Greasy Lake Community

The Bootleg Collectors Corner

9 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

Can you upload 1985-08-18 East Rutherford (Flynn Tape)??

I have Version 2 Tape Transfer and no idea if they are the same!

Certainly can!

Flac, (art, info etc where available):

1985-08-18-East_Rutherford(Flynn_tape)

https://mega.nz/folder/ndAXFYoT#HDDnX8tS1SrIdJVCWECP5w

enjoy!

edit: I'm fairly sure this is Version 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mickb

• Twink

• sunshine2020

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a new box set for your enjoyment the first two shows I ever recorded - LA 1984-11-02 and 1984-11-04 Each remastered with great skill and tender love by hrubesh, working from transfers of th

Good morning! Here's a "Sunday surprise" for your enjoyment. Hrubesh used the wav files from my 1985-09-01 release and applied his skills to improve the sound. When I listened to his finished pro

Okay time to finish off 1978! Then we'll move on to The River... 1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI  1978-11-27 Milwaukee WI (Buckshot) (Incomplete Tape) https://mega.nz/folder/NrwTUQiD#V6oa33ipkY

Posted Images

Morning all

I have a few requests for 2006 gaps and would be grateful if anyone could share.  Limiting myself to four requests, as mandated by @sunshine2020 !! :) Have checked BB and there do seem to be recordings available and no commercial release (other than occasional single song on '18 Nights of Bruce' aol provision):

2006-05-27 - TWEETER CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS, MANSFIELD, MA

2006-05-30 - GERMAIN AMPHITHEATER, COLUMBUS, OH

2006-06-03 - GLENDALE ARENA, GLENDALE, AZ

2006-06-13 - FIRST MIDWEST BANK AMPHITHEATRE, TINLEY PARK, IL

Many thanks!

15 minutes ago, SvZ Bandana said:

Morning all

I have a few requests for 2006 gaps and would be grateful if anyone could share.  Limiting myself to four requests, as mandated by @sunshine2020 !! :) Have checked BB and there do seem to be recordings available and no commercial release (other than occasional single song on '18 Nights of Bruce' aol provision):

Many thanks!

ok, will sort these out...here yougo:

Flac, (art, info etc where available):

2006-05-27 Mansfield, MA (CDR)

https://mega.nz/folder/3JJV3CBa#rhZzzH48B3ias8YCf7huZQ

2006-05-30 Columbus, OH (Neo Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/7AQVjYLS#DkyawgggCJRZxbU65UAQhw

2006-06-03 Glendale, AZ (Scottneal5  Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/edRDgKKS#0DV4YBUrmJGYEeC1gpc9vA

2006-06-03 Glendale, AZ (FOP Version

https://mega.nz/folder/nJY1yKJQ#cvp-UHoYJ5FzTFAZdxwhlQ

2006-06-13 Tinley Park, IL (Ademotte Version)

https://mega.nz/folder/aBJlWYYL#soFB2_t_QK_8uD4qK2FDNg

enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Love Love Love! 3
4 minutes ago, Born To Rock said:

And this seems to be the IEM-Aud

2000-05-08 Hartford, CA (5-CH IEM-AUD Mix) (Uber Series Vol. 4a) Flynn Edit!

https://mega.nz/folder/xYwmkZIS#Ol4L903PhLDHSZuU3QvCWA

Thanks @Born To Rock, there seem to be 2 Flynn versions for that date, yours above, & the other called 'An Other-Worldly Groove'.

• Like 2

Greetings folks and I have a couple requests off the new soundboard page from BB and a few reunion shows just becsuse. If anyone has any of the couple listed, great. If not I have tons of others to jam to. Thank you

1979-01-01 Richfield Coliseum, Richfield, OH

1981-08-24 Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena, Los Angeles, CA

1999-07-18 Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ

1999-07-20 Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ

Thank you again and everyone stay safe and enjoy the music. Rock on!

5 minutes ago, Jerseyboy84 said:

Greetings folks and I have a couple requests off the new soundboard page from BB and a few reunion shows just becsuse. If anyone has any of the couple listed, great. If not I have tons of others to jam to. Thank you

How do.....

Grateful if you can search first before requesting as many previously posted shows still have live links, for example 1979-01-01 has a live link already on the boards...... feel free to come back and request after search completed........

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

Would be a big help if you said which year, just to start ... You are an oldie in this place, so why this ?? You know exactly how to do a request don't you ?;)

Sorry I forgot the year. I have just edited the post.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

B). Just to make it just a bit easier to locate your request.

I'm not authorized to send you in the corner, so consider this a friendly gesture before the schoolmaster sees your post :lol:

corridor monitor ! :ph34r::ph34r:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, chevy396 said:

If I understand your meaning correctly I'm honoured. If not understood correctly I'm honoured <_<... Sort of

u r finding the way.... and it is honourable xx

• Hug 1

This is not directed at anyone in particular, but the request from @Jerseyboy84 made me think about this regarding soundboards, the 1979-01-01 Richfield specifically.

I know I didn't explain this when we developed the list, but some of these dates are partial soundboards, and you may have to do a little homework sometimes to figure out which soundboard songs are on which version of the date.

for the 1979-01-01 I don't think there is actually a released soundboard bootleg for the 5 songs listing the 1979-01-01 date (not 100% certain on this).  I do know the 5 songs are bonus songs on the 1978-06-24 'Raising Cain' soundboard boot. 

BB is your friend, but the recording tab on BB is your BEST friend :) 

I would request that when anyone is looking for the Soundboard (or the IEM or ALD) version, that the actual version is in the request.

On that note... here is the Raising Cain boot from @Twink 's fabulous Darkness run :).

1978-06-24 Portland OR 'Raising Cain' (E. St. - Silver)

https://mega.nz/folder/AvIX1IaD#AjHAhxsZO8_i-ZuqXCTypA

@mickb @sunshine2020 - Correct me if I am wrong here, or if I am being too demanding. (just don't send me back to that dark corner :ph34r:

• Love Love Love! 2
  • Hug 1
1 minute ago, Estreet_19 said:

This is not directed at anyone in particular, but the request from @Jerseyboy84 made me think about this regarding soundboards, the 1979-01-01 Richfield specifically.

I know I didn't explain this when we developed the list, but some of these dates are partial soundboards, and you may have to do a little homework sometimes to figure out which soundboard songs are on which version of the date.

for the 1979-01-01 I don't think there is actually a released soundboard bootleg for the 5 songs listing the 1979-01-01 date (not 100% certain on this).  I do know the 5 songs are bonus songs on the 1978-06-24 'Raising Cain' soundboard boot. 

I would request that when anyone is looking for the Soundboard (or the IEM or ALD) version, that the actual version is in the request.

On that note... here is the Raising Cain boot from @Twink 's fabulous Darkness run :).

@mickb @sunshine2020 - Correct me if I am wrong here, or if I am being too demanding. (just don't send me back to that dark corner :ph34r:

Totally agree, if requesters want a specific version, please request it, if you don't mind which version then fine, all booted versions are listed on https://www.springsteenlyrics.com/index.php

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Estreet_19 said:

On that note... here is the Raising Cain boot from @Twink 's fabulous Darkness run :).

Hi,

Yes, all we were doing is documenting whether 'any' of the material played in that performance existed in soundboard format. As you say, if multiple recordings exist for one of these dates, some may not include any soundboard material. The onus is therefore on the requester to determine which particular boot they are interested in, & from that they should hopefully establish how much soundboard material exists.

• Thanks 3
3 hours ago, SvZ Bandana said:

Morning all

Many thanks!

Good Afternoon SvZ!

Thank you so much for respecting the four limit -- and may I please request you refrain from using all capital letters and just capital first letter: Glendale -- make it easier on the person sharing meaning me! It is quicker for me to cut and paste rather than type out in full as I wrote to @thundercrack83 a few pages back as he had been doing the same!

Thank you so much in advance!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Estreet_19 said:

Spot on Estreet! Thank you! I appreciate it your thoughtfulness!

• Hug 1
1 hour ago, Jerseyboy84 said:

Good Morning Jerseyboy!

OK - as per above posts - please be specific which version you want and as for the 1979-01-01 request I will not post.

@Twinkwill be there soon enough and to post the last night of the Tour we are doing as a group is sabotaging her and the entire game.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, sunshine2020 said:

Good Morning Jerseyboy!

OK - as per above posts - please be specific which version you want and as for the 1979-01-01 request I will not post.

@Twinkwill be there soon enough and to post the last night of the Tour we are doing as a group is sabotaging her and the entire game.

Got it. I'll crack the laptop open now and edit my post. Thank you gang

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Estreet_19 said:

OK so it is Funday Friday - I am getting back to organizing my videos, I started this to review this one, and I can't stop watching it.

Definitely no High -def - all Black and white, but it exists.  Very cool to see the man in action right before BTR hits.  Clearly still working out the lyrics for Thunder Road at this point in time.

I know not everyone does do the moving pictures thing, and some already have it, but those that don't, worth a look.

1975-02-07 - Bruce Springsteen - Westchester Live (DVD)

https://mega.nz/folder/EAg3FAzK#NG-eL8xB5_4b80SJAFlLkg

one of the most important video bootlegs ever

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Estreet_19 said:

Do you Still need this?

This is in reference to 

2005-11-08 Wachovia Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA (Flynn-Samuez)

Of course, there is always the "George  Wang master" for this date, on that note I'm out of action due to 3 rugby matches, have a good day everyone xx @mickb

1 minute ago, This is The Way said:

Of course, there is always the "George  Wang master" for this date, on that note I'm out of action due to 3 rugby matches, have a good day everyone xx @mickb

3 rugby games... and the crickets on too! To be honest 102-1 after 9 overs makes me want to turn off!

• Hug 1