Jump to content
Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner


Recommended Posts

Hi,

Looking to fill some gaps in the BITUSA Japan stand, would anyone have any of these please?

1985-04-10 Tokyo JA*P Deposito Legal, vinyl transfer (Hobbes4444/hrubesh)

1985-04-11 Tokyo Growin' Up '85 Unknown label, vinyl transfer (hrubesh)

1985-04-11 Tokyo Growin' Up '85 Unknown label, vinyl transfer (mjk5510/Earlmv)

1985-04-22 Osaka Osaka 1985 Day 1 Zion

1985-04-22 Osaka Japan Tour 1985 Scorpio

1985-04-22 Osaka Osaka 1985 2nd Night Unknown label

Thanks!

ping @bosstrade01 :)

  • Hug 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • mickb

    3224

  • Born To Rock

    3041

  • Twink

    1735

  • sunshine2020

    1582

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello everyone I am home from the hospital again !! First of all, I would like to thank everyone for all the support and loving messages, including all personal messages have done me good. 

Good morning! Here's a "Sunday surprise" for your enjoyment. Hrubesh used the wav files from my 1985-09-01 release and applied his skills to improve the sound. When I listened to his finished pro

Back to The River - starting 1981... 1981-01-20 Toronto CAN 1981-01-20 Toronto CAN 'Deep Down In The Glove Compartment' (SBD) https://mega.nz/folder/BuxSiLQa#C8EUxauAI5QYS5XOpHJogQ

Posted Images

I'm having a mini melt down cause I thought I had these two shows from Giants stadium but apparently I don't. Which now I must complete the set from giants stadium 85. If anyone has these two please. thank you if you do. I'll be sharing again this weekend. Difficult to do during the week with the kids home for school and my 2 year old being demanding, although, i think the two older ones are in school today. So maybe I'll have a minute to toss a few shows up.

1985-08-18 Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

1985-08-19 Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jerseyboy84 said:

I'm having a mini melt down cause I thought I had these two shows from Giants stadium but apparently I don't. Which now I must complete the set from giants stadium 85. If anyone has these two please. thank you if you do. I'll be sharing again this weekend. Difficult to do during the week with the kids home for school and my 2 year old being demanding, although, i think the two older ones are in school today. So maybe I'll have a minute to toss a few shows up.

1985-08-18 Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

1985-08-19 Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ

Hi JB,

unfortunately we can't share the 19th, as it was used for official material (75-85 Box set):

http://brucebase.wikidot.com/gig:1985-08-19-giants-stadium-east-rutherford-nj

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

Does someone has this one or if possible only track 305 which is missing in my folder

1981-07-30 Cleveland, OH - Revival (Dasuye) (Ivan Edit) track 305 is missing 

Thanks in advance!

Hi BTR,

just sorting that out for you now....ok here we go. I needed to build a new md5 as it was an old copy which had been subject to tagging. You can either take the single file, or the full boot:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1981-07-30 Revival-Cleveland(Dasuye)

https://mega.nz/folder/zEBQ2bJb#On-KTWdVWwf2oZvqaaMmfg

Enjoy :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mickb said:

Hi BTR,

just sorting that out for you now....ok here we go. I needed to build a new md5 as it was an old copy which had been subject to tagging. You can either take the single file, or the full boot:

Flac (art, info,etc where available):

1981-07-30 Revival-Cleveland(Dasuye)

https://mega.nz/folder/zEBQ2bJb#On-KTWdVWwf2oZvqaaMmfg

Enjoy :)

Perfect, thank you Mick, mine is complete now :) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, burgessliam22 said:

Hi, I'm looking for some footage from LA 1985-09-30, BruceBase has this quote:

"Several pro-shot clips from this show also circulate apart from the official videos - "Born In The U.S.A.", "Darkness On The Edge Of Town", "Seeds", "The Promised Land", "Cadillac Ranch", "Thunder Road", "This Land Is Your Land" and "No Surrender". 

Apparently it was released in a 1996 BBC documentary called Glory Days so if it can't be shared here due to that then I understand. I've found some on YouTube but only like 2 songs

Thanks for any help! 

I think we can share stuff that's been released by BBC or NBC etc.  I'm pretty sure 2006-05-09 St. Luke's been shared, for example.

Also when you check the "recorded dates" on Brucebase, there are some on there that haven't been released to the public in a manner that makes the show "untouchable." For example, 1984-11-04 and 1984-11-02 Los Angeles, from which footage was used for the BITUSA-video but no audio was released.

It's a fine line, I know.

If the audio or video has been released by Bruce and Sony and Inc. in its entirety, then it's a no-no. If it's a show like 2009-10-02 East Rutherford where 1 song from 30 songs has been released, that should be ok from what I understood from the moderators of this forum.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JimCT said:

Here's the  '96 documentary. I expect you can save it from this if you want.

 

This is not the 1987 "Glory Days" documentary.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mickb said:

Hi,

Looking to fill some gaps in the BITUSA Japan stand, would anyone have any of these please?

1985-04-10 Tokyo JA*P Deposito Legal, vinyl transfer (Hobbes4444/hrubesh)

1985-04-11 Tokyo Growin' Up '85 Unknown label, vinyl transfer (hrubesh)

1985-04-11 Tokyo Growin' Up '85 Unknown label, vinyl transfer (mjk5510/Earlmv)

1985-04-22 Osaka Osaka 1985 Day 1 Zion

1985-04-22 Osaka Japan Tour 1985 Scorpio

1985-04-22 Osaka Osaka 1985 2nd Night Unknown label

Thanks!

ping @bosstrade01 :)

I have 1985-04-11 Tokyo JAP 'Growin' Up 85) hrubesh transfer. Uploading. I don't have the rest. So one less for @bosstrade01 to find for us!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Continuing the shows of the same dates: The Wrecking Ball Tour

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy - The Italian Promise (Godfatherecords - Silver) hrubesh

 https://mega.nz/folder/RAwgwCQb#GghmS_akLWnndhME1bzjeg

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy - The Italian Promise (Godfatherecords) 

https://mega.nz/folder/1VhhSQrT#05PDYrHQa5tQKuzR1ljfVQ

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy - The Night They Drove San Siro Down (Kokomo Records) 

https://mega.nz/folder/BMoHXYKI#fCd9k1hMtEafde6KmUVMwg

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy (D.M. Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/VVhHHIAY#Mbd410Zw4XB2j6UqnxZ9Zw

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy (Telecaster Version) 

https://mega.nz/folder/IQwFiQwS#kiDpGXFcVs-kdY27gV5dxg

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy (Zimmy21 Version) 

https://mega.nz/folder/5M4jzQwb#GN6YjVUu3_goi5UueXeJ9A

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy (Zuma66 Version) 

https://mega.nz/folder/VcgjgSwK#DrDvtKabxaNRL6V-NCUlDw

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy (Zuma66-Fanatic Records Edit) 

https://mega.nz/folder/gUwBxI5J#YFar1GaQ0zWb1JudbvPFlw

Enjoy!

  • Like 3
  • Love Love Love! 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Afternoon Music Lovers! :D

Following Butch Cassidy aka Batman aka Mickb lead down the 1985 Tour ...

1985-06-21 Milan Italy - A Love Affair (Godfather - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/uNZEwLRC#xrGSaYOrB-_N9fXp0AyzZw

1985-06-21 Milan Italy - Fantastico Bruce (Stonehedge - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/XZYy3DhR#C0Y5x5nEl_xFEwidIX2u5g

1985-06-21 Milan Italy - A Love Affair (Godfather - Silvers) hrubesh

https://mega.nz/folder/PJR2UDhQ#834dFGgtf_AcsLnpd7RMvQ

1985-06-21 Milan Italy - Milano Night 1985 (Crystal Cat - Silvers)

https://mega.nz/folder/7YRi3JCa#bvU5SMF940W93wOKabeK6w

1985-06-21 Milan Italy - Milano Night 1985 (Crystal Cat - Silvers) hrubesh

https://mega.nz/folder/PcQSERKb#TRkMqBxmmh1XV4igtY8_MQ

1985-06-21 Milan Italy - Now We Begin - 19th Anniversary Edition (Kokomo Records) (CDR Trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/CIBEibzD#PdridhmYsUSUu0tXCoAqyQ

1985-06-21 Milan Italy - San Siro Marathon (Anubis Records) (FLAC Trade)

https://mega.nz/folder/fEBSiD6T#0lYQ-Q4FEZGSFx6IqZYggw

1985-06-21 Milan Italy (2nd Gen Tape TDK Tape Transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/mIAGgDjb#snnZhHXo6rgwplAYLaUQGg

1985-06-21 Milan Italy (Master TDK SA Tape - biccio59 - Master Series) hrubesh

https://mega.nz/folder/PJQgVDzB#aCSoKxRR70wqfRcQeBpl1w

1985-06-21 Milan Italy  (LDB Special Series #346) (RLR Collection)

https://mega.nz/folder/jII2TDgQ#CXKJXne8lTUXiGX9tYhgig

1985-06-21 Milan Italy - Hi Bruce - Milan (Eagle Records)

https://mega.nz/folder/6JR2UJgZ#63hBQWm4Qaa7TmUyJMJ6eg

1985-06-21 Milan Italy - Hi Bruce - Milan (Eagle Records) hrubesh

https://mega.nz/folder/qdZ2CJKa#Hzpe5cl0fH0O57Fll2SDGg

Enjoy Milano 1985!!! :D

@cowboyofthesea

LONG LIVE GREAT MUSIC!!!!

 

  • Like 5
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

Continuing the shows of the same dates: The Wrecking Ball Tour

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy - The Italian Promise (Godfatherecords - Silver) hrubesh

 https://mega.nz/folder/RAwgwCQb#GghmS_akLWnndhME1bzjeg

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy - The Italian Promise (Godfatherecords) 

https://mega.nz/folder/1VhhSQrT#05PDYrHQa5tQKuzR1ljfVQ

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy - The Night They Drove San Siro Down (Kokomo Records) 

https://mega.nz/folder/BMoHXYKI#fCd9k1hMtEafde6KmUVMwg

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy (D.M. Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/VVhHHIAY#Mbd410Zw4XB2j6UqnxZ9Zw

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy (Telecaster Version) 

https://mega.nz/folder/IQwFiQwS#kiDpGXFcVs-kdY27gV5dxg

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy (Zimmy21 Version) 

https://mega.nz/folder/5M4jzQwb#GN6YjVUu3_goi5UueXeJ9A

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy (Zuma66 Version) 

https://mega.nz/folder/VcgjgSwK#DrDvtKabxaNRL6V-NCUlDw

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy (Zuma66-Fanatic Records Edit) 

https://mega.nz/folder/gUwBxI5J#YFar1GaQ0zWb1JudbvPFlw

Enjoy!

Uploading one more to add here: 

2012-06-07 Milan ITA (Paolo Barisone master)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Born To Rock said:

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy - The Italian Promise (Godfatherecords - Silver) hrubesh

 https://mega.nz/folder/RAwgwCQb#GghmS_akLWnndhME1bzjeg

2012-06-07 Milan, Italy - The Italian Promise (Godfatherecords) 

https://mega.nz/folder/1VhhSQrT#05PDYrHQa5tQKuzR1ljfVQ

Is there a difference between the normal release and the "hrubesh" version?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lilbud said:

Is there a difference between the normal release and the "hrubesh" version?

Did you never noticed that?  No there are no differences, they are the same silvers, except that the hrubesh ripped and edited by him are very nice with all the scans and all the details!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lilbud said:

Is there a difference between the normal release and the "hrubesh" version?

Just a different transfer, but 'hrubesh version' is always a sign of quality! 

  • Like 2
  • Love Love Love! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

Did you never noticed that?  No there are no differences, they are the same silvers, except that the hrubesh ripped and edited by him are very nice with all the scans and all the details!

I noticed it, but I never gave much thought to it

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Twink said:

Okay here are my additions to the previous uploads of dates:

2012-06-07 Milan ITA (Paolo Barisone master)

https://mega.nz/folder/834BCQaa#khpOgwuusbPl4h1HF9Scuw

1985-04-11 Tokyo JAP 'Growin' Up 85' (CDR - hrubesh transfer)

https://mega.nz/folder/Yy4zjAKK#zZ6RfkL8t5dhJRRvGVSiqw

Thanks very much @Twink, much appreciated :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mickb said:

Hi,

Looking to fill some gaps in the BITUSA Japan stand, would anyone have any of these please?

1985-04-10 Tokyo JA*P Deposito Legal, vinyl transfer (Hobbes4444/hrubesh)

1985-04-11 Tokyo Growin' Up '85 Unknown label, vinyl transfer (hrubesh)

1985-04-11 Tokyo Growin' Up '85 Unknown label, vinyl transfer (mjk5510/Earlmv)

1985-04-22 Osaka Osaka 1985 Day 1 Zion

1985-04-22 Osaka Japan Tour 1985 Scorpio

1985-04-22 Osaka Osaka 1985 2nd Night Unknown label

In future if you'd like to keep request down to 5, it makes it easier :D :D:D

Also, you've got a couple of wrong dates in there :wacko: it appears.

Anyways, I think i'm uploading what you want. If it finishes before the footie kicks off I'll share, if not i'll do it after the final whistle.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Adding to the '85 run we have going here!!!

 

1985-08-14 - Veterans Stadium, Philadelphia, PA (Recorder3) (mjk5510)

https://mega.nz/folder/zxoUxBwZ#QwrWNNfsUI2qV91u80Wdlw

1985-08-15 Philadelphia PA (Tape Man Joe Master Volume 69 Via G)

https://mega.nz/folder/m0pgmDqD#391nD12blsMklHiiwqC8CQ

1985-08-26 Toronto, Ontario

https://mega.nz/folder/CspWDLAT#QQpY5IkE-oclFaQoMaElEg

1985-08-27 Toronto, Ontario

https://mega.nz/folder/q4hwgLjQ#EhPkQ9W_CgnmmPm8kGRJqQ

 

And, some 1980 to share before I request a few of them for myself...

 

1980-10-13 Saint Paul MN Who Needs a River When You Have 10,000 Lakes

https://mega.nz/folder/Ok4VyQIS#lIvuDWZmGkvCnG6KltYfSQ

1980-11-08 Dallas, TX (Ghost Radio Station Edit)

https://mega.nz/folder/WhZwiYgS#PNN97COz2iBJBEKW1gtbDQ

1980-11-27 New York City NY 'Thanksgiving Night' (Godfatherrecords)

https://mega.nz/folder/flI3yQgK#XLl2L35MoLxRBYXNcMTTng

1980-11-28 MSG (Recorder 3 CB 1st Generation Tapes)

https://mega.nz/folder/GxYBAQZT#sc8yXE0590xp8zFnHbQLrg

 

May I kindly request...

1980.10.07 RICHFIELD, OH

1980.10.10 CHICAGO, IL

1980.11.15 HOUSTON, TX

1980.11.23 LANDOVER, MD

1980.11.24 LANDOVER, MD

1980.11.30 PITTSBURGH, PA

Thank you and enjoy! :D

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...