's Back in New York (CDR)

https://mega.nz/folder/GVh0TBwQ#eiiGVP8HujavCLyh-OeR9g

enjoy!

  • Love Love Love! 5
  • Hug 2
  • Bruuuuce! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, mickb said:

SEPT 78

To continue @Twink's excellent work,here's what I have from 5th-15th. I've checked Eddy's site, & can't see any gaps, but as we know, there may be others out there not listed on his site:

Flac, (art, info etc where available):

1978-09-05 Columbus, OH (ABMS)

https://mega.nz/folder/idwwBR6L#cC_7law-H4swyutQQ3nupA

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL - Black Sheep Boy (Libris-Odeon - Silver) (Ivan Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/HJ4AATjA#lF6OVfA3_QGYlRcdrxLikw

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL - Relentless as the Rain (JEMS digital clone) analog master

https://mega.nz/folder/7I5iFJIR#1CMpt3pfMejx_O9OOjOnZw

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL - Tonight This is Number 71 (Fanatic Records Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/rdxABTBD#9gSTFbRE7rxQsydLH8FVYA

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL - Uptown Fire) (CDR Trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/qAhiiBqI#NZ86iQ0B3TKLxEnZ0xcXpw

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL (drwilkie Master 16bit-44.1kHz) (mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/TA4SlbKA#oDwawg6AO9MVemi1iBeiIQ

1978-09-06 Chicago, IL (drwilkie Master 24bit-96kHz) (mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/aFwgwJIY#8jPtMVC_JdbJwDzDm07xYw

1978-09-09 South Bend, IN (2nd Gen mjk5510 Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/PZxmHZaJ#11EHJb0F3CfZraOQnr88jw

1978-09-09 South Bend, IN (Unknown)

https://mega.nz/folder/7EgmERyY#51x70E90dP-Rkl7MTjKMYg

1978-09-12 Syracuse, NY - I'm Only Here For Fun (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/DZg0HJAJ#zzndd3eAICTAtgSW_YL38A

1978-09-12 Syracuse, NY (ABMS)

https://mega.nz/folder/fEwkETgQ#UnK0sphalPXMLOQlkouOsA

1978-09-13 Springfield, MA - Are You Ready to Prove It All Night (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/HMowiD4J#rcHImLGrtfQwCabbsB_kpg

1978-09-13 Springfield, MA (ABMS) (CDR)

https://mega.nz/folder/vZ4SnJhK#uJMbi160Y1jyCoVYzv2AqA

1978-09-15 New York City, NY - First Palladium Night - Live In New York City Night (Earlmv Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/vJoA1DTK#PZBjH4T3ovCJRpSid6zoXQ

1978-09-15 New York City, NY - Kitty's Back in New York (CDR)

https://mega.nz/folder/GVh0TBwQ#eiiGVP8HujavCLyh-OeR9g

enjoy!

Slow work day buddy :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dont u just luv funday Friday, cheers fella, hav a good one

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Born To Rock said:

Very nice Bandana, to do it for him, but he is here at the moment busy to find excuses for everything

Benefit of doubt, @Born To Rock - I know that I leave my pc logged into this thread all the time, on a separate tab, even when asleep... :-)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

Me too, but not at night, I couldn't sleep with all those @@@@ pings

There's no time for Sleep when there's Bruce music to listen to :D

  • Bruuuuce! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Born To Rock said:

Very nice Bandana, to do it for him, but he is here at the moment busy to find excuses for everything

Sorry i don't receive mail notification for greasylake (i'll try to put it on to be more reactive).. Here's another excuse btw. I really love this website, I am a huge fan of Bruce and you can't imagine how great it is for me to have access to all of these shows. I'm going to repeat myself but if i can be more active and useful for greasylake in the future I'll really do my best.. And about the DVD i was asking, it was about MSG #7 (2000-06-27). I had it but it is lost, I just can't open it.

I asked also this shows : Kansas City 2002-09-24.. Sincerely it is not a hurry so if you're keen to share it, it's great, otherwise I can wait it's not a big deal
Thanks in advance! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...